Champian vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Champian gets no gem, and Lobo gets no clones. One on one to the first (knock out).....Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Champian gets no gem, and Lobo gets no clones. One on one to the first (knock out).....Who wins?

lobo

TricksterPriest
What he said. Czarnian takes it pretty handily.

guy222
bumprav

the Darkone
If Champion written to full potential would rape Lobo

Golgo13
Champion sucks. Especially with no gem. Lobo wins.

Harbinger
No gem, this is spite.

DTM
Not really, even without the gem Champion is still a Class 100 strength Cosmic Bruiser, who is skilled in almost all forms of HTH in the universe. With the gem Champion stomped Lobo (heck Thanos had to trick Champion with the gem to get it, not beat him), without the gem its certainly alot closer.

Golgo13
Lobo stomps.

tkitna
The Champion is a sore spot with me when it comes to comics. Even without the gem, he's an Elder Of The Universe thats been doing nothing but fighting and learning for lord knows how long. No brick should ever beat him. Ever.

Champion should win.

Golgo13
Who has Champion defeated? on the level of Lobo?

Delta1938
So, who is this Champian and why do people keep bringing-up Champion?

Flyattractor
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f0/Champion1.png/250px-Champion1.png

If Champion is this guy,,,,then He wins,but only because LOBO dies laughing.

guy222
stick out tongue

mastagambit
Champion should destroy him with one punch.

Golgo13
Who has Champion destroyed with one punch that is on the level of Lobo?

abhilegend
Lobo frags champion.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by tkitna
The Champion is a sore spot with me when it comes to comics. Even without the gem, he's an Elder Of The Universe thats been doing nothing but fighting and learning for lord knows how long. No brick should ever beat him. Ever.

Champion should win.

Yes but his feats and showings don't measure up to this.

Personally I always see him like a cosmic Mr. Satan/Hercule from Dragonball, he always hypes himself up and has such a tough reputation but in reality he's a loser.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.