New Pictures!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pirate_1987
http://www.freewebs.com/potcrf/pictures1.htm

There is new pictures!!!

pirate179
OMG! thank you these are amazing! eek!

Bwa Ha Ha
There's one with Jack and Giselle and Scarlett....

pirate_1987
Look at the AWE Interviews

pirate179
i wonder what thats all about! shifty

lovethemtigers
these pictures make me so nervous...it's getting closer and closer

pirate179
wouldnt you think that with all of these pics that the trailer would come out really really soon? i hope so...

lovethemtigers
well, I think the trailor will come out in the theatres soon..but as I said on another thread...I think the one for the tv spot won't come out till March...

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by pirate_1987
Look at the AWE Interviews

I don't like reading t and t interviews...because they are so cryptic and i'm not sure what to think... confused

Claudia_Black
Thankz a lot!

lovethemtigers
OMG...this site has the two different versions of the leaked script on it....I'm crying...I don't like the way either script is written...although I've already seen both before...it's been a while since I read them, though....the second one has more comedic moments and goes more with the pictures we are seeing released...Ladies based on these scripts...it doesn't look good for the Sparrabeth Ship....hopefully it gets better...I sure hope that T and T's reference to "missed opportunities" doesn't mean the fact that the audience would have responded much more positively to a J/E pairing...but that's not what they had in mind from the beginning....so, I just hope that Jack is redeemed and that he is once again the fun-loving spirit...Pirate or not...He's a good man..

Ericadawn
The budget script had those scenes from 74 and 75 where it was at least made obvious to the audience how much Jack loved her...but I don't believe we've seen the new version of that scene so don't give up complete hope yet.

tee_pirategirl
the pictures were great and yeah the script wasn't what I liked it tobe but it's a draft and it's still well written with a very lovely plot

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Ericadawn
The budget script had those scenes from 74 and 75 where it was at least made obvious to the audience how much Jack loved her...but I don't believe we've seen the new version of that scene so don't give up complete hope yet.

Thanks, Ericadawn..I know you are not a J/E shipper..so this means alot coming from you. smile

I am trying to be positive and keep the faith...that's why i've been watching those great sparrabeth videos on youtube...and I sure hope Norrington stays alive...because I love Norrington..I'm hoping he'll abandon his alliance with mean old Beckett and join up with the Pirates...

I have no doubt that Jack loves Elizabeth...it's Elizabeth that concerns me...she just won't give into her true feelings....IMO

a-k-a-amber
wwhat scenes from 74 and 75?

Ericadawn
There was a thread several months back called "Choke on it" and contained those scenes...if I wasn't going to leave to see "Pan's Labyrinth," I'd find it for you.

PirateDiva
oh were Jack throws it in her face that he forgot...thats she's all proper again...like implying the Kiss....ya he reminds her about it!! ahhhhhhhhhhh....i wanna see this movie already!!! Ahhhhhhh...im anxious again! I hate when i get like this!

IheartPocky
ah i need to go read that part again right now

ehhh i dont see it..

lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers
^^^^you know I never saw any proof that this was an authentic leaked script...or if it was something someone made up....It only involves Jack, Liz and Mr. Gibbs...

Scottie
Nice Pics thumb up

oh and....

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me

We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot
Drink up me hearties, yo ho
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot

We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack
Maraud and embezzle and even high-jack
Drink up me hearties yo ho

We kindle and char, inflame and ignite
We burn up the city, we're really a fright

We're rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs

We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads
Drink up me hearties, yo ho pirate2

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Scottie
Nice Pics thumb up

oh and....

I LOVE This Song...

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
^^^^you know I never saw any proof that this was an authentic leaked script...or if it was something someone made up....It only involves Jack, Liz and Mr. Gibbs...

edit...correction..Ericadawn did say it came from the leaked Budget Script pages

lovethemtigers
I can so see....Jack and Liz singing that song once again..perhaps teaching to young Jack...A girl can dream....

Scottie
I LOVE This Song... me too

oh and...

