Odin vs. Zeus(DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Debate

guy222
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Debate

Odin

Soujaboy
anybody else?

Batman-Prime
Stalemate

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Stalemate

Whys that?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Whys that?

DC zeus is part of the Quint. All of whom are Top Tier Sky father or Abstract. He is immortal and has shown that he can own the entire pantheon of Greeks all by himself and they are all skyfather lvl.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DC zeus is part of the Quint. All of whom are Top Tier Sky father or Abstract. He is immortal and has shown that he can own the entire pantheon of Greeks all by himself and they are all skyfather lvl.

What is skyfather lv?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What is skyfather lv?

The greek gods in DC have all shown to do pretty much what ever they want. Each one of them from the lowest to the highest would own Thor if that gives you an idea of thier power.

Batman-Prime
What is skyfather lv?

Odins level. Plainly said, all the rulers of their Pantheons, Odin, Zeus, Osiris etc. are Skyfatherlevel in the Marvel Universe IIRC.

Soujaboy
The greek gods in DC have all shown to do pretty much what ever they want. Each one of them from the lowest to the highest would own Thor if that gives you an idea of thier power.

Whatever they want? riiiiight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulk isn't Skyfather lv, and he's owned Thor before.

Soujaboy
Odins level. Plainly said, all the rulers of their Pantheons, Odin, Zeus, Osiris etc. are Skyfatherlevel in the Marvel Universe IIRC.

Odin's above what most call Skyfather lv.

Skyfather still isn't a lv. Spider-Man could be called a skyfather if he got people to worship him and a created a small pantheon.

Batman-Prime

Skyfather still isn't a lv. Spider-Man could be called a skyfather if he got people to worship him and a created a small pantheon.

IIRC Odin summoned the other Skyfathers during the IG, he treated them like equals and adressed them as fellow Skyfathers of the leading Pantheons. Prior to that Zeus was shown on Odins level, in Marvel comics. The Gods of death were also shown to be equals, I wasn't aware that Marvel lost all respect to other Pantheons except the Norse one, what a shame.

And the Gods have power even though the mortals don't worship them anymore, it's impossible for Spidey to become a Skyfather.

draxx_tOfU
slightly leaning towards dc zeus...

h1a8

Don't he also need to live in the sky (or another dimension or something)?
I'm just guessing.

complexbrother
Good fight but i belive Marvel's Odin has a slight advantags.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by complexbrother
Good fight but i belive Marvel's Odin has a slight advantags.

Based on what? Do you know DC zeus's feats or his power lvl?

Soujaboy
Based on what? Do you know DC zeus's feats or his power lvl?

Why don't you tell us.

Faceman

Skyfather still isn't a lv. Spider-Man could be called a skyfather if he got people to worship him and a created a small pantheon. So here in KMC, Spiderman is skyfather level. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why don't you tell us.

Simple enough, DC zeus owns DC ares. DC ares himself would give Odin a good fight. Ares would own Thanos every day of the week. DC zeus also is the peer of highfather, Shazam, Ganthet, and PS. All of whom can stalemate or beat Odin out right. When Highfather was in trouble, he also called on Zeus to help fight DS. Showing the true power of DS and of Highfather's respect for Zeus and Ares as well.

Soujaboy
Simple enough, DC zeus owns DC ares. DC ares himself would give Odin a good fight. Ares would own Thanos every day of the week. DC zeus also is the peer of highfather, Shazam, Ganthet, and PS. All of whom can stalemate or beat Odin out right. When Highfather was in trouble, he also called on Zeus to help fight DS. Showing the true power of DS and of Highfather's respect for Zeus and Ares as well.

So?

Dc Ares is not as powerful as Marve Odin.

Thats not saying much.

Highfather, Shazaam, PS, and Ganthat have done nothing t suggest that they can defeat odin for the majority.

So now respect = power?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Faceman
So here in KMC, Spiderman is skyfather level. big grin

Best. Comment. Ever.

cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
So?

Thats not saying much.

Highfather, Shazaam, PS, and Ganthat have done nothing t suggest that they can defeat odin for the majority.

So now respect = power?

LOL. Your fanboyism is truly astounding. YOu think PS can't beat Odin with a mere thought. I'm amazed. Ganthet is the very strongest of the guardians. All of whom are skyfathers. DC ares indeed is the God of war and is mightier than Thanos. If thanos could stand up to Odin what makes you think Ares won't be able to match Odin. Indeed the harder odin fights, the stronger ares would become. Zeus is above Ares. The greek pantheon is mightier than the Norse pantheon. They are all immortal in the true sense and all have shown to be sky fathers on various lvls. Thor isn't even sky father lvl and he is among the mightiest of the Asgardians.

Soujaboy
LOL. Your fanboyism is truly astounding. YOu think PS can't beat Odin with a mere thought. I'm amazed. Ganthet is the very strongest of the guardians. All of whom are skyfathers. DC ares indeed is the God of war and is mightier than Thanos. If thanos could stand up to Odin what makes you think Ares won't be able to match Odin. Indeed the harder odin fights, the stronger ares would become. Zeus is above Ares. The greek pantheon is mightier than the Norse pantheon. They are all immortal in the true sense and all have shown to be sky fathers on various lvls. Thor isn't even sky father lvl and he is among the mightiest of the Asgardians.

Your one to call someone a fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, if your talking about Phantom Stranger, he's not defeating Odin with a thought.

Ganthet is the only character on your list that may be able to defeat Odin for the majority, but I doubt even that. If you provide proof of your claims my opinion can be swayed.

There are plenty of characters who are more powerful than Thanos, however this doesn't mean their on Odin's lv. Feat wise Odin is more powerful than DC Ares.

This is funny considering you were one of the ones saying Odin should have easily defeated Thanos. However this is fine and expected from one such as yourself. Thanos most likely would be able to stand against Ares as well, considering his durability is uber.

What does Odin's pantheon have to do with Odin himself?

Odin too is immortal, if it wasn't for Ragnarok he would never perish if not for battle.

Thor has nothing to do with Odin's power lv.

Instead of bringing up pantheons and the such, give conclusive evidence that helps promote your argument.

hunbu04
phantom stranger is more powerful than Ganthet and he is an uber abstract. if it not for the presence regstriction the stranger will become dues en machina which literally means the stranger becomes the wheels of fate in the DCU. he control every one destiny. do u really thing that odin can defeat the phantom stranger.
even though he had a low showing the spectre cheap shotted him by turning him into a mouse but if you read above carefully he told the spectre that the universe itself will not allowed the spectre to kill him and what did the spectre did after that OH he killed every member of the Lords of Order and Chaos just to weaken magic to enalbe him to killed the stranger
No offense to Odin but he is not even in the same league as the Phantom Stranger

UniOmni
Odin has a feat list that is insane to try to one up.

Truly.

I'd put my money on him in a one on one against any DC mainstream skyfather.

