Wolverine vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
(I did a search nothing came up for me)

so who do think would win out of these two weapon X experiments

I would have to say Wolverine would win this one easily

TricksterPriest
........I think not. stick out tongue This fight has happened 3 times in comics, and Deadpool has won every time. Logan's good, but DP is one of the greatest street levelers in comics. HE KICKED TASKMASTER'S ASS WITH ALL 4 LIMBS BOUND! eek! Logan's screwed.

guy222
Originally posted by Kazenji
(I did a search nothing came up for me)

so who do think would win out of these two weapon X experiments

I would have to say Wolverine would win this one easily

wolverine wins on fan appeal. 10/10

StarsNeverFall7
Ill have to back Trickster up on this, it's a fight Wolverine isn't winning. Even when DP was losing his mind, yes going more crazy than already and hallucinating about his believed to be past love, he still had a full upper hand on logan. Look up the classic shroyuken of kitty pride, yep that fight.

Another he downs Wolverine with two katanas after a brief scuffle.

Honestly can't say I know full of the third, but thats those two. DP is just like Trickster said, the best there is in the street leveler category, recently owning Taskmaster with both legs and hands bound with handcuffs.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7

Honestly can't say I know full of the third, but thats those two. DP is just like Trickster said, the best there is in the street leveler category, recently owning Taskmaster with both legs and hands bound with handcuffs. i want scannage of the ownagge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

StarsNeverFall7
Check the last page of his respect thread in the respect forum, I posted them there.

Metalmanx
Deadpool wins the majority.

guy222
Originally posted by Metalmanx

howlett

capt it up
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
........I think not. stick out tongue This fight has happened 3 times in comics, and Deadpool has won every time. Logan's good, but DP is one of the greatest street levelers in comics. HE KICKED TASKMASTER'S ASS WITH ALL 4 LIMBS BOUND! eek! Logan's screwed.

Have you ever read the issues?

DP has never won a fair fight. Logan either did not have a workign heailng factor or DP had ton's of one sided prep and had item's he would never normally have on him.

masterbruce

have you ever voted FOR wolverine in a fight???

ExtraMision5555
Its nice to see this thread resurface again (although it has been argued to death)

out of thier 4 skirmishes, DP has had the upperhand in almost all of them, regardless of the variables

(infact thier were 2 where NITHER were at a disadvantage, strictly combat speaking)

DP is one of the best martial artists on MU, with a superior healing factor

Itd be a good fight, but between DP's inability to feel pain, ATLEAST, as good h2h skills and a better arsenal, wolverine will end up ko'ed more often than not.

not to mention DP's eratic-sacrifical fighting style has been extremely effective on wolverine on multiple occassians.

Dp 6.5/10

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
have you ever voted FOR wolverine in a fight???

Yep. Sure have. Several occasions in fact. wink

capt it up

ExtraMision5555

TricksterPriest
I should point out that DP blew his own stomach apart and beat most of the Great Lakes Champions with the bomb blast. Of course he got punked by Squirrel Girl right after......but then, who doesn't? laughing DP has one big advantage over Logan, and that's that he can make Logan mad. He's remarkably skilled at coaxing out the berserker side of Logan, and that's what will give him the win.

ExtraMision5555
Lets keep it real here

Wolverine is not invulnerable and all anus-beating
http://x54.xanga.com/cfda476733d3073032036/m49198546.gif

ExtraMision5555
I should point out that DP blew his own stomach apart and beat most of the Great Lakes Champions with the bomb blast. Of course he got punked by Squirrel Girl right after......but then, who doesn't? laughing DP has one big advantage over Logan, and that's that he can make Logan mad. He's remarkably skilled at coaxing out the berserker side of Logan, and that's what will give him the win.

and hes actually gotten under logans skin before in a fight

capt it up
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Lets keep it real here

Ya sweet let's use astonishing as what we should base logan off of. Besides the fact the writter of astonishign x-men even stated him self that he has no idea how to write wolverine. Let's not forgett this is a forum fight and extremely low end feat's mean nothign here. Not to mention the fact that the alien had infor on all the x-men. He could easily have poison on the weapon that was designed to mess with Logan healing factor

Beta Ray Howard
Pardon Joss Whedon for writing Wolverine accurately.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by capt it up
Ya sweet let's use astonishing as what we should base logan off of. Besides the fact the writter of astonishign x-men even stated him self that he has no idea how to write wolverine. Let's not forgett this is a forum fight and extremely low end feat's mean nothign here. Not to mention the fact that the alien had infor on all the x-men. He could easily have poison on the weapon that was designed to mess with Logan healing factor

Cap??
lol

i dont know how to respond to this.

anyways

i like you

but thats just wierd

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

roll eyes (sarcastic)

thumb up
thumb up

Soleran

Typical, so typical.

This is a very close match-up though and I am tossed DP 5.5/10 or Wolverine 5.5/10 either way it's super close obviously.

capt it up

roll eyes (sarcastic)
the fact is he does not write him accuratly. he stated in interview's he has no idea how to write wolverine. I wish he simply switch Logan out of astonishing x-men and put in night crawler. Night crawler would be so much better for the astonishing x-men team.

LORDSIDIOUS01
James Howlett murders Deadpool.

Warmonger
They're about even really. And Capt is right Wade has yet to gain a completely clean Win over Logan. Hell only one of them would even count as a win. The wolverine bashing on this forum is really childish. You don't have to like logan but give it a rest already.

Soleran
Originally posted by Warmonger
They're about even really. And Capt is right Wade has yet to gain a completely clean Win over Logan. Hell only one of them would even count as a win. The wolverine bashing on this forum is really childish. You don't have to like logan but give it a rest already.

A fight is a fight is a fight, what's this "clean" B.S. supposed to mean?

Let's not make excuses, that's one of the reason's Wolverine has so much hate on the forums.

Beta Ray Howard
the fact is he does not write him accuratly. he stated in interview's he has no idea how to write wolverine. I wish he simply switch Logan out of astonishing x-men and put in night crawler. Night crawler would be so much better for the astonishing x-men team.

He's done fine with him. Sounds like you're just upset that Wolverine isn't being written like a god. Whedon writes him with limitations, which is perfect.

Victory is Victory by any means. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just because you can't accept Wolverine going down because of something happening to him doesn't make the victory any less clean. When the first met, Logan got outclassed skillwise. When they had the Shoryuken fight, Wolvie was getting handled until Wade got distracted.

I don't hate Wolverine. I hate the God Wolverine that everyoen thinks he is.

masterbruce
I hate the God Wolverine that everyoen thinks he is.

Newsflash: Wolverine is the most despised and pick-on character on KMC. If anyone's worshipped as a god here, it's the unhittable Spider-Man!!!

capt it up

capt it up

Beta Ray Howard
Newsflash: Wolverine is the most despised and pick-on character on KMC. If anyone's worshipped as a god here, it's the unhittable Spider-Man!!!