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

Drink and the devil had done for the rest

The mate was fixed by the bosun's pike
The bosun brained with a marlinspike
And cookey's throat was marked belike
It had been gripped by fingers ten;
And there they lay, all good dead men
Like break o'day in a boozing ken

Fifteen men of the whole ship's list
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Dead and be damned and the rest gone whist!

The skipper lay with his nob in gore
Where the scullion's axe his cheek had shore
And the scullion he was stabbed times four
And there they lay, and the soggy skies
Dripped down in up-staring eyes
In murk sunset and foul sunrise

Fifteen men of 'em stiff and stark

Ten of the crew had the murder mark!

'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
Or a yawing hole in a battered head
And the scuppers' glut with a rotting red
And there they lay, aye, damn my eyes
Looking up at paradise
All souls bound just contrawise

Fifteen men of 'em good and true

Ev'ry man jack could ha' sailed with Old Pew,
Pirate Singer

There was chest on chest of Spanish gold
With a ton of plate in the middle hold
And the cabins riot of stuff untold,
And they lay there that took the plum
With sightless glare and their lips struck dumb
While we shared all by the rule of thumb,

More was seen through a sternlight screen...

Chartings undoubt where a woman had been

'Twas a flimsy shift on a bunker cot
With a dirk slit sheer through the bosom spot
And the lace stiff dry in a purplish blot
Oh was she wench or some shudderin' maid
That dared the knife and took the blade
By God! she had stuff for a plucky jade

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest

Drink and the devil had done for the rest

We wrapped 'em all in a mains'l tight
With twice ten turns of a hawser's bight
And we heaved 'em over and out of sight,
With a Yo-Heave-Ho! and a fare-you-well
And a sudden plunge in the sullen swell
Ten fathoms deep on the road to hell,
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum! pirate2

IheartPocky
big grin

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Scottie
Nice Pics thumb up

oh and....

LOL...OT....but on Saturday when my friends and i went out to celebrate my bday....we were drinking....and i have this thing that when i drink i sing silly songs drunkenly....like for a while it was The Ants Go Marching....but Now its A Pirates Life for Me! and on SATURDAY i actually got all my friends singing the Song! I felt so Jack-ish!! It was actually really fun and funny! LMAO! Good Times!

a-k-a-amber
lol glad you enjoyed yourself stick out tongue I have influenced my lil sis so much that when she was cleaning the room instead of humming some cinderella song she was umming a pirates life for me i was so proud of her

PirateDiva
I would have been too!! big grin

a-k-a-amber
lol

Claudia_Black
I love this line, so true

a-k-a-amber
yes

a-k-a-amber
i like the one

you only get a taste of what you want and then its ripped away

ivebeendepped43
omg! Jack, Gizelle, and Scarlett together! lucky b*tches....

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Claudia_Black
I love this line, so true

I Soooooo Agree....omg it's like ahhhhhhh Jack so thinks about that Kiss and he throws it in her face because he knows that that kiss meant something but she is still in serious denial!

that Line Kills Me!!!

tee_pirategirl
YEAH!! I u know what else kills me? cause for the first time as far as memory serves jack is REALLY strugling to keep that grin on his handsome face which is just ...not right.

Ericadawn
Yes, it's an incredibly sad scene and what was what convinced me in the first place that Jack really does love her.

PirateDiva
Oh if i see Jack's Heart break in AWE....i'm sooooo gonna cry with him!!

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Oh if i see Jack's Heart break in AWE....i'm sooooo gonna cry with him!!

me too...cause being a woman, it's hard to imagine that if someone like Jack Sparrow loved you...why would you not love him back in return...lets see...hummmm....Will Turner or Jack Sparrow.....JACK SPARROW

lovethemtigers
This was part of the budget script...and that has been greatly revised..but I hope this scene is still in it...can't wait to see Keira and Johnny play this one out....I'll so be crying in this scene at the heartbreak....

{Jack looks up and smirks. Elizabeth stares at the charts in an effort to avoid looking at Jack's face. She glances at him out of the corner of her eye.

Jack
And damn the danger, then?

