WW with all her gear vs. WM Thor from the Bloodties series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW thinks Thor has killed all the amazons and has 1 week prep to kll WM Thor. Thor is WM and has the PG.

WW has The guantlet of Atlas,The Lasso, The sandles, the sword, the tiara, the armor, and THe God wave.

Which Titanic Warrior wins?

fatgogeta
Wonder Woman easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by fatgogeta
Wonder Woman easily.
BUt Didn't Thor soundly beat the surfer who every one thinks can beat this verson of WW?

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WW thinks Thor has killed all the amazons and has 1 week prep to kll WM Thor. Thor is WM and has the PG.

WW has The guantlet of Atlas,The Lasso, The sandles, the sword, the tiara, the armor, and THe God wave.

Which Titanic Warrior wins?

Good thread. Taking Odinson

Draco69
1 week prep...?

erm

Diana in a curbstomp. Hell, she could just get the gods do it for her. They created the Amazons after all....

Stupid Rookie
with one week of prep she can do a great number of things to help assure a victory here.

Board Walker
The silver surfer bias is ridiculous at times.

Skeets
Originally posted by Board Walker
The silver surfer bias is ridiculous at times.
What does that have to do with this thread?

Beta Ray Howard
Waitaminute, he has the Power Gem here. I can't really see Diana beating him with that. If he just killed all the Amazons, the last thing on her mind is to subdue him. She's gonna go for the kill, and be killed.

Plain and simple.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Waitaminute, he has the Power Gem here. I can't really see Diana beating him with that. If he just killed all the Amazons, the last thing on her mind is to subdue him. She's gonna go for the kill, and be killed.

Plain and simple.

With the GOD wave and Guantlet of atlas, she would easily out power him with the PG. THe PG doesn't give him infinite power. Just an unlimited ceiling.

Mider999
you need to be smart enough to use the gem to its full advantage its not like you just get it and suddenly unlimited muscle or else all those fights with thanos vs drax as well as thor are hogwash. Surfer might and might now win against WW, Thor still might not get past the shield. and one hit with one of her weapons and its all over isnt it.

doctorstrongbad
Can we get a bio on theses items WW has? Which armor? What sandals? etc.

Its not easy to be a bloodlsuted Thor plus he has the power gem.

Why does everybody think WW can "one shot" him?

Draco69
Again. She has one week prep. She's gonna call on EVERY possible resource she has to maim Thor to bits and pieces. The Greek Pantheon (THEY'RE gonna be VERY pissed that their chosen race was killed by some lowly Asgardian), the Hindu Pantheon, Heaven, the JLA, etc.

She can't lose...

Supreme being
Originally posted by Draco69
Again. She has one week prep. She's gonna call on EVERY possible resource she has to maim Thor to bits and pieces. The Greek Pantheon (THEY'RE gonna be VERY pissed that their chosen race was killed by some lowly Asgardian), the Hindu Pantheon, Heaven, the JLA, etc.

She can't lose...

To be honest is external help really needed considering with her current arsenal for the fight she could more than likely kill him.

King Kandy
WM in a curbstomp, unless you want to say Diana is above Dr.Strange, SS, The entire Infinity Watch, two greek gods, ect.

Draco69
Originally posted by King Kandy
WM in a curbstomp, unless you want to say Diana is above Dr.Strange, SS, The entire Infinity Watch, two greek gods, ect.

No. She isn't. With prep? Sure. She tells Zeus that Thor killed the Amazons and sicks him on Thor...

Soujaboy
No. She isn't. With prep? Sure. She tells Zeus that Thor killed the Amazons and sicks him on Thor...

So Odin steps in and kills them all no expression

Seriously though, there's no need to be grabbing outside characters for this battle.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy

Seriously though, there's no need to be grabbing outside characters for this battle.

Odin won't be killing DC zeus anytime soon. he is part of the Quintessence.

Soujaboy
Odin won't be killing DC zeus anytime soon. he is part of the Quintessence.

So what? belonging to a powerful group doesn't make you yourself unkillable.

Draco69

Odin vs Zeus? Close. They both have feats that put each other on even ground.

The Asgardian Pantheon vs. the Greek Pantheon?

Greek Pantheon in a curbstomp. ALL of the DC Greek Pantheon are Skyfather-level or near it. Even friggin' Cupid.

Anyhoo, Diana can use any resources she has regular access to in preptime.

And the Greek Pantheon is one of those regular resources. She can just ask Hephaestus to build her an impenetrable armour or ask Zeus if she can borrow his thunderbolt or ask Gaea to buff her powers.

Since Thor in this scenario killed the Pantheon's most favored creations (the Amazons) they're gonna give her anything she needs.

King Kandy
...I was under the assumption that she actualy had to fight with him. If you're going on that argument I could say that Thor gets Valkyrie or something.

"Prep" doesn't mean "Get Other People To Do the Work for You".

Stupid Rookie
Why the hell are we talking about Odin and Zeus??

Priest

spidey-dude
thor takes out WW on his own

Draco69
...I was under the assumption that she actualy had to fight with him. If you're going on that argument I could say that Thor gets Valkyrie or something.

She has one week prep. Why does Reed Richards and Iron Man or Dr. Doom get their resources and Diana doesn't?

What's she gonna do for one week? Pace around a room?

She can also get JLA resources as well.

Seriously, if her ENTIRE family is killed. Including her sister. Than she will stop at nothing to kill Thor right back. She's gonna muster every resource she has.

This scenarios is spite because Diana has so many resources and tools that she can gather in one week.

Thor doesn't have prep. He's just presumbly waiting for his impending death.

Batman-Prime
WW wins this one 6/10 IMO, the Power in both hands may be pretty equal but the WM would be a disadvantage against someone who is taught to fight as "clever" as WW.

Brains win this one I guess wink.

King Kandy
She has one week prep. Why does Reed Richards and Iron Man or Dr. Doom get their resources and Diana doesn't?

What's she gonna do for one week? Pace around a room?

