Zzzzzzoinks!!!!!!!!! I love watching animals attack stupid people!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I'm watching World's Most Shocking Moments Caught On Tape, and I loved when the kangaroo attacked the man feeding them. I loved when the bull gorded the matador in the neck and back, I couldn't help but smile with joy when the horse kicked the guy out of frame who was branding it. None of the people died, if they did I'd feel bad, but I just love when animal get revenge! smile

=Tired Hiker=
Coming up next is a guy who gets attacked by a lion he is petting, and some dude gets gord up the butt by a bull! I'm going to go watch this, I'll be back later.

Strangelove
Yoink! This is sure some kind of mystery, Scoob!

Sorry, the zoinks sent me on a Doo bender embarrasment

don't shiv
Tired Hiker, reckon with a gun in hand unlimited ammo and agency clearance you could exact vengence on the testosterone sex more directly.

Dusty
Scooby Snack plulz.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by don't shiv
Tired Hiker, reckon with a gun in hand unlimited ammo and agency clearance you could exact vengence on the testosterone sex more directly.

I don't like guns. embarrasment

But hey, here's some video of what I just watched! big grin

2CiZKznYDNU

=Tired Hiker=
BUMP, you guys should watch the video, it's pretty cool animal action.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.