Common misconception: Spider-Man is only "unhittable" when he's pissed. Any normal day of the week (which is usually when his fights with Wolvie happen) he's taggable, because he underestimates anyone who is weaker that he is.

Yes, Wolverine is weaker in a physical sense, considering Spidey is about 15-20 times stronger.

masterbruce
Common misconception: Spider-Man is only "unhittable" when he's pissed. Any normal day of the week (which is usually when his fights with Wolvie happen) he's taggable, because he underestimates anyone who is weaker that he is.

Yes, Wolverine is weaker in a physical sense, considering Spidey is about 15-20 times stronger.

ummm, he doesn't underestimate Logan...he's usually scared sh$tless of him.

capt it up

wrong. spiderman is more likly to get hit when pissed or enraged because he goes on an all out asault on his enemy with out caring if he is hit.

Sparkz
If DP gets his standard equipment all guns swords etc I say he takes a very slight majority cause he could cause more damage, if he only has swords Wolverines tactical prowess kicks in and Dp looses a high majority.

With all weapons DP 6/10

H2H Wolverine 8/10

capt it up
He's remarkably skilled at coaxing out the berserker side of Logan, and that's what will give him the win.
worst idea ever. beserker wolverine is the last thing DP would want to face.

Sparkz
wrong. spiderman is more likly to get hit when pissed or enraged because he goes on an all out asault on his enemy with out caring if he is hit.

Also dosn't listen to his Spider-sense correctly when he's pissed and if a character knows about it can exploit it easily.

Such as his fight with DD.

srankmissingnin
Yeah... um... Deadpool isn't "at least as good as Wolverine" in terms of fighting skill; hell, he isn't even close. Daredevil has walked all over DP, Iron Fist dressed and fighting like Daredevil has out fought DP... and Captain America has turned his back to DP to have conversations while DP was attacking him... only to effortless block his attacks with out even looking back.

Sparkz
ummm, he doesn't underestimate Logan...he's usually scared sh$tless of him.

That was only in one fight actualy wink

capt it up
Originally posted by Sparkz
Also dosn't listen to his Spider-sense correctly when he's pissed and if a character knows about it can exploit it easily.

Such as his fight with DD.
yup

masterbruce
That was only in one fight actualy wink

ok, fair point but my point was that spiderman does not underestimate Logan

Sparkz

More like Spidey is "uninhittable" when he has a cool head and lets his Spider-sense take over his actions so he can dodge everything that's thrown at him except for characters that are faster than him. But he normaly dosn't do this for long.

Anyway this thread has been done to death and Wolverine normaly wins it untill we get into arguments concerining the fights where logans HF wasn't working.

Sparkz
ok, fair point but my point was that spiderman does not underestimate Logan

Except when he thinks it's a ghost lol

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Yeah... um... Deadpool isn't "at least as good as Wolverine" in terms of fighting skill; hell, he isn't even close. Daredevil has walked all over DP, Iron Fist dressed and fighting like Daredevil has out fought DP... and Captain America has turned his back to DP to have conversations while DP was attacking him... only to effortless block his attacks with out even looking back.

And rightfully so, infact, Daredevil SHOULD walk all over logan AND deadpool (becuse of his increidble h2h prowress and the nature of his abilities)

but seeing that they both have a healing factor, the fight shuold ultiamtely in DD's demise

As for the other 2? Iron fist dressed like DD didnt walk all over DP, and nither did he in thier first skirmish. to take it a step furthert, At no point was deadpool even moderately phazed by Iron fist's attacking

ive never seen the cap fight so im not sure

Point being, to use those three instances to "debunk" deadpools fighting abilitiy completely erases & skews any other good MA showing deadpool has had.

ExtraMision5555

Beta Ray Howard
You can't really debunk Wade's skills though. Hell, recently he made Taskmaster look like a fool. Tasky even admitted that Wade was an amazing H2H combatant, so Wade's got it when it counts.

His showings against Iron Fist honestly solidify it that Wade is more than capable of fighting an A list martial artist and holding his own, or even beating them with just his skills.

I'd love to see Wade fight Cap in all seriousness, or even Shang Chi, since Shan, IF, and Cap are probably the three premiere H2H combatants on Marvel Earth.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has got Daredevil in a full nelson in three or four panels, beat Shang Chi in three panels, beat Captain America while he was mind controlled and walked all over a guy who was wtf pawning Iron Fist. What has Deadpool done to put him on Wolverine's skill level?

capt it up
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/514/deadpool34p213fw.jpg
you (the reader) getting glimpses into deadpools creation

they are in a liquified state, pure ooze
that does no prove any thing at all.

Beta Ray Howard
Wolverine has got Daredevil in a full nelson in three or four panels, beat Shang Chi in three panels, beat Captain America while he was mind controlled and walked all over a guy who was wtf pawning Iron Fist. What has Deadpool done to put him on Wolverine's skill level?

If you think that Wolverine could have done any of that without his healing factor and bones you're sadly mistaken. He has done absolutely nothing skillwise to put him there. At all. Ever.

If you can show me a POWERLESS Wolverine duplicating those feats, then he's at their level. Any intelligent Wolverine fan would know that he's not at their level skillwise.

capt it up
You can't really debunk Wade's skills though. Hell, recently he made Taskmaster look like a fool. Tasky even admitted that Wade was an amazing H2H combatant, so Wade's got it when it counts.

His showings against Iron Fist honestly solidify it that Wade is more than capable of fighting an A list martial artist and holding his own, or even beating them with just his skills.

I'd love to see Wade fight Cap in all seriousness, or even Shang Chi, since Shan, IF, and Cap are probably the three premiere H2H combatants on Marvel Earth.
I own the tasky fight. it was a complete joke.

Beta Ray Howard
I own the tasky fight. it was a complete joke.

First one or the second one? They fight twice. Well, no, three times. Twice in one issue, and another in Cable/Deadpool.

ExtraMision5555
heres the other DP/wolverine skirmish i said their were no negative variables and although EXTREMELY breif, clearly, DP has the upper hand
(again, this is a vauge fight, though so not a terrible ammount of evidence to go off of. still, a good showing)

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine155082gf.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine15509101zt.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine155114wg.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine155141mf.jpg

Sparkz
Is the rumor that DP beat Cap with a laxative bomb true? Or was that just something that DP was talking about to Cable. Now that would be real skill heh

ExtraMision5555
that does no prove any thing at all.

?

so you ask me for evidence, i provide it and explain to you what the scan was indicateing, and then you tell me it doesnt proove anyhting?

well, have it your way

but if your going to refute everyhting, especialyl when its posted before you then why should i waste time posting it?

on the other hand, proove to me that it DOESNT proove it.

cap!!
what are you thinking??

Beta Ray Howard
Is the rumor that DP beat Cap with a laxative bomb true? Or was that just something that DP was talking about to Cable. Now that would be real skill heh

Nope. Wade beat a mind controlled Cap via kicking him in the nuts.

