Teen Titans vs Mighty Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
No prep. Took out Sentry and Raven.
Fight at the ruins of the Avengers Mansion.

Avengers
Iron Man
Ms. Marvel
Wonder Man
Wasp
Black Widow
Ares
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/37/Mightyavengers.jpg/250px-Mightyavengers.jpg

vs

Titans
Cyborg
Jericho
Kid Devil
Miss Martian (no offensive telepathy)
Ravager
Robin
Wonder Girl
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/39/Tt41.PNG

Discuss.

Draco69
TT's main gun is Jericho who can possess any of the Avengers. He would likely possess the most being either Ares or Iron Man.

Miss Martian is a White Martian, so she's basically Martian Manhunter.

golem370
He could possess the God of War?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Draco69
TT's main gun is Jericho who can possess any of the Avengers. He would likely possess the most being either Ares or Iron Man.

Miss Martian is a White Martian, so she's basically Martian Manhunter. I would think after his experience with Cyborg he'd avoid trying to possess Iron Man, who with the Extremis upgrade may or may not be able to do something similar to him as trapping him as a computer file. Can Jericho possess without direct eye (i.e. through the armor) contact anyway?

Megan still has an exploitable weakness to fire though.

Draco69
Originally posted by golem370
He could possess the God of War?

Ares isn't like a TRUE god like in DC. He's can be killed and he doesn't possess god-like feats like his DC counterpart who's actually a GOD who can do seemingly whatever he damn pleases.

Draco69
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I would think after his experience with Cyborg he'd avoid trying to possess Iron Man, who with the Extremis upgrade may or may not be able to do something similar to him as trapping him as a computer file. Can Jericho possess without direct eye (i.e. through the armor) contact anyway?

Megan still has an exploitable weakness to fire though.

Jericho cannot possess anyone without direct eye contact. He can still possess Ms. Marvel or Wonder Man if that doesn't work. I think the primary reason Jericho got absorbed into Cyborg was because he was trapped as a spirit. Since he's human it may not work anymore.

Meggan is vulnerable to fire (if the counts for common knowledge here) but she can avoid it if she plays it smart. Turning invisible and intangible and speedblitzing the team and such.

Brian Oswald
Good fight. I see Titans taking a majority

hunbu04
Ares can regenerate missing body parts, he can possessed mortal like when he toke control of masterson thor, he can walk on earth without mortal seeing him, he has class 75 strength, superspeed, limitless endurance, high durability, dimension portal from earth to olympus, and force blast fire from his axe like the one he used when the olympians fought the eternals. he may not be like dc ares who is uber skyfather level but he is still ares god of war

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Draco69
Jericho cannot possess anyone without direct eye contact. He can still possess Ms. Marvel or Wonder Man if that doesn't work. I think the primary reason Jericho got absorbed into Cyborg was because he was trapped as a spirit. Since he's human it may not work anymore.Since Simon wears the sunglasses wouldn't that protect him in a way?
Originally posted by hunbu04
Ares can regenerate missing body parts, he can possessed mortal like when he toke control of masterson thor, he can walk on earth without mortal seeing him, he has class 75 strength, superspeed, limitless endurance, high durability, dimension portal from earth to olympus, and force blast fire from his axe like the one he used when the olympians fought the eternals. he may not be like dc ares who is uber skyfather level but he is still ares god of war That doesn't preclude that he can be taken over by Jericho though.

namhaY (<)

Avengers
Iron Man
Ms. Marvel
Wonder Man
Wasp
Black Widow
Ares
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/37/Mightyavengers.jpg/250px-Mightyavengers.jpg

vs

Titans
Cyborg
Jericho
Kid Devil
Ravager
Robin
Wonder Girl

Discuss.

I cant believe G.J.'s is leaving the Teen Titans. sad Will definitely be buying the O.Y.L. trades at some point when i actually have some money.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by namhaY (&ltwink
I cant believe G.J.'s is leaving the Teen Titans. sad Will definitely be buying the O.Y.L. trades at some point when i actually have some money. I only just found out Titans East would be his last arc. Do you happen to know who's going to take over?

Any opinion on who wins the fight?

namhaY (<)
I only just found out Titans East would be his last arc. Do you happen to know who's going to take over?