Shazam isn't a liable threat to Odin.
Highfather isn't lent to battle, so its like Thor vs Surfer. And i don't think Highfather is more powerful than Odin, either.
Ganthet is hard to peg, but if all Guardians are skyfather types, then DD>> Skyfathers.
Thor owned DD in one hit in JLA/Avengers, if you wanna see it as canon.
Odin>>>>>>>>>Thor. ABC baby!!
PS isn't the ultimate kill shot he's touted as on these boards.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Odin has a feat list that is insane to try to one up.

Truly.

I'd put my money on him in a one on one against any DC mainstream skyfather.

Shazam isn't a liable threat to Odin.
Highfather isn't lent to battle, so its like Thor vs Surfer. And i don't think Highfather is more powerful than Odin, either.
Ganthet is hard to peg, but if all Guardians are skyfather types, then DD>> Skyfathers.
Thor owned DD in one hit in JLA/Avengers, if you wanna see it as canon.
Odin>>>>>>>>>Thor. ABC baby!!
PS isn't the ultimate kill shot he's touted as on these boards.

Many people would put thier money on Odin simply becuz they are marvel heads. High father is surely more powerful than Odin. Takion can beat Odin and he's below Highfather.

UniOmni
Why is Highfather definitely more powerful than Odin?

This from you, who believe Darkseid trumps Odin? Ha!

Takion has the potential to beat Odin, yes. Has he shown the ability to definitely handle the allfather? Hell no.

And i'm not a Marvel head.

I own more Wildstorm, and DC books than i own Marvek by a huge margin.

I just know enough to call it as i see it.

the Darkone
Odin has more feats, Odin has the powers and the abilities of his brothers that formed the Odinforce. Odin has rocked the multiubiverse on more than one occassion. in one of his battles planets blew up, suns went super nova. Odin is the rtop Sky Father in comics, better than PC Darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin has more feats, Odin has the powers and the abilities of his brothers that formed the Odinforce. Odin has rocked the multiubiverse on more than one occassion. in one of his battles planets blew up, suns went super nova. Odin is the rtop Sky Father in comics, better than PC Darkseid.

confused

Takion has more power than Odin and He says out of his own mouth that DS and Highfather are more powerful than He is.

DS was able to beat PC Superman and the JLA with ease. He can kill Yugah Khan. His fight with Highfather rocked the cosmos all the way from the 4th world. DS absorbed the powers of thousands of pantheons. DS hurt the Spectre and the AM. When has odin ever hurt one multiversal power such as these?

Board Walker
Why is Highfather definitely more powerful than Odin?

This from you, who believe Darkseid trumps Odin? Ha!

Takion has the potential to beat Odin, yes. Has he shown the ability to definitely handle the allfather? Hell no.

And i'm not a Marvel head.

I own more Wildstorm, and DC books than i own Marvek by a huge margin.

I just know enough to call it as i see it.

If you believe Odin>DS, then your the one who needs to recheck his position.

thtadthtshldntb
Odin ftw 10/10 times.

Batman-Prime
So?

Thats not saying much.

So now respect = power?

Shazam battled an "Hostless" Spectre and did pretty well, he had even the upper hand for some time. Let's say an Hostless Spectre wields "just" 1/10 of his true power, which is enough to erase all the Cosmic Magicwielders (Magic plays a greater role in the DCU then in MArvel AFAIK) in the complete DC Universe.

Say how long would Odin last against the 1/10 power of LT?

Shazam is on the same level or even below of some of those named, so this pretty much puts all other, Highfather, PS etc beyond Odin.

Except, if you say Odin would own 1/10 LT for some time, we have a draw wink.

olympian
You just described Odin as well.

Originally posted by Board Walker
If you believe Odin>DS, then your the one who needs to recheck his position.
Its the other way around.

Unless we are talking at the highest Darkseid showings, hes not Marvel Odin`s level. For dang sure.

UniOmni
I don't see how people can look at how Darkseid has been bitched out for years, and then say he definitely trumps Odin.

Darkseid gets beaten by Superman alone.

Darkseid gets beaten by Superman and Diana together.

Darkseid and his forces get beaten back by Superman, and Uxas gets a punch in the mouth for a parting gift.

Odin drops the Infinity Watch, and walks all over Thanos.

And Takion hasn't done shit to compare to Odin.
Why, Nvr is Takion most definitely more powerful than Odin?

And Spectre isn't equal to LT on an average day to day basis.

His highend might be, but he's not constantly walking around with that kind of power usage.

Do i think Marvel Odin could give Spectre a fight, at his average? Hell yeah.

Darkseid might be getting a power up by Morrison, but it still remains to be seen how powerful he is.

Odin trumps Darkseid, and Zeus and Izaya.

Don't mention Takion to me until he does something on a grandscale.

Board Walker
I don't see how people can look at how Darkseid has been bitched out for years, and then say he definitely trumps Odin.

Darkseid gets beaten by Superman alone.

Darkseid gets beaten by Superman and Diana together.

Darkseid and his forces get beaten back by Superman, and Uxas gets a punch in the mouth for a parting gift.

Odin drops the Infinity Watch, and walks all over Thanos.

And Takion hasn't done shit to compare to Odin.
Why, Nvr is Takion most definitely more powerful than Odin?

And Spectre isn't equal to LT on an average day to day basis.

His highend might be, but he's not constantly walking around with that kind of power usage.

Do i think Marvel Odin could give Spectre a fight, at his average? Hell yeah.

Darkseid might be getting a power up by Morrison, but it still remains to be seen how powerful he is.

Odin trumps Darkseid, and Zeus and Izaya.

Don't mention Takion to me until he does something on a grandscale.

I'm not even going to bother explaining, and as I have tried in the past; you either ignore me and DC comics, or you just choose to believe against what I say.

If you are sincere in listening though, which I would even provide you with issue #'s, I will explain to you how DS is far above Odin.

UniOmni
Tell me the feats.

Please do.

Soujaboy
Why is that every time a poster puts Odin above one of DC's higher tier characters their Marvel bias.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why is that every time a poster puts Odin above one of DC's higher tier characters their Marvel bias.

Becuz it is marvel bias. first off, Superman says in the cannon JLA avenegers that his world the dials go up to eleven. Thus both companies admitting DC characters are generally more powerful. Even Cap said this. Then The fact that Magic is stronger in the DCU, makes a sky father from DC with magical powers, more powerful than a magic wielder from Marvel.

Soujaboy
Becuz it is marvel bias. first off, Superman says in the cannon JLA avenegers that his world the dials go up to eleven. Thus both companies admitting DC characters are generally more powerful. Even Cap said this. Then The fact that Magic is stronger in the DCU, makes a sky father from DC with magical powers, more powerful than a magic wielder from Marvel.

Superman said as much because Thor being astounded stated that "in all the nine worlds" never has a being stopped Mjolnir in mid swing. The nine worlds are all the worlds that make up Asgard.

It's not called Marvel bias, it's called knowing what your talking about.

When did Magic from the Dc become more powerful than the magic in Marvel if they do the same thing?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman said as much because Thor being astounded stated that "in all the nine worlds" never has a being stopped Mjolnir in mid swing. The nine worlds are all the worlds that make up Asgard.