ExtraMision5555

yeah, it wasnt even a mind controled cap it was like a space alien wierd cap

capt it up
?

so you ask me for evidence, i provide it and explain to you what the scan was indicateing, and then you tell me it doesnt proove anyhting?

well, have it your way

but if your going to refute everyhting, especialyl when its posted before you then why should i waste time posting it?

on the other hand, proove to me that it DOESNT proove it.

cap!!
what are you thinking??

I read it and ti says his body failing him. it say's nothing about his internal organ's beign at an oozing state.

Sparkz

Ah cool. But I did hear about the laxative bomb thing I just wanted to know if it ever happend cause I can't picture Marvel doing that to Cap.

srankmissingnin
If you think that Wolverine could have done any of that without his healing factor and bones you're sadly mistaken. He has done absolutely nothing skillwise to put him there. At all. Ever.

If you can show me a POWERLESS Wolverine duplicating those feats, then he's at their level. Any intelligent Wolverine fan would know that he's not at their level skillwise.

Bone claw Wolverine beat Shang Chi in three panels... with out getting hit. Do you think his healing factor came into play in that fight? Or when he beat DD in three panels? DD kicked him... Wolverine redirected his attack, got under through his guard and then got him in a full nelson. Did his healing factor come into play there? It was a bone claw Wolverine who was beating Junzo too (Junzo punked Iron Fist with ease... like Danny was nothing), and he was only hit once when Junzo trasmuted the earth underneath Wolverine... So did his healing factor help him out there too?

ExtraMision5555
http://x2f.xanga.com/ea2d046470731105060583/b74264529.gif

Sparkz

Are you sure they don't reform later though

srankmissingnin
That's because the molecular structure of Deadpool's body had to be changed to incorporate the healing factor. Once the healing factor was active in every cell of his body it solidified.

Beta Ray Howard
Bone claw Wolverine beat Shang Chi in three panels... with out getting hit. Do you think his healing factor came into play in that fight? Or when he beat DD in three panels? DD kicked him... Wolverine redirected his attack, got under through his guard and then got him in a full nelson. Did his healing factor come into play there? It was a bone claw Wolverine who was beating Junzo too (Junzo punked Iron Fist with ease... like Danny was nothing), and he was only hit once when Junzo trasmuted the earth underneath Wolverine... So did his healing factor help him out there too?

I said powerless. His healing factor literally affects everything.

What part of powerless do you not understand?

Sparkz

Well then why does it matter? If you take away his healing factor then he aint Logan anymore.

capt it up

which part of DD and Iron fist and so on all have power's to that you don't understand?

capt it up
ya and?

Soleran
which part of DD and Iron fist and so on all have power's to that you don't understand?

? what ?

ExtraMision5555
That's because the molecular structure of Deadpool's body had to be changed to incorporate the healing factor. Once the healing factor was active in every cell of his body it solidified.

i think your right

i believe i stand corrected

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
? what ?
? what?

I said DD has powers, IF has powers and so on.

srankmissingnin

Wolverine's physical attributes aren't attributed to his healing factor, they are a combination of implants and raw natural strength. So... his strenght and speed would have been the same if he was powerless... and he was never actually hit, so his healing factor didn't come up...

If a fight ends before he even gets hit, his healing factor never came into play... so which of his powers do you feel allowed him to beat Shang Chi in three panels? Was it is sense of smell? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ExtraMision5555

but i do recall him sticking an oozy fist down venom? or someones mouth
i cant remmeber

but i think your right

im a bit confused now

hes had alot of oozy showings

like when he melted with cable, amongst a few other meshy events

ahh

Beta Ray Howard
Wolverine's physical attributes aren't attributed to his healing factor, they are a combination of implants and raw natural strength. If a fight ends before he even gets hit, his healing factor never came into play... so which of his powers do you feel allowed him to beat Shang Chi in three panels?

Considering the fact that Wolverine's speed is increased due to his constant training that a POWERLESS HUMAN could not do, it's due to his superhuman body structure that he's so quick.

Any feat of quickness with him is attributed to that, kiddo. If he didn't have that body, he'd be in trouble.

Sparkz
Wolverine's physical attributes aren't attributed to his healing factor, they are a combination of implants and raw natural strength. So... his strenght and speed would have been the same if he was powerless... and he was never actually hit, so his healing factor didn't come up...

If a fight ends before he even gets hit, his healing factor never came into play... so which of his powers do you feel allowed him to beat Shang Chi in three panels? Was it is sense of smell? roll eyes (sarcastic)

technically his enhanced sense would help him to dodge his opponents attacks and read their movements stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
but i do recall him sticking an oozy fist down venom? or someones mouth
i cant remmeber

but i think your right

im a bit confused now

hes had alot of oozy showings

like when he melted with cable, amongst a few other meshy events

ahh

Sabretooth's mouth. It was a Weapon X fail safe that they installed when his healing factor was boosted. Basically his molecules became unstable and he turned into a pile of goo.

Soleran

I believe it was explained awhile back that Wolverine's healing factor was one of the reasons he had enhanced attributes as well.

ExtraMision5555
Sabretooth's mouth. It was a Weapon X fail safe that they installed when his healing factor was boosted. Basically his molecules became unstable and he turned into a pile of goo.

thats right
i couldent remmeber who the guy was

capt it up
Considering the fact that Wolverine's speed is increased due to his constant training that a POWERLESS HUMAN could not do, it's due to his superhuman body structure that he's so quick.

Any feat of quickness with him is attributed to that, kiddo. If he didn't have that body, he'd be in trouble.
ya and DD with out his radar senses or superhuman senses would be a blind man.

IF with out his IF or chi ability would be far less as well.

DP with out his healing factor and immortality would be dead.

Beta Ray Howard
ya and DD with out his radar senses or superhuman senses would be a blind man.

IF with out his IF or chi ability would be far less as well.

DP with out his healing factor and immortality would be dead.

I agree with 2 out of 3. Danny isn't reliant on his Chi amping.

capt it up
I agree with 2 out of 3. Danny isn't reliant on his Chi amping.
actaully he is. His chi abilities give him superhuman stat's. Wolverine has done qutie well with out his power's on many occassion's.

Sparkz
actaully he is. His chi abilities give him superhuman stat's. Wolverine has done qutie well with out his power's on many occassion's.

Like Deadpool himself.

Beta Ray Howard

I think you've got Danny and Shang-Chi mixed up. Shang's the one who uses a constant Chi-amp when facing a superpowered opponent, though for some reason he wasn't using it when he fought Wolverine. I'm guessing the writer probably didn't know much about Shang.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hadn't Shang taken down two other X-Men by himself before he fought Wolverine?

