Jesus. WTF is up with Hitler's gun?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Spoilers, probably.

So, we saw what it did to Strange, that's all and good. We thought we saw the last of it....but we didn't!

Ok, Strange is fighting this hell monster that has never lost a fight and has killed every sorcerer supreme it's came in contact with. Nothing Strange does affects it, it even eats his eye of agg. So, what does Strange do?

CAPS THE BASTARD WITH THE NAZI GUN! One shot kill! I hereby say Hitler's gun deserves its own mini series.
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7159/oathva4.th.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5629/oath2hi1.th.jpg

Martian_mind
Hitler wasn't TOAA in marvel, by any chance?

long pig
Only in your dreams, nazii.
Why don't you, digi and Scoob go commit some hate crimes you racists.

Other than that, hitler may have been TOAA.

Ethereal
Oh... the real questions are, ( oh the possibilities):

Could this gun possibly have a bullet that could kill Superman?

Does Hitler's Gun = Wolverine in terms of power?

Can Hitler's Gun re-create a universe?

Does LT see it as a multi-versal threat yet?

Oh, the questions arise...

grey fox
Hilters gun = Shard of UN ?

TricksterPriest
Dude..... HOW COME THAT NAZI ******* GETS A PLOT DEVICE GUN?! I'M OUTRAGED ON BEHALF OF ALL JEWISH COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS. laughing Seriously, how come his gun can do all that? And did Strange just destroy it in the 2nd panel? On the upside, I don't feel so bad about Strange taking a slug from it now. It looks alot less like jobbing and more like a feat. p

Endless Mike
Maybe it's Marvel's equivalent of DC Hitler having the Spear of Destiny.

Zahit
this explains everything..... eek!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDWoPvvvBa8

Martian_mind
Dr Strange better pray that Ragman never finds out he used that gun.

Swanky-Tuna
Dr. Strange looks like he's afraid of the gun's power too.

xmarksthespot
I thought maybe it was just his f*cked up hands not being to aim well...

Symmetric Chaos
That is without a doubt the single most powerful hand gun I have ever seen.

Just imagine a villian with that thing . . . I see an upcoming InfiniteHolocaust

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That is without a doubt the single most powerful hand gun I have ever seen.

Even more powerful than Saint of Killers' guns?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Even more powerful than Saint of Killers' guns?

Well I've never seen those. (I heard he killed god with them though)

Endless Mike
I just made a vs. thread with them.

doctorstrongbad
Hitler's gun pwns Demons. Capped for a one shot kill. WTF

Nobody wants none of that action.

Superguy
Originally posted by Zahit
this explains everything..... eek!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDWoPvvvBa8 Woah... eek!

"V"
the hang-gun's probably not much stronger than any other of the type, it's just full of "negative energy" so it kinda bi-passes all shields and magic stuff.

That's how Strange got capped with it.

Mider999
that be interesting to see if hitlers guns are better then the SOK, but SOK's never miss and he did kill like almost every angel only one he didnt kill is some vampire........probably blatent PIS.

NoFate007
All that firepower and Hitler still lost....

Get it? Heh. I'm exhausted, these types of corny jokes are funny to me right now.

Disappear
hitler's gun was destroyed, but now the marvel universe is gonna be plagued by hitler beetles.

long pig
Too bad he didn't keep it. Imagine Strange walking up and blowing Odin's friggin' head off with a single shot.

That gun must come back, dammit. If he can transmute it into bugs, he could transmute it back, right?

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Dr. Strange looks like he's afraid of the gun's power too.
Probably nerves and fear mixed together. He wouldn't even touch it at first.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by long pig
Probably nerves and fear mixed together. He wouldn't even touch it at first.
I bet the bullets are made of crossed streams and answering "No" to "Are you a god?"

"V"
I thought it was because of his hands being all ****ed because of the accident or something. The hole shaking thing happened when he didn't have the gun aswell. confused that's definetly what it appears to be IMO.

ScarletSpider
Wong misspoke, he actually meant to say "Megatron."

TricksterPriest
bumped for shock value. And yeah, it does seem like Megatron's fusion canon-lite. laughing

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
Only in your dreams, nazii.
Why don't you, digi and Scoob go commit some hate crimes you racists.

Other than that, hitler may have been TOAA.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7159/oathva4.th.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5629/oath2hi1.th.jpg

Stupid gun never worked that well for Hitler ..... sad

stick out tongue

Ethereal
It was actually revealed the negative energy + Strange's own mystical power helped it bypass any of that monsters magical barriers...but it 's magical, for instance it wouldn't work on someone like Galactus who's power is cosmic/scientifically based.

Martian_mind
That's just what it wants you to think.

Disappear
Originally posted by Ethereal
but it 's magical, for instance it wouldn't work on someone like Galactus who's power is cosmic/scientifically based.

next time someone with magic powers attacks, i really hope reed or stark or some other "science"-based hero says "your powers can't affect me, they're MAGIC!"

littleredhat
It was the gun that Hitler used to kill himself. So it's got some of the most powerfull negitive mojo ever.

I'm glad Doc got rid of it.

TricksterPriest
Ahh, memories. big grin

willRules
You're surprised that he used Hitler's gun to destroy a monster? Didn't Hitler do the same thing when he put that gun to his own temple in a Berlin bunker in 1945?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by willRules
You're surprised that he used Hitler's gun to destroy a monster? Didn't Hitler do the same thing when he put that gun to his own temple in a Berlin bunker in 1945?

Right because the Soviets were completely honest about what happened in that bunker.

willRules
I suppose.... maybe it was Hitler I saw working in that Burger King..............

shifty

Symmetric Chaos
You never know shifty

willRules
fear

Disappear
wasn't hitler revealed to have not committed suicide, but became the first hate-monger and was eventually killed, in the marvel universe?

Hercules
Originally posted by Disappear
wasn't hitler revealed to have not committed suicide, but became the first hate-monger and was eventually killed, in the marvel universe?

Yep hilter was the first Hate monger, he was also the second Hate monger after Armin Zola transfered his life force into a clone.

I don't recall him working in Burger King though, although I will be on the look out for a 118 year old Nazi serving fries from now on!

Morridini
Speaking of people not dying, I could have sworn I saw Saddam Hussein sitting as a cashier at a supermarket not too long ago.

willRules
Originally posted by Hercules
I don't recall him working in Burger King though, although I will be on the look out for a 118 year old Nazi serving fries from now on!

I'm not just referring to any Burger King employee! You'd have to be more specific than that to find Hitler yes

Hercules
I'm not just referring to any Burger King employee! You'd have to be more specific than that to find Hitler yes

Well which Burger King are we talking about?

Has he still got the stupid moustache?

Also considering he was mainly a vegitarian who rarely ate meat, did they have him washing lettuce?

willRules
laughing

Burger King?? lettuce??? laughing

Hercules
laughing

Burger King?? lettuce??? laughing

Isn't there lettuce on a whopper?

Ok then, chopping tomatoes and onions! stick out tongue

willRules
Sorry. I was confuzzled. I saw the words I relate to a healthy salad and then I saw the name of a fast food company big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.