It's not called Marvel bias, it's called knowing what your talking about.

When did Magic from the Dc become more powerful than the magic in Marvel if they do the same thing?

when it is what powered wanda to remake the multiverse. And gave her the power to completely own the JLA with ease. When she stated that it was more powerful on panel.

Soujaboy
when it is what powered wanda to remake the multiverse. And gave her the power to completely own the JLA with ease. When she stated that it was more powerful on panel.

What panel?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What panel?

Dont' have the books in front of me. In JLA Avengers, Wanda stated that the magic in the DCU was stronger and wilder. It made her more powerful. SHortly after she turns into HOM wanda. It was also stated that DC heroes are more powerful than the Marvel counter parts. By Captain America I believe.

xmeat
odin takes odin to school

Soujaboy
Dont' have the books in front of me. In JLA Avengers, Wanda stated that the magic in the DCU was stronger and wilder. It made her more powerful. SHortly after she turns into HOM wanda. It was also stated that DC heroes are more powerful than the Marvel counter parts. By Captain America I believe.

Again you have no proof.

Captain America has nothing to do with magic, and Superman being more powerful than him means nothing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Again you have no proof.

Captain America has nothing to do with magic, and Superman being more powerful than him means nothing.

ON PANEL WANDA says that the magic in the dcu is more powerful. PERIOD.

Board Walker
What panel?

Actually Nvr is right, Wanda did state on panel that magic is more powerful in DC then in Marvel, it started to drive her insane.

Soujaboy
Actually Nvr is right, Wanda did state on panel that magic is more powerful in DC then in Marvel, it started to drive her insane.

So post it.

Board Walker
So post it.

I dont have the scans, its in the crossover, its right after they land in the DC universe.

Soujaboy
I dont have the scans, its in the crossover, its right after they land in the DC universe.

Thats too bad. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos_THOTU
And the crossover makes it official?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
And the crossover makes it official?

To this day the cross over is acknowledge by both DC and Marvel, its cannon.

Soujaboy

No it hasn't. Marvel has only mentioned it in a bio that was created by fans.

Board Walker
No it hasn't. Marvel has only mentioned it in a bio that was created by fans.

No, Marvel has mentioned it in an official Bio by Marvel, its cannon.

Thanos_THOTU
Well

DC's magic > Marvel's magic
DC's cosmic forces < Marvel's cosmic forces

Refering to reality manipulation such as the power cosmic.

But then again, DC seems to be based more on religion and the bible, while Marvel is more updated with more or less bond with reality and an explanation.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well

DC's magic > Marvel's magic
DC's cosmic forces < Marvel's cosmic forces

Refering to reality manipulation such as the power cosmic.

But then again, DC seems to be based more on religion and the bible, while Marvel is more updated with more or less bond with reality and an explanation.

DC has cosmic Forces. The Guardians, The Monitors, New Gods are actually Cosmic and Magical as is Thanos. Takion is cosmic. And I could go on and On. marvel's cosmic force are seen more and interfere in stuff alot more.

Priest
there is so manythings ****ed up about that x-over
1) aquaman shouldent have lost to She-hulk
2) Hal losing to Monica Rambeau is bull shit.
3) quick silver out running flash was dumb too.
4) Superman beating thor was crap shifty

Anywayz what im trying to say, even if the book was cannon, there is a lot of stuff in the book that dosent make sence, that would never really happen if written rite.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Priest
there is so manythings ****ed up about that x-over
1) aquaman shouldent have lost to She-hulk
2) Hal losing to Monica Rambeau is bull shit.
3) quick silver out running flash was dumb too.
4) Superman beating thor was crap shifty

Anywayz what im trying to say, even if the book was cannon, there is a lot of stuff in the book that dosent make sence, that would never really happen if written rite.

All of those things were explained though, Such as Quick Silver outran Flash because in Marvel their was no speed force.

Superman beating Thor...is completely up for debate, but I agree it was accurate.

Soujaboy
No, Marvel has mentioned it in an official Bio by Marvel, its cannon.

Which one?

Batman-Prime
Thor hit DD just once, he didn't owned him, to think one hit can K.O him is hilarious. Just because they have to show other heroes, punching other villains doesn't mean he isn't on his feet again laughing out loud .

The Magic and the Superheroes are more Powerful in DC then in Marvel.

Here the Scans.

Soujaboy
Thor hit DD just once, he didn't owned him, to think one hit can K.O him is hilarious. Just because they have to show other heroes, punching other villains doesn't mean he isn't on his feet again laughing out loud .

The Magic and the Superheroes are more Powerful in DC then in Marvel.

Here the Scans.

So because Chaos Magic is more powerful in one world, it means all magic is more powerful?

SpunkySmurph
Where are they fighting, Souja?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Where are they fighting, Souja?

The cosmos are open for this battle.

dvampire
DCs Zeus doesn't have that many appearances, which is a good thing though; he is a god.

dvampire
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
Odin ftw 10/10 times.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Can you explain why?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by dvampire
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Can you explain why?

I wish someone would explain what DC Zeus has done?

Batman-Prime
So because Chaos Magic is more powerful in one world, it means all magic is more powerful?

Yes.

SpunkySmurph
The cosmos are open for this battle.

So... the fact that magic is stronger in the DCU should be irrelevant, yes?

It just means that Zeus' feats have to be watered down a tad, and Odin's have to be a little more emphasized when being put into consideration, correct?

Soujaboy
Yes.

Explain

Soujaboy
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
So... the fact that magic is stronger in the DCU should be irrelevant, yes?

It just means that Zeus' feats have to be watered down a tad, and Odin's have to be a little more emphasized when being put into consideration, correct?

huh?

Batman-Prime
Explain

Chaos and Order maintain the balance of magic (and more) in both Universes. If Chaos is stronger in DC then also is Order. If Chaos is weaker in Marvel then also is Order.

Soujaboy
Chaos and Order maintain the balance of magic (and more) in both Universes. If Chaos is stronger in DC then also is Order. If Chaos is weaker in Marvel then also is Order.

So it's speculation on your part?

SpunkySmurph
huh?

mhm

Batman-Prime
So it's speculation on your part?

No a fact. Look up the entries about the Lords of Chaos and Order in both universes.

Soujaboy
No a fact. Look up the entries about the Lords of Chaos and Order in both universes.

Your claiming something that has never been stated in a comic of any sort. Yes Chaos magic was speculated to be more powerful in the DC universe than the Marvel Universe, but the Lords of Chaos and Order are something totally different. Lords of Order are complementary groups of supernatural entities with godlike powers that appear in DC Comics. Nothing to do with which forms of magic are superior to another. Also Marvel has no Lords of Cahos and Order, it simply has chaos magic that Wanda once used to augment her powers.