Accel
Danny's done plenty of amazing things without resorting to his chi. Heck, he's even punked Wolverine when he couldn't use it.

srankmissingnin

That would require Wolverine to have never had his healing factor or to be powerless for months to allow his muscle mass to deteriorate. He wouldn't suddenly physically weaken because he lost his healing factor, over time he might find it impossible to maintain his body at its current level with out his healing factor, but he isn't going to up an lose his strength/speed since they aren't a direct part of his mutation.

capt it up
I think you've got Danny and Shang-Chi mixed up. Shang's the one who uses a constant Chi-amp when facing a superpowered opponent, though for some reason he wasn't using it when he fought Wolverine. I'm guessing the writer probably didn't know much about Shang.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hadn't Shang taken down two other X-Men by himself before he fought Wolverine?
First danny does. second shang-chi has his stat's always amped. He and Danny amp there stats when ever they go into battle that why they have superhuman feat's such as actaully dodging bullet's instead of timing it.

Not shange chi did not he fought two ninja's and wolverien showed up and killed two other ninja's and scared the other's away.

ExtraMision5555
i agree with accell

of the people you listed

danny is the most "human" of all of them

more akin to black cat than any of the ability using MA's

he somewhat kept up with DD chi'less for a little, but then he was forced to resort to it

capt it up
i agree with accell

of the people you listed

danny is the most "human" of all of them

more akin to black cat than any of the ability using MA's

he somewhat kept up with DD chi'less for a little, but then he was forced to resort to it
he was forced to resort to the IF not chi amping. He was msot likly chi amped the whole time. He pritty much constantly amps his agility and reflexes.

Beta Ray Howard
That would require Wolverine to have never had his healing factor or to be powerless for months to allow his muscle mass to deteriorate. He wouldn't suddenly physically weaken because he lost his healing factor, over time he might find it impossible to maintain his body at its current level with out his healing factor, but he isn't going to up an lose his strength/speed since they aren't a direct part of his mutation.

I wasn't trying to imply they were. Consider them fringe benefits, if you will. If he did lose his mutant powers, his muscles would probably eventually atrophy to the point where he's more along the lines of a normal human.

ExtraMision5555
he was forced to resort to the IF not chi amping. He was msot likly chi amped the whole time. He pritty much constantly amps his agility and reflexes.

ERR, yeah, your right
thats actually what i ment
chi amping is the wrong word

i ment to say in principle he was forced to use an extra-ability

and if my posts sounded hostile (earlier) i apologize, i assure you thier is no ill blood between us smile

capt it up
I wasn't trying to imply they were. Consider them fringe benefits, if you will. If he did lose his mutant powers, his muscles would probably eventually atrophy to the point where he's more along the lines of a normal human.
why does it matter?

He already defeat many of the top tier martial artist with little trouble when has DP done this?

capt it up
ERR, yeah, your right
thats actually what i ment
chi amping is the wrong word

i ment to say in principle he was forced to use an extra-ability

and if my posts sounded hostile (earlier) i apologize, i assure you thier is no ill blood between us smile

sound's good. We got no problems.

Danny and shang-chi in my oppinion pritty much constantly have there agility and reflexes amp along with some strength.

Soleran
why does it matter?

He already defeat many of the top tier martial artist with little trouble when has DP done this?
not so sure that's a fair nor accurate way to assess DP since Logan is an older character with TRUCKLOADS more showings.

capt it up
not so sure that's a fair nor accurate way to assess DP since Logan is an older character with TRUCKLOADS more showings.

The feat's I brought up were from after DP was made

srankmissingnin

Then whats the problem? The fight wasn't long enough for his stamina to come into play. He wasn't hit so his healing factor never came into play. Unless you think his senses are a huge trump card in a direct melee confrontation, then I fail to see what the problem is. If Wolverine was wearing an inhibitor collar the fight would have gone the exact same way.

Metalmanx

Do you ever have anything of value to say? Really, I wonder this.

If you've got nothing nice to say, then please, just don't say anything at all. Please.

Sparkz
Do you ever have anything of value to say? Really, I wonder this.

If you've got nothing nice to say, then please, just don't say anything at all. Please.

...That was a little uncalled for no expression

Batman-Prime
Deadpool vs Wolverine

7/10 for Wolverine IMO.

I know he has lost against DP but honestly, that was really bad writing. There is a great collection of bad written fights in comic history, like Batman owning Hulk. I'm a Batman fan as you may guess but the way he won was dumb as hell, sry. Batman has almost no chance against the Hulk, unprepared I mean wink.

Wolverine is in my opinion a nice char, maybe a bit overrated but full of potential, just because a lot of his stories suck doesn't mean he is as bad.

The writers are biased as hell, like most of us wink, one has always to consider this before judging a fight. IF you write a comic you can beat the ass of everyone, doesn't matter how likely it is or not. And Wolverine, properly written, is Captain Americas or Batmans equal if it comes to one-on-one fighting, and Deadpool is faaar away from this.

But well this is only my opinion wink.

PS: Wolverine without his healing factor feels the pain and is injured everytime he uses his claws, this pain alone would be sufficient enough to let a normal human loose consciousness or feel sick (drunk whatever). The fact that he is able to fight speaks for him, but it is also a fact that he is at an disadvantage due to this.

jinzin

roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolverine going down from getting his gut slice is accurate to you?

What the f**k?

the hell wolverine comics you been readin?

jinzin
heres the other DP/wolverine skirmish i said their were no negative variables and although EXTREMELY breif, clearly, DP has the upper hand
(again, this is a vauge fight, though so not a terrible ammount of evidence to go off of. still, a good showing)

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine155082gf.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine15509101zt.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine155114wg.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine155141mf.jpg i suppose you think it's inconsequential that wolverine was drugged up like crazy before that little spat.. and fought numerous thugs, and fought scourge before that?

capt it up

Priest
Wolverine catching a bullet.
http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolbulletnd9qi6.jpg
wow thats cool. the art is awsome.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by jinzin
i suppose you think it's inconsequential that wolverine was drugged up like crazy before that little spat.. and fought numerous thugs, and fought scourge before that?

i had no idea
i didnt think thier were any variables

nevertheless

the only "normal" fight DP and wolverine have had was their last

and that still, had a bit of a variable hanging over it

yet it still brings a smile to my face that dp had the upper hand in almost all of them smile laughing

capt it up
i had no idea

nevertheless

the only "normal" fight DP and wolverine have had was their last

and that still, had a bit of a variable hanging over it

yet it still brings a smile to my face that dp had the upper hand in almost all of them smile laughing

So DP never defeated Wolverine in a fair fight. He either has out side help or Logan's healing factor does not work, or wolverine is drugged and worn out.

Metalmanx
...That was a little uncalled for no expression

Normally, I'd think so, too. But sometimes, the situation calls for some blunt words.

Hope you don't think less of me.

capt it up
Normally, I'd think so, too. But sometimes, the situation calls for some blunt words.

don't worry I still think your a walking man of metal.

hey do you think colossus pisses metal? I beign seorus since his whole body changes to metal would he not piss liqued metal?

ExtraMision5555
So DP never defeated Wolverine in a fair fight. He either has out side help or Logan's healing factor does not work, or wolverine is drugged and worn out.

technically, DP has never defeated wolverine, period

or vice versa

i never said he has

ExtraMision5555

hey do you think colossus pisses metal? I beign seorus since his whole body changes to metal would he not piss liqued metal?

better question -- would his penis be metal? seriosuly

capt it up
technically, DP has never defeated wolverine, period

or vice versa

i never said he has
so why do you think he get's the edge? when Logan has superior skill's? Logan also has superior reflexes? Not to mention durability.

