Maestro vs Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
most agree hulk gets his arse beat down by a non-jobbing ww. could the maestro fare any better . . .?

just the lasso for wonder woman.

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
most agree hulk gets his arse beat down by a non-jobbing ww. could the maestro fare any better . . .?

just the lasso for wonder woman.

Hulk smash

Skeets
WW gives him the boot.

DarkDethbringer
This is pitiful using a scale of strenghth ona basic scale of 1-10 but can go over. Maestro has an 11, Hulk has a 10 WW has about a 9, Hulk continuing to get angry he could eventually get 18, but either Hulk would win on either counts

SpunkySmurph
At base strength,

WW >>> Hulk

and, with her speed, and the lasso, he won't have enough time to build his strength up to her level.

WW ftw.

leonidas
maestro already starts at at least 2x prof hulk's base cl100+ strength. i think maestro is stronger than ww, but her speed and lasso might still be too much. i'm pretty sure he DOES amp as well, so i think he would be considerably stronger than her in short order . . .

DarkDethbringer
Maestro dudnt amp as good, he cannot get as angry as Hulk. Wonderwoman could never beat Hulk if the entire Fantastic Foru couldnt do it, then she definately cannot

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
Maestro dudnt amp as good, he cannot get as angry as Hulk. Wonderwoman could never beat Hulk if the entire Fantastic Foru couldnt do it, then she definately cannot
confused

DevilGoblin
most agree hulk gets his arse beat down by a non-jobbing ww.

you can't be serious

i entered at least 6 comic boards

in all of them 99% of posters gave the majority, if not all fights, to the hulk

Hulk owns WW 10/10, no matter which version, no matter which battlefield. WW is out of Hulk's league.

DevilGoblin
i'm sorry i did not see "Maestro" laughing

for Crist's Sake it's an horrible mismatch!!!

Maestro can beat with one hand the justice league. He killed all marvel heroes. WW ? confused he would rape her horribly. WW would last seconds. She goes down after the first blow.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
you can't be serious

Hulk owns WW 10/10, no matter which version, no matter which battlefield. WW is out of Hulk's league.
Any fool can look at the fight WW had with superman and see that she would kick hulks ass from the earth to the sun. WW showed that she can take insane punishment. Superman thought she was doomsday for christ sake. The hulk has blunt force truama to which WW just happens to be nearly impervious to. With WW's superior speed and weapons hulk goes down ten ten. PERIOD

Draco69
you can't be serious

In all six, I'm sure you were banned promptly...

yes

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Draco69
In all six, I'm sure you were banned promptly...

yes

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

You can talk!? confused

Symmetric Chaos
Maestro can beat with one hand the justice league.

I'm just curious DevilGoblin. What universe are you from?

SpunkySmurph
you can't be serious

"Hey, dude,. I'll put ten bucks in your Paypal account if you go humor that annoying f*ck DevilGoblin"

"... Make it twenty"

"Deal."

leonidas
i'm sorry i did not see "Maestro" laughing

for Crist's Sake it's an horrible mismatch!!!

Maestro can beat with one hand the justice league. He killed all marvel heroes. WW ? confused he would rape her horribly. WW would last seconds. She goes down after the first blow.

no wonder so many people on the forum don't respect hulk. sad

what a truly laughable post . . .

juggernaut66666
Wonder Woman.

MightyEInherjar
Uh...beard.

Beards own women, dogs, whales, and most other living things.

Beard>>>Power Cosmic and GL Rings

Obviously this is 10/10 for the beards...er, Maestro.

tkitna
Maestro 10/10

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Wonder Woman.

batdude123
WW is out of Hulk's league.

I agree completely. yes

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by tkitna
Maestro 10/10

Not for a majority and definitely not 10/10

leonidas
maestro could certainly take a couple -- more if she is portrayed without the speed she at times exhibits. her speed is her only real advantage. he would take a LOT of punishment before she ko'd him though, so it is certainly not out of the realm of possibility that he takes her out before she does enough damage.

i'd say something like ww 6-7/10 IF shown at her highest level of feats.