She can also get JLA resources as well.

Seriously, if her ENTIRE family is killed. Including her sister. Than she will stop at nothing to kill Thor right back. She's gonna muster every resource she has.

This scenarios is spite because Diana has so many resources and tools that she can gather in one week.
Doesn't work like that.

Reed Richards gets all his resources, but the minute you say he'll use the other FF members, the minute it becomes bullshit.

Or if there's a fight between Warlock with IG vs. X, you can't say "Character X will get the Living Tribunal". It just doesn't work like that.

If Warlocks in a fight, you don't say he'll have Drax fight, it doesn't happen.

Priest
This thread is built for wonder woman to win, all her weapons and a week of prep? What the f**k?
Anyways still with WM Thor's base strength is still greater than wonder woman with all her girlie accessories. And that with Power gem and u got a unstopple madden god of thunder.
WM Thor as beaten surfer/strange/and the infinity watch at the same time, pretty eassily accually.
She still wont be able hurt thor w/powergem, Thor can hurt her and KO her.
Id say thor 6-7/10

Draco69
Doesn't work like that.

Reed Richards gets all his resources, but the minute you say he'll use the other FF members, the minute it becomes bullshit.

Or if there's a fight between Warlock with IG vs. X, you can't say "Character X will get the Living Tribunal". It just doesn't work like that.

If Warlocks in a fight, you don't say he'll have Drax fight, it doesn't happen.

Noted. Diana doesn't need to have the Greek Pantheon step in and do the job for her but they WILL give her what she needs because that's her character's history to do so in prep battles.

And she really doesn't need it when she can just do this:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8784/wonderwomanv22132005page165cg.jpg

Priest
wat prep stratagies have wonderwoman ever displayed?

Draco69
Originally posted by Priest
This thread is built for wonder woman to win, all her weapons and a week of prep? What the f**k?

Precisely why's it's spite.

no expression

Anyways still with WM Thor's base strength is still greater than wonder woman with all her girlie accessories. And that with Power gem and u got a unstopple madden god of thunder.

Not with the Godwave and Gauntlets of Atlas that Nvrbeenwithagirl convinently put in there...

WM Thor as beaten surfer/strange/and the infinity watch at the same time, pretty eassily accually.
She still wont be able hurt thor w/powergem, Thor can hurt her and KO her.
Id say thor 6-7/10

With prep, she'll find out a way to get rid of the Power Gem. Seriously this thread is horrendously skewed does WW to win. With all her magical and godly resources, there's no much Thor can do against her.

If it was a straight-up fight, he'd most likely win. With one week prep? With Diana SEVERELY pissed that Thor killed her sisters? WW in a curbstomp....

erm

King Kandy
Noted. Diana doesn't need to have the Greek Pantheon step in and do the job for her but they WILL give her what she needs because that's her character's history to do so in prep battles.

I don't think so, Medusa's head is... Not part of the gear she was provided with.

King Kandy
With prep, she'll find out a way to get rid of the Power Gem. Seriously this thread is horrendously skewed does WW to win. With all her magical and godly resources, there's no much Thor can do against her.

If it was a straight-up fight, he'd most likely win. With one week prep? With Diana SEVERELY pissed that Thor killed her sisters? WW in a curbstomp....

erm
She's not outpowering the power gem. That's just plane not happening.

Draco69
wat prep stratagies have wonderwoman ever displayed?

Taking down Cronos and his children.

Pretty big feat considering he almost took over Heaven.

Her usual prep strategies use the following:

A) Consult the gods. They give her what crap she asks for.

B) Consult the JLA. They give her what crap she asks for.

C) Rummage through her magical weapon/item/armour crap and strap on whatever she thinks works

D) Plan the environment around her to weaken her opponent's defense and increase her offense.

E) Consult the Fates and they tell her exactly who she's fighting. They're the Fates. They know everything.

F) Plan against her opponent's weaknesses.

G) Kick the crap out of said opponent using the resources of step A through F....

Thor really has no chance. It's spite. Don'tcha y'all get it?

Nvrbeenwithagirl tricked ya!

no expression

Draco69
I don't think so, Medusa's head is... Not part of the gear she was provided with.

Yeah. It is. It's a trophy for defeating Medusa. You can plainly see the bag it's head is stored in the WW Embassy Trophy Room.

It's even on pedestal....

King Kandy
Taking down Cronos and his children.

Pretty big feat considering he almost took over Heaven.

Her usual prep strategies use the following:

A) Consult the gods. They give her what crap she asks for.

B) Consult the JLA. They give her what crap she asks for.

C) Rummage through her magical weapon/item/armour crap and strap on whatever she thinks works

D) Plan the environment around her to weaken her opponent's defense and increase her offense.

E) Consult the Fates and they tell her exactly who she's fighting. They're the Fates. They know everything.

F) Plan against her opponent's weaknesses.

G) Kick the crap out of said opponent using the resources of step A through F....

Thor really has no chance. It's spite. Don'tcha y'all get it?

Nvrbeenwithagirl tricked ya!

no expression
That's all fine...

But once you start saying she'll have the other gods fight her battles... You lose it.

Draco69
She's not outpowering the power gem. That's just plane not happening.

She doesn't need to.

Diana's a military genius.

Gee, a power gem that gives my opponent unlimited strength? I guess I better use my resources to get rid of that pesky ol' thing....

Supreme being
Why is this still an ongoing debate WW wins this without the help of any outsiders,heres a simple scenario she arrives ready for thor awaits his onslaught as he approaches a few inches from her she pulls her sword and takes his head straight of.

King Kandy
She doesn't need to.

Diana's a military genius.

Gee, a power gem that gives my opponent unlimited strength? I guess I better use my resources to get rid of that pesky ol' thing....
Considering he has it stored in his freakin' head... That's tough.

King Kandy
Yeah. It is. It's a trophy for defeating Medusa. You can plainly see the bag it's head is stored in the WW Embassy Trophy Room.