Gibbs
Damn us all is more like it.

Elizabeth
How soon can we leave?

: Jack looks at Gibbs and raises an eyebrow.

Gibbs
I'll see to it we're ready by nightfall, Captain.

: Gibbs turns on his heel and walks out of the room. Jack sits down in a chair and props his feet up on the chart table. Elizabeth shoves them out of her way and moves her face in for a closer look at the chart. She glances at Jack for a moment, then turns away.
: Jack
It shouldn't take more than a day or two.

Elizabeth
(pointedly)
I can see that.

Jack lowers his feet and falls forward, reaching over Elizabeth's arm and placing a fingertip on the chart.

Jack
When did you learn to read these? Can't say I've ever seen you display this particular talent. Any other surprises then, love?

: Elizabeth
(Lifting his hand away)
Would you mind not doing that?
(Beat)
And I would appreciate it if you would not address me that way, Captain.

Jack stands, swaggers a bit, then leans forward, grinning.

Jack
Back to being all respectable and proper, then? Very well. As you ask, consider it done.

Elizabeth
(Tightening her jaw)
Thank you.
(Beat)
Mr. Sparrow.

: Elizabeth turns away and does not see that Jack's grin has faltered. He steps behind her and walks toward the door.
: Jack
(Smiling for effort)
And don't worry about your honor, Elizabeth,
(He waves off the slight)
I mean, Miss Swann, and for your actions at our last parting, a gentleman never tells. I can honestly say that I will carry it with me to the grave.
(Beat)
I already have.

: Jack steps out the door and slams it behind him, leaving Elizabeth alone. She glances up at the closed door, then sits in Jack's vacated chair. She leans her head back and stares out the porthole.}

lovethemtigers
(Smiling for effort)
I mean, Miss Swann, and for your actions at our last parting, a gentleman never tells. I can honestly say that I will carry it with me to the grave.
(Beat)

I want to cry just reading this part....but somehow I just can't imagine Jack being heartbroken...you know ted and terry say that Jack can never be comfortable..he must always be put it situations where he is trying to find a way out...Jack can never be totally happy...cus if he is...then the story ends....ponder that one.....

lovethemtigers
this is the exact wording from the article "The Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy"..Johnny Depp's LIFE STORY..pg. 30:

{Rossio says that this particular plot reflects a revelation that he and Elliot made that has served as a kind of a key to understanding Jack. "Jack Sparrow should never be in control, " he explains. "He should never be comfortable and he should always be in situations and scenes and sequences where he's a little desperate. Any time Jack Sparrow's happy, the movie kind of loses its steam. We wanted to go in the direction of more and more problems, which is good for all of the characters. While there can be momentary triumphs, in general, we wanted to put Jack at odds with just about everybody."

I'm not going to type it word for word, but the rest of the story says that in POTC 1 Jack was very likeable...because he proved to be a good man...in POTC 2 they wanted to put jack at odds with the protagonist...in other words they wanted to take the same Jack Sparrow and make him commit questionable acts, like wait a minute..is this really a good man or not.....they kind of wanted to make him less likeable????

Well, too bad..cuz I fell more in love with the Jack in DMC because he apeared so vunerable and so endearing...

But in the end they redeemed him..he proved he was a good man by returning to the Pearl...

tee_pirategirl
WOW!!! i wish I could buy that mag but heyI might go out and do that but sice I don't have the time..ebay sounds good!!!

anyway...I hope when they said that Jack'll be a little less likeable in AWE it was the kind of unlikeable they were talking about in DMC cause boy! the more of a trickster jack becomes the more I love him!

PirateDiva
(Smiling for effort)
(Beat)

I want to cry just reading this part....but somehow I just can't imagine Jack being heartbroken...you know ted and terry say that Jack can never be comfortable..he must always be put it situations where he is trying to find a way out...Jack can never be totally happy...cus if he is...then the story ends....ponder that one.....

Omg thats a killer.....it breaks my heart...i cant wait to see all the jack/lizzie scenes, and see how they act with each other! OMG! May 25th come now!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.