Flavor of Love 1 & 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Well, did you watch the show while it was on & for the men, which one of the girls was your favorite?

sithsaber408
Hoopz. thumb up

LORDSIDIOUS01
Don't watch fake staged tv. Flavor of Love was clearly fake and phony. Since William Drayton is having another kid and it certainly isn't with any of those ugly actressses on that show.

Ultimate Hulk43
It's not fake or staged & none of them are actresses.

Anyway, I liked Nibblz & Bootz the best.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
It's not fake or staged & none of them are actresses.

Anyway, I liked Nibblz & Bootz the best.

Where have you been? Read Flav's wikipedia page. He chose no one. Read New York's wikipedia page. She's an actress and so is a couple of others. Flavor love and I love New York are two staged shows.

Darth Vicious
I liked Ms.Latin on the 1st one and Hoopz looked good too. I didnt watch the 2nd season. I dont see why any gurl would be behind his horrendous ugly ass.

LiL nAstY GirL
I love GOLDIE!!!!

And in season 2, Bootz.

G U I T A R
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I liked Ms.Latin on the 1st one and Hoopz looked good too. I didnt watch the 2nd season. I dont see why any gurl would be behind his horrendous ugly ass.

Because he has money...der

LORDSIDIOUS01
Will William ever find love. NOT

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by G U I T A R
Because he has money...der

I thought he was broke because he has 6/7 kids and has never paid child support.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I thought he was broke because he has 6/7 kids and has never paid child support.

William is not broke. For some reason, His exes never took him to court for child support.

sithsaber408
Cuz he's pimpin. cool

He got it like that, ma.

stick out tongue

LORDSIDIOUS01
Flav should stay away from the limelight.

SelphieT
GOLDIE WAS AMAZING! Also, Deelishus was awesome. I'm glad she won, and not that crazy New York.

sithsaber408
Hoops from season 1 is still the best. thumb up

http://www.eyecandymodeling.com/ecm/models/Nikki/006.jpg

http://www.eyecandymodeling.com/ecm/models/Nikki/001.jpg

Ultimate Hulk43
Bootz is the best.

LORDSIDIOUS01
They're all ugly.

Ultimate Hulk43
You must be gay. eek! laughing out loud

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
You must be gay. eek! laughing out loud
Don't like ugly women who think they can act.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.