Accel
A fight between WW and Hulk would depend on whether or not Hulk became too strong and durable for her before WW could take him out.

Maestro, however, seems to lack the ability to get stronger as fast as Savage can and would most likely lose. He wasn't really that impressive, but basically just insane so he got the better of Merged Hulk.

leonidas
i agree, but his durability DID seem to be quite high. high enough? maybe to get him a few wins . . .

FearOfBlood
Maestro 10/10. WW has no chance here. And don't even try guys.

Maestro beat Abomination and She Hulk at the same time.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Maestro 10/10. WW has no chance here. And don't even try guys.

Maestro beat Abomination and She Hulk at the same time.

Seriously what universe do you live in?

Or more to the point give some evidence.

leonidas
and both are slower than maple syrup in january AND neither is as strong or skilled as ww . . .

no one gets 10/10 here, imo.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Seriously what universe do you live in?

Or more to the point give some evidence.

I come from a universe where people read comics.

Can Wonder Woman take She Hulk and Abomination at the same time ?

Can Wonder Woman beat and break MergedHulk's neck so easy ?

Not, sure.

The Libertine
Well he beat Thor and pretty much everyone else according to the original miniseries. So it depends. I always thought it odd considering what Peter David had given as a back story and how he broke the Hulks neck, he was so easily defeated in the end. The other Maestro version is like Gog Wars Gog compared to Kingdom Come Gog, a hollow shell of the original.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by The Libertine
Well he beat Thor and pretty much everyone else according to the original miniseries

Correct.

leonidas
i'd like to have seen that battle with thor. sad

anyway, maestro or not, if she gets him in the lasso, he's pretty much screwed, i think . . .

Draco69
I come from a universe where people read comics.

Can Wonder Woman take She Hulk and Abomination at the same time ?

Can Wonder Woman beat and break MergedHulk's neck so easy ?

Not, sure.

Yes....

She can certainly take She-Hulk and Abomination at the same time. What they gonna do? Hit her faster than sound moving afterimage?

no expression

Draco69

anyway, maestro or not, if she gets him in the lasso, he's pretty much screwed, i think . . .

We all know that Thor probably did the following:

A) He used his hammer like a flailing two-year old used a pot or pan

B) He fought on the ground and rarely used flight.

C) He apparently forgot his hammer's abilities.....

The Libertine

In the original mini we never see the battle, we do see all his trophies from his victories most notable are Thor's hammer and the Surfers board! Yup, you heard me the Surfers board, along with Iron Mans helmet etc.

What happened is a matter of supposition except the historical records show he beat them all. Unlike King Hyperion when he made such a boast, the Maestro had the trophies to prove it. Which makes banner beating him all the more silly. As I say the later version of the Maestro is not on a par with the original that snapped the Hulks neck like a twig.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by The Libertine
In the original mini we never see the battle, we do see all his trophies from his victories most notable are Thor's hammer and the Surfers board! Yup, you heard me the Surfers board, along with Iron Mans helmet etc.

If had Galactus's helmet would you take that seriously too?

Draco69
If had Galactus's helmet would you take that seriously too?

He also had Magneto's helmet and Juggernaut's helmet.

I say he bought them off Ebay....

The Libertine
Your protestations are all well and good, however, the people of that time back the story that the Maestro beat all comers, hence why they look for his younger self. So it is historic record, along with the trophies. I'm not saying he wins, i'm just puttng the facts out there. Which Maestro are we talking about the one which beat all comers or not. If it's that one he has unmatched feats. Which is why his death at the hands of his younger self whose neck he broke so easily was stupid.

leonidas
i'm not denying the trophies -- the maestro of the original mini DID seem like a bad mofo. but despite all his supposed trophies, in the end hulk DID beat him. the thought of him beating ss in ANY form is frankly laughable. trophies are are well and cool, but we have no real idea how he came about them.

imagine if spidey had decided to tale firelord's staff . . .

tkitna
I'm still taking the character that starts off with a base strength of over class 200 and that isnt Wonder Woman. Her best bet is to take flight and run away.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm still taking the character that starts off with a base strength of over class 200 and that isnt Wonder Woman. Her best bet is to take flight and run away.