It's even on pedestal....
This is her equiptment: WW has The guantlet of Atlas,The Lasso, The sandles, the sword, the tiara, the armor, and THe God wave.

Beta Ray Howard
Since when is Wonder Woman CBR Batman?

This is just funny.

WrathfulDwarf
Holly Molly! She consults all those characters? What the hell...why don't we pin her with The Spectre and Overmaster as well? Gee, if she can do all that why stop at Thor?

Draco69
Considering he has it stored in his freakin' head... That's tough.

Diana: Zeus?

Zeus: Hmm?

Diana: A being called Thor killed all the Amazons.

Zeus: WHAT?! All those virgins!! Dead! I'll kill the bastard!

Diana: Nay. I shall do it. But there's a problem.

Zeus: Hmm?

Diana: Thor has a cosmic artifact called the Power Gem. The Fates say he stored it in his head. I'm not sure how to get it out.

Zeus: Oh, that's easy. Go down the hall to the left, past the naked statue of Athena and you'll find a mystical dagger capable of taking it out.

Something like that. She has the JLA, the Greek Pantheon, the Watchtower, the Hindu Pantheon, Gaea, etc.

Someone or something is gonna tell her how to get the friggin' thing out.

Again, all she really needs is to hold her hand out with the Medousa Head and the fight is over the moment Thor takes a look at what the heck is in her hand....

Draco69
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Holly Molly! She consults all those characters? What the hell...why don't we pin her with The Spectre and Overmaster as well? Gee, if she can do all that why stop at Thor?

Don't be silly.

no expression

Priest
Precisely why's it's spite.
no expression
What can we do with disgruntled tread starters msn-wink

Not with the Godwave and Gauntlets of Atlas that Nvrbeenwithagirl convinently put in there...
right, they were supposed to increase WW strength by ten? right?..WM Thor has strength that is 10x's his normal self, add that with power gem and we have a character that has unlimited durability and unlimited
strength that is added to Thor's greater strength.

With prep, she'll find out a way to get rid of the Power Gem. Seriously this thread is horrendously skewed does WW to win.
Thanos didn't have a game plan when he encountered Champion w/powergem. Thanos Prep >Wonderwoman

With all her magical and godly resources, there's no much Thor can do against her.
And how is Wonder Woman gonna even hurt let alone kill thor?

If it was a straight-up fight, he'd most likely win.
totally agree with you.

With one week prep? With Diana SEVERELY pissed that Thor killed her sisters? WW in a curbstomp....
I still cant see what kind of prep can she use against thor to win this fight. I doubt she can nullify a infinity gem, even with her godly resources.

Beta Ray Howard

No kiddin. Why not just make it JLA vs WM Thor and have a party!

Draco69
Since when is Wonder Woman CBR Batman?

This is just funny.

Not really. I would say the same thing about Thor. Thor also has vast resources he can use.

Batman is limited to one plane of existence. Diana has access to many planes of existence and she's got alot of friends who owe her favors.

Draco69
No kiddin. Why not just make it JLA vs WM Thor and have a party!

It's not the JLA versus Thor. Could Captain America consult Tony if he has prep? Or SHIELD? Sure. Because those are his regular resources. They certainly can't barge into the battlefield with him though....

Mindship
Wonder Woman with all her gear and prep? (No outsiders.)
Prep is a mighty edge, especially considering that WM Thor is not the clearest thinker in the world. WW is an intelligent, insightful warrior. Even if she can't overpower WM Thor (and that's arguable), she can still tactically outmaneuver him.

Heck, with prep she could take the Surfer...maybe... wink

King Kandy
They certainly can't barge into the battlefield with him though....
That's what you said WW would do.

You can't say that she'll just find an aritfact that will get it out of his head, the the worst argument in the world.

Draco69

right, they were supposed to increase WW strength by ten? right?..WM Thor has strength that is 10x's his normal self, add that with power gem and we have a character that has unlimited durability and unlimited
strength that is added to Thor's greater strength.

Actually by twenty. ONE gauntlet increases one's strength by ten. The complete set is twenty.

Which isn't really helpful anyway. Nvrbeenwithagirl gave Diana the Godwave which enabled her to easily defeat the Bharma. So it would even things out.

Thanos didn't have a game plan when he encountered Champion w/powergem. Thanos Prep >Wonderwoman

As I recall, he didn't need it. Champion was tricked into destroying the planet he was residing on.

I find it hard to believe that Thanos can prep against the Runner with the Space Gem...but he can't prep against a rather stupid Champion with the Power Gem.

And how is Wonder Woman gonna even hurt let alone kill thor?

Use the Medousa Head. Which everyone is ignoring. The Medousa Head will instantly turn Thor into stone. It worked on a Titan. It works on all Greek Gods except for Athena (because she created her) and Poseidon (because Athena thought it a cruel joke to have Poseidon see his lover as a monster).

Or just have Hephaestus build something nifty for her to use.

I still cant see what kind of prep can she use against thor to win this fight. I doubt she can nullify a infinity gem, even with her godly resources.

Because you're not really thinking about it. With all her resources, she can find away to transport it away from Thor. She doesn't need to nullify it.

Strange could probably do it if he had the time.

Supreme being
Sword of Hephaestus for the win.

Draco69
Originally posted by Mindship
Wonder Woman with all her gear and prep? (No outsiders.)
Prep is a mighty edge, especially considering that WM Thor is not the clearest thinker in the world. WW is an intelligent, insightful warrior. Even if she can't overpower WM Thor (and that's arguable), she can still tactically outmaneuver him.

Heck, with prep she could take the Surfer...maybe... wink

WM Thor is as the name implies MAD. Like Hulk Smash MAD. With prep, Diana can tactically outmaneuver him.

Sure, maybe she can't take him down physically. But can she find something useful to kill his ass with a battle plan, a week-long strategy, and all her resources? Sure.

Beta Ray Howard
Actually, Thor with the Warrior Madness was very calculating.

Just crazy in a Hannibal Lecter sense.