However if I recall correctly, Bendis retconned all previous explanations of Wanda's powers to be lies or mistakes and recast her as an insane reality warping mutant whose powers work on an unconscious level. While it was implied by Immortus that Wanda possessed the potential for such, when he turned Wanda into a "Nexus Battery", Immortus specifically claimed that Wanda could only manipulate the past to influence the present. Her powers were used by Morgan Le Fey to alter reality in Avengers (vol. 3) #1-3, although this was only accomplished through a much more complicated spell that involved a slew of artifacts that actually brought about the warping of reality with Wanda simply used as a power source.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your claiming something that has never been stated in a comic of any sort. Yes Chaos magic was speculated to be more powerful in the DC universe than the Marvel Universe, but the Lords of Chaos and Order are something totally different. Lords of Order are complementary groups of supernatural entities with godlike powers that appear in DC Comics. Nothing to do with which forms of magic are superior to another. Also Marvel has no Lords of Cahos and Order, it simply has chaos magic that Wanda once used to augment her powers.

However if I recall correctly, Bendis retconned all previous explanations of Wanda's powers to be lies or mistakes and recast her as an insane reality warping mutant whose powers work on an unconscious level. While it was implied by Immortus that Wanda possessed the potential for such, when he turned Wanda into a "Nexus Battery", Immortus specifically claimed that Wanda could only manipulate the past to influence the present. Her powers were used by Morgan Le Fey to alter reality in Avengers (vol. 3) #1-3, although this was only accomplished through a much more complicated spell that involved a slew of artifacts that actually brought about the warping of reality with Wanda simply used as a power source.

You refuse to just accept that Magic is more powerful in DC and Thus Odin is not going to whip any of the higher up magical sky father's or Abstracts.

Soujaboy
You refuse to just accept that Magic is more powerful in DC and Thus Odin is not going to whip any of the higher up magical sky father's or Abstracts.

So instead of bringing forth scans and proof you come to again give us your biased and baseless opinion. It's funny that in each of your debates you seem to never have any proof what so ever to back your claims.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So instead of bringing forth scans and proof you come to again give us your biased and baseless opinion. It's funny that in each of your debates you seem to never have any proof what so ever to back your claims.

Please, I have posted scans to which you and others have simply replied the event was PIS. So I have learned that when it comes to anything marvel, most of you wont' relent so why waste my time scouring the net for scans only to have them called PIS. It's really simple math. EVEN a hostles Spectre is far far beyond ODin as he was able to Sap all the Order magic out of DC, thus making the Chaos magic even more primal and stronger. ODIN wouldn't stand a chance against A being who could defeat the PS. yes all of these beings put up a good fight against this spectre. WOuld odin even be able to beat LT at one tenth of his power? NOT. I'm done.

Soujaboy
Please, I have posted scans to which you and others have simply replied the event was PIS. So I have learned that when it comes to anything marvel, most of you wont' relent so why waste my time scouring the net for scans only to have them called PIS. It's really simple math. EVEN a hostles Spectre is far far beyond ODin as he was able to Sap all the Order magic out of DC, thus making the Chaos magic even more primal and stronger. ODIN wouldn't stand a chance against A being who could defeat the PS. yes all of these beings put up a good fight against this spectre. WOuld odin even be able to beat LT at one tenth of his power? NOT. I'm done.

I honestly never recall you posting any scans or proof. I do however recall you coming back from one of your times out claiming that you now have "help" and will be posting proof whenever it was requested.

Again you mistake our knowledge of comics as being Marvel biased. It's astounding that you haven't realized yet that we as in the posters of KMC are not the problems, but you yourself are.

So in other words you have no proof. Your excuses of why you don't provide proof aren't needed.

Spectre is DC's "gods" judge. of course he's more powerful than Odin, however it's still a fact that LT on average is more powerful than Spectre.

Ps isn't as powerful as you've hyped him up to be, otherwise you would have posted proof before. When you take into consideration each characters higher feats, Odin is the more powerful of the two.

The characters you mentioned wouldn't be able to defeat LT at 1/10 his normal power lv's, hence your point is moot.

Mr Master
I honestly never recall you posting any scans or proof. I do however recall you coming back from one of your times out claiming that you now have "help" and will be posting proof whenever it was requested.

Again you mistake our knowledge of comics as being Marvel biased. It's astounding that you haven't realized yet that we as in the posters of KMC are not the problems, but you yourself are.

So in other words you have no proof. Your excuses of why you don't provide proof aren't needed.

Spectre is DC's "gods" judge. of course he's more powerful than Odin, however it's still a fact that LT on average is more powerful than Spectre.

Ps isn't as powerful as you've hyped him up to be, otherwise you would have posted proof before. When you take into consideration each characters higher feats, Odin is the more powerful of the two.

The characters you mentioned wouldn't be able to defeat LT at 1/10 his normal power lv's, hence your point is moot.

clap3

nvrbeenwthagirl

First off, feats aren't all they are cracked up to be. Odin couldn't put thanos down and everyone on my list is more powerful than Thanos. For two, Spectre is not god's judge. He is god's wrath. Also feats mean the big donut. DEATH has no feats. are you saying now that odin would own her becuz she has no feats? One's place in the universe gives them wins over odin. PS most certainly is more powerful than ODin. And if you think i'm the problem, then why do so many posters who are new feel that this board is marvel biased and why are they voicing it? Yeah There is nothing to say about that. It's simply true.

Soujaboy
First off, feats aren't all they are cracked up to be. Odin couldn't put thanos down and everyone on my list is more powerful than Thanos. For two, Spectre is not god's judge. He is god's wrath. Also feats mean the big donut. DEATH has no feats. are you saying now that odin would own her becuz she has no feats? One's place in the universe gives them wins over odin. PS most certainly is more powerful than ODin. And if you think i'm the problem, then why do so many posters who are new feel that this board is marvel biased and why are they voicing it? Yeah There is nothing to say about that. It's simply true.

"Feats aren't all they're cracked up to be". This sums up your entire stay on KMC, and explains why your not taken seriously.

Thanos durability is uber, and has taken blast from Galactus, and been through the extreme pressures of black holes. It's not a surprise Thanos is a difficult character to kill.

What does Spectre do? he judges those who are doing wrong.

Again a worthless statement.

Like Eternity, Lord Chaos and Master Order, and Infinity, Death is an abstract entity embodying the concept of the mortality and extinction, inasmuch as its opposite, Eternity, embodies life. meaning Death is Death her powers are displayed every time you witness a character die.

You continue to claim PS is more powerful than Odin with no proof. Bring proof or leave this debate, it's getting annoying.

The only poster who believe this board is Marvel biased, are the DC fanboys such as yourself who get owned on a consistent basis.

nvrbeenwthagirl
"Feats aren't all they're cracked up to be". This sums up your entire stay on KMC, and explains why your not taken seriously.

Thanos durability is uber, and has taken blast from Galactus, and been through the extreme pressures of black holes. It's not a surprise Thanos is a difficult character to kill.

Like Eternity, Lord Chaos and Master Order, and Infinity, Death is an abstract entity embodying the concept of the mortality and extinction, inasmuch as its opposite, Eternity, embodies life. meaning Death is Death her powers are displayed every time you witness a character die.

