The Marine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
It looks like a "C" movie but something about that "cheese" factor that i like.

It look humorously interesting. John Cena looks retarded as hell in it.

Blaxican
It was actually a pretty good movie. It did what it was supposed to do. Action, action, action > Plot.

jason maddox
The Marine was quite good in my eyes, Cena handles the action role very well and it was a good mindless action popcorn flick and you had to love the reference to Robert Patricks character about Cena being like the terminator

FistOfThe North
So i just finished watching "The Marine" and I knew it would be as cheesy as i thought it would be.

It's suppose to be a serious action flick and i tried to take it serious but i couldn't, lol.The flick was hysterical, the acting was horrible and I loved the superman jump/launch at the end of the movie where John Cena ran and jumped of a boat dock, and launched like 20 ft in the air, literally, on his own, and into the water to save his drowning wife after a building that wasn't even close enough to cause him harm, exploded.

1 out of 5. The only things that were sick were the explosions.

LordFear
He would be a great Captain America actor. Blue eyes, cut up and has the military look down to a tee

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by LordFear
He would be a great Captain America actor. Blue eyes, cut up and has the military look down to a tee

wow. yea i agree. Throw in some quality acting lessons and i think you've got a winner for a capt. film.

Nice casting call.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.