Priest
Actually by twenty. ONE gauntlet increases one's strength by ten. The complete set is twenty.
Ah didn't know that, still with Power Gem , WM Thor would be a bunch stronger than Dianna

Which isn't really helpful anyway. Nvrbeenwithagirl gave Diana the Godwave which enabled her to easily defeat the Bharma. So it would even things out.
yeah u got a point there, but i always thought that diana cant control it for that long? Thor unlimited durability maybe able to stand the GW.

As I recall, he didn't need it. Champion was tricked into destroying the planet he was residing on.
If thor had the Power Gem in the same situation, thanos would not be able to trick thor into submitting to the match like he did to champion. besides thor is more vesital than champion.
PowerGem thor >>>Champ w/PG

I find it hard to believe that Thanos can prep against the Runner with the Space Gem...but he can't prep against a rather stupid Champion with the Power Gem.
Thanos did have the Time Gem to defeat the runner wink

Use the Medusa Head. Which everyone is ignoring. The Medusa Head will instantly turn Thor into stone. It worked on a Titan.
according to Greek Mythology God's >Titans

It works on all Greek Gods except for Athena (because she created her) and Poseidon (because Athena thought it a cruel joke to have Poseidon see his lover as a monster).
Thor would maybe have a chance to withstand it, he has the potential to become a elder god. also he has the son of Odin and Gaea. I doubt the head of Medusa would work on Odin. Odin's enhancements would maybe protect thor from such a attack.

Or just have Hephaestus build something nifty for her to use.
Jesus, i hate prep. mad

Because you're not really thinking about it. With all her resources, she can find away to transport it away from Thor. She doesn't need to nullify it.
Thor can as well transport Diana's goodies just as easily with his normal power set.

Strange could probably do it if he had the time.
As far as i know, LT was the only being that was able to nullify the Infinity Gem's. LT didn't even know if he has the power to do so, so we can assume that it would take a great deal of power to nullify the gems, more power than diana's has from her resources.

hunbu04
you guys don't get it power gem or not thor still lose the GODwave gave it user the power of every metahuman in dc universe with includes the powers of all the gods including greak, roman, norse, new gods, the GL power battary and everything else. are you guys saying WM thor with power gem is greater than the GODWAVE the source of every metahuman power as stated by darksied in the Genesis crossover

WrathfulDwarf

yeah u got a point there, but i always thought that diana cant control it for that long? Thor unlimited durability maybe able to stand the GW.

She can't...which is why I fail to see Draco continue to try prove Diana could even take WM Thor. Even the Head of Medusa is pointless. He'll use that again and again.

Draco69
She can't...which is why I fail to see Draco continue to try prove Diana could even take WM Thor. Even the Head of Medusa is pointless. He'll use that again and again.

This is coming from a man who thinks Captain Marvel is the most powerful cosmic being in DC and thinks profit-maximization is the OPPOSITE of capitalism

Please don't speak. You never say anything right...

erm

Thirty years old, my ass.

Mindship
Jesus, i hate prep. mad laughing out loud That's how I feel about "magic."

WrathfulDwarf
This is coming from a man who thinks Captain Marvel is the most powerful cosmic being in DC and thinks profit-maximization is the OPPOSITE of capitalism

Please don't speak. You never say anything right...

erm

Thirty years old, my ass.

What an incredible retort from a 20 year old who thinks the PS3 is a bargain at $600.00 and no games. Then fails to realize that he is not updated on DC Character like Captain Marvel.

Do US a favor Draco and please stop pulling ideas out of your fanboyish as.....

Nah, better not. Diaper rash toddlers aren't worth my time.

Draco69
Ah didn't know that, still with Power Gem , WM Thor would be a bunch stronger than Dianna

True. Which isn't the point. Diana has a week of prep to figure out that trying to out muscle a being with unlimited strength is futile. If YOU can figure this out than certainly Diana can.

yeah u got a point there, but i always thought that diana cant

control it for that long? Thor unlimited durability maybe able to stand the GW.

No, she can't. However she held on long enough defeat Lotus Brahma which Wrathful Dwarf kindly presented (he's good for something...)

Lotus Brahma>>>>>>WM Thor.

Also she has week to mentally or mystically prepare herself for harnessing the Godwave rather than taking it all of sudden in a battlefield.

according to Greek Mythology God's >Titans

Um. Wrong. They were evenly matched. The gods BARELY won. As a part of their surrender, they were either indebted to service or imprisonment.

Thor would maybe have a chance to withstand it, he has the potential to become a elder god. also he has the son of Odin and Gaea. I doubt the head of Medusa would work on Odin. Odin's enhancements would maybe protect thor from such a attack.

A lotta "maybe's" here. Didn't Thor once have a body part turn into stone facing the Grey Gargoyle.

Zeus would get turned to stone if he gazed upon Medousa. Sure, he'd be able to change himself back but regardless it work. Zeus WAS actually turned to stone in DC by Cronos using the very same head. Though Cronos than sucked out their Godwave energy so he couldn't change back.

Even Ares (Ares>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor) feared the head of Medousa and made Diana put it into a bag so he wouldn't get turned into stone

Jesus, i hate prep. mad

Which is why it's a spite thread. Green Lantern or Superman could also defeat WM Thor with the Power Gem with one week prep.

Thor can as well transport Diana's goodies just as easily with his normal power set.

And Diana would know about the hammer's capabilities to have her gear teleported away with PREP. So she would make sure that wouldn't happen with mystics.

As far as i know, LT was the only being that was able to nullify the Infinity Gem's. LT didn't even know if he has the power to do so, so we can assume that it would take a great deal of power to nullify the gems, more power than diana's has from her resources.

She doesn't need to nullify it. She just needs to have either transported away or removed from Thor's head.

And she doesn't even have to do that. She knows the Power Gem while giving Thor unlimited strength, is still one-dimensional. She'll tactically use other means to both counter it and defeat Thor via other means.

She's smart. Why the heck would she go head to head with a being with unlimited strength. She wouldn't...