You continue to claim PS is more powerful than Odin with no proof. Bring proof or leave this debate, it's getting annoying.

The only poster who believe this board is Marvel biased, are the DC fanboys such as yourself who get owned on a consistent basis.

LOL none of us get owned when the only ones claiming that someone got owned is a marvel zombie such as your self. I don't have to post one shred of proof that PS is more powerful than ODin. Any tard knows that. You are a marvel zombie who is obviously very slanted in your favor of all things asgardian. Now hush before I actually decide to find the scans on the net and shut you up. Odin isn't all that he is cracked up to be and he certainly isn't beating DC zeus. DC ares himself is a top tier sky father and is nothing compared to DC zeus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Cath this. The supernatural community of DC regard the PS as invincible. He is near the peer of the spectre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_Stranger

Soujaboy
LOL none of us get owned when the only ones claiming that someone got owned is a marvel zombie such as your self. I don't have to post one shred of proof that PS is more powerful than ODin. Any tard knows that. You are a marvel zombie who is obviously very slanted in your favor of all things asgardian. Now hush before I actually decide to find the scans on the net and shut you up. Odin isn't all that he is cracked up to be and he certainly isn't beating DC zeus. DC ares himself is a top tier sky father and is nothing compared to DC zeus.

Your consistently owned, thats why you've left before.

Another worthless statement.

Go get the scans we've been asking for.

I can back my claims in regard to Odin, something you've been unable to do about any character you debate for.

We need proof that DC Zeus is over Marvel Odin.

Whatever, proof is what we need.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your consistently owned, thats why you've left before.

Another worthless statement.

Go get the scans we've been asking for.

I can back my claims in regard to Odin, something you've been unable to do about any character you debate for.

We need proof that DC Zeus is over Marvel Odin.

Whatever, proof is what we need.

actually i left before becuz some idiot decided it would be cute to edit what I was saying to make himself look good. When all he did was lie and change my post so that he could look cool. I guess when a person is a lame and a tard they have to do things like edit people's post to make them feel like they are special. As far as Proof Goes, I'm looking up what I can now. DC zeus rarely makes an appearance. From what I'm finding, he is regarded by others who certainly do have feats as thier peer.

Soujaboy
actually i left before becuz some idiot decided it would be cute to edit what I was saying to make himself look good. When all he did was lie and change my post so that he could look cool. I guess when a person is a lame and a tard they have to do things like edit people's post to make them feel like they are special. As far as Proof Goes, I'm looking up what I can now. DC zeus rarely makes an appearance. From what I'm finding, he is regarded by others who certainly do have feats as thier peer.

Whatever.

King Kandy
Do you think that LT is weaker then Spectre? Because he's a mystic being, and apparently all mystic beings in marvel are piss weak.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Do you think that LT is weaker then Spectre? Because he's a mystic being, and apparently all mystic beings in marvel are piss weak.

I think The LT = the Spectre for the most part. But both of them aren't the strongest in thier universes. They have both been owned by others or other items.

Soujaboy
I think The LT = the Spectre for the most part. But both of them aren't the strongest in thier universes. They have both been owned by others or other items.

LT > Spectre for the most part.

King Kandy
But LT is mystic and So is Spectre...

Since Marvel Magic users are so much weaker, wouldn't LT have to be Weaker?

nvrbeenwthagirl
But LT is mystic and So is Spectre...

Since Marvel Magic users are so much weaker, wouldn't LT have to be Weaker?

I'd say Spectre and LT are beyond magic or cosmic powers and are actually combinations of Both.

nvrbeenwthagirl
LT > Spectre for the most part.
ONly when Spectre is Hostles. And the Spectre has the ability to merge with the presence himself. So Spectre >>>>The LT if you think about full range of ability.

Soujaboy
I'd say Spectre and LT are beyond magic or cosmic powers and are actually combinations of Both.

meh.

Soujaboy
ONly when Spectre is Hostles. And the Spectre has the ability to merge with the presence himself. So Spectre >>>>The LT if you think about full range of ability.

While The Living Tribunal has held the embodiments of Two Megaverses in One palm, manipulating them, spinning their destinies in his hand, Spectre go's about turning beings into mouses or making them shot themselves. On Average, LT > Spectre by a large margin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
While The Living Tribunal has held the embodiments of Two Megaverses in One palm, manipulating them, spinning their destinies in his hand, Spectre go's about turning beings into mouses or making them shot themselves. On Average, LT > Spectre by a large margin.

The hostless Spectre Did this. And he turned the phantom stranger into a mouse becuz the PS is near his own might and is undeatable in any true sense. Also, The LT was owned by an alternate REED. He even questioned his own might against the IG which was stated on panel to only be able to let the wearer take eternity's place.

King Kandy
So then do you think that Cosmic forces in Marvel are stronger?

Because if LT is weaker at magic, and yet equal, he has to be stronger at cosmic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So then do you think that Cosmic forces in Marvel are stronger?

Because if LT is weaker at magic, and yet equal, he has to be stronger at cosmic.

I'm trying to get ur point? I already consider Spectre and LT to be peers.

King Kandy
I'm trying to get ur point? I already consider Spectre and LT to be peers.
My point is that all magic users in marvel being weaker is bullshit.

Soujaboy
The hostless Spectre Did this. And he turned the phantom stranger into a mouse becuz the PS is near his own might and is undeatable in any true sense. Also, The LT was owned by an alternate REED. He even questioned his own might against the IG which was stated on panel to only be able to let the wearer take eternity's place.

When has Spectre done this? roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
My point is that all magic users in marvel being weaker is bullshit.

Not really. It's stated on panel as such. You'd be hard pressed to find a magic user in marvel who can match PS. Barring Dr. Strange, and Odin, magic in marvel isn't top tier.

Soujaboy
Not really. It's stated on panel as such. You'd be hard pressed to find a magic user in marvel who can match PS. Barring Dr. Strange, and Odin, magic in marvel isn't top tier.

False. Chaos Magic was stated to be stronger in DC than in Marvel, and chaos magic is rarely used in Marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
False. Chaos Magic was stated to be stronger in DC than in Marvel, and chaos magic is rarely used in Marvel.

It was only stated that Chaos magic is stronger becuz that is all that wanda has ever tapped. Chaos and Order are equal in DC or didnt' you know that? Nabu and Mordru are equals and magic users each of Chaos and the other Order .

King Kandy
It was only stated that Chaos magic is stronger becuz that is all that wanda has ever tapped. Chaos and Order are equal in DC or didnt' you know that? Nabu and Mordru are equals and magic users each of Chaos and the other Order .
Sweet. Order and Chaos are tougher then any of the lords of chaos.

Soujaboy

thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl

There are abstract Lords of Order and Chaos. nabu and Mordru are the most powerful. Order and Chaos themselves are not tuffer than the Lords of Order and chaos.

