The Official "Trinity" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Come here to argue about whether or not teachings on the Trinity are accurate. Stop ruining my threads.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FeceMan
...Stop ruining my threads.

Does that mean no one can post on this thread? confused

lil bitchiness
Well Mind, Body and Soul are kind of Trinity.

PVS
as are moe, larry, and curly....though we must not forsake the lost gospel of shemp

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Well Mind, Body and Soul are kind of Trinity.

Past, Present and future could be a Trinity.

debbiejo
Pagan beliefs again........Jesus never taught it.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Past, Present and future could be a Trinity.

Ok, but what would that make?

Cheese, Crackers and Wine can be trinity and that then makes - after meel snack.

What would past, present and future equate to, in our opinion?

debbiejo
God changes not? Yesterday, today and tomorrow??

Shakyamunison
Ok, but what would that make?

Cheese, Crackers and Wine can be trinity and that then makes - after meel snack.

What would past, present and future equate to, in our opinion?

The three realms, in Buddhism.

http://sgi-usa.org/buddhism/buddhismtoday/bc009.htm

lil bitchiness
The three realms, in Buddhism.

http://sgi-usa.org/buddhism/buddhismtoday/bc009.htm

Your banch of Buddhism, but not mine.

Besides, as much as I enjoy the realsm talk, I, much like God/Demi god/human/animal etc realms do not believe in them. We are simply a collecive concience, with all being one as its ultimate goal.

Shakyamunison
Your banch of Buddhism, but not mine.

Besides, as much as I enjoy the realsm talk, I, much like God/Demi god/human/animal etc realms do not believe in them. We are simply a collecive concience, with all being one as its ultimate goal.

Both are true. We say there are 3 dimensions, but these dimension don't exist in the real world. They are just a way for us to understand reality.

lord xyz
If I was a moderator I would close this thread for the mere fact of stupidity.

lord xyz
Both are true. We say there are 3 dimensions, but these dimension don't exist in the real world. They are just a way for us to understand reality. Woah, I never realised that!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lord xyz
Woah, I never realised that!

albert No problem.

debbiejo
Well trinity could apply to many things in life.....soul, body, spirit...mind, unconsciousness, body....Source, wisdom, understanding.....Hell, earth, Heaven...Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesha...Mother, Father, Child...Blood, bones, spirit.... And thats not even physics......I believe that the trinity could be more scientific in nature.

mr.smiley
good points miss DJ.I realy need to get back to my regular bantering on good ol' KMC.

debbiejo
Hey mr smiley...long time noooo see. smile

Regret
The Mormon view of Trinitarian Doctrine:

debbiejo
Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesha was before it.

Atlantis001
Originally posted by debbiejo
Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesha was before it.

And it was probably them who originated to the christian trinity concept.... passing through the greeks first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.