Champion runs the fight Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
How far does he get

Champion- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/championoftheuniverse.htm

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/2in1an7.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/2in1an7pic1.gif

1.Batman
2.Wolverine
3.Spider-Man
4.Black Tarantula
5.Venom
6.Colossus
7.Sasquatch(Walter)
8.Immortal Hercules
9.Thor/Hammer for striking
10.Mindless Hulk
11.The General
12.Mangog
13.Surtur
14.Odin

qqqqqqq

golem370
Does he get to him past him or stalemate

King Kandy
Gets to twelve.

Symmetric Chaos
w/o PowerGem he stops at 9 or 10.

boriquaking55
He'd get to 11 or 12.

Champion(gem), without PIS, would own the Hulk every time. We all know he's a jobber - but damn, he doesn't deserver this much lack of respect.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Champion(gem), without PIS, would own the Hulk every time. We all know he's a jobber - but damn, he doesn't deserver this much lack of respect.

It didn't say he had the Gem for this fight.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It didn't say he had the Gem for this fight.

He SHOULD be able to still take Hulk without it, but unfortunately his jobbage in She-Hulk says otherwise.

Kutulu
Originally posted by boriquaking55
He SHOULD be able to still take Hulk without it, but unfortunately his jobbage in She-Hulk says otherwise.

Yeah but She-Hulk trained months and months for that fight, based upon fighting him in the past. She-Hulk is also a fair bit more powerful nowadays then when she first started out.

Champion has many combat styles that he doesn't normally use; he generall tries to fight his opponent in their combat style. This is why he never fought mindless Hulk because he didn't really have a style of fighting, he was well... mindless in his battles.

TricksterPriest
He can get to 11. But he's not winning that fight. It looks to be a stalemate. The General is pretty much unkillable.

HigH ScholaR
well with power gem through the whole gauntlet but without probably 10 where its a stalemate or hulk wins but i don't know if Champion beats mindless hulk

leonidas
mindless hulk -- this is his kind of fight. are they disqualified for breaking established rules, like in the annual? thor was dg'd for using his hammer. hulk was dq'd for being too savage.

still, ben hurt him pretty badly and took a lot of punishment from him. if ben could break his ribs and rough him up, a mindless hulk could do a lot worse to him -- if this is a straight up brawl . . .

Accel
Champion's entire history says he'd get owned by Hulk w/o the gem. He might not even get past Sasquatch, depending on the whole Tanaraq thing he has going on.

golem370
In the comic book up there with Champion on it took Sasquatch with one punch. He beat the Thing with in inch of his life with three punches Champion he beat Colossus Wonder Man with ease. He wasn't jobbing then

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
How far does he get

Champion- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/championoftheuniverse.htm

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/2in1an7.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/2in1an7pic1.gif

1.Batman
2.Wolverine
3.Spider-Man
4.Black Tarantula
5.Venom
6.Colossus
7.Sasquatch(Walter)
8.Immortal Hercules
9.Thor/Hammer for striking
10.Mindless Hulk
11.The General
12.Mangog
13.Surtur
14.Odin

Hulk stops a jobber. Champion may be an Elder. He ain't hitting a savage, enraged Hulk

golem370
I believe it would be truly be a tough battle

guy222
I believe it would be truly be a tough battle

I agree thumb up

golem370
Originally posted by leonidas
mindless hulk -- this is his kind of fight. are they disqualified for breaking established rules, like in the annual? thor was dg'd for using his hammer. hulk was dq'd for being too savage.

still, ben hurt him pretty badly and took a lot of punishment from him. if ben could break his ribs and rough him up, a mindless hulk could do a lot worse to him -- if this is a straight up brawl . . .

The Thing got destroyed by Champion he left Thing in a heap on the floor. Thing did break Champion's ribs which didn't do much.

leonidas
The Thing got destroyed by Champion he left Thing in a heap on the floor. Thing did break Champion's ribs which didn't do much.

ben lasted rd after rd . . .

mindless hulk>>>>>ben . . .

long pig
Originally posted by leonidas

Champ powered himself down by releasing tons of stored primordial energy outward so he could match Thing's durability, I believe. So it's be fair.

golem370
Originally posted by long pig
Champ powered himself down by releasing tons of stored primordial energy outward so he could match Thing's durability, I believe. So it's be fair.

He used his power primodial only after they dog piled him which included Hulk Thor Sasquatch Colossus and Thing. They said the punch he K.O'ed Sasquatch would have demolished a mid-level moutain. Also a little feat from Hulk with on upper cut he shattered a 10 ton titanium steel punching machine

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
w/o PowerGem he stops at 9 or 10.

are you claiming that Champion without power gem could beat the Mindless Hulk ?

you have to study a little more:

She Hulk beat Champion w/o in 1 single panel.

The mindless Hulk (Byrne Animal) trashed two avengers teams with Iron Man/Wonder Man/Hercules/Namor/Doc Samson and She Hulk

again: where does he stop now ?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
are you claiming that Champion without power gem could beat the Mindless Hulk ?

Did you look at the order? I'm saying he couldn't beat Mindless without it.

Originally posted by FearOfBlood
again: where does he stop now ?

9 or 10

guy222
hulk has defeated champion twice

the Darkone
Champion stops at 12 Classic or Modern Mangog strong enough to stop him!!!

the Darkone
Originally posted by guy222
hulk has defeated champion twice

When was this wink ???

guy222
good evening

i have alot of fun when i read the issues

both in marvel adventures

DarkSaint85
....Do you use your right hand, or left hand?

Stoic
The Champion would run in sheer terror of a mindless Hulk, there would be no way for him to keep the beast down, and he would eventually find himself being defeated.

Nihilist
Stops at 12.

He wipes the floor with Hulk

Naija boy
Stops at 10

pym-ftw

The Sorrow
Without the gem he definitely stops at 10.

guy222
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
....Do you use your right hand, or left hand?

huh

DickBlazer
Champion has had some low showings IMO. Current all out colossus would be a handful for him sans bfr. Im not sold on champion.

celeyhyga17
Stops at 9

guy222
Originally posted by DickBlazer
Champion has had some low showings IMO. Current all out colossus would be a handful for him sans bfr. Im not sold on champion.

indeed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.