death stroke vs Shang-chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
in a h2h combat match who win's

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
in a h2h combat match who win's

shang chi

my2cents
Shang-Chi

Deathstroke
What are some of Shang-chi's feats?

Warmonger
Deathstroke. While Shang Chi might be a much better true martial artist, Slade is faster stronger more agile and has a far superior damage soak. Cosnidering Slade can move so fast that Batgirl III had trouble keeping up Shang Chi is toast.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Warmonger
Deathstroke. While Shang Chi might be a much better true martial artist, Slade is faster stronger more agile and has a far superior damage soak. Cosnidering Slade can move so fast that Batgirl III had trouble keeping up Shang Chi is toast.

Cosigned.

Loot
deathstroke

spetznaz
Let's put it like this: Shang Chi is at the pinnacle of human perfection. Just like Batman is, or Captain America, and Black Panther.

However Deathstroke is drinking some different pot of brew fellas! According to Batgirl (who is also at the peak of human perfection, at ;east what DC considers 'human' which in the real world would mean having to take all the steroids in the world at once) Deathstroke was so good that she couldn't even read his movements. He was, according to her, like a chorus singing very fast and very loudly.

Anyways, people like Deathstroke should be put up against people like the midnighter. People who have that extra 'edge' (in Midnighter's case he has amped physicaly abilities, like Slade, and he is also able to calculate a million or so different combat maneuvers, kind of similar to Deathstroke's tactical ability .....actually I am convinced that the concept of midnighter was basically brought about by simply mixing Batman with Deathstroke).

In essence, Shang Chi (and others like him, eg Batman and Captain America) have no business engaging someone like Deathstroke (or someone like the midnighter or that guy from DC with the helmet that is programmed with 25 or so masters ....can't remember his name).

In a PURE H2H fight it would be suicidal. And for someone like Shang Chi it would have to be hand to hand (Shang Chi is no Black PAnther or batman), and thus Shang would lose his Chi to Slade.

Deathstroke wins.

Accel
I'd have to disagree with people like Batman or Shang Chi not being able to win against Slade in H2H. They wouldn't necessarily take the majority, but they could each take a few wins themselves.

Slade's only somewhat above guys like them physically, but they more than make up for the difference in skill and constantly show they can hold their own against him. For instance, Deathstroke beat Batman in their first fight, but afterwards, Deathstroke was so beat up from the fight, that he was taken out by some guy whoo IIRC had his hands shackled together.

Street-levelers like Batman and Nightwing often show they can hang with Slade just fine, so I wouldn't by any means say that fighting him H2H would be suicide.

capt it up
Originally posted by spetznaz
Let's put it like this: Shang Chi is at the pinnacle of human perfection. Just like Batman is, or Captain America, and Black Panther.

However Deathstroke is drinking some different pot of brew fellas! According to Batgirl (who is also at the peak of human perfection, at ;east what DC considers 'human' which in the real world would mean having to take all the steroids in the world at once) Deathstroke was so good that she couldn't even read his movements. He was, according to her, like a chorus singing very fast and very loudly.

Anyways, people like Deathstroke should be put up against people like the midnighter. People who have that extra 'edge' (in Midnighter's case he has amped physicaly abilities, like Slade, and he is also able to calculate a million or so different combat maneuvers, kind of similar to Deathstroke's tactical ability .....actually I am convinced that the concept of midnighter was basically brought about by simply mixing Batman with Deathstroke).

In essence, Shang Chi (and others like him, eg Batman and Captain America) have no business engaging someone like Deathstroke (or someone like the midnighter or that guy from DC with the helmet that is programmed with 25 or so masters ....can't remember his name).

In a PURE H2H fight it would be suicidal. And for someone like Shang Chi it would have to be hand to hand (Shang Chi is no Black PAnther or batman), and thus Shang would lose his Chi to Slade.

Deathstroke wins.

very well thought out, how ever you are missing some huge point's that hold a lot of wieght in thsi fight.

Shang-chi due to his chi amping abilties can and does regularly make his stat's go into the superhuman ranges. He has superhuman agility and reflex's.

Death stroke is not very skilled fighter he cunning how ever not that skilled. Batman, nightwing and many other's give him hell every time he tries and takes them h2h.

Shang-chi with his far superior h2h skill's and his ability to amp his stat's he should very well be able to take death stroke

Sam Z
I wouldn't say that DS is not very skilled. He's a trained professional killer. And I don't remember NW doing anything but annoying him when they fought 1 on 1.
DS for the win.

Deathstroke
I thought Dstroke could take this, but I didn't want to sound like a fanboy.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Slade Wilson gave the Teen Titans a tough fight always, but he also always lost. Shang-Chi , The Master of Kung-Fu kicks the crap out of him.

Sam Z
He also owned JLA by himself, I know it's PIS but still...
And he got strength feats that would put him in class 5-10 easilly...

Mider999
his past feets show he should be alot faster then those guys, the guy can dodge machine guns at point blank range, and take a hit from an anti tank weapon, and still get up, he can go underwater seemingly not needing to breath, he's hit the flash motible times, he was to fast for zatanna to even speak a word against him, and he did beat the birds of pray didnt he or at least one, now the whole fighting with kyle rayner thing is bull to me but if they say he might have won by overcomming the ring with will power well then thats not something thats impossible after