Then you obvioulsy don't know how strong ww is. She is so far beyond class 200 it is not funny. Try class Billion. As she towed a third of the earth and lifted a meteor bigger than a state as if it were nothing. She beat Barda and barda was able to shoulder a continents weight.

Draco69

There's no such thing as "Class 200". What? Maestro's limit is 200 tons?

xmeat
IM BAAAAAAACK

And now laughing laughing you guys are pathetic ww beating hulk and maestro at that laughing laughing he may not get stronger with anger like savage but he gets stronger with radiation he knocks her the **** out.

Draco69
Originally posted by xmeat
IM BAAAAAAACK

And now laughing laughing you guys are pathetic ww beating hulk and maestro at that laughing laughing he may not get stronger with anger like savage but he gets stronger with radiation he knocks her the **** out.

http://www.rit.edu/~cgs2794/files/pub/crappers/stfu.jpg

xmeat
http://www.rit.edu/~cgs2794/files/pub/crappers/stfu.jpg NAH

Symmetric Chaos
http://www.rit.edu/~cgs2794/files/pub/crappers/stfu.jpg

how did you find a picture of xmeat?

xmeat
how did you find a picture of xmeat? from your moms.I gave it to her and she must of made copies.

Symmetric Chaos
from your moms.I gave it to her and she must of made copies.

I happen to have only one mother . . .

tkitna
There's no such thing as "Class 200". What? Maestro's limit is 200 tons?

http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/maestro.php

So it is rumoured.

Draco69
http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/maestro.php

So it is rumoured.

Son...

Thing can lift more than 200 measly tons. There's no such thing as "Class 200" since Class 100 means "100 tons or MORE"

nvrbeenwthagirl
Son...

Thing can lift more than 200 measly tons. There's no such thing as "Class 200" since Class 100 means "100 tons or MORE" Thing cannot lift more than 200 tons. Thing is around class 85-95

Draco69
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thing cannot lift more than 200 tons. Thing is around class 85-95

messed

So is Namor and Sasquatch. And we all know that's bull...

tkitna
Son...

Thing can lift more than 200 measly tons. There's no such thing as "Class 200" since Class 100 means "100 tons or MORE"

Dont be so dense. Is it really to hard for you to understand what class 200 is referring too?

Also, please dont call me son. I'm not sure how old you are, but I was born in the 60's and if you were in my immediate reach, I would b1tch slap you like the Maestro would do to Wonder Woman.

Punks nowdays.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Then you obvioulsy don't know how strong ww is.

answer my question: can Wonder Woman beat She hulk and Abomination at the same time ?

FearOfBlood
Yes....

She can certainly take She-Hulk and Abomination at the same time. What they gonna do? Hit her faster than sound moving afterimage?

no expression

sure and Doomsday beat an avatar

The Libertine
i'm not denying the trophies -- the maestro of the original mini DID seem like a bad mofo. but despite all his supposed trophies, in the end hulk DID beat him. the thought of him beating ss in ANY form is frankly laughable. trophies are are well and cool, but we have no real idea how he came about them.

imagine if spidey had decided to tale firelord's staff . . .

Ah but the historic record from that time is that he beat them all, that's why they look for his younger self. Yes it was a poorly written ending by David.

leonidas
but isn't history always written by the conquerors . . .? erm

all's i'm saying is that just because he has some evidence of having defeated all those heroes does NOT mean he actually did so in straight 1on1 combat as it seems you are alluding to, nor does it convincingly show that he was the most powerful being on the planet. there must have been some extenuating circumstances in at least some of those cases for his victories to make sense.

maestro COULD beat ww, no doubt. but she could beat him as well, imo. as could thor. as most certainly could the ss and a few others . . .

namhaY (<)
but isn't history always written by the conquerors . . .? erm

all's i'm saying is that just because he has some evidence of having defeated all those heroes does NOT mean he actually did so in straight 1on1 combat as it seems you are alluding to, nor does it convincingly show that he was the most powerful being on the planet. there must have been some extenuating circumstances in at least some of those cases for his victories to make sense.