Draco69
What an incredible retort from a 20 year old who thinks the PS3 is a bargain at $600.00 and no games.

Um. No. Never said it was a bargain. I don't possess any of the three next-gen systems. Not worth the money since they don't have a big library and they're all too expensive. Why anyone would purchase these systems so early in their shelflife is beyond me...

Personally, I just easily laugh at idiots who buy a Wii for 250 bucks when all it has is Zelda and sloppy shooter. Unless you're into games like Open Season and Spongebob Squarepants. Which I have no doubt you are...

Then fails to realize that he is not updated on DC Character like Captain Marvel.

Honey, you're not update to anything surpassing the educational knowledge of fifth grader. (That's elementary school by the way.)

Do US a favor Draco and please stop pulling ideas out of your fanboyish as.....

Fanboy? Hah! You're the one who actively threatens banning if someone speaks out against Superman Returns or the Xbox 360.

Don't be a hypocrite too....

Nah, better not. Diaper rash toddlers aren't worth my time.

Do us ALL a favor and please turn in your moderator card. You bring the impression of immaturity and lack of common intelligence(you don't know what capitalism is....) to be a moderator on a forum.

Let's face the facts:

You're a 30-year old man who has never succeeded at anything in his life and his happily content to moderate a internet forum because you have nothing else that brings meaning or value in your life. It IS your life. In the real world, you're not much. In here, you have some semblance of respect from others. So please, do be happy with your moderatorship. It's all you'll ever have till the day you die.

Any other questions?

big grin

Blair Wind

Any other questions?

big grin

Can I have your room if you get banned??? ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
omg you guys don't ruin the thread. IF every thread with prep is spite then why have prep in them? The Guantlets of atlas and the Godwave pretty much even the playing field out in terms of strength. and The guantlets increase her invulnerability and stamina enough for her to control the Godwave for a longer period of time. It is specifically stated that she can't control the Godwave for too long becuz she isn't strong enough to handle it. The Gauntlets of atlas would ensure that she be strong enough. as far as this thread being spite, it's not spite. I just wanted to see if People thought she would do well against WM Thor who soundly trashed Silver Surfer.

Draco69
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Can I have your room if you get banned??? ermm

Pfft. I plan to give it to my ferret.

stick out tongue

Beta Ray Howard
Pfft. I plan to give it to my ferret.

stick out tongue

Good taste in pets. Ferrets are awesome.

Cats come in second place.

Skeets
Draco!!!!...haermm

Draco69
Good taste in pets. Ferrets are awesome.

Cats come in second place.

The only con of ferrets is that they're pretty damn smelly if you don't use a special shampoo now and then.

They ARE related to skunks after all....

Beta Ray Howard
The only con of ferrets is that they're pretty damn smelly if you don't use a special shampoo now and then.

They ARE related to skunks after all....

Heh, true enough. Then again, cats can get to stinkin pretty easily themselves. My cat's been guilty of it before.

I haven't gotten a ferret yet, but I don't know how my cat would react to the thing. I'd hate to spend 100 bucks then have my pet get killed.

Draco69
Heh, true enough. Then again, cats can get to stinkin pretty easily themselves. My cat's been guilty of it before.

I haven't gotten a ferret yet, but I don't know how my cat would react to the thing. I'd hate to spend 100 bucks then have my pet get killed.

Ferrets are rodents. Cute, fluffy, rodents. But rodents nonetheless. I don't own a cat but after watching Tom & Jerry, I hypothesize that your cat will likely rip out your newly purchased ferret's intestines....

rolling on floor laughing

Beta Ray Howard
Ferrets are rodents. Cute, fluffy, rodents. But rodents nonetheless. I don't own a cat but after watching Tom & Jerry, I hypothesize that your cat will likely rip out your newly purchased ferret's intestines....

rolling on floor laughing

I'm probably better off getting another cat then.

Either way is a win for me. big grin

Board Walker
I would rather have a mongoose

Soujaboy
I would rather have a life size Superman model.

Board Walker
I would rather have a life size Thor Model

xmeat
Um. No. Never said it was a bargain. I don't possess any of the three next-gen systems. Not worth the money since they don't have a big library and they're all too expensive. Why anyone would purchase these systems so early in their shelflife is beyond me...

Personally, I just easily laugh at idiots who buy a Wii for 250 bucks when all it has is Zelda and sloppy shooter. Unless you're into games like Open Season and Spongebob Squarepants. Which I have no doubt you are...

Honey, you're not update to anything surpassing the educational knowledge of fifth grader. (That's elementary school by the way.)

Fanboy? Hah! You're the one who actively threatens banning if someone speaks out against Superman Returns or the Xbox 360.

Do us ALL a favor and please turn in your moderator card. You bring the impression of immaturity and lack of common intelligence(you don't know what capitalism is....) to be a moderator on a forum.

Let's face the facts:

You're a 30-year old man who has never succeeded at anything in his life and his happily content to moderate a internet forum because you have nothing else that brings meaning or value in your life. It IS your life. In the real world, you're not much. In here, you have some semblance of respect from others. So please, do be happy with your moderatorship. It's all you'll ever have till the day you die.

Any other questions?

big grin What a disrespectful SOB.

Soujaboy
I think Thor can kill Superman.

jawdrop

Board Walker
Superman Ko'ed Thor in three punches in a cannon by both Marvel and DC crossover, I know I don't like to admit Superman surpasses Thor, but you are right Board Walker Supes>Thor.

Soujaboy
Superman was defeated by a monkey!!!!!! mad

mad

xmarksthespot
Prep doesn't include outside help. There's specifically a forum rule called "No outside help." ermm

Soujaboy
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Prep doesn't include outside help. There's specifically a forum rule called "No outside help." ermm

thumb up

Trolt

you sure that'll work ? Thor doesn't have eyes at the moment.

King Kandy
You know...

WM Thor overpowered two greek gods soundly without the Power Gem. He nearly beat one of them to death, and the opther was to scared to interfere.

