Iceman vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
debate

Soujaboy
Anyone have an opinion?

Draco69
Iceman. There's absolutely nothing she can do to him. She can speedblitz his body to pieces and she'll perceive Iceman's consciousness with the Eyes of Pallas. But she doesn't have a way to destroy or even contain him.

Her best bet is to retreat at Mach 50 and hope he doesn't follow.

Oh and Thor would lose to Iceman too.

stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Iceman in his omega form wins handily unless she happens to get the lasso around something with his mind in it. Regular back to normal iceman looses.

Board Walker
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Iceman in his omega form wins handily unless she happens to get the lasso around something with his mind in it. Regular back to normal iceman looses.

She could speed blitz Bobby, lasso him while he is still in a tangible form and effectively constrain his consciousness.

P.S. Thor loses Vs Omega level Iceman

Draco69
Originally posted by Board Walker
She could speed blitz Bobby, lasso him while he is still in a tangible form and effectively constrain him consciousness.

That could work. Unfortunately we have no proof that it could....

Board Walker
Originally posted by Draco69
That could work. Unfortunately we have no proof that it could....

She could speed blitz him, use the head and turn him to stone? He may still be alive while he is like that, but wouldn't he be magically bound, thus he can do nothing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
actually the lasso was able to hold an intangible hectate.

Stupid Rookie
Omega Iceman wins, but he is tough to gauge. If you take his powers as they are stated, but rarely shown, he takes most people on the boards.

Soujaboy
This is it?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Draco69
Oh and Thor would lose to Iceman too.

stick out tongue Hmm... Thor has transmutation abilities and afaik Iceman can only inhabit H2O.

ExtraMision5555
i dont really see her doing too much against iceman

btw

is iceman in X-men right now Omega?

as in, Not astonishing, not uncanny

cuz he sure hasnt been doing anything omega-esque

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
i dont really see her doing too much against iceman

btw

is iceman in X-men right now Omega?

as in, Not astonishing, not uncanny

cuz he sure hasnt been doing anything omega-esque He's always an Omega and always has been.

Iceman is currently in adjectiveless X-Men, he doesn't appear in anything else that I know of except for X-Men: First Class.

He's recently reformed from being exploded and whatnot several times.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He's always an Omega and always has been.

Iceman is currently in adjectiveless X-Men, he doesn't appear in anything else that I know of except for X-Men: First Class.

He's recently reformed from being exploded and whatnot several times.

okay

ive been reading some x-men (i really thought it was called "adjectiveless x-men" from your post LOL. Took me a sec.)
and i havent really noticed any omega activity, but maybe i just havent been paying attnetion. Its a bit ofa chore to read. its allright though

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
okay

ive been reading some x-men (i really thought it was called "adjectiveless x-men" from your post LOL. Took me a sec.)
and i havent really noticed any omega activity, but maybe i just havent been paying attnetion. Its a bit ofa chore to read. its allright though Writing is okay.. art is... not to my taste.

jrodslam
The part with Iceman staying dormant in someones body is Omega esque imo. Especially since that person can absorb energy into himself. Iceman went undetected for hours.

h1a8
Hmm... Thor has transmutation abilities and afaik Iceman can only inhabit H2O.
no he doesn't
only one feat from his entire history (1965)
constitutes it as PIS or SvsFL.

h1a8
Frankly, I don't see how he gets out of the lasso bit. Maybe she can sling him into the moon (or sun).
No more saying Iceman win until someone explain how he gets out of the lasso bit.

Blair Wind
How does he get in it before she is frozen?

Priest
Originally posted by Board Walker

Thor can contain him, bfr him or transmute him.
Ymir >Iceman
http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenfirstclass005020iy5.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenfirstclass005021ji1.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenfirstclass005022jh2.jpg

http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenfirstclass005023cx1.jpg
Iceman is scared of Thor

jrodslam
Originally posted by Priest
Thor can contain him, bfr him or transmute him.
Ymir >Iceman
http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenfirstclass005020iy5.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenfirstclass005021ji1.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenfirstclass005022jh2.jpg

http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenfirstclass005023cx1.jpg
Iceman is scared of Thor

Its somewhat mentioned that Iceman could possibly replace Ymir. Another thing is Iceman is about 17 in the series. He looks up to, admires and at the same time fears Thor because well.........hes "Thor".

