The Freedom Fighters (Current) vs. the Mighty Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

Freedom Fighters:

Uncle Sam
The Ray
Black Condor
Red Bee
Miss America
Phantom Lady
Firebrand
Doll-Man

Mighty Avengers:

Ms. Marvel
Iron Man
Wonder Man
Wasp
Black Widow
Ares

Who wins?

Beta Ray Howard
Probably the Freedom Fighters, because there is probably something I'm missing.

Last thread before the ban, Draco? stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
The ray is a serious threat. He fought that fire pit being from apokolips. The very same one that gave the firestorm elemental hell. His name escapes me right now. I'd give it to the avengers based on ares and Iron man's genious tho.

Draco69
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Probably the Freedom Fighters, because there is probably something I'm missing.

Last thread before the ban, Draco? stick out tongue

Freedom Fighters has an excellent premise but crappy-ass writing that makes want vomit. The dialogue is just horrible. Morrison obviously created the premise but he should have done the writing as well...

If I get banned, I get banned. I ain't going to prison, people. Someone had to stand up to him and his arrogance. Moderators aren't policemen or judges. Viva revolution!!

http://www.virgin.net/movies/wallpapers/images/vendetta_1024.jpg

Draco69
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The ray is a serious threat. He fought that fire pit being from apokolips. The very same one that gave the firestorm elemental hell. His name escapes me right now. I'd give it to the avengers based on ares and Iron man's genious tho.

Actually the biggest threat is Phantom Lady. She can create black holes if given the chance.

guy222
Originally posted by Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

Freedom Fighters:

Uncle Sam
The Ray
Black Condor
Red Bee
Miss America
Phantom Lady
Firebrand
Doll-Man

Mighty Avengers:

Ms. Marvel
Iron Man
Wonder Man
Wasp
Black Widow
Ares

Who wins?

freedom fighters win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.