HULK vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Who would think it would make a fun comic to read if when Hulk returned and went on a rampage if Wolverine and Spiderman team up and fought him? They can't win of course, but they can hold there own and if it took place in the city of New york I think it would be a cool looking fight.

What do you all think?

NiņoAraņa
uh, hasn't it happened?

DigiMark007
Spidey solo'd him not too long ago.

stick out tongue

Deathstroke
I think if Hulk fought against Tony in a new and improved Hulkbuster armor it would be cool.

capt it up
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Spidey solo'd him not too long ago.

stick out tongue
ya in the most PIS filled comic lol

Metalmanx
But if Wolverine solos Hulk, it's totally acceptable, right?

DigiMark007
Hey, I'm just stating the facts. Hulk, Firelord, Iron Man 2020, Masterson Thor...eventually it stops being a fluke.

stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Um... did he say that? confused

In fact, he just said that if Spider-man and Wolverine teamed up together, they still wouldn't win against the Hulk. You're putting words in his mouth now. erm

capt it up
Yes and no. If wolverine solo hulk liek spiderman did there then no.

spiderman beating hulk in the unlimited issue made no sense. It was rediculous. I bought it and I could not believe it was a real comic. The thing's spiderman did to hulk should not have beaten hulk. also it took spiderman no time at all. the truck hititng hulk KOed the hulk? does that make any senses? if it happen in a better written comic with spiderman actaully doing thing's that may cause hulk damage then I could see, but that issue was crapp.

I never had a problem with spiderman's other victory over the hulk.

you trying to tell me you thought that unlimited issue made sense? ahve you even read it?

capt it up
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hey, I'm just stating the facts. Hulk, Firelord, Iron Man 2020, Masterson Thor...eventually it stops being a fluke.

stick out tongue

Come on the hulk? you saw that fight digi don't give me that bs. I don't care if spiderman beat's hulk, but the way he did it made no sense and would not of even hurt hulk.

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
Um... did he say that? confused

In fact, he just said that if Spider-man and Wolverine teamed up together, they still wouldn't win against the Hulk. You're putting words in his mouth now. erm
correct

DigiMark007
Originally posted by capt it up
Come on the hulk? you saw that fight digi don't give me that bs. I don't care if spiderman beat's hulk, but the way he did it made no sense and would not of even hurt hulk.

Turn your sarcasm detector up a notch. wink

...I love my boy Pete, but I know bad writing when I see it.

Actually the Spidey/Hulk fight on page 1 of the respect thread I started is probably an accurate assessment of how it would go.

Spidey can't hurt the Hulk, but Hulk can't touch SM. A thunderclap puts Spidey out momentarily though (and Hulk would have beaten him if Doc Samson hadn't stepped in then) so Hulk could win using that in a 1-on-1 scenario.

Metalmanx

spiderman beating hulk in the unlimited issue made no sense. It was rediculous. I bought it and I could not believe it was a real comic. The thing's spiderman did to hulk should not have beaten hulk. also it took spiderman no time at all. the truck hititng hulk KOed the hulk? does that make any senses? if it happen in a better written comic with spiderman actaully doing thing's that may cause hulk damage then I could see, but that issue was crapp.

you trying to tell me you thought that unlimited issue made sense? ahve you even read it?

Actually, Capt, I'm NOT arguing that the Unlimited issue makes sense. I have read it. I agree that it should not have happened like that.

My previous post, however, was because I've seen you say before that Wolverine can handle Hulk on his own. Obviously, I didn't agree with this, so I wanted to bring it up to the conversation.

I know you said above that the two could not take Hulk together, but I'm going by past statements you've made, that's all.

Metalmanx

Also, you said "yes and no". Can you please explain the "yes" portion, please?

capt it up
Actually, Capt, I'm NOT arguing that the Unlimited issue makes sense. I have read it. I agree that it should not have happened like that.

My previous post, however, was because I've seen you say before that Wolverine can handle Hulk on his own. Obviously, I didn't agree with this, so I wanted to bring it up to the conversation.