And yet you imply that they all are >WM Thor?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You know...

WM Thor overpowered two greek gods soundly without the Power Gem. He nearly beat one of them to death, and the opther was to scared to interfere.

And yet you imply that they all are >WM Thor?

marvel Greek Gods are weaker than DC Greek Gods by a fair amount.

King Kandy
marvel Greek Gods are weaker than DC Greek Gods by a fair amount.
But I'll bet Marvel Greek Gods aren't weaker then Wonder Woman by a fair amount...

nvrbeenwthagirl
But I'll bet Marvel Greek Gods aren't weaker then Wonder Woman by a fair amount... If thor could up to marvel zues, she sure as hell could. She was able to take DC's zues full fury of lighting and live to tell the tale. She is also highly resistant to magical attacks and her vambraces took the full blast of the DC greek panetheon. SHe woudl surely be able to put up a good fight with the marvel greeks.

King Kandy
If thor could up to marvel zues, she sure as hell could. She was able to take DC's zues full fury of lighting and live to tell the tale. She is also highly resistant to magical attacks and her vambraces took the full blast of the DC greek panetheon. SHe woudl surely be able to put up a good fight with the marvel greeks.
Yes, she can Sure beat "zues". How about next weak we put her Against Zeus, Lord of the Olympic Gods.

But seriously, she takes one lightning blast and your ready to put her against the entire Marvel Greek Pantheon?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes, she can Sure beat "zues". How about next weak we put her Against Zeus, Lord of the Olympic Gods.

But seriously, she takes one lightning blast and your ready to put her against the entire Marvel Greek Pantheon?

No i'm not. But thor wont' beat the entire marvel greek pantheon either. certainly not on his own with no powerups. So mentioning thor didn't really mean anything. Also She certainly can deflect all of thier blast if she chooses.

King Kandy
No i'm not. But thor wont' beat the entire marvel greek pantheon either. certainly not on his own with no powerups. So mentioning thor didn't really mean anything. Also She certainly can deflect all of thier blast if she chooses.
Thor has two Power Ups right know, Talk of "No Power Ups" is irrelevant.

Thor was planning on taking down the entire Asgardian Pantheon, which is as tough or tougher then the greeks.

She can deflect all their blasts, but compared to the fact that Thor could absorb a blast strong enough to destroy a fifth of the universe, that's not that great of a feat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor has two Power Ups right know, Talk of "No Power Ups" is irrelevant.

Thor was planning on taking down the entire Asgardian Pantheon, which is as tough or tougher then the greeks.

She can deflect all their blasts, but compared to the fact that Thor could absorb a blast strong enough to destroy a fifth of the universe, that's not that great of a feat.

I'd call that PIS. wouldn't you? Yeah if diana did it, You would call it PIS. Anyway, Diana's Vambraces have Taken the blast of The Greek pantheon. Combined. I'd say they are about even as far as deflecting or absorbing blast. Diana is also given the God wave in this fight which can take down ALL of the pantheons.

King Kandy
I'd call that PIS. wouldn't you? Yeah if diana did it, You would call it PIS. Anyway, Diana's Vambraces have Taken the blast of The Greek pantheon. Combined. I'd say they are about even as far as deflecting or absorbing blast. Diana is also given the God wave in this fight which can take down ALL of the pantheons.
I never said anything of the sort. I'm not one of those guys that calls PIS on everything.

How will the godwave defeat Thor?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I never said anything of the sort. I'm not one of those guys that calls PIS on everything.

How will the godwave defeat Thor?

It powers all of the Gods and Super beings in the DCU. Ares was going to be able to destroy the DCU and remake it in his image with it. Cronos with it was able to tear up heaven and actually Touch the presence. Takion the living avatar of the source was channeling all his might just to slow Ares with the God wave down.

King Kandy
I'd like to see the scans of Wonder Woman using the Godwave.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd like to see the scans of Wonder Woman using the Godwave.

They been posted so many times already. Read her respec thread.

King Kandy
They been posted so many times already. Read her respec thread.
Just post the damn scan, I don't want to look through pages of crap scans to look for the one I need.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just post the damn scan, I don't want to look through pages of crap scans to look for the one I need.

http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman152130ne.jpg

http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman152147cm.jpg

http://img333.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman152153yl.jpg

http://img317.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman152165ur.jpg

xmeat
thor blast her with lightning end of story.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmeat
thor blast her with lightning end of story.

Go to bed now you hear. The Grown ups and mature teens are discussing.

King Kandy
http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman152130ne.jpg

http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman152147cm.jpg

http://img333.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman152153yl.jpg

http://img317.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman152165ur.jpg
Not very damn impressive.

She created shockwaves. No great feat there.

She punched and kicked. I senserally doubt that's going to take someone with the Power Gem out.

Worse yet, she didn't even have a crushing victory. She nwon by getting him to give up. Before that she was just stalemating him.

And she says that it's just the power of the Greek Pantheon. Not all life in the universe, or the power of all pantheons, or any of that nonsense you implied.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not very damn impressive.

She created shockwaves. No great feat there.

She punched and kicked. I senserally doubt that's going to take someone with the Power Gem out.

Worse yet, she didn't even have a crushing victory. She nwon by getting him to give up. Before that she was just stalemating him.

And she says that it's just the power of the Greek Pantheon. Not all life in the universe, or the power of all pantheons, or any of that nonsense you implied.

UM no. She says that it is the power of her Gods, but the God wave is the power of all Gods and Superbeings in the DCU. I'd ahve to post the scans of cronos and ares using it. ALso, she won't just have the God wave, she'll have the Gauntlets of atlas. Together she would be twenty times stronger with just the guantlets on. And She was actually beating him. She could have killed him and she said no, there is another way. why you can't see that she was beating his ass is BEYOND me.

xmeat
Go to bed now you hear. The Grown ups and mature teens are discussing. yeah you should go to bed cuz your to stupid to realize ww aint beating the son of odin .

