Akira Kurosawa's Dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dusty
Anyone seen this beautiful piece of art?

http://www.hyperleap.nl/bioscoop/library/show_image_bio1.php?ID=7246&max_w=160&max_h=1000

Strangelove
I've been told that I should ermm

Dusty
Yup.

WrathfulDwarf
Gorgeous film thumb up

Horrendous DVD thumb down

This is one film Criterion should add to the Collection.

Solo
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
This is one film Criterion should add to the Collection.
You and I both know it's only a matter of time until it gets released under Criterion. Criterion loves sucking Kurosawa's cock.

WrathfulDwarf
Yeah, but damn it...they're very good at it. Always the best transfers to DVD.

Solo
Indeed.

TricksterPriest
Criterion usually has very good films, guys. roll eyes (sarcastic) So it's more likely they recoqnize how much of a genius Kurosawa is. This is easily one of the most beautiful films I've ever seen. I highly recommend this film. thumb up

Solo
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Criterion usually has very good films, guys. roll eyes (sarcastic) So it's more likely they recoqnize how much of a genius Kurosawa is. This is easily one of the most beautiful films I've ever seen. I highly recommend this film. thumb up
That doesn't make any sense. Criterion has already release plenty of Kurosawa's work. Who hasn't recognized Kurosawa? He's probably the most overrated director ever.

starwing
I love Kurosawa films. I've seen most of his films, but not all of them. Kurosawa's Dreams is an excellent piece of work. But my top favorites on the list are Ran, Yojimbo, Ikiru, Hidden Fortress, and Seven Samurai. All of them are great films.

smile Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.