Thats pure speculation based on you're own rational logic. Although you're a clever guy Leo, Off pannel evidence suggests otherwise. Don't forget the guys got Banners brain, making him basically on par with Reed and Doom, both of whom have overcome the Surfer at one point or another using their smarts.

Jyppe
from your moms.I gave it to her and she must of made copies.

Xmeat.. If you create a Wolverine vs Hulk thread, everyone will say that Hulk wins 10/10, but in the comics, the fights hardly ever go like that.

Here on the KMC forums, all fighters fight with their best ability. For example Hulk doesn't let Wolverine do anything and ground stomps and then grabs him and smashes him 'till death. In comics there are lot of other factors which aren't included on these forums. Hence someone with a huge speed advantage usually wins.

Spider-man has defeated Hulk in the comics, in a Spider-man vs Hulk debate NO ONE will say that Spider-man should be able to beat Hulk even though he has once did it. Hence Hulk wins 10/10, he wont hesitate to use his full power in these match ups.

Exactly why someone like Wonder Woman or Superman will take Hulk. They attack him with all their might before Hulk can react. Hulk's reflexes aren't that good.

I hope that clarifies something and tells you that most of us aren't Hulk haters or anything. wink

SpunkySmurph
answer my question: can Wonder Woman beat She hulk and Abomination at the same time ?

Yes.

Mindship
Wonder Woman.
Even if Maestro is stronger (debatable), WW is faster, can fly and is a trained warrior and tactician.

HigH ScholaR
i'm not sure probably meastro

mainly because not only is he a physical beats but he also a mad GENIUS which and has qiute a degree of experience.

leonidas
Originally posted by namhaY (&ltwink
Thats pure speculation based on you're own rational logic. Although you're a clever guy Leo, Off pannel evidence suggests otherwise. Don't forget the guys got Banners brain, making him basically on par with Reed and Doom, both of whom have overcome the Surfer at one point or another using their smarts.

i've never said he couldn't have gained the trophies by defeating those guys. i AM saying that he couldn't simply have defeated them 1on1, h2h style -- the style of THIS match. with prep, he likely COULD take down most top tier guys. there is no rational way for him to beat ss in a 1on1 fight sans PIS or some good prep . . .

and there IS no evidence to say exactly what REALLY happened. we see trophies. that is all. that in and of itself tells us nothing of HOW he won those various fights. erm

in THIS fight he has no prep. it's straight 1on1. can his power overcome her power, speed and skill, not to mention her lasso?

maybe . . .

but she can beat him too. i still lean toward diana for a slight majority.

The Libertine
i've never said he couldn't have gained the trophies by defeating those guys. i AM saying that he couldn't simply have defeated them 1on1, h2h style -- the style of THIS match. with prep, he likely COULD take down most top tier guys. there is no rational way for him to beat ss in a 1on1 fight sans PIS or some good prep . . .

and there IS no evidence to say exactly what REALLY happened. we see trophies. that is all. that in and of itself tells us nothing of HOW he won those various fights. erm

in THIS fight he has no prep. it's straight 1on1. can his power overcome her power, speed and skill, not to mention her lasso?

maybe . . .

but she can beat him too. i still lean toward diana for a slight majority.

It states in the comic that the increased Gamma Radiation amped him to unprecedented levels.

leonidas
not enough to keep him from having his neck busted . . . erm

chessy ending, yet still, it DOES throw into doubt some of what was earlier established, imo.

xmeat
maestro huc will smite thee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.