Lets see better fighter=thor
better powers=thor
better weapons=thor
better feats=thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
yeah you should go to bed cuz your to stupid to realize ww aint beating the son of odin .

Lets see better fighter=thor
better powers=thor
better weapons=thor
better feats=thor.

Let's see better fighter? Not Thor. She has as much Battle experience as he does.

Better powers, With all of her gear you really wanna go there?

Better weapons? Hmm, All of her weapons even out the playing field. Her guantlets alone would give her the win over him if he had no power ups.

Better feats. Thor's feats are subjective and good. Marvel is also a feat whore company.

xmeat
Let's see better fighter? Not Thor. She has as much Battle experience as he does.

Better weapons? Hmm, All of her weapons even out the playing field. Her guantlets alone would give her the win over him if he had no power ups.

Better feats. Thor's feats are subjective and good. Marvel is also a feat whore company.

how thor has been around thousands of years before diana and has faced many skyfather level characters.

thors hammer is more than just a mallet to bash people.

nvrbeenwthagirl
how thor has been around thousands of years before diana and has faced many skyfather level characters.

thors hammer is more than just a mallet to bash people.

Diana has been thru time and fought for thousands of years with her universes Thor. She has also fought many God's and sky father lvl beings. Even abstract beings and lived to tell the tale.

manorastroman
Marvel is also a feat whore company.

now THAT's funny.

Soujaboy

Thor's been around a lot longer than Diana has, seeing as how he's been in existence since the creation of earth. Thus Thor's battle experience far outstrips her own.

Yes, because even with all her "gear", Thor has still shown to be the more versatile of the two.

They don't, not a single weapon of hers compares to the feats Thor has accomplished over the years.

So you agree that Thor's feats are the superior of the two?

MightyEInherjar
Diana has been thru time and fought for thousands of years with her universes Thor. She has also fought many God's and sky father lvl beings. Even abstract beings and lived to tell the tale.

Millions of years>Thousands of years.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Millions of years>Thousands of years.

I guess that is why beings with only a few years have managed to tag thor and whomp on him?

Supreme being

Let's face the facts:

Any other questions?

big grin

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Fuc.... classic

Soujaboy
I guess that is why beings with only a few years have managed to tag thor and whomp on him?

Thats not the point. The point is that yet again you gave misinformed information to support your case.

the Darkone
The power gem increases your durability and strength, WMT phyiscal strength increase by a factor of 10x alone (Thor 166), I think Thor's hammer is his Ace. I say for now 50/50

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thats not the point. The point is that yet again you gave misinformed information to support your case.

what the hell are you talking about? I didn't give any misinformation. You tard. I said that Diana had thousands of years of training. Where is the mis information? Do you even read DC? Nothign I said about Diana was misinformation. Stop being a tard and just saying what ever shit falls out of your mouth.

Priest
what the hell are you talking about? I didn't give any misinformation. You tard. I said that Diana had thousands of years of training. Where is the mis information? Do you even read DC?
Hey, stop insulting other members with your new favorite word "tard" its quite annoying, and makes you look like more of a buffoon than how u portray yourself already.

BetaRayBill
what the hell are you talking about? I didn't give any misinformation. You tard. I said that Diana had thousands of years of training. Where is the mis information? Do you even read DC? Nothign I said about Diana was misinformation. Stop being a tard and just saying what ever shit falls out of your mouth.

Maybe if you stopped being so potty mouthed to people who disagree with you, you'd have more people actually think about your arguments and therefore insult you less. You'd probably not whine and complain as much either 'cuz when they did disagree with you they'd be less inclined to put you down as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hey, stop insulting other members with your new favorite word "tard" its quite annoying, and makes you look like more of a buffoon than how u portray yourself already.

Members are insulting me first. Look and read. Tard is the only insult I can say without swearing. If people insult me i'm going to fight back. I'm trying to follow rules and not cuss anyone out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by BetaRayBill
Maybe if you stopped being so potty mouthed to people who disagree with you, you'd have more people actually think about your arguments and therefore insult you less. You'd probably not whine and complain as much either 'cuz when they did disagree with you they'd be less inclined to put you down as well.

The problem is people actually put me down FIRST. If you call me a liar or anything like that i'm going to get upset and insult someone.

Mindship
Originally posted by the Darkone
WMT phyiscal strength increase by a factor of 10x alone (Thor 166)
Are you absolutely certain of this (please say yes)? Do you have the actual panel where it is said (in whatever form) WrrMdnss ---> tenfold increase in strength?

King Kandy
WM Thor= 10x Thor

PG Thor= Infinite WM Thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
WM Thor= 10x Thor

PG Thor= Infinite WM Thor.

The PG does not gve the wearer infinite power. IT gves the wearer the abiltity to tap unlimited strength and stamina as Moondragon explained how t worked when drax had it. and what the hell is infinite wm thor? that doesn't make sense. IF the PG makes you "infinite in strength" then thor being ten times and then amping up infintely is stll infinitely.

King Kandy
The PG does not gve the wearer infinite power. IT gves the wearer the abiltity to tap unlimited strength and stamina as Moondragon explained how t worked when drax had it. and what the hell is infinite wm thor? that doesn't make sense. IF the PG makes you "infinite in strength" then thor being ten times and then amping up infintely is stll infinitely.
It is ture that the power gem genrally works in a Hulk-Like fasion.

But When Thanos used it he literally comanded infinite energy. I'm not saying Thor can tap those energies, but If you think wW's "Gear" is going to phase the power gem you've got another thing coming.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It is ture that the power gem genrally works in a Hulk-Like fasion.

But When Thanos used it he literally comanded infinite energy. I'm not saying Thor can tap those energies, but If you think wW's "Gear" is going to phase the power gem you've got another thing coming.

Who Said anything about her gear? Any way, The Guantlets of atlas allow WW to become 20 times stronger and more invulnerable if she decides to wear them both. THe God wave is infinite in it's energies and powers all of the GOds and super powered beings n DC. It surely s a match for the PG. Anyway, WW's lasso of truth would put THor down out of the fight without her having to throw one punch.

