slugfest: PC mongul vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
pre crisis mongul

Endless Mike
PC Mongul wins, he was slapping PC Supes around.

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
pre crisis mongul

he who worships death will never die, thanos wins

Supreme being
Originally posted by guy222
he who worships death will never die, thanos wins

He who worships death can still get knocked the **** out, Mongul for the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mongul (PC)

roughrider
Mongul was created as a homage to Thanos. A dead even match, PC or not. Thanos wins because he's a craftier opponent.

golem370
If Thanos wish to fight Mongul he would win.

golem370
Pre Crisis Superman would get droped to.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by roughrider
Mongul was created as a homage to Thanos. A dead even match, PC or not. Thanos wins because he's a craftier opponent.

One of the most rediculous i've read. PC mongul was bitching PC superman. and No one can beat the PC superman in a slugfest except PC mongul and DS and other PC villians.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Pre Crisis Superman would get droped to.

Rabid Thanos/Marvel Fanboyism rears it's head. Thanos is not beating PC mongul more is he beating PC superman. WTF.

golem370
He would drop both of them.

golem370
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Rabid Thanos/Marvel Fanboyism rears it's head. Thanos is not beating PC mongul more is he beating PC superman. WTF.

BS

Supreme being
Originally posted by golem370
He would drop both of them.

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Endless Mike
PC Mongul was also smart and had very good technology and was cunning in his plans

roughrider
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
One of the most rediculous i've read. PC mongul was bitching PC superman. and No one can beat the PC superman in a slugfest except PC mongul and DS and other PC villians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongul

Mongul is closer to a copy of Thanos, than Thanos is of Darkseid.

jgiant
Mongul is a fukin moron compared to thanos, regardless thanos will kick his ass if he uses his wits or just brute strength.

nvrbeenwthagirl
UM did anyone else see that big ASS PC before the name mongul as in precrisis rediculous strength able to beat even precrisis superman? WTF. Rabid Thanos fanboyism rears it's ugly head.

jgiant
Don't worry thanos will have no trouble taking him down.

Evil_Ash
One time Pre-Crisis Superman manage beat Mongul, by going all out with speed and strength and heat vision...and fell into unconsciousness right after that.

It suprises me to say this, but, what's Thanos going to do? confused

Magee
Not die?

Tassadar
Pure slugfest? Mongul.
Give Thanos his actual powers and he takes it.

guy222
Originally posted by Tassadar
Pure slugfest? Mongul.
Give Thanos his actual powers and he takes it.

thanos ftw

Soljer
Am I the only ****ing person that realizes that Post and Pre both start with 'P'???

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Soljer
Am I the only ****ing person that realizes that Post and Pre both start with 'P'??? No, that's why the thread title specifies "PC", duh. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.