Psychopower Vs sorcery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Its Bison vs. Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, and Shinnok. Most people just leap and say Bison kills EVERYONE!!! Which is why I'm pitting him against MK's three top sorcerers. It was my mission to find a scenario that Bison might get his a$$ handed to him in. Can these three undoubtably take Bison out?

For Sado22, a friend of mine.

Kazenji
Bison would still win by doing his psycho crusher move and his teleportion thing

Cloud_VII
OMG IT'S BALDY!

Superboy Prime
I say Bison is pretty much screwed.

Cloud_VII
Sorcery >>> Psychopower

Kazenji
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
OMG IT'S BALDY!

Great input there cloud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darkstorm Zero
........................... I don't recall many people being Bison fanboys.... Who's been saying Bisons stomps over anyone else?

As for this match, I dunno... the very fact that Shinnok is an Ex- Elder God means that this is a frigging bad matchup, Hey Muck... whats up with all the SFer hate? I know Remy (Havn't seen that guy for ages now) picked on you and used Fanboy statements, but seriously, doesn't this sort of nitpicking get boring after the 7th thread?

TricksterPriest
if it were just Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, yeah, Bison could probably win. But Shinnok is an elder god. This is kind of unfair.

Muck101
I got nothing against SF. its one of my favorite games. Its just that SF characters tend to be freakishly strong. So theyre fun to pit against others.

Sam Z
Shang might beat Bison by himself.
Shinnok would destroy him.

Cloud_VII
Vx_6UJPkNHg
blink

Tha C-Master
Sorcery in itself is one big plot device, the concept of it alone is more than Psychopower, since it is limited only to the imagination.

Cloud_VII
1:41-1:40 = Lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.