Metalmanx
Marvel Finest Wolverine WeaponX The Origin Of WolverinesadAuthor Barry Windsor-Smith: Wolverine is shown to see bullets coming at him in slow motion when a bunch of guards fire at him.

Wolverine catching a bullet.
http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolbulletnd9qi6.jpg

So in your opinion, Wade has absolutely nothing on Logan. Got it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway. I thought that "Wolverine catching a bullet" image was not from a cannon comic?

capt it up
better question -- would his penis be metal? seriosuly
I think so.

wouldent it ahve to be hard all the time though in metal form? That would mean he has a small penis since you can never see it stick out of his skinn tight what ever he wear's.

Metalmanx

...Huh? What the f**k?

No. His bodily functions do not operate the same when he's transformed. Same reason as to why he does not need to breathe/eat/drink/sleep when transformed.

What brought that on, by the way? blink

capt it up
So in your opinion, Wade has absolutely nothing on Logan. Got it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway. I thought that "Wolverine catching a bullet" image was not from a cannon comic?

I never said Wadw has nothing on Logan. Hell I said he healed faster I how ever don't see a single other area were slade hold's an advantages. So because I think Logan is superior to Wade you give me the rolleyes which mean's I don't knwo shit? how about you enlighten me then?

Actually the comic is cannon. It talk's about there history of both character's. even talks about lgoan with out adamtium. Actaully any thign that happen's to wolverine in a cow cross over is cannon, since they explained how Logan can get to there reality in one of his earlier cross overs.

ExtraMision5555
so why do you think he get's the edge? when Logan has superior skill's? Logan also has superior reflexes? Not to mention durability.

Reasons i think DP has the edge, even if just barely

Fighting ability is at the minimum, enough to contend with logan
better healing factor
better arsenal of weapons to choose from (some futureistic, dp's arsenal has been very fluctuant)
unique and "odd" tactician

any stats logan could potentially have over DP are smiply not significant enough to overpower dp's unique abilities, atleast not to the point where its out of his control to compensate for

and say his durability is a bit lower than logans, hypotheticly

if that is the case, in this fight logan doesnt have a high enough damage output for it to make a significant difference, if any at all, especially considering DP's healing factor

But i understand most of these reasons we disagree on, so as far as that goes, ultiamtely i agree to disagree

capt it up
...Huh? What the f**k?

No. His bodily functions do not operate the same when he's transformed. Same reason as to why he does not need to breathe/eat/drink/sleep when transformed.

What brought that on, by the way? blink

don't know I thought it was an interesting question. It was not ment as an insult or any thing.

Metalmanx
I never said Wadw has nothing on Logan. Hell I said he healed faster I how ever don't see a single other area were slade hold's an advantages. So because I think Logan is superior to Wade you give me the rolleyes which mean's I don't knwo shit? how about you enlighten me then?

Actually the comic is cannon. It talk's about there history of both character's. even talks about lgoan with out adamtium. Actaully any thign that happen's to wolverine in a cow cross over is cannon, since they explained how Logan can get to there reality in one of his earlier cross overs.

...Wait, what? I really have a hard time understanding what you write at times. I'll try and work with what I've got.

I put this roll eyes (sarcastic) because I felt there was a bias in your statement, NOT that you don't know anything about Logan. Because you do. Quite a bit in fact.

In my opinion, their fighting skills are on par with each other.

And yes, Deadpool heals faster, and seems to have virtually no pain reception at all, while Logan does not have this luxury.

Basically, I don't feel that Wolverine is, in fact, superior to Wade. At the VERY LEAST, they're close to equal. But Wade would have the advantage, having the superior healing factor.

And can you explain to me how Wolverine gets to go to different realities and they count as canon sources, while non-616 sources don't count for other characters? no expression If that's the case, then HOM is perfectly acceptable. Since it's still Wolverine and all.

Both who, by the way? I'm just under the assumption that is non-canon.

Different reality = Non-canon, wouldn't you agree?

masterbruce

that's harsh dood

ExtraMision5555

And yes, Deadpool heals faster, and seems to have virtually no pain reception at all, while Logan does not have this luxury.

Basically, I don't feel that Wolverine is, in fact, superior to Wade. At the VERY LEAST, they're close to equal. But Wade would have the advantage, having the superior healing factor.

This basicly summarises why i give dp the win, and by a very small margin

this lone factor would probably be the determineing variable between the two

Ide say coin flip for another match of this closeness
but this variable almost indefinately puts it in DP's favor

capt it up

Soleran

capt it up
Wade and Logan are comparable in skills and reflex's.

Wade has a small fraction of the overall showings that Logan does what did you expect.

Wade is more then likely less durable but once again comparable in skills and as good or better reflex's.
really prove it?

how about prove it instead of saying it?

Soleran
really prove it?

how about prove it instead of saying it?

Lol this reminds me of the Wolverine vs Spiderman thread the minute pictures went up you started making excuses as to how they just weren't applicable, LOL.

How about in the last fight with Spiderman and Deadpool, Deadpool was moving in ways that show he is as fast and agile if not more so then Wolverine.

capt it up
Lol this reminds me of the Wolverine vs Spiderman thread the minute pictures went up you started making excuses as to how they just weren't applicable, LOL.

How about in the last fight with Spiderman and Deadpool, Deadpool was moving in ways that show he is as fast and agile if not more so then Wolverine.
? excues you mean non fight's? ya wow good example there.

how did Deadpool show way's of beeing faster then wolverine? you mean by hitting spiderman like wolverine has done many times before.

ya like I said can you prove any thing you have said?

Soleran
how did Deadpool show way's of beeing faster then wolverine? you mean by hitting spiderman like wolverine has done many times before.

Wow, once again it's not just about hitting Spiderman it was how Deadpool was swinging around and bouncing around the bridge with Spiderman.

If you don't like that, that's your problemsmile

Not to mention Deadpool has shown in fights that he can use situations to his advantage and his speed/agility.

capt it up
Wow, once again it's not just about hitting Spiderman it was how Deadpool was swinging around and bouncing around the bridge with Spiderman.

what are you talking about? He hit spiderman once by swing around a bar. That's not impressive and it not even a feat. He ened up getting his ass kicked.

If you don't like that, that's your problemsmile
It my problem that you can not prove things you have said?

Not to mention Deadpool has shown in fights that he can use situations to his advantage and his speed/agility.
and wolverine has not? also again please show some evidence that Deadpool has superior reflexes to wolverine or skill.

Soleran

and wolverine has not? also again please show some evidence that Deadpool has superior reflexes to wolverine or skill.

A simple fact that DP left Wolverine skewered through his lungs and left to die seems to work well enough for me.

