SPOILERS!!!!!END OF SPIDEY 3 REVEALED?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king leonidas
did anyone else read the post on aintitcool.com where some guy has read the end of the spiderman 3 script. i was lucky enough to read what happens, i think it is fake but it does seemed to make a lot of sense. ok, heres what is supposed to happen.

spiderman, venom, and sandman fight on a bridge with mary jane stuck ona giant wab with a taxi as seen in the trailer. spiderman is getting his ass kicked, and then venom kills sandman. then spiderman starts to get back into the fight but then is pinned down by venom. just as venom is about to kill spidey nightsurfer swoops in and kills venom. mary jane then leaves peter which is supposed to end the film.

still can't decide wether or not this is real or fake?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by king leonidas
did anyone else read the post on aintitcool.com where some guy has read the end of the spiderman 3 script. i was lucky enough to read what happens, i think it is fake but it does seemed to make a lot of sense. ok, heres what is supposed to happen.

spiderman, venom, and sandman fight on a bridge with mary jane stuck ona giant wab with a taxi as seen in the trailer. spiderman is getting his ass kicked, and then venom kills sandman. then spiderman starts to get back into the fight but then is pinned down by venom. just as venom is about to kill spidey nightsurfer swoops in and kills venom. mary jane then leaves peter which is supposed to end the film.

still can't decide wether or not this is real or fake?

First of all, Who is Nightsurfer? Secondly, I think what you read is probably fake. I know someone who works at Sony Pictures and she always told me that they shred each alleged script page. They also put out certain pieces of script to wet peoples appetites.

Vladimir
nightsurfer is supposably harry..but i thikn that ending is fake..harry has no power to kill off venom...only high pitched sound can make the symbiote go crazy and get off its host..so i am thinking spidey will come up witha way to get the symbiote off brock. Brock himself will nto die, but the symbiote will. Harry dies in this film, and thats final!

Jade Lightning
I read a couple of "spoilers" recently for the film's ending, both of which claimed to have come from informants directly from the set. The source I got the first one from was questionable, but the endings were both almost identical in their descriptions and the second one seemed a bit more believable.

It had the final battle being a three-way fight between Spidey, Venom, and Sandman. It's Spidey against the two others, they are not fighting one another, and although he does well, he is only able to take out Sandman, but has no strength left to defeat Venom. Mary Jane and Auny May are webbed inside a Taxi that is webbed to the skeleton of one of the buildings being constructed at the site, and before Spidey is about to bite the big one, Harry swoops in and launches a furious attack on Venom. I am unsure whether or not Spidey participates in the very last section of fighting, but in the end it was stated that both Venom and Harry meet their deaths in the battle, but the Sandman survives, ashamed of what he has done.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Jade Lightning
I read a couple of "spoilers" recently for the film's ending, both of which claimed to have come from informants directly from the set. The source I got the first one from was questionable, but the endings were both almost identical in their descriptions and the second one seemed a bit more believable.

It had the final battle being a three-way fight between Spidey, Venom, and Sandman. It's Spidey against the two others, they are not fighting one another, and although he does well, he is only able to take out Sandman, but has no strength left to defeat Venom. Mary Jane and Auny May are webbed inside a Taxi that is webbed to the skeleton of one of the buildings being constructed at the site, and before Spidey is about to bite the big one, Harry swoops in and launches a furious attack on Venom. I am unsure whether or not Spidey participates in the very last section of fighting, but in the end it was stated that both Venom and Harry meet their deaths in the battle, but the Sandman survives, ashamed of what he has done.

Fascinating. I thought Harry was Green Goblin no. 2. I can see Harry dying, since he died in the comics. As for Venom, I don't see the synbiote or Brock dying.

Jade Lightning
Harry is Green Goblin no.2, and he fights Peter out of the stui somewhere in the middle/beginning of the film, and Peter sends him to the hospital.

According to the spoilers Peter need help defeating Sandman and Venom and asks Harry to help him, but he shows up midway through the battle, Peter has to go it alone at first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.