Bryan Fury vs Ryuji Yamazaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Uh-oh.

Brawling Karate vs Power Kickboxing.

Look like King of Fighter's resident psycho found someone who can match him in the form of the equally-psychotic, tank-tossing Bryan Fury.

Having given Yoshimitsu the slip for the time being, Bryan deicdes to put his new perpetual energy generator to the test...on Mr. Yamazaki himself.

Cloud_VII
ikazamaY ijuyR sv yruF nayrB

TricksterPriest
This one's for the books. If Fury really has unlimited power, then the question becomes, does Zaki know this? because if he doesn't, this could be one fight that Zaki doesn't win. I believe Yamazaki can win this, but only if he knows he's fighting a cyborg. And Yamazaki's style is refered to as: "Self-taught art of Combative Homicide."

Remulous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This one's for the books. If Fury really has unlimited power, then the question becomes, does Zaki know this? because if he doesn't, this could be one fight that Zaki doesn't win. I believe Yamazaki can win this, but only if he knows he's fighting a cyborg. And Yamazaki's style is refered to as: "Self-taught art of Combative Homicide."

Sado22
Sado: mwhahahahhahhahhahahhahaha*punches random guy in the stomach picks him up and smacks him hard on the ground*

~Sado-sama

IceJaw
I love that punch-throw or whatever it is.

And what Trickster said.
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
ikazamaY ijuyR sv yruF nayrB
spam w00termm3

Cloud_VII
Was bored.

IceJaw
Find some smilies instead. erm

Sado22
you haven't seen him spam your PM section yet! mad
spamwhore!
spamwhore!
spamwhore!

Sado: mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! *punches cloud in the gut, picks him up and tosses him out of his PM section*

~The Had His PM Section Filtered Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
Dude I did not spam your inbox I sent you three good messages.

Sado22
^^
OUT OF TWENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sado: mwhahahhahahahahahahaha *punches cloud in the stomach picks him up and tosses him away...again*

~The Invincible Sado-samaTM

Cloud_VII
*Performs Omnislash version 5 on Sado*

~The Unbeatable cRoudO-samaTM

Sado22
you can't fly fool! mad
big grin

Cloud_VII
Rofl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.