I need some serious advise...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
And I wont get it here but yeah anyways..

There are these guys at my school that are all really into me. One of them asked me too a dance and I was like "cool yea whatever" but I'm not into him, but for somereason he really wants to be my boyfriend and is all cling yon me and shit... And hes like.. not my type at all. I like them sex boys and he is less then sexy if you know what I mean...

what do I do?

embarrasment

~Pielover~
Grit your teeth, **** him hard, never call him again.

Mr. Bacon
just tell him you dont like him in that way. if youre not interested youre not interested

Leo.M
Make it seem as if you like someone else or already have someone.

§uffer§noopy
Cut the bullshit and tell him you don't like him like that, and just wanted a date to 'x' dance.

Ronny
Blah, its hard for me to be all I dont like you like that. sad

I feel mean. Like I led him on or something.

BLAH

Ronny
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
Grit your teeth, **** him hard, never call him again. Ugh. No

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Ronny

There are these guys at my school that are all really into me. One of them asked me too a dance and I was like "cool yea whatever" but I'm not into him, but for somereason he really wants to be my boyfriend and is all cling yon me and shit... And hes like.. not my type at all. I like them sex boys and he is less then sexy if you know what I mean...

what do I do?

embarrasment

Yeah, just tell him what is up. If you just want to be friends, let him know. If he can't handle that and he gets all weird, then don't waste your time with him. Just be honest and don't play games, you won't regret it.

a1hsauce
just say no

Eclipso
Tell him you already have a boyfriend

If that doesn't work, tell him he's just not your type and give him the "Let's be friends" line.

If that doesn't work and he gets freaky and clingy, grab his balls and twist like a corkscrew.

Ronny
Originally posted by Eclipso
Tell him you already have a boyfriend

If that doesn't work, tell him he's just nto your type and give him the "Let's be friends" line.

If that doesn't work and he gets freaky and clingy, grab his balls and twist like a corkscrew. but he knows i dont have a boyfriend and I dont want to be his friend cause hes CLINGY

Eclipso

If that doesn't work and he gets freaky and clingy, grab his balls and twist like a corkscrew.

Punkyhermy
do not lead him on.

you are not interested. let him know, but gently and firmly. it'll do you both good in the long run.

Ronny
hed take that as a come on

Symmetric Chaos

what do I do?

embarrasment

Convince him that either you or he is insane.

§uffer§noopy

BLAH There is no way around it. It is the simplest, quickest, and will spare him the pain of being "led on" further, if he even really believes that.

Ronny
Bah, i didnt want to have to but I will... blah

Eclipso
hed take that as a come on

If you do it right he should be in too much pain to, or unconious. Whichever way you wanna go with it.

§uffer§noopy
Bah, i didnt want to have to but I will... blah Acquire some alcohol to drown it out;

Ronny
i want alcohol weep

Strangelove
i want alcohol weep Awww _cheer_up_hug_

Mišt
Tell him you're a closet lesbian sly

Thorinn
Oh you. haermm

Ronny
everyone knows im not a closet lesbian ninja I go no and on about dick

dick dick dick dick dick

sorry, Mr Brown moment

Strangelove

dick dick dick dick dick

sorry, Mr Brown moment laughing I got it

Ronny
Originally posted by Strangelove
laughing I got it you better have ninja

Eclipso

Mišt
Originally posted by Thorinn
Oh you. haermm

Your sig only has one N laughcry

Thorinn

Mišt
Originally posted by Thorinn
I'm trying to cut back. haermm Originally posted by Thorinn
Oh you. haermm

Röland

dick dick dick dick dick

sorry, Mr Brown moment

I've got Ronny's big dick coming out my left ear and OMG you only gots one "n" in your sig coming out of my right. haermm

sorry I couldn't resist stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri

BLAH

You're leading him on unintentionally by not telling him. Because guys like that usually think "Well she didn't say no...".

-AC

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-

what do I do?

embarrasment Be with me vin

LethalFemme

what do I do?

embarrasment

You should have come to me.weep

guy222

what do I do?

embarrasment

Consider his feelings, before u let him down. Some guys react differently

Storm
It is rather obvious what you have to do.

BLAH
It is much more mean to let somebody who doesn' t have a chance with you think that they might.

Don' t lead the person to believe you may be interested. Be polite and get to the point quickly. Tell him you appreciate his interest in you, but that your feelings toward him aren' t the same. Don' t say you' d rather be friends if you have no intention to, and make it as painless as possible by being direct and not saying something like, 'if things were different.' Don' t over explain or make excuses. You are not interested, plain and simple.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Storm

It is much more mean to let somebody who doesn' t have a chance with you think that they might.

Don' t lead the person to believe you may be interested. Be polite and get to the point quickly. Tell him you appreciate his interest in you, but that your feelings toward him aren' t the same. Don' t say you' d rather be friends if you have no intention to, and make it as painless as possible by being direct and not saying something like, 'if things were different.' Don' t over explain or make excuses. You are not interested, plain and simple.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. I find that's the best way, or else I'd be in alot of trouble.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Storm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Hear hear!

Bloigen
What's serious advice?

srug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.