Freddy Vs Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Jason Todd robin

Freddy as in Nightmare on elm street

Takes place in the real world, not dreamworld

And this is not a joke, i sincerely want to know becuase Freddy has quesitonably good durability as well as strangely good h2h skills (remember the last scene in Freddy Vs Jason?)

So

Who wins?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Jason Todd robin

And this is not a joke, i sincerely want to know becuase Freddy has quesitonably good durability as well as strangely good h2h skills (remember the last scene in Freddy Vs Jason?)

So

Who wins?

No, in the real world he'd get wrecked by almost any decent street-leveler.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by boriquaking55
No, in the real world he'd get wrecked by almost any decent street-leveler.

I think so too, well, not WRECKED

i think he could take maybe a 3-4/10 minority against robin
due to his quesitonable strength and MINOR, fighiting ability

he was unphazed after getting knocked 900 feet into a tree by jason
not to mention his pretty formitable display of agility

ExtraMision5555
and hes a child

children have an inate weakness against freddy

ExtraMision5555
i really want to know why robin wont get his face scratched in half

Mider999
he is pretty fast too dodging jasons attacks, though his attacks against jason where not very good but then again it is jason so its nothing to be ashamed about.

Evil_Ash
Isn't Freddy still capable of reality warping in the real world, although to a lesser degree?

jinzin
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Isn't Freddy still capable of reality warping in the real world, although to a lesser degree?

reality warping?
i don't think so.. more like tk and the sort. but not warping

I think so too, well, not WRECKED

i think he could take maybe a 3-4/10 minority against robin
due to his quesitonable strength and MINOR, fighiting ability

he was unphazed after getting knocked 900 feet into a tree by jason
not to mention his pretty formitable display of agility

pfffft.. they did for freddy in that movie what they did for king kong in kk vs. godzilla..

they gave him attirbutes that he's NEVER had to fight jason..

i mean hell, in freddy's dead, freddy got his ass kicked by a girl with MINIMAL... VERY MINIMAL ma training, and then he got the beat down from his daughter. but he fights jason and now all the sudden he's an expert fighting machine with damage soak on par with sabretooth?

WTF? What the f**k?

SpunkySmurph
Bah.

Jason X >>>>> Freddy

That's all that matters

lorddreamer
Robin ftw. I havent seen so much of Freddy (His scaryness and ownage of retarded teenagers still gives me nightmares ) but I dont see how he can be much more than any street leveler... and Robin doesnt completely suck... i have scans of him doing something good... i swear!!

ExtraMision5555
hahahahah

true, but for the sake of improvement
im going to assume freddy learned from that ordeal and did some MA training in hell or something

becuase when it came time to fight jason he sure laid out a few bricks

and also, i dont think he had any TK in the real world
i think in realworld he just had durability

guy222
Jason Todd robin

So

Who wins?

Freddy

Dinalfos
Despite his reduced durability, he still possesses supernatural powers outside the dream world, including shape shifting, reality warping and wall crawling. Freddy is a notortious jobber, too.

juggernaut66666
Freddy is a punk take of his glove and any "strong" human can trash him
street levelers would murder him.

ExtraMision5555
but jason todd isint strong

Newjak
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Freddy is a punk take of his glove and any "strong" human can trash him
street levelers would murder him. Believe it or not I'm not sure. I would say Jason could take any strong street leveler in a fight.

Freddy is a big jobber in his movies mostly do to the gruesome yet funnt deaths he decides to put his victims through. Think it with his reality altering powers the minute a kid enters the dream world he should be able to have the walls spew out spikes into the person. No Fredy decides though to have fun like a cat playing with a mouse.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Newjak
Believe it or not I'm not sure. I would say Jason could take any strong street leveler in a fight.

Freddy is a big jobber in his movies mostly do to the gruesome yet funnt deaths he decides to put his victims through. Think it with his reality altering powers the minute a kid enters the dream world he should be able to have the walls spew out spikes into the person. No Fredy decides though to have fun like a cat playing with a mouse.
Jason was fighting like an idiot and he doesn't have any fighting skill he is just a zombie.

Edit: He could easily rip Freddy in half but instead he was just throwing him around.

Newjak
Jason was fighting like an idiot and he doesn't have any fighting skill he is just a zombie.

Edit: He could easily rip Freddy in half but instead he was just throwing him around. Did I say that he wasn't I made.

I made two comments one Jason could take any strong street leveler say like Batman or that range. And while Jason was fighting like an imbecile Freddy still showed his durability in that scene.

Also I said Freddy jobs alot in his movies when you think about his powers

juggernaut66666
Did I say that he wasn't I made.

I made two comments one Jason could take any strong street leveler say like Batman or that range. And while Jason was fighting like an imbecile Freddy still showed his durability in that scene.

Also I said Freddy jobs alot in his movies when you think about his powers
Yeah he does but this a h2h fight in the "real" world. stick out tongue

Newjak
Yeah he does but this a h2h fight in the "real" world. stick out tongue His durability should be ebough to carry him through against Todd

ExtraMision5555
His durability should be ebough to carry him through against Todd

yes tahts waht im saying

As for that scene, yes Jason was a bit zombaic and lacking his traditional "teleportation"

STill, freddy was giving it to him and getting batted away, walking back unphazed

he also got his arm ripped off and blown up and was still coming at (well, the kids now) ferosciously

but someone mentioned his "dreamk (tk)" and stuff, but im pertty sure he cant do any of that in the real world, if i recall correctly

didnt he make hsi face into meatballs on someones pizza tho? or was that the dream world too

that scene made me not eat pizza from chuck-e-cheeze for a long time

keak da sneak
well i think robin can easily beat freddy he got whooped by a 11 year old deformed kid i personally think robin cantake out his stick and rape freddy he will say "welcome to my nightmare freddy" and simply take his cheeks. robin wins

Mider999
...........11 year old deformed kid........yeahhhhh who became a six foot whatever hundreds of pound of zombie muscle

Tassadar
Robin wins in the real world, just like Jason did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.