I know you said above that the two could not take Hulk together, but I'm going by past statements you've made, that's all.
saying Logan can handle the HULK is a lot different then beating him. Handle implies abttling the HULK which logan can do he can not defeat the hulk, but he can battle him for a time

capt it up
Also, you said "yes and no". Can you please explain the "yes" portion, please?

could Logan possibly defeat the hulk? yes he could. as could spiderman. They have to get really lucky though.

Both to gather could fight Hulk for a dam long time.

Metalmanx
saying Logan can handle the HULK is a lot different then beating him. Handle implies abttling the HULK which logan can do he can not defeat the hulk, but he can battle him for a time

My apologies. By "handle" I meant "defeat". I chose my wording poorly there.

capt it up
My apologies. By "handle" I meant "defeat". I chose my wording poorly there.
no biggie.

wolverine has defeated hulk, but no if they fought logan would lose almost every time he may take a win if he got lucky.

Metalmanx
no biggie.

wolverine has defeated hulk, but no if they fought logan would lose almost every time he may take a win if he got lucky.

What kind of luck are we talking here? Like, a-gamma-bomb-happens-to-fall-on-Hulk luck? Or a-lucky-claw-swipe luck? Because the latter wouldn't make any sense.

NiņoAraņa
What kind of luck are we talking here? Like, a-gamma-bomb-happens-to-fall-on-Hulk luck? Or a-lucky-claw-swipe luck? Because the latter wouldn't make any sense. a lucky-claw-swipe-to-the-nads-then-hulk-trips-back-and-falls-into-a-pit-of-acid-then-a-gamma-bomb-falls-on-him sorta luck laughing out loud

capt it up
What kind of luck are we talking here? Like, a-gamma-bomb-happens-to-fall-on-Hulk luck? Or a-lucky-claw-swipe luck? Because the latter wouldn't make any sense.
not sure that's why I made this a spiderman and wolverine vs hulk thread. why are you trying to turn this into a wolverine vs hulk thread?

I wanted people opinion's if they thoguht this would make a good comic. Yes hulk will win however spiderman and wolverine could give him Hell. Spiderman would simply annoy him and cause really no damage how ever Logan would be causing hulk the damage as spiderman distracted the hulk. They could both just bounce around attacking the hulk which I think would make a coo looking fight.

Metalmanx
not sure that's why I made this a spiderman and wolverine vs hulk thread. why are you trying to turn this into a wolverine vs hulk thread?

I wanted people opinion's if they thoguht this would make a good comic. Yes hulk will win however spiderman and wolverine could give him Hell. Spiderman would simply annoy him and cause really no damage how ever Logan would be causing hulk the damage as spiderman distracted the hulk. They could both just bounce around attacking the hulk which I think would make a coo looking fight.

I apologize if that's what it seemed like I was doing. I was merely trying to gauge the difficulty of defeating the Hulk.

However, I do happen to agree completely with you here. A well-written Spider-Man/Wolverine vs. Hulk comic would be amazing.

They could really both do lots of damage to him: Wolverine with his claws (which would heal pretty much instantly I suppose) and basically just annoying Hulk with his resilience and Spider-Man by using his agility, speed, and environment to his advantage.

In fact, I think it's entirely that the duo could take down the Hulk, given certain location specifications. Wouldn't you agree?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Don't matter who you put The Hulk up against. HULK SMASH HULK SMASH.

capt it up
I apologize if that's what it seemed like I was doing. I was merely trying to gauge the difficulty of defeating the Hulk.

However, I do happen to agree completely with you here. A well-written Spider-Man/Wolverine vs. Hulk comic would be amazing.

They could really both do lots of damage to him: Wolverine with his claws (which would heal pretty much instantly I suppose) and basically just annoying Hulk with his resilience and Spider-Man by using his agility, speed, and environment to his advantage.

In fact, I think it's entirely that the duo could take down the Hulk, given certain location specifications. Wouldn't you agree? I agree fully actaully. Given the rigth scenerio the two could be a deadly devasting team vs the Hulk using there superior agility and reflexes to land hit's all over hulk.

Accel
Wolverine and Spidey would need a specific amount of prep to take down Hulk by their lonesome. Spidey's fists won't do any thing, since he usually ends up hurting them when he punches Hulk and any attacks from Wolverine will simply heal. Eventually, Hulk would just become too durable for them to even hurt.

Although, they could always try applying Hulk's weakness to cement trucks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.