Contacting a movie star

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saltyjack
I have often seen an ole US Navy shipmate of mine in the movies and TV since way back in the 50's. His career has done well. I would like to contact him but don't know how. I have googled his name but got no clue on how to get a letter to him. Should I mention his name here ? Any sources to get in touch again ?

Thanks SJ

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Saltyjack
I have often seen an ole US Navy shipmate of mine in the movies and TV since way back in the 50's. His career has done well. I would like to contact him but don't know how. I have googled his name but got no clue on how to get a letter to him. Should I mention his name here ? Any sources to get in touch again ?

Thanks SJ

Whos is it exactly that you want to try to contact?

Saltyjack
George Murdock.

Probably not a name that you would recognize but he does get some interesting supporting roles.

His acting resume from a Google querry yields a long active career. We both served on the same ship the USS Coral Sea back in the 1950's. He used his true name then and I know George Murdock is the same person.

LORDSIDIOUS01
George Murdock.

Probably not a name that you would recognize but he does get some interesting supporting roles.

His acting resume from a Google querry yields a long active career. We both served on the same ship the USS Coral Sea back in the 1950's. He used his true name then and I know George Murdock is the same person.

I know who you are talking about. He is a pretty good character actor. You might wanna try his agent, if you know who that is?

Saltyjack
I have no idea who his agent is or even how to reach him.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I will try to find out. I know he still making movies.

Saltyjack
Thanks Lordsidiouso1

guy222
Thanks Lordsidiouso1

My Lord is very nice smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.