Bfr could be Thors best bet same with transmuting him, but that only deals with the physical for the most part.

Accel
Originally posted by h1a8
no he doesn't
only one feat from his entire history (1965)
constitutes it as PIS or SvsFL.
No, it means it's a one-time power that can still be used unless it's specifically retconned, like his ability control time.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Wonder Woman should be able to block his moves. She wins.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Blair Wind

She is faster than him.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
She is faster than him. She'd have to know which molecule of water houses his consciousness... because any single one of them can alone according to the most recent description... happy

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Accel
No, it means it's a one-time power that can still be used unless it's specifically retconned, like his ability control time.

no expression

Superboy Prime
She'd have to know which molecule of water houses his consciousness... because any single one of them can alone according to the most recent description... happy

Does Bobby start the match intangible/gas/water/whatever the **** he can do else?

Accel
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression
Question?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Accel
Question?

Thor can control time?

Accel
Not any more. He used to be able freeze time and he once traveled to the past where he met the Invaders. He lost that power a while ago for some reason. I think Odin took it away.

h1a8
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Diana is light years faster than Iceman.
She will see him in still motion frozen in time.

Mindship
If Bobby can house his consciousness in water molecules, then it would seem the way to beat him is to destroy him past the molecular level (reduce him to hydrogen and oxygen atoms, or even down to ionized plasma or subatomic particles).

Unfortunately, I don't know of any way WW (this is regular WW, right? Not full arsenal?) can do that, as she is not an energy wielder, afaik.

doctorstrongbad
Iceman can freeze her in any form. He can take her as Air Vapor. Iceman ftw 10/10.

Wonder woman may think she is cool, but at absolute zero she will be frozen.

h1a8
Did you all read my posts?
WW will see Iceman in frozen time dilation (she is infinitely faster than him).
She will wrap him with the lasso and throw him into the sun for BFR.
After a second has went by, Bobby would realize that he is in space heading towards the sun. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by h1a8
Did you all read my posts?
WW will see Iceman in frozen time dilation (she is infinitely faster than him).
She will wrap him with the lasso and throw him into the sun for BFR.
After a second has went by, Bobby would realize that he is in space heading towards the sun. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

wow.

Okay first, do you think the sun is a secong away from the earth?

Second, Iceman would just return to earth after being thrown.

Third, he could create a giant cooment to hit her from outer space.

Iceman is Omega level mutant. WW is good, but she ain't stopping him.

BetaRayBill
Personally I don't see how WW can win. Especially seeing the scan of Iceman housing his consciousness in someone else's body. All he needs do is transfer his consciousness into WW water molecules and she can't do a thing about it. While at the same time flash freezing her and drawing all the moisture outta her. On second thought I'm thinking BRB and Thor are having a tough time to beat bobby.

Mindship
Originally posted by BetaRayBill
Personally I don't see how WW can win. Especially seeing the scan of Iceman housing his consciousness in someone else's body. All he needs do is transfer his consciousness into WW water molecules and she can't do a thing about it. While at the same time flash freezing her and drawing all the moisture outta her.

Nice.

"But she's protected by magic! She was created by the gods! Iceman isn't going anywhere inside her."

evil face

celestialdemon
Iceman at full Omega potential will win this. Iceman at normal levels loses.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by BetaRayBill
Personally I don't see how WW can win. Especially seeing the scan of Iceman housing his consciousness in someone else's body. All he needs do is transfer his consciousness into WW water molecules and she can't do a thing about it. While at the same time flash freezing her and drawing all the moisture outta her. On second thought I'm thinking BRB and Thor are having a tough time to beat bobby.

OH really? The magic lasso would dispell his concious from her body as it did when Dr. Sivan's little pest things were controlling batman.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Iceman at full Omega potential will win this. Iceman at normal levels loses.

THERE....IS.....NO....DIFFERENCE. no expression

Iceman has ALWAYS been omega, he just never realized the extent of his own powers erm

Oh and BTW, Iceman wins

janus77
Iceman's not getting into WonderWoman's body. and that's final! :glare:
... well, at least I hope not confused

sigh, Iceman seems to win this with ease.
WW just doesn't have much she can do to him.

spidermonkey
Wow... some bad jokes come to mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.