Soujaboy
There are abstract Lords of Order and Chaos. nabu and Mordru are the most powerful. Order and Chaos themselves are not tuffer than the Lords of Order and chaos.

Lord Chaos is an abstract cosmic entity that embodies chaos, disorder, randomness, and formlessness. While Master Order is an abstract cosmic entity that embodies order, discipline, law, and structure. Together they ensure and represent the balance between chaos and order. Their origins are unknown. A time ago they managed to create the an abstract lv being in In-Betweener and charged him with the task of keeping the cosmos in balance for them.

Your hyped Order and Chaos aren't even comparable to these two.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lord Chaos is an abstract cosmic entity that embodies chaos, disorder, randomness, and formlessness. While Master Order is an abstract cosmic entity that embodies order, discipline, law, and structure. Together they ensure and represent the balance between chaos and order. Their origins are unknown. A time ago they managed to create the an abstract lv being in In-Betweener and charged him with the task of keeping the cosmos in balance for them.

Your hyped Order and Chaos aren't even comparable to these two.

And thus coming from you, so far you only have the worse and lowest opinion of anything from DC. Yeah ur not biased. roll eyes (sarcastic) They represent the same things.

Soujaboy
And thus coming from you, so far you only have the worse and lowest opinion of anything from DC. Yeah ur not biased. roll eyes (sarcastic) They represent the same things.

In DC Chaos and Order have been fighting a cyclical battle for eons. First Order is dominant, then Chaos, then destruction and renewal, and it starts all over. Originally, the struggle was depicted as one between Good (Order) and Evil (Chaos); it is currently depicted as a balance between stagnation and anarchy.

The two opposing forces are bundles of mystical energy who usually depend on servants to accomplish their goals. They can take physical form by possessing a living being, as in the case of Nabu or Mordru, or empower humans to act as their agents, as in the case of Terataya and T'Charr (a Lord of Order and a Lord of Chaos respectively), who empowered Hawk and Dove to act in their stead.

Not the same.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In DC Chaos and Order have been fighting a cyclical battle for eons. First Order is dominant, then Chaos, then destruction and renewal, and it starts all over. Originally, the struggle was depicted as one between Good (Order) and Evil (Chaos); it is currently depicted as a balance between stagnation and anarchy.

The two opposing forces are bundles of mystical energy who usually depend on servants to accomplish their goals. They can take physical form by possessing a living being, as in the case of Nabu or Mordru, or empower humans to act as their agents, as in the case of Terataya and T'Charr (a Lord of Order and a Lord of Chaos respectively), who empowered Hawk and Dove to act in their stead.

Not the same.

They represent the same balance. And if you look at some of the agents of chaos and order you would realize the power lvls are unreal.

Mr Master
The LT was owned by an alternate REED.

Not Canon in every sense of the term.

Last Planet Standing never happened in continuity, it is Non Canon.

He even questioned his own might against the IG which was stated on panel to only be able to let the wearer take eternity's place.

Not true, LT NEVER questioned his power.

LT did need to gauge the IG's full power to determine if he could enact his Judgement against Warlock.

Here LT DETERMINES whether he HAD the power or NOT, he EVIDENTLY knew he did. (impressive but apparently LT realized he was MORE powerful)
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/619/ltrulesig37jm.th.jpg

After Warlock's "warning" of how powerful he was with the Infinity Gauntlet, LT STILL rules against him.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8108/ltrulesig44zu.th.jpg

Anyways, the Bio clarifies LT's superiority to the IG:
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/4400/ltbio6iyag7.th.jpg

(Highlight)
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/6062/bitvr0.th.jpg

And even LT saying he needed to determine the IG's capacity is a bit silly

because,

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3793/ltrulesig60qp.th.jpg

They BOTH knew the outcome before it started.

which was stated on panel to only be able to let the wearer take eternity's place.

Where is it stated On Panel that the IG's max potential is to replace Eternity?

Are you making stuff up again friend?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Not Canon in every sense of the term.

Last Planet Standing never happened in continuity, it is Non Canon.

Not true, LT NEVER questioned his power.

LT did need to gauge the IG's full power to determine if he could enact his Judgement against Warlock.

Here LT DETERMINES whether he HAD the power or NOT, he EVIDENTLY knew he did.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/619/ltrulesig37jm.th.jpg

After Warlock's "warning" of how powerful he was with the Infinity Gauntlet, LT STILL rules against him.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8108/ltrulesig44zu.th.jpg

And even LT saying he needed to determine the IG's capacity is a bit silly

because,

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3793/ltrulesig60qp.th.jpg

They BOTH knew the outcome before it started.

Where is it stated On Panel that the IG's max potential is to replace Eternity?

Are you making stuff up again friend?

There is only one LT. so it is cannon unto the LT. As far as anything to do with the IG, you have your opinion and you think it is law even tho I an other's have pointed out flaws in it. So I refuse to debate with you on anything about the IG.

Mr Master
There is only one LT. so it is cannon unto the LT.

Regardless, it is not canon.

Last Planet Standing is as Canon as this:

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/4787/62290330gu9.th.jpg

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9049/k2vd6.th.jpg

As far as anything to do with the IG, you have your opinion and you think it is law even tho I an other's have pointed out flaws in it. So I refuse to debate with you on anything about the IG.

Let's look at my "flaw"

Evidently the Marvel Company shares my "flaws" ...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Regardless, it is not canon.

Last Planet Standing is as Canon as this:

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/4787/62290330gu9.th.jpg

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9049/k2vd6.th.jpg

Let's look at my "flaw"

Evidently the Marvel Company shares my "flaws" ...

And yet on panel Eternity cleary stated that The IG wearere would replace him. Not multi Eternity. So I'll stick to my opinion as it is since it was eternity who said it. As for the Cannonity of the REED who owned the LT, It is only one LT. As established by marvel. He got owned wether that reed is cannon or not. It's not cannon to 616 but it is cannon to THE LT.

UniOmni
For this.

First, i'm not sure if Chaos magic even exists in Marvel.

Either way, the events of JLA/Avengers isn't what caused Wanda to suddenly become so powerful.

Maybe at first, but its been retconned into it being Wandas probability tampering powers, kicked into overdrive, ie her freaking mutant ability!

So no, magic in DC didn't allow her to suddenly collapse the universe.

Check one.

Check two, DC Ares isn't the powerhouse you tout him to be Nvr.

Anyone who's read WW would know that Odin still nets the clear majority, and Zeus certainly isn't head and shoulders above his children.

Secondly, the whole heroes in Marvel seem less powerful, while magic is weaker misleading you people are doing?

The Chaos magic is stronger, since in Marvel i'm not sure if it even actually exists,(love to be proved wrong though), and of course the heroes in DC are stronger on average.

Marvel is the home of the midtiers, whereas DC is either street or top tier it seems.

The top tier to street ratio in DC is much better than it is in Marvel.

Look at their flagship teams.
The Avengers is made up of midtiers, with two notable top tiers in Thor and Herc.
The JLA has a team of demigods, with a street and a midtier in drippy.

Checkmate.