King Kandy
Who Said anything about her gear? Any way, The Guantlets of atlas allow WW to become 20 times stronger and more invulnerable if she decides to wear them both. THe God wave is infinite in it's energies and powers all of the GOds and super powered beings n DC. It surely s a match for the PG. Anyway, WW's lasso of truth would put THor down out of the fight without her having to throw one punch.
The Godwave made her punch and kick the guy harder then usual.

Oh yeah, that'll TOTALY stalemate the power gem.

And I don't see what argument you're trying to make with the 20x WW Gauntlet thing, since Power Gem amps him up infinitly.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Godwave made her punch and kick the guy harder then usual.

Oh yeah, that'll TOTALY stalemate the power gem.

And I don't see what argument you're trying to make with the 20x WW Gauntlet thing, since Power Gem amps him up infinitly.

Becuz it doesn't amp him up to infinity. Or else he would have destroyed thanos with one punch. It only let's him tap the power with no ceiling. as far as her punchng and kicking harder, um she was hitting him with cosmic power. Did you not see the panel? same as thanos when he hits wth power around his fist. she had it all over her body. If she just needed more strength. she could have used the guantlets or asked demeter for more strength. And the actual power of the Godwave was able to threaten all of reality and cronos used it to beat heaven and touch the presence.

King Kandy
And the actual power of the Godwave was able to threaten all of reality and cronos used it to beat heaven and touch the presence.
I'd like to see the scans of that. And even if that happened the way you put it, Wonder Woman never used it in such a fasion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd like to see the scans of that. And even if that happened the way you put it, Wonder Woman never used it in such a fasion.

and thor has never used the pg in the fashion u suggest. Say it with me. hippocritism.

tkitna
I'm taking Thor 10/10 because it still baffles me how anybody can be a fanboy of Wonder Woman unless their a 7 year old girl.

How many plot devices does one character need? WW is rediculous.

Sixth_Winged
and thor has never used the pg in the fashion u suggest. Say it with me. hippocritism.

laughing laughing laughing

draxx_tOfU
WW w/ all her gear plus one week of prep wins 10/10...

Sixth_Winged
What's one week of prep gonna do?

Bring in her standard weapon: the justice league and the olympian gods.

Honestly...

Mindship
Prep can make a big difference...just ask Batman wink

Being an experienced, intelligent warrior, a week of prep seems quite sufficient for Diana to learn how to use her full arsenal to maximum effect.

Scans from when she used the Gauntlet of Atlas -- where she mentioned that the power is more than she can properly control -- suggests that she would have even more trouble properly wielding all her amping gear (even nvrbeenwithagirl agreed with this). This is why I had her lose to Surfer: it's not that Surfer would overpower her; he's just more experienced at using his level of power (even bloodlusted) than she is using her full-arsenal level of power.

King Kandy
Fine. Okay.

So what we have is Thor having no ceiling, and WW having... a slightly higher ceiling. The godwave doesn't exactly have me shivering in me boots.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fine. Okay.

So what we have is Thor having no ceiling, and WW having... a slightly higher ceiling. The godwave doesn't exactly have me shivering in me boots.
Any time one can use the God wave to threaten the entire universe(ares) and conquor heaven (cronos) then it is something to thnk about. What has the pg DONE ON IT'S OWN THAT IS COMPARIBLE?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tkitna
I'm taking Thor 10/10 because it still baffles me how anybody can be a fanboy of Wonder Woman unless their a 7 year old girl.

How many plot devices does one character need? WW is rediculous.

Evdently one only need one plot device with infinte uses. I.E. the power cosmic, an uru hammer that can do anydamn thing,a ring that can do anything, omega lvl mutants, and a mage who can stalemate the IG. Personally I think it takes someone extremely intelligent to get into WW since she has so much greek mythology to follow, such a long history, and she doesn't punch her way thru every comic.

King Kandy
Any time one can use the God wave to threaten the entire universe(ares) and conquor heaven (cronos) then it is something to thnk about. What has the pg DONE ON IT'S OWN THAT IS COMPARIBLE?
But Wonder Woman never used it in that fasion.

Sixth_Winged
Scans of the universe threatening godwave nvr speaks of

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1036/wonderwoman152120uv.jpg
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2471/wonderwoman152130ne.jpg
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/47/wonderwoman152147cm.jpg
http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/1268/wonderwoman152153yl.jpg
http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/3504/wonderwoman152165ur.jpg

King Kandy
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Scans of the universe threatening godwave nvr speaks of

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1036/wonderwoman152120uv.jpg
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2471/wonderwoman152130ne.jpg
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/47/wonderwoman152147cm.jpg
http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/1268/wonderwoman152153yl.jpg
http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/3504/wonderwoman152165ur.jpg
Those scans just plain don't show any universe-destroying power.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Those scans are just of ww using the godwave to beat a force that could was more powerful than any one could have challenged. the point is, WW in this thread knows how to use the god force. especially since your giving thor credit for using the pg in ways he nEVER has .

King Kandy
Those scans are just of ww using the godwave to beat a force that could was more powerful than any one could have challenged. the point is, WW in this thread knows how to use the god force. especially since your giving thor credit for using the pg in ways he nEVER has .
I did that ONCE and I was only doing it to make a point.

You insist that WW can use the godwave in a way that she never has, and unlike me you've done it repeatedly.

Sixth_Winged

I know. I was being sarcastic.

it says in the starting post that she knows how to use it? That's certainly news to us

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I know. I was being sarcastic.

it says in the starting post that she knows how to use it? That's certainly news to us

I"m the OP and I gave her a week prep. When she used the Godwave in that scan you posted she had NO prep. Try again.

King Kandy
I"m the OP and I gave her a week prep. When she used the Godwave in that scan you posted she had NO prep. Try again.
What other scans of her using it do you expect us to use? Oh yeah, the ones that DON'T EXIST!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.