Also the last fight with Taskmaster where DP was shackled hands and feet says DP has the skills and speed/agility.

capt it up

jinzin
i had no idea

there always are...

the fights that have happened thus far:

wolverine 88: wolverine has no healing factor.. wolverine outfights deadpool but deadpool wins the fight.

deadpool 26: deadpool WANTS wolverine to beat the crap out of him...
the tide of the fight is questionable but wolverine doesn't get a clear victory.

wolverine annual 2000: wolverine beats the snot out of deadpool but PD isn't fighting back really... when deadpool does start fighting back wolverine's distracted by a werewolf...

the only other fight's that have taken place was the one you previously mentioned.

and then the one in the comic immediately before that, which is the only thing that comes even close to a straight fight between the two.
the battle tide turns throughout but wolverine gets a decided upper hand until he stops to talk to deadpool, dp kicks wolverine off and then loads him full of tranqs.. wasn't a straight win for dp though...

Soleran

capt it up
Haha once again you're opinion and frankly your opinion has been shown to be skewed time and again.

Seriously take off the Wolverine blinderssmile

opninion? what I said was fact. You need to get beyond your wolverien hate and bring the fact's to the table which you alway's seem to leave behind.

Put down soem feat's of DeadPool fighting skill vs top tier fighter's.

Put down some of DP feats of reflex. all you have done so far is say random shit with out any scann's or issue numbers. Most of what you said you left out massive detail's of the fight.

jinzin
Reasons i think DP has the edge, even if just barely

Fighting ability is at the minimum, enough to contend with logan
fair enough.

better healing factor

depends on the day really.. one day deadpool regenerates from liquification.. the next he has trouble healing broken ankles from rhino.

same with logan...

at their best though, it's STILL argueable. so I say they're even, especially since wades healing factor is essentially logan's healing factor.. literally.

better arsenal of weapons to choose from (some futureistic, dp's arsenal has been very fluctuant)

his standard stuff is katanas, machine guns, and sais.. that means about squat against logan 9 times out of 10.

unique and "odd" tactician

CIS involved there's more than a good chance that there's nothing tactical about DP whatsoever.. so yeah that's not a point in his favor.

any stats logan could potentially have over DP are smiply not significant enough to overpower dp's unique abilities, atleast not to the point where its out of his control to compensate for
likewise.

and say his durability is a bit lower than logans, hypotheticly
if that is the case, in this fight logan doesnt have a high enough damage output for it to make a significant difference, if any at all, especially considering DP's healing factor
But i understand most of these reasons we disagree on, so as far as that goes, ultiamtely i agree to disagree fair enough.

jinzin
...Wait, what? I really have a hard time understanding what you write at times. I'll try and work with what I've got.

I put this roll eyes (sarcastic) because I felt there was a bias in your statement, NOT that you don't know anything about Logan. Because you do. Quite a bit in fact.

And can you explain to me how Wolverine gets to go to different realities and they count as canon sources, while non-616 sources don't count for other characters? no expression If that's the case, then HOM is perfectly acceptable. Since it's still Wolverine and all.

Both who, by the way? I'm just under the assumption that is non-canon.

Different reality = Non-canon, wouldn't you agree?

wolverine has a banking firm that's capible of allowing him to access the multiverse:
Landau, Luckman and Lake offices

the reason why the HOM examples are bad is because they don't work on the same basis.. the reality that makes up the past for hom never actually took place outside of wanda's imagination so to speak...

the events that were "real time" during hom DID..

capt it up
wolverine has a banking firm that's capible of allowing him to access the multiverse:
Landau, Luckman and Lake offices
yup

Soleran
opninion? what I said was fact. You need to get beyond your wolverien hate and bring the fact's to the table which you alway's seem to leave behind.

LoL, I stopped bringing scans in discussions with you in the Wolverine vs Spiderman debate at about page 400 because you prefer to rant on sidetracks and deny whats "shown."

Regardless as I said in this thread a few pages ago

It's a toss up as to who would win I can see it going either way depending on the day of the week.

jinzin
A simple fact that DP left Wolverine skewered through his lungs and left to die seems to work well enough for me.

Also the last fight with Taskmaster where DP was shackled hands and feet says DP has the skills and speed/agility.

aside form the fact that TM was straight jobbing there....

dp didn't show any superior skills, speed or agility aside from kicking TM off of him.. What the f**k?

capt it up
LoL, I stopped bringing scans in discussions with you in the Wolverine vs Spiderman debate at about page 400 because you prefer to rant on sidetracks and deny whats "shown."
deny? I prove what is shown to be inccorrect or I match it with another feat. You deny more then I ever do.

Regardless as I said in this thread a few pages ago

It's a toss up as to who would win I can see it going either way depending on the day of the week.
good for you, but you still never proved a word of what you said before.

jinzin
Haha once again you're opinion and frankly your opinion has been shown to be skewed time and again.

deadpool showing absolutely no skill in that fight that puts him above logan is NOT an opinion.. erm
it's more akin to a FACT.

What did DP do that was even remotely skillful? aside from rolling to his back and kicking tm off of him?

let me tell you: NOTHING...

Hell if he was so utterly skilled he wouldn't have been impaled by tm to begin with.. but guess what..

Seriously take off the Wolverine blinderssmile
why don't you take off your own?

I keep seeing cap ask for proof that DP is more skilled than wolverine.. so far you haven't supplied it, but you wanna keep talking about how HE sidetracks? confused

Soleran
aside form the fact that TM was straight jobbing there....

dp didn't show any superior skills, speed or agility aside from kicking TM off of him.. What the f**k?

Oh now it's jobbing, ok wink

It boils down to the fact you don't like the feats not that they aren't a show of skill or tactics. wink

capt it up

It boils down to the fact you don't like the feats not that they aren't a show of skill or tactics. wink

have you read the issue? what did he do that was skill full? he hopped around with a punch of weapon's on him. The only thing remotly skill full was knocking task master off him

jinzin

have you READ any taskmaster appearances?

how about their first fight?

of course that's all irrelivant since my real point still stands.

no it doesn't.. it boils down to the fact that deadpool didn't do ONE impressive thing in that so called fight to put him anywhere above logan in the skills or tactics department....

shooting tm from a rooftop? nope.
taking a hit to hit tm back? no
running away from tm? nope
dropping a collapsing wall on tm? hell no
hiding in a sandstorm and hitting tm with a tranq? na..

all deadpool did there was display his healing factor, and his ability to shoot tm in the ass with a blowdart.. that's it.

Soleran
have you read the issue? what did he do that was skill full? he hopped around with a punch of weapon's on him. The only thing remotly skill full was knocking task master off him

Yes, yes I have thanks.

capt it up
Yes, yes I have thanks.
could have fooled me since you have yet to say what was impressive about it

Warmonger
I'm sorry but Taskmaster Jobs heavily to Wade alwyas has alwyas will. Not only does he job to wade but he jobbed to Alex duringSoldier X. If people acutlaly read the comic they would see that there is something about Wade's body that Taskmaster can't copy. Infact as he pointed out he can't "see" Wade move like he can others. Ineed to find the comicbut one time they mentioned that TM's powers justplain don't work on Wade.