Board Walker
For this.

First, i'm not sure if Chaos magic even exists in Marvel.

Either way, the events of JLA/Avengers isn't what caused Wanda to suddenly become so powerful.

Maybe at first, but its been retconned into it being Wandas probability tampering powers, kicked into overdrive, ie her freaking mutant ability!

So no, magic in DC didn't allow her to suddenly collapse the universe.

Check one.

Check two, DC Ares isn't the powerhouse you tout him to be Nvr.

Anyone who's read WW would know that Odin still nets the clear majority, and Zeus certainly isn't head and shoulders above his children.

Secondly, the whole heroes in Marvel seem less powerful, while magic is weaker misleading you people are doing?

The Chaos magic is stronger, since in Marvel i'm not sure if it even actually exists,(love to be proved wrong though), and of course the heroes in DC are stronger on average.

Marvel is the home of the midtiers, whereas DC is either street or top tier it seems.

The top tier to street ratio in DC is much better than it is in Marvel.

Look at their flagship teams.
The Avengers is made up of midtiers, with two notable top tiers in Thor and Herc.
The JLA has a team of demigods, with a street and a midtier in drippy.

Checkmate.

Actually, show me the recton that states it was Wandas mutant ability that kicked into over drive, and this retcon must pertain to the Xover, not prior.

Secondly, as stated on panel chaos magic is stronger in DC then in marvel, a few users of Chaos magic are; Wanda (was), Dr. Strange, Shuma Gorath, theirs more but Dr. Strange is the main one.

Mr Master
And yet on panel Eternity cleary stated that The IG wearere would replace him. Not multi Eternity. So I'll stick to my opinion as it is since it was eternity who said it.

And again, Eternity was the one complaining because Eternity was the one getting Replaced.

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/6453/ltnoig1lw8.th.jpg

Thanos ONLY wanted to usurp Eternity's position, one Universe.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3766/ltnoig2zv1.th.jpg

And Warlock didn't want to replace any Universe, he was just too unstable to have them.

Mr Master
As for the Cannonity of the REED who owned the LT, It is only one LT. As established by marvel. He got owned wether that reed is cannon or not. It's not cannon to 616 but it is cannon to THE LT.

SO you can see how it happened. (wasn't exactly Reed owning LT)

These 8 Cosmics (including LT) plot to erase Galactus from existence. laughing
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/2544/lthb9.th.jpg

Galactus is about to be attacked by Reed and his Super Canon, and the Cosmics are concentrating ALL of their power into a Single Point to erase Big G.
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/7628/lt1ay9.th.jpg

Reed decides to shoot his Canon at the Single Point, (where ALL the Cosmics' Powers are)
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9024/lt2sa3.th.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6236/lt3ao5.th.jpg

It ends up using the Cosmics' own power against them. (he caught them by surprise)

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1506/lt4eu8.th.jpg

Soujaboy
Nvr's been owned again...

Priest
that issue is pretty retarted.
why would the LT we know need help from other cosmics to destroy Galactus?
Honestly Lord Chaos and Master Order and Stranger probally would just do the trick. that comic is just screwed up in general. But Mr.M at least gave an accurate explanation why LT got "owned".

nvrbeenwthagirl

What the hell are you talking about you tard. I'm not owned when the only idoits who call out me being owned are marvel zombie fanboys who band together like rednecks at a lynching and think they are right in thier wrongness. He didn't even own me. I wasn't arguing with him and said I wasn't becuz he clearly has his opinion and if anyone disagrees with him or points anything out that he doesn't like, he begins this arrogant bashing.

Thanos_THOTU
2nd

nvrbeenwthagirl
2nd

Get lost. you dont' even read the damn thread. He chose to put that up there as if he was proving something. He didn't own anything. The LT still got his ass cremed in that reality. Which is still CANNON to the LT since there is ONLY ONE LT.

dvampire

Thanos has never taken a blast from Galactus, if he did, that wounds the crap out Galactus level of power. And taking a black hole is done by most top tier characters; it's not that impressive now.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by dvampire
Thanos has never taken a blast from Galactus, if he did, that wounds the crap out Galactus level of power. And taking a black hole is done by most top tier characters; it's not that impressive now.

Yeah, actually he did. Thanos first blasted Galactus across some moon like structure, and then Galactus returned the blast, humbling Thanos.

Soujaboy
bump

Soujaboy
bump

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, actually he did. Thanos first blasted Galactus across some moon like structure, and then Galactus returned the blast, humbling Thanos.

Actually that is WRONG. Galactus taxed himself on Thanos' shields first. If there had been no tech sheilds to take the brunt of the blast, thanos would be more than humbled. He would be a smoking pile of Ash.

Soujaboy
Actually that is WRONG. Galactus taxed himself on Thanos' shields first. If there had been no tech sheilds to take the brunt of the blast, thanos would be more than humbled. He would be a smoking pile of Ash.

Either or, Thanos took blast from Galactus and lived to tell about it.

Anyways Odin wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
Either or, Thanos took blast from Galactus and lived to tell about it.

Anyways Odin wins
Of course I am not surprised you said Odin wins. Most of teh uber stuff odin has done was way back when. Odin hasn't done ANYTHING impressive lately.

Soujaboy
Of course I am not surprised you said Odin wins. Most of teh uber stuff odin has done was way back when. Odin hasn't done ANYTHING impressive lately.

In 1996, written by Stan Lee, Odin fought and sent shock waves through every plain of existence. Soon after, in 2001 Odin dies by sacrificing himself for Asgard.

Even if Odin hadn't done anything impressive as of late, you still can't ignore his earlier showings just to support your case.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In 1996, written by Stan Lee, Odin fought and sent shock waves through every plain of existence. Soon after, in 2001 Odin dies by sacrificing himself for Asgard.

Even if Odin hadn't done anything impressive as of late, you still can't ignore his earlier showings just to support your case.

I do not have a case. And Odin sending shock waves thru every plane of existance is OK. that can mean pretty much anything. Hell Darkseid and highfather Rumbled the DCU from an entirely differnt wrealm. But we all know what the forum thinks about DS's power.

Soujaboy
I do not have a case. And Odin sending shock waves thru every plane of existance is OK. that can mean pretty much anything. Hell Darkseid and highfather Rumbled the DCU from an entirely differnt wrealm. But we all know what the forum thinks about DS's power.

I know, I was just letting you know encase you missed it.

It's ok? laughing

It's s feat DS is incapable of doing, and superior to anything he's ever done.

No, it means one thing. It means his battle shook every plain of existence.

Yeah, I bet they did.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know, I was just letting you know encase you missed it.

It's ok? laughing

It's s feat DS is incapable of doing, and superior to anything he's ever done.

No, it means one thing. It means his battle shook every plain of existence.

Yeah, I bet they did.
The point being is that I don't really care. that is why i dont' have a case. you will continue to think what you want. In the end you are very very very skewed in your view of Odin and against DC sky fathers. your saying it's a feat they are incapable of doing and yet you have never picked up a new gods comic in all your years. it's very evident.

