The Cat (Shang Chi) Vs. Catman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Garfield Cat
?

Garfield Cat
meow

guy222
Originally posted by Garfield Cat
?

shang chi

Garfield Cat
The CAt is a Shang Chi character not Shang Chi

Sylvester Cat
Close one, 2 cool cats

ExtraMision5555
isint cat a henchmen of shang chi? and doesnt he have a measly 1 showing?

The Fake Macoy
The Cat is not a henchman of Shang Chi. In fact, they were rivals/enemies at one point. The Cat has far more than just one showing.

ExtraMision5555
really?

what

comics?

only time i saw him was in Cable & Deadpool

Sylvester Cat
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
The Cat is not a henchman of Shang Chi. In fact, they were rivals/enemies at one point. The Cat has far more than just one showing.

The Cat beat him once, nice sig by the way, got to love that guy except for Warchild which was a shit story.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Garfield Cat
?

How many dumb SOCKS does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Answer: 20; 1 to hold the lightbulb, 19 to pick stupid names and pretend to bolster the first as if they are someone else.
spam_laser

Sylvester Cat
Originally posted by Kutulu
How many dumb SOCKS does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Answer: 20; 1 to hold the lightbulb, 19 to pick stupid names and pretend to bolster the first as if they are someone else.
spam_laser

Stop spamming this thread with a repeat post from another thread loser, we're talking comics here!

Kutulu
Originally posted by Sylvester Cat
Stop spamming this thread with a repeat post from another thread loser, we're talking comics here!

You've been reported yet again. Now go create another SOCKS account. Too bad all the Yogi bears are used up, you'll have to resort to something else retarded now. I almost like it better when your accounts don't get banned, then I don't have to constantly hammer on the ignore button.

Sylvester Cat
You've been reported yet again. Now go create another SOCKS account. Too bad all the Yogi bears are used up, you'll have to resort to something else retarded now. I almost like it better when your accounts don't get banned, then I don't have to constantly hammer on the ignore button.

Reported for what? and although I know the bears from another forum, only Yogi and Hair appear banned looking around. I expect the others will be on again at some point. So report away loser I might report you for spamming.

Mr Tom Cat
Very close

manorastroman

get off your high horse. what makes you think you're more valuable than whirly's socks? i for one would much rather listen to the pervy old brit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.