What powers/abilities/weapons do would you like to see for some characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel

willRules
I would like to see Batman using more swords, knifes, axes and various sharp objects as well as his batarangs yes

Newjak
Honestly Cain has some of most vast potential on Marvel Earth.

He has in his possession the power of a God.

We have seen glimpses. He has resisted telepathy. Shrunk people. Walked on air. Magic blasts.

A kid using the Gem made the avenegers at 50% of their power and brought animate objects to life.

If Cain ever truely used his power other for smashing he could very well be the single greatest force on Marvel Earth now.

GalacticStorm
Id like to see Storm become more Meggan like. It would be good if she could shift into an energy form, maybe take on the physical properties of the weather she manipulates, such as lightning, rain or a cloud type form and be able to travel in those forms. Id also like her to be able to form force fields or be able to amp her physical attributes (speed, strength, reflexes) by drawing on lightning.

Disappear
sounds functionally impossible.

i want the issue with clay, from the madrox LS, cleared up. figure out what he meant when he told madrox he wasn't the "only one." because i'm damn sure he didn't mean that jamie was a killcrop. jamie's powers have been evolving in new and interesting ways as is, so i've got no suggestions on that front.

Evil_Ash
Apocalypse.

He has complete control over his molecular structure. He should be able to do far more than just morphing his arms into corkscrews roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Id like to see Storm become more Meggan like. It would be good if she could shift into an energy form, maybe take on the physical properties of the weather she manipulates, such as lightning, rain or a cloud type form and be able to travel in those forms. Id also like her to be able to form force fields or be able to amp her physical attributes (speed, strength, reflexes) by drawing on lightning.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! miffed THE LAST THING WE NEED, is for Hudlin to have actual credibility in saying Storm is Omega level. Or to give the Storm fanboys ammunition.

Co-signed, Ash. Have you read the classic stuff? Apoc was almost unbeatable. Now he loses to the likes of Rogue, Havok and Cyclops. Any physical superpower is his grasp. He could even turn himself into vibranium or adamantium. WHY DOESN'T HE USE IT?

Scoobless
Superman should get an Uzi ... that would be sweet.

big grin

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Scoobless
Superman should get an Uzi ... that would be sweet.

big grin

I think Captain America needs a sheild of some kind...

Scoobless
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I think Captain America needs a sheild of some kind...

And he should carry a screwdrivier to stab people with.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Scoobless
And he should carry a screwdrivier to stab people with.

And a portable hotplate....don't ask me why...but when the time comes...you'll know.

SpunkySmurph
I think Martian Manhunter should wear clothes that don't make him look like a stripper.

That's all for now.

no expression

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I think Martian Manhunter should wear clothes that don't make him look like a stripper.

That's all for now.

no expression

That's already happened stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
That's already happened stick out tongue

Yes, but I think it should be erased from continuity.

no expression

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yes, but I think it should be erased from continuity.

no expression

The story is pretty ad,i'll admit.

Or do you mean simply so that i could never counter that?

SpunkySmurph
The story is pretty ad,i'll admit.

Or do you mean simply so that i could never counter that?

Who knows what I mean shrug

kenobi
I think that Wildcat should lose the catfeet boots and get traditional boots like Batman.

Jyppe
Thanos needs his helicopter back big grin

masterbruce
Wolverine needs an upgrade.

Symmetric Chaos
LT needs a general power up. (losing to Myx is just sad)

Storm needs some kind of fan to totaly amp her powers. (remove the vulnerability to concrete?)

BlackPanther needs a writer that will give him a "mother box equivalent".

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
LT needs a general power up. (losing to Myx is just sad)

All his previous appearances should be retconned as M-bodies.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! miffed THE LAST THING WE NEED, is for Hudlin to have actual credibility in saying Storm is Omega level. Or to give the Storm fanboys ammunition.

Co-signed, Ash. Have you read the classic stuff? Apoc was almost unbeatable. Now he loses to the likes of Rogue, Havok and Cyclops. Any physical superpower is his grasp. He could even turn himself into vibranium or adamantium. WHY DOESN'T HE USE IT?

So no to one of my faves developing her potential but youre all for yours doing the same? erm

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Endless Mike
All his previous appearances should be retconned as M-bodies.

Lt already does make use of Mbodys.

nimbus006
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
So no to one of my faves developing her potential but youre all for yours doing the same? erm

I was thinkin the same thing. I actually like the idea of Storm becoming kinda like an elemental or energy form being. The amping herself with lightning to become more powerful or stronger also makes sense.