Soujaboy
The point being is that I don't really care. that is why i dont' have a case. you will continue to think what you want. In the end you are very very very skewed in your view of Odin and against DC sky fathers. your saying it's a feat they are incapable of doing and yet you have never picked up a new gods comic in all your years. it's very evident.

Thats your excuse for everything huh?

"I'm losing so i quit, and you don't read comics." blah, blah, blah. laughing

Big Sexy
I do not have a case. And Odin sending shock waves thru every plane of existance is OK. that can mean pretty much anything. Hell Darkseid and highfather Rumbled the DCU from an entirely differnt wrealm. But we all know what the forum thinks about DS's power. See thats why I stay out of DS threads. I like DS and all but "Supermans whore Darkseid", always makes it hard for me to put him as high as many people do. Even with his pre-c days on my mind.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thats your excuse for everything huh?

"I'm losing so i quit, and you don't read comics." blah, blah, blah. laughing

What the **** are you takling about? I already know your stance on anything Asgardian? so why bother? I wasn't losgin shit you idiot becuz I wasn't arguing. I simply said that odin hadn't done anything impressive in a while and that shaking the universe is nice. DS has done the same.

Soujaboy
What the **** are you takling about? I already know your stance on anything Asgardian? so why bother? I wasn't losgin shit you idiot becuz I wasn't arguing. I simply said that odin hadn't done anything impressive in a while and that shaking the universe is nice. DS has done the same.

Just talking about how your a coward, who when he can't bring proof to a debate he instead makes false accusations.

Many times I've said Thor, BRB, and Odin lose. Sorry you cant bring enough proof or in fact any proof at all in this debate to sway my opinion.

You always lose. You know this, I know this, the KMC posters know this.

Which was a false and misinformed claim, that I quickly refuted.

There is difference between shaking the universe and battling and sending shock waves through every plain of existence.

When has DS shook the universe?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just talking about how your a coward, who when he can't bring proof to a debate he instead makes false accusations.

Many times I've said Thor, BRB, and Odin lose. Sorry you cant bring enough proof or in fact any proof at all in this debate to sway my opinion.

You always lose. You know this, I know this, the KMC posters know this.

Which was a false and misinformed claim, that I quickly refuted.

There is difference between shaking the universe and battling and sending shock waves through every plain of existence.

When has DS shook the universe?

First of all, your looking for a fight when I didn't come in for one. you call me a coward becuz I know how you feel about the odin people. get real dude. I'm a coward yet I have stayed here in this forum where people hated me since I been here!! What the **** are you on. You say I'm a coward but I have the balls to call people on thier marvel bias bullshit and take flack for it for like 2 years now. Coward my ass. Your a lame who has nothing better to do but call out baseless insults. You have never liked me and I have never liked you. So call a spade a spade. I didn't give any false information you slow wit. DS and highfather have shaken the cosmos in thier battles. Hell thier very presence in thier true forms is destructive to the 3rd dimension. this is why they boom tube. Just becuz you know next to NOTHING about DC higher ups isn't my problem.

olympian
It doesnt change the fact that DC Zeus lacks the feats and records of Marvel Odin magnitude.

Marvel Odin winz.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by olympian
It doesnt change the fact that DC Zeus lacks the feats and records of Marvel Odin magnitude.

Marvel Odin winz.
DC zues doesn't need the feat whoreness of Odin. DC zues is superior to ares, and ares is almost a match or equal to marvel odin.

UniOmni
DC zues doesn't need the feat whoreness of Odin. DC zues is superior to ares, and ares is almost a match or equal to marvel odin.

This is why people target you. This is why exactly.

DC Ares has done nothing to show himself as a match for Odin. Nothing.

His best feat was when he wielded the Godwave, which is an outside power source.

But nevertheless, you say he's a near match or equal to Odin, though its not the case.

Go away man. Just go away.

Odin could create an entire loop of actual realities, from beyond the grave in next months New Avengers, and you'd still say DC Ares was a near match.

He could warp reality on a galactic level, and you'd still say the same.

Go away.

DC Ares has done nothing to say he's near Odin for power, shown or implied.

Priest

His best feat was when he wielded the Godwave, which is an outside power source.

But nevertheless, you say he's a near match or equal to Odin, though its not the case.

Odin could create an entire loop of actual realities, from beyond the grave in next months New Avengers, and you'd still say DC Ares was a near match.

Go away.

u know, i was seriously wondering wat all the hype about Ares was all about.
The only thing i heard of him doing was geting punked DS while weilding the GW.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Go away.

Your dealing in could have should have would have's and being and idiot telling me what I would say. DC ares is a near match. it's really just simple. DC ares gets stronger no matter who's fighting him. He's the God of war. All of the DC Olympians possess nearly the same abilities. They make most of the asgardians look like children. YOu just go away. Odin hasn't done jack in years that is by any means impressive. ANd DC ares wielding the God wave is in the powerset of every Olympian to be able to do so. OH and one other point, Ares created his own wrealm using his own power and then he conquered Hades and took over two power positions. He's the God of the Dead and the God of coflict right now.

UniOmni
True, i know where Ares stands.

The Godwave is the pulse of the superhuman in DC.

They can all call for it, but its not theirs.

And dumbspit, Odin hasn't done ish in years, because he's been dead for half a decade.

Priest
Odin hasn't done jack in years that is by any means impressive..

And dumbspit, Odin hasn't done ish in years, because he's been dead for half a decade.
laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
True, i know where Ares stands.

The Godwave is the pulse of the superhuman in DC.

They can all call for it, but its not theirs.

Odin hasn't done anything impressive even when he was alive in a long time. He wasn't this multiversal thing people make him out to be. It's amazing he can shake the multiverse but not put thanos down, and not put mangog down all on his own. Meh.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing out loud
When we need your opinion, we'll ask for it. Odin Alive, is what i meant. Now chew on Glass.

Priest
Odin hasn't done anything impressive even when he was alive in a long time.
And ares hasent done anything imppressive at all.

It's amazing he can shake the multiverse but not put thanos down, and not put mangog down all on his own. Meh.
just to be fair, at the time, Thanos was protected by death. and another thing, i doubt Odin would want to a galaxy destroying fight in Asgard

nvrbeenwthagirl
And ares hasent done anything imppressive at all.

just to be fair, at the time, Thanos was protected by death. and another thing, i doubt Odin would want to a galaxy destroying fight in Asgard

Now your making excuses. Thanos being protected by death doesn't mean his ass can't be kicked. Galactus did it with one blast and thru thanos' own shields. Also Your saying ares hasn't done anything impressive. LMAO. Ares created his own wrealm much like olympus and Asgard. under his own power. He then dispacted with the uber powerful hades and took his place. Ares is now the God of the Dead and conflict. Come again. Maybe it's time you picked up a DC book or two.

Priest
When we need your opinion, we'll ask for it. Odin Alive, is what i meant. Now chew on Glass.
since when was this a closed discussion?dur

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>