JLA vs XMEN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
what would be a good match of the strongest guys from the xmen animated series vs the JLA series ?

out of all the episodes ive seen from xmen i say gladiator is the most powerful there. which character from any ot the JLA episodes can take him down. not just the team.

or make up a better fight.

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
what would be a good match of the strongest guys from the xmen animated series vs the JLA series ?

out of all the episodes ive seen from xmen i say gladiator is the most powerful there. which character from any ot the JLA episodes can take him down. not just the team.

or make up a better fight.

Jean/Rachel/Wolverine ftw

jasofisc
if were talking about 90's tas then phonix is way more powerfull then glads,

a good fight from the teams would be
wolverine
rogue
storm
gambit
jean grey (towards the end of the series like when they were fighting the imperial guard)
iceman
colossus
cable

vs.
the first 7 justice league (cartoon)
superman
wonderwoman
batman
green lantern
flash
Martian Manhunter
Hawk girl

as far as a winner i don't know (I liked the x-men tas better) but I would say the justice league takes a majorty

spidey-dude
Originally posted by jasofisc

wolverine
rogue
storm
gambit
jean grey (towards the end of the series like when they were fighting the imperial guard)
iceman
colossus
cable

vs.
superman
wonderwoman
batman
green lantern
flash
Martian Manhunter
Hawk girl

as far as a winner i don't know (I liked the x-men tas better) but I would say the justice league takes a majorty not just the xmen characters i mean any character that showed up in the series. like you can add magneto or who ever you want on the list.

jasofisc
not just the xmen characters i mean any character that showed up in the series. like you can add magneto or who ever you want on the list.

well phonex would be up there plus eternty also made a cameo so did dr. strange and thor there was D'ken when he was one with the M'kran christal

it's a little hard to do this when you don't have any kind of stipulation
the highest level character every shown on the JLU was the anti-mortaner (or however it's spelled)

spidey-dude
well phonex would be up there plus eternty also made a cameo so did dr. strange and thor there was D'ken when he was one with the M'kran christal

it's a little hard to do this when you don't have any kind of stipulation
the highest level character every shown on the JLU was the anti-mortaner (or however it's spelled) what episode did thor show up ?

jasofisc
it was either when dark phonix or normal phonix was flying off into space. like thor and strange both had a premention from it or something

King_Mungi
what episode did thor show up ?

Appeared in Dark Phoenix Saga Part 3

spidey-dude
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Appeared in Dark Phoenix Saga Part 3 i know in #3 gladiator showed up and threw juggy miles away which was incredible.

King_Mungi
i know in #3 gladiator showed up and threw juggy miles away which was incredible.

Darn right that was

Thor only appeared from a second when Dark Phoenix was going around the universe. Such people who noticed was the Watcher, Eternity, Thor, and Dr.Strange. I'm sure there were more, but I forget.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Darn right that was

Thor only appeared from a second when Dark Phoenix was going around the universe. Such people who noticed was the Watcher, Eternity, Thor, and Dr.Strange. I'm sure there were more, but I forget. i think your talking about # 5 episode. thats the last one where decan was taking over the universe and every mutant showed up in one scene looking at whats going on. spiderman showed up just for one sec as well.

King_Mungi
i think your talking about # 5 episode. thats the last one where decan was taking over the universe and every mutant showed up in one scene looking at whats going on. spiderman showed up just for one sec as well.

Naaaa...that's another episode, they did the apperance of various characters twice during the D.P saga. I'm pretty sure Thor appeared in 39, as Dr.Strange appeared twice in two different episodes.

spetznaz
not just the xmen characters i mean any character that showed up in the series. like you can add magneto or who ever you want on the list.

In that case I guess it means that for the JLA Animated side one can add the Amazo 'robot' (who essentially got so much power he was virtually a god), or the monsters (I believe Cthulhu and his minions) that Dr. Fate was fighting against, or for that matter the entire Shiar empire.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Amazo and Chaos Grundy seem to be the power houses of the JLA toon. Also MOrgan lefay's son pretty much turned the world on it's ear.

jasofisc
yeah I think that more powerful people where in xmen just by virtue of DP and eternity.

Scoobless
Faust in the Annihilator armour was pretty uber as well.

Scoobless
yeah I think that more powerful people where in xmen just by virtue of DP and eternity.

Would Dark Phoenix beat multiple Guardians and the entire GL Corps?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Scoobless
Would Dark Phoenix beat multiple Guardians and the entire GL Corps? muliple guardians of course but i doubt she can take on the whole GL at once. one at a time yes.

