Terry runs the Brawler/Street Fighters Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
Terry takes on:

-Kyle travers
-Paul Pheonix
-Brad Hawk (urban reign)
-Spike (from Spike out)
-Rock Howard
-Shen Woo
-Yugo Ogami (Bloody Roar)
-Cody travers
-Alba Meira
-Duke

~The Hungry...Starving even...Wolf sado-sama

Remulous
Terry takes it.

brainchild81
Nah. Terry's probably losing to Rock. He might even lose to lame ass Alba. There's no way he'd ever beat Duke w/out help also

Sado22
*sniff*
the hate....

olympian
He probably gets to Alba.

Cloud_VII
I know but Jessica Alba is cute

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2006-04/05/xin_47040305144738612991.jpg

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sado22
*sniff*
the hate.... laughing Seriously though. I think Rock beat him until I get absolute proof other wise. Rock did win the tourney afterall. I'm not a fan of Alba, but he seems to be quite powerful. Duke according to you was jumped by Alba & Terry. That shows how tough he must be. Logic mane. I'm not a fan of Terry, but I don't let that cloud my judgement. Hell I've had him beat characters I like a million times more than him.

Remulous
Duke, who was that guy again?

brainchild81
KOF:MI boss

TricksterPriest
I'd dismiss this guy out of hand entirely if he weren't such a cheap bastard. Unlimited supers, and chainable too?! shocking I heard Geese is the man who put that scar on his neck.

Anyway, Rock isn't beating Terry, not yet anyway. Next Garou game though....all bets are off. So it's just Duke for now.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by olympian
He probably gets to Alba.

I agree.

Remulous
No wonder why I didn't really know that Duke cat. KOF MI/06 are the only KOFs I haven't really played. So who is suposed to be stronger, Terry or Alba?

Sado22
i HATE jessica alba!!!!!!!!! mad
the worst actress Hollywood has produced in sometime now. it actually takes talent to be this bad!

~The Payed Good Money To Watch Garbage Like Fantastic Foursomemad

Cloud_VII
No! *cries* Jessica Alba is cute!

I would marry her if I could

beta ray bob
jessica alba is a spoiled b!tch!!/ half the budget for the fantastic 4 movie was put towards, hiring her!! (alba is not lame he is cool)

Cloud_VII
shut yo mouth she is one of the hottest chicks ive ever seen

brainchild81
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'd dismiss this guy out of hand entirely if he weren't such a cheap bastard. Unlimited supers, and chainable too?! shocking I heard Geese is the man who put that scar on his neck.Probably from me. It's from that book that may be canon. I kinda hope it is because that book also features Ryo getting his punk ass beat the f**k down by a little girl dressed like a cat.
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Anyway, Rock isn't beating Terry, not yet anyway. Next Garou game though....all bets are off. So it's just Duke for now. I'm also waiting on the next game to get the official results. You may be sleeping on Alba. He may be powerful even though he's one of the worst hero designs ever. Regardless though, if Terry somehow reaches Duke, Duke's gonna put the hurt on him.

Sado22
Bob's right....Jessica alba sucks. she can't act. is a spoilt no-talent actress and over rated like hell.....kinda like SOME ONE from Final Fantasy7. roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Jessica Alba Ruined Sin City Sado-samaTM

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Sado22
Bob's right....Jessica alba sucks. she can't act. is a spoilt no-talent actress and over rated like hell.....kinda like SOME ONE from Final Fantasy7. roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Jessica Alba Ruined Sin City Sado-samaTM sad

Sado22
did that make you feel bad........okay i'm sorry
JESSICA ALBA SUCKS JUST LIKE CLOUD
happy?

angel_not
~The Considerate Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
Damn for a second there I thought that said Jessica Alba sucks Cloud's but alright.

beta ray bob
HA!!! (but cloud is cool)

Cloud_VII
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.