That doesbn't make wade some sort of great fighter at all. He isreally good but not top tier. I've seen wade get inot two fights without his healing factor. One against Punisher and one against sabertooth.
He lost both brutally. In fact they both one shotted him.

StarsNeverFall7
He can't copy it due to irratic movements that DP makes, he states this after he learns that he always dodges to the left. He beat Taskmaster with both arms and legs bound, because he knew he could. Slap Wolverine in the same situation, would he of faired as well? Doubtful.

DP's technical fighting ability is most likely not top tier, what put's him there is sadly his irratic and crazy behavior. He really doesn't have a fighting style, he just does what he does on the go adapting to whats needed.

We want to talk about healing factors being gone in their fights, non clear wins, etc. What about DP being distracted by T-Ray and the want to fight him, losing his mind, having halucinations, on top of attempting to piss wolverine off as much as possible to make it a good fight. He still kept the upper hand.

Fighting a mechanically alter Ajax who surpassed him in all abilities?

Shows tactical abilities there.

Being said to be one of the best their is by Taskmaster, who knows far more than enough fighting styles.

Like it or not, it states highly of his abilities.

Add that to the fact of his arsenal, speed and agility to easily match wolverines, stregth, better healing, inability to ever stay down, on par fighting ability and teleportation...he takes the majority

Kazenji
Lets keep it real here

Like a little cut like that has stop wolverine roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's even survived an explosion after getting caught in it like this one

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/Wolb.jpg

And he's walked away from that wink

Warmonger
He can't copy it due to irratic movements that DP makes, he states this after he learns that he always dodges to the left. He beat Taskmaster with both arms and legs bound, because he knew he could. Slap Wolverine in the same situation, would he of faired as well? Doubtful.

DP's technical fighting ability is most likely not top tier, what put's him there is sadly his irratic and crazy behavior. He really doesn't have a fighting style, he just does what he does on the go adapting to whats needed.

We want to talk about healing factors being gone in their fights, non clear wins, etc. What about DP being distracted by T-Ray and the want to fight him, losing his mind, having halucinations, on top of attempting to piss wolverine off as much as possible to make it a good fight. He still kept the upper hand.

Fighting a mechanically alter Ajax who surpassed him in all abilities?

Shows tactical abilities there.

Being said to be one of the best their is by Taskmaster, who knows far more than enough fighting styles.

Like it or not, it states highly of his abilities.

Add that to the fact of his arsenal, speed and agility to easily match wolverines, stregth, better healing, inability to ever stay down, on par fighting ability and teleportation...he takes the majority

Lets be real here.Taskmaster is treated like joke in a Deadpool comic. Deadpool got trounced by Black Cat.

The First time DP fought TM he was getiggn Toasted then he changed his fighting style and TM simply siad that DP was movign to bizzarely for his eyes to follow. Wolverine doesn't say any thing liek that does he?

Then another time they were to fight DP simplyrefused to fight saying that if he didn't fight TM,then TM couldn't harm him.

Then we get the whole Agent X thing where TMcan'teven follow Alex's movements becuase he has Deadpool'smoves andsomeparts of his body.

They jsut keep changing the reason why TM can't beat Deadpool, but it is never because of some great martial Arts ability that DP has. Itsimply relates to TM's inability to fight DP.

Taskmaster is the onlyTOp Teirthat DP can beat cosnistently, not Dare Devil, not Wolverine, not Iron Fist. He isnot a Top Teir. And he got RAPED byT-Ray. Hell T-Ray killed him for 3 days.

His Aresnal is shit to Wolverine. Guns? Knives? Swords? Are you kidding? Wolverine has an adamantium skelaton his blades arent going to be able to hack off any part of logan. His bullets are just going to richchet off the best he can hope for is a concusion from a grenade.

Once Wolverine getsin clsoeheisgoing to fillet him.

StarsNeverFall7
And you seem to of misread the part of where I stated WHY Taskmaster couldn't beat DP. His arsenal is shit, would this be the same arsenal that put two katanas in Wolverine and left him for dead? Oh yea, let's preach about him being low on his healing factor..

Shroyuken fight, DP was well out of his mind and far from concentrated in the fight due to hallucinations of his believed to be ex wife mercedes. Within the midst of that and having his mind set on fighting T-Ray he still manages to keep an upper hand.

Again if you would of read I didn't say DP's martial arts were top tier, his fighting style on the other hand is due to how irratic and unpredictable he is. He isn't like IF or Shang and uses Chi, he uses every possible kick you in the balls, poke your eyes out, jump around like a retard movement that comes to mind, and it is NEVER the same. Hence again WHY Taskmaster CAN'T beat him.

OMG!!! Wolverine has an adamantium skeleton, sense when would this other than in the skull effect their durability differences? DP handles complete chest sized holes missing without much effort, unless Wolverine manages to hack off all of his limbs, which DP isn't going to allow, its a mute point.

Dp still takes a majority.

Warmonger
And you seem to of misread the part of where I stated WHY Taskmaster couldn't beat DP. His arsenal is shit, would this be the same arsenal that put two katanas in Wolverine and left him for dead? Oh yea, let's preach about him being low on his healing factor..

Shroyuken fight, DP was well out of his mind and far from concentrated in the fight due to hallucinations of his believed to be ex wife mercedes. Within the midst of that and having his mind set on fighting T-Ray he still manages to keep an upper hand.

Again if you would of read I didn't say DP's martial arts were top tier, his fighting style on the other hand is due to how irratic and unpredictable he is. He isn't like IF or Shang and uses Chi, he uses every possible kick you in the balls, poke your eyes out, jump around like a retard movement that comes to mind, and it is NEVER the same. Hence again WHY Taskmaster CAN'T beat him.

OMG!!! Wolverine has an adamantium skeleton, sense when would this other than in the skull effect their durability differences? DP handles complete chest sized holes missing without much effort, unless Wolverine manages to hack off all of his limbs, which DP isn't going to allow, its a mute point.

Dp still takes a majority.

I didn't misread anything. I read the comics. They kept changing the reason why TM couldn't hit Wade. That was the whole point. So using TM as any sort of evidence is moot, because it doesn't show DP's skills just dumb luck.

No lets preach about Logan having his heart ripped out and getting back up instead. It was a good shot but it wouldn't have won him the match if Logan had been at fullhealing factor.

What is this upper hand nonsense? The fight with Wolverine there ended the same way that the first fight ended. I wouldn't call that a victory for either one of them. It was the same faux win. Just like how Logan didn't have his healing to help him in their first fight, Deadpool had his back turned during the other. I don't even consider that a win for logan.

He certainly didn't have the upper hand on T-Ray. T-Ray gutted him.

Whether you want to call it fighting style or Martial Arts doesn't matter because neither is in the top tier. Why didn't his erratic style allow him to easily beat Daredevil when they fought, or Ironfist, or Black Cat or even T-Ray? The only guy he can beat with that bull is Taskmaster.