Scoobless
One Guardian >>>>>>>> 10 GLs

jasofisc
Would Dark Phoenix beat multiple Guardians and the entire GL Corps?
dark phoenix could beat multiple guardians just because she was so incredibly powerful with really no limit. She by herself healed the M'kran Christal (comic version needed help) also took out the imperal guard by herself. She was unstoppable

jasofisc
One Guardian >>>>>>>> 10 GLs

not in the cartoon
when the manhunters where fighting Oa it was a GL that defeated them while they got owned by the manhunters. It seemed like they were only about twice as powerfull as a GL

jasofisc
bump this is a sweet thread it just needs some boundaries like two teams of seven two street levers two meta two enhanced meta and one superman (or gladiator) level character.

Symmetric Chaos
JLU team gets Amazo . . . unless the XMen can pull out God they lose shifty

jasofisc
um amazo is a little tuffer than superman?

phonix would be a good match for amazo I can't imagin that he would mimic her power though that's just assumption.

Symmetric Chaos
um amazo is a little tuffer than superman?

phonix would be a good match for amazo I can't imagin that he would mimic her power though that's just assumption.

smile In the JLU cartoon he bumped Oa into another dimesion because it was apparently less trouble than going around it or though it. He completely out classes Superman and Pheonix in the cartoons.

jasofisc
how does he out class pheonix in the cartoons she owned d'ken when he was one with another universe and healed the M'kran christal by herself. I think there around equals

Jax_Jax
jla ftw.

superman
orion
darkseid
amazo
MXY

and I dont have to say anymore

NiņoAraņa
Amazo does it by himself....just copys anyone he's up against

jasofisc
could he mimic eternty or phonix

jasofisc
what if it was the original seven at there power levels at the start of the justice league cartoon and these x-men
rogue
storm
Jean (at the end of the dark phonix saga when she was fighing the imperal gurd but not using the phonix)
wolverine
colosus
Magneto
iceman

spidey-dude

wolverine
rogue
storm
gambit
iceman
colossus
cable

vs.
superman
wonderwoman
batman
green lantern
flash
Martian Manhunter
Hawk girl

as far as a winner i don't know (I liked the x-men tas better) but I would say the justice league takes a majorty xaviers mind is stronger than manhunters. he can make manhunter do some crap to his own team or do that to supes as well.

Tazer
Yo.

not in the cartoon
when the manhunters where fighting Oa it was a GL that defeated them while they got owned by the manhunters. It seemed like they were only about twice as powerfull as a GL

ummm, heres a GL-factoid for ya: the GotUs hardly EVER get involved in matters where *their* direct involvement could/would stop any wrong doing (even when Oa is threatened), which is Y they employ the GLC.

trust me. anytime U see them simply sitting around while the Corps is outside getting tossed around, its not due to them being unable to act; they just *choose* not to. its not their way.

that being said, they didnt get "owned" since they never really took any action against the Manhunters, Phoenix could get taken down by about 10 of them IMNSHO, and that robot that Ares had built would at the very least pull even w/Glads.

Tazer

lordboo
apoc was pretty bad ass,also lex merged with brainiac was cool.

Trolt
How about JLU original 7 vs X-Men TAS originals + doctor strange??

jasofisc
Originally posted by Tazer

Tazer

Yo.

ummm, heres a GL-factoid for ya: the GotUs hardly EVER get involved in matters where *their* direct involvement could/would stop any wrong doing (even when Oa is threatened), which is Y they employ the GLC.

trust me. anytime U see them simply sitting around while the Corps is outside getting tossed around, its not due to them being unable to act; they just *choose* not to. its not their way.

that being said, they didnt get "owned" since they never really took any action against the Manhunters, Phoenix could get taken down by about 10 of them IMNSHO, and that robot that Ares had built would at the very least pull even w/Glads.

let see the head manhunter took control of the power battery and the guardians were basically felt like it was over. While I agree with you that it is that way in the comics on the show it's different. They would do something either way if someone was threatening the core.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Trolt
How about JLU original 7 vs X-Men TAS originals + doctor strange??

for a real debate you can't really use doc strange since all he did was look at the phonix's direction and nothing more. If think the originals from both would make a good fight. that is if Jean was at her level that she was during the fight with the imperial guard. I still think the x-men lose but it would be very interesting.

Tazer
Yo.

let see the head manhunter took control of the power battery and the guardians were basically felt like it was over. While I agree with you that it is that way in the comics on the show it's different. They would do something either way if someone was threatening the core.

yea it did, cuz they LET IT get there. the GotUs hardly ever take any direct action, even to save themselves.

and if U think its diff i the show, then howcum we didnt see it?

answer: cuz they *wouldnt*.

Tazer

DigiMark007
You need to specify teams. Otherwise no one knows exactly who's fighting.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.