Is a Compaq a PC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
There is something that I want to buy but it says it's only compatible with PC and Mac. On my hard drive it says Compaq. Will it still work?

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, I have a Compaq Presario and it is a PC. It runs on Microsoft XP, as probably does yours. Basically if it it not a Mac, it is probably a PC.

Mišt
Compaq is just a brand.

BlackC@
Thanks, Tired Hiker. You're the best.

I have an hp Compaq and I want to buy a new flat-panel monitor that says it's only compatible with a PC and a Mac. So I'm hoping it'll work.

BlackC@
Thanks, Mist, too.

Mišt
Originally posted by BlackC@
Thanks, Tired Hiker. You're the best.

I have an hp Compaq and I want to buy a new flat-panel monitor that says it's only compatible with a PC and a Mac. So I'm hoping it'll work.

That means you cant use it as a tv or whatever, if its a computer monitor it will work on computers.

BlackC@
Thanks for your help.

=Tired Hiker=
Also, it basically means that it will work with any consumer computer known to man . . . . . and woman.

Strangelove
If it's not a Mac, then it's a PC.

Those superior pretentious assholes mad

http://www.adblogarabia.com/wp-content/ImaPC..ImaMac.jpg

dirkdirden
That was the dumbest question I have ever herd. Not trying to be mean but it really was the dumbest question I have ever herd.

LinixCobra
Originally posted by dirkdirden
That was the dumbest question I have ever herd. Not trying to be mean but it really was the dumbest question I have ever herd.

Ever heard of the term "there are no dumb questions" for those who are not technicaly as knowledgable.

dirkdirden

LinixCobra
Ive heard worse but I know not everyone is a compter genuis.

coolmovies
I have a compaq pc

gamu
I think except Macintosh everything is a PC .Even If it
is of Compaq .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.