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=99866

golem370
He is a god and can only be killed by.
Bio says Immortal- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-ares.html

SpunkySmurph
What's Kid Devil's current power level?

I know he has potential for a lot of power, but is he anything more then a walking matchstick currently?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

I know he has potential for a lot of power, but is he anything more then a walking matchstick currently? Nah he's basically just that and a pretty good acrobat I think. Although those hellfires get pretty hot. The main players on the Titan side are probably Jericho, Wonder Girl and Miss Martian.

LORDSIDIOUS01

Avengers
Iron Man
Ms. Marvel
Wonder Man
Wasp
Black Widow
Ares

vs

Titans
Cyborg
Jericho
Kid Devil
Ravager
Robin
Wonder Girl

Discuss.

The Mighty Avengers prove why their called Mighty. The Teen Titans get pulverized.

guy222

Avengers
Iron Man
Ms. Marvel
Wonder Man
Wasp
Black Widow
Ares

vs

Titans
Cyborg
Jericho
Kid Devil
Ravager
Robin
Wonder Girl

Discuss.

avengers

stormfront13
titans win...they have tons of power on their side...basically jericho posesses wasp and flies through Mrs. Marvel, Black Widow, Ares, and wonder-man like she did to the monster in Issue 1, and the monster was invulnerable because ares couldn't hurt him. Miss Martian and Wonder Girl can deal with Iron-man from there.

don't shiv
Right On!

First off Ravager and Kid Devil tasked to run interference

Wonder Girl Her lassoo Pwns I.M. instantly Next!

Robin swings an arm brings Miss Marvel back to Earth with a Bump, [gas in utility belt thrown with impeccale aim cools out Carol,

ducks strafing fire from The Black widow, ducks & rolls, and fires a waynecorp black ops Las rod.
gouges out Bloodlusted Widows keen eyes

Brushes a stud on his belt and a highly pitched inaudible sonic frequency k.o.s Wasp

Jericho hijacks Wonderman and Joins Miss Martian, Cyborg & Wondergirl against Ares

stormfront13
Originally posted by don't shiv
Right On!

First off Ravager and Kid Devil tasked to run interference

Wonder Girl Her lassoo Pwns I.M. instantly Next!

Robin swings an arm brings Miss Marvel back to Earth with a Bump,

are you being sarcastic?

Superherovandal
wouldn't it just be easy enough to take over Sentry and pulverize the Avengers.

don't shiv
Originally posted by stormfront13
are you being sarcastic?

Robin Kid Devil and Ravager take out Miss Marvel Black Widow and Wasp workin systematically Robin on Point with xploding gas grenades, miniature las rod and high pitched sonar at the ready.]

Post Crisis Batman does not train kids to get pwned. Nuff said.

Jericho eye contact Wonderman out.

Miss Martian Cyborg distract Ares

WGirl k.o.s IM HER MAGIC LARINET instantly. Pow. Lights Out. Cya nice to know Ya.

Everyone piles on Ares. inc Miss Martian

stormfront13
Robin Kid Devil and Ravager take out Miss Marvel Black Widow and Wasp workin systematically Robin on Point with xploding gas grenades, miniature las rod and high pitched sonar at the ready.]

WGirl k.o.s IM HER MAGIC LARINET instantly. Pow. Lights Out. Cya nice to know Ya.

no, i was just asking, but i agree that Teen Titans win

SpunkySmurph
Nah he's basically just that and a pretty good acrobat I think. Although those hellfires get pretty hot. The main players on the Titan side are probably Jericho, Wonder Girl and Miss Martian. Miss Martian is feat-less
Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Ares, and probably Wonder Man could all take a majority over Wonder Girl.

Jericho's the only real threat, as I see it.

stormfront13
Miss Martian is feat-less
Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Ares, and probably Wonder Man could all take a majority over Wonder Girl.

Jericho's the only real threat, as I see it.

she's not quite featless, she is pretty powerful.

Trolt

lol ok now it's obvious you are joking.

hotmelody99
TT win, they have too much fire-power on their side

xmarksthespot
Bump.

Miss Martian is feat-lessBeing a White Martian... she presumably has the abilities... of a White Martian.Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

I know he has potential for a lot of power, but is he anything more then a walking matchstick currently? His hellfire recently matched up to Match's freezebreath which is somewhat semi-impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.