I need some advice..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vathu
Well.. I'm like.. Crying right now. And my tears of anguish are blinding me.. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm mispelling things.. Well. I hoped I wouldn't **** it up any further..

Anyways.. The girl I love.. I kind of ****ed things up by making up some dumbass idea to get one of my best friends to flirt with me to get her to like me.. It kind of backfired and she not hates me. She did love me back as I soon learned. And now. I hate myself and want to go die. What the **** do I do now? =]

I'm thinking of going to go die..

Seraphim XIII
Okay, STFU and don't kill yourself. Just work twice as hard to make up for the mistake and get her back!

Git'r done, son!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Vathu
Well.. I'm like.. Crying right now. And my tears of anguish are blinding me.. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm mispelling things.. Well. I hoped I wouldn't **** it up any further..

Anyways.. The girl I love.. I kind of ****ed things up by making up some dumbass idea to get one of my best friends to flirt with me to get her to like me.. It kind of backfired and she not hates me. She did love me back as I soon learned. And now. I hate myself and want to go die. What the **** do I do now? =]

Your like 16 years old and too young to die so don't even go there. You shouldn't play games with the one you love. There are other fish in the sea, use this as a learning experience and don't ever f*** it up again. wink

Yuna_And_Tidus
Come out and tell her the truth of what you were trying to do, it's the BEST thing that you can do. Just sit her down, talk it out with her, get her back.

Oh and stop talking of "death," I do it too often, nobody else needs to.

Punkyhermy

roll eyes (sarcastic)

DON'T die.

TALK. TO . HER .

If she loves you. she'll get it.

then move on.

Vathu
O_o

Oh lawd. I have a bigass story to type out for you now. =D

Eclipso

I've been cheated on 4 times, once on Valentine's day and once on my Birthday. You'll be fine.

silver_tears
What kind of love is that when she gets jealous over random flirting? What the f**k?

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Eclipso
I've been cheated on 4 times, once on Valentine's day and once on my Birthday. You'll be fine.
Take mine and Eclipso's strength and learn from it that there's more to life.

My strength is that I've had my heart f***** with in some way, shape or form 7 times between September 2006 and now. No joke. There were 4 people that were the cause of the heartbreaks.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Eclipso

Tough as nails! thumb up

Vathu
Thanks for the support.. I've known her for three years.. And she loved me back.. Which is rare with her.. And well.. I broke her heart.. I regret everything I did.. Yet I'll never have a second chance with her.. So really.. No matter how much I talk to her.. Nothing will change.. -.-;

Vathu
Originally posted by silver_tears
What kind of love is that when she gets jealous over random flirting? What the f**k?

Because she knew the girl. I knew the girl. The girl had feelings for me. I love The other girl. =|

That make it any clearer? o-O

Yuna_And_Tidus
Thanks for the support.. I've known her for three years.. And she loved me back.. Which is rare with her.. And well.. I broke her heart.. I regret everything I did.. Yet I'll never have a second chance with her.. So really.. No matter how much I talk to her.. Nothing will change.. -.-;
Are you positive that you'll never have another chance with her?

=Tired Hiker=
Because she knew the girl. I knew the girl. The girl had feelings for me. I love The other girl. =|

That make it any clearer? o-O

So if you love the other girl, then are you sure you are really sad about losing the girl you were with? It sounds like you really would rather be with the girl you flirted with. hmm

Vathu
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
So if you love the other girl, then are you sure you are really sad about losing the girl you were with? It sounds like you really would rather be with the girl you flirted with. hmm
Wait what? o_O

No no no. Caitlynn. The one I like. And Alex. The one that likes me. ;-;

I like Caitlynn. Alex likes me so she flirts with me. Caitlynn gets mad goes to kill Alex. And.. Alex tells her my dumb idea. Caitlynn gets upset. I go die.. =|

Röland

I know this may sound strange with what happened, but never count yourself out. Try, try and try again to show her you are sorry and that you truly do love her. Even if you don't get back together with her, you can say you gave it every shot you had to show her you loved her.

=Tired Hiker=
Wait what? o_O

I like Caitlynn. Alex likes me so she flirts with me. Caitlynn gets mad goes to kill Alex. And.. Alex tells her my dumb idea. Caitlynn gets upset. I go die.. =|

Oh, I get it. So why not go for Alex? You'd probably rock her world if you got with her.

silver_tears
Wait what? o_O

It's sad that you would **** with your friend who likes you by flirting back erm

Vathu
Originally posted by silver_tears
It's sad that you would **** with your friend who likes you by flirting back erm

Give me a break I'm fifteen. <<;

Vathu
As we speak.. I'm talking to her.. -.-;

I'm trying to make things right.. Fix what I did..

Raven Guardia

you talking about your GF? or another person? you kind of confused me

Strangelove
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DON'T die.

TALK. TO . HER .

If she loves you. she'll get it.

then move on. Seconded.... erm

johnnyforever
Step one. Confront Girl

Step two. Kiss girl

Step three. Run

AOR
Originally posted by johnnyforever
Step one. Confront Girl

Step two. Kiss girl

Step three. Run

Step four. Show up to court for sexual battery vin

Vathu
Originally posted by johnnyforever
Step one. Confront Girl

Step two. Kiss girl

Step three. Run
Originally posted by AOR
Step four. Show up to court for sexual battery vin

Something in the back of my mind twitched and screamed "DO IT!"

I'm scared. no expression

Solo
This one time, I stood outside a girl's house with a boombox. Try it.

Mr. Bacon
hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.