The adamantium skeleton makes a massive difference. He can't cut off any of his limbs, he can't break any bones and Logan's body is going to absorb most of his kicks and punches, as well as the force of the bullets. DP on the other hand can still get his body parts hacked off. They'll grow back but that gives Logan enough time to go for the Decapitation. DP has to work a lot harder to damage Wolverine than Vice Versa so it is not a moot point.

Wolverine takes a good majority.

StarsNeverFall7
Yes, let me tell you, a persons skeletal structure is going to make worlds of differences. Yes in theory, he could cut off his limbs, is he going to get the chance? No. A stab, cut, slash, gun fire, throw star, sai to the heart is going to have the same effect if they have an adamantium skeleton or not, main difference comes in the head, which I already mentioned. It isn't going to help Wolverine "absorb" gunfire or save him from a katana to the heart.

Didn't say he had an upper hand on T-Ray, I said he was under outside influences by T-Ray via going insane due to hallucinations of his thought to be ex mercedes. Not to mention all the while was more worried about fighting T-Ray than Logan, and was attempting to piss Logan off to make the fight more of a challenge, and still kept an upper hand. Never said he won or lost, said he kept an upper hand despite the circumstances at hand. Yep DP most likely would of had it in the bag if it wasn't for outside interference, you know, kinda like Wolverines absence of healing?

I love how it's always a cry of Wolverine didn't have his healing or there was an outside force. Yet in fights involving DP, specifically the T-Ray incident no one seems to like to take into account.

Again DP takes the majority.

marvelprince
depends on the day really.. one day deadpool regenerates from liquification.. the next he has trouble healing broken ankles from rhino..

Not really. IIRC his healing factor actually got a downgrade at the beginning of his series and got a major upgrade close to the ending. DP has the superior healing factor

at their best though, it's STILL argueable. so I say they're even, especially since wades healing factor is essentially logan's healing factor.. literally. .

Its based on Logan's, now its better though

his standard stuff is katanas, machine guns, and sais.. that means about squat against logan 9 times out of 10. .

Don't forget his teleportation ability. That ought to come in very handy here

CIS involved there's more than a good chance that there's nothing tactical about DP whatsoever.. so yeah that's not a point in his favor.

Do mind all the Mary Kate and Ashley wisecracks from Wade. He shown that he's very capable of thinking on his feet

marvelprince
I didn't misread anything. I read the comics. They kept changing the reason why TM couldn't hit Wade. That was the whole point. So using TM as any sort of evidence is moot, because it doesn't show DP's skills just dumb luck. .

They did? I thought it was Wade had an erratic fighting style?

No lets preach about Logan having his heart ripped out and getting back up instead. It was a good shot but it wouldn't have won him the match if Logan had been at fullhealing factor..

Logan wouldn't have at least been KO'ed by having his heart removed?

What is this upper hand nonsense? The fight with Wolverine there ended the same way that the first fight ended. I wouldn't call that a victory for either one of them. It was the same faux win. Just like how Logan didn't have his healing to help him in their first fight, Deadpool had his back turned during the other. I don't even consider that a win for logan..

Healing factor or no I really don't see the difference it would have made. He would have still gotten his heart ripped out. Only thing that would have changed is how fast he would have gotten back up.

Whether you want to call it fighting style or Martial Arts doesn't matter because neither is in the top tier. Why didn't his erratic style allow him to easily beat Daredevil when they fought, or Ironfist, or Black Cat or even T-Ray? The only guy he can beat with that bull is Taskmaster..

Whats the point of this? I think Wade and Logan have had enough comfrontations to prove that fighting skills isn't much of a factor.

The adamantium skeleton makes a massive difference. He can't cut off any of his limbs, he can't break any bones and Logan's body is going to absorb most of his kicks and punches, as well as the force of the bullets. DP on the other hand can still get his body parts hacked off. They'll grow back but that gives Logan enough time to go for the Decapitation. DP has to work a lot harder to damage Wolverine than Vice Versa so it is not a moot point.

Skeletion or no Logan's organs are still up for grabs. Just rip out his heart

Warmonger
Yes, let me tell you, a persons skeletal structure is going to make worlds of differences. Yes in theory, he could cut off his limbs, is he going to get the chance? No. A stab, cut, slash, gun fire, throw star, sai to the heart is going to have the same effect if they have an adamantium skeleton or not, main difference comes in the head, which I already mentioned. It isn't going to help Wolverine "absorb" gunfire or save him from a katana to the heart.

Didn't say he had an upper hand on T-Ray, I said he was under outside influences by T-Ray via going insane due to hallucinations of his thought to be ex mercedes. Not to mention all the while was more worried about fighting T-Ray than Logan, and was attempting to piss Logan off to make the fight more of a challenge, and still kept an upper hand. Never said he won or lost, said he kept an upper hand despite the circumstances at hand. Yep DP most likely would of had it in the bag if it wasn't for outside interference, you know, kinda like Wolverines absence of healing?

I love how it's always a cry of Wolverine didn't have his healing or there was an outside force. Yet in fights involving DP, specifically the T-Ray incident no one seems to like to take into account.

Again DP takes the majority.

In order to get to the internal organs like the heart you have to go through the rib cage one way or another. If Wolverine Wants to get to Wade's heart all he has to do is slash him across the chest. Considering Wade's agility and fighting abilities thats about a 1/100 shot. Now if Wade wants to get to Logan's ribcage he has to slide a katana very specifically between a rib or through a verynarrow opening. With Wolverien's agility and fighting ability factored in that ismore like a 1/100000 shot.

Of Course bullets are going to be abosorbed. Every shot that does not directly hit an organ is going to richochet off of a bone harmlessley.

I don't have the comic anymore. I don't remember him having the upper hand so much as him goofing off. Considering he is always cracking wise that hardly counts as an upper hand.

Again Wolverine Takes the majority.

Warmonger
Originally posted by marvelprince
They did? I thought it was Wade had an erratic fighting style?

Logan wouldn't have at least been KO'ed by having his heart removed?

Healing factor or no I really don't see the difference it would have made. He would have still gotten his heart ripped out. Only thing that would have changed is how fast he would have gotten back up.

Whats the point of this? I think Wade and Logan have had enough comfrontations to prove that fighting skills isn't much of a factor.

Skeletion or no Logan's organs are still up for grabs. Just rip out his heart

Yeah in the first fight TM was man handling him, then Wade started prancing around and acting nutty TM said that Wade was moving erractically. Another time they ran inot each other Wade made some comment about TM's style being based on movement and that if he diddn't fight him then TM couldn't do anything. TM is the only person that ever has that problem with Wade, or even comments about his style being erratic.

In the comic he didn't, but Ithink in a forum atmosphere that would defeinetly get a K.O.

He didn't get his heart punctured. He got gutted, something that wouldn't normally K.O logan.

Logan is the superior fighter. Wade can however pull some crazy stunt, Wloverine didn't expect that can squeek out a W.

See post above.

Wolverine 7/10.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>