I would take away Bishops guns and only allow him to project energy from his hands. The guns make him seem less powerful.

I'd like to see Hercules wield his Mace on a consistant basis.

Beast should get a strength upgrade. Up to like 30 tons.

I also think it would be cool if Dr. Strange would sometimes carry an extremely powerful staff.

TricksterPriest
Yes, but not while Hudlin's writing. If Storm is getting that kind of a boost, it should be under someone with actual writing skills. Besides, Apoc has a track record of being jobbed since the 90s. Storm has never shown anything like energy being abilities. Apocalypse loses because the writers aren't willing to use his full power.

dvampire
I would like to see Darseid using his hand blasts more, he's always using his OBs instead.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by dvampire
I would like to see Darseid using his hand blasts more, he's always using his OBs instead.

Darkseid has hand blasts?

dvampire
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Darkseid has hand blasts?

Yeah. He showed some a long time ago (don't remeber what issue) and in his fight with Orion.

Disappear
Originally posted by nimbus006
The amping herself with lightning to become more powerful or stronger also makes sense.

How does that makes sense? She's already got an internalized electrical field capable of generating lightning by itself. It's like saying Iceman should become more powerful around cold...

Originally posted by nimbus006
I also think it would be cool if Dr. Strange would sometimes carry an extremely powerful staff.

And when he slams the staff onto the ground, he mystically transforms into Thor.

The Libertine
A power upgrade for Superman so he has some form of Power Cosmic as well as Tvo, oh and it would be really cool if he got a mystical hammer like Mjolnir not many characters have had that!

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by The Libertine
A power upgrade for Superman so he has some form of Power Cosmic as well as Tvo, oh and it would be really cool if he got a mystical hammer like Mjolnir not many characters have had that!

no expression Yeah, and why not just give him the IG while we're at it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
no expression Yeah, and why not just give him the IG while we're at it.

*goes to to find the DC headquarters*

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
*goes to to find the DC headquarters*

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/6a00b8ea068c2edece00b8ea07098fdece-.jpg

SpunkySmurph
I'd like to see Deadpool aquire some more cutting-edge high-tech weapons for his regular arsenal.

Things like energy blades, power staffs, adamantium bullets, etc.

willRules
Wade with adamantium bullets would be sweet. It would shut the wolverine fanboys up at least yes

TricksterPriest
Better yet, give him antarctic vibranium bullets. Watch Logan's skeleton melt. laughing Wolverine: "I'm the best at what I do bub." *bang* Wade: "What, stand there and get shot like an idiot?" Wolverine: "You think one bullet is even gonna slow me......arghhhh!!!!" Wade: "A sphincter says what?" Wolverine: "I'm gonna get you Wade....glurk!" *sword slash* Wade: "Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of Bea Arthur singing opera. Oh wait, was I just imagining that?"

20 minutes later, at a client's location.

Client: "So Wolverine is dead?" Wade: "Yep, my trusty doorknobs got him with one shot." Weasel: "Wade, I got you the antarctic vibranium." Wade: "Weas, you're killing my rep. By the way," Wade holds up Logan's skull. Wade: "Can I keep this?"

I just imagined that whole thing. What do you think?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Better yet, give him antarctic vibranium bullets. Watch Logan's skeleton melt. laughing Wolverine: "I'm the best at what I do bub." *bang* Wade: "What, stand there and get shot like an idiot?" Wolverine: "You think one bullet is even gonna slow me......arghhhh!!!!" Wade: "A sphincter says what?" Wolverine: "I'm gonna get you Wade....glurk!" *sword slash* Wade: "Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of Bea Arthur singing opera. Oh wait, was I just imagining that?"

20 minutes later, at a client's location.

Client: "So Wolverine is dead?" Wade: "Yep, my trusty doorknobs got him with one shot." Weasel: "Wade, I got you the antarctic vibranium." Wade: "Weas, you're killing my rep. By the way," Wade holds up Logan's skull. Wade: "Can I keep this?"

laughing laughing

"by the way can I keep this?" great line

Mindship
- Make Surfer expert at martial arts.
- Not make him tumble like a girlie-man when he's knocked off his board (a more realistic hovering effect would be nice).

Disappear
if wade had anti-metal bullets, he probably wouldnt realize the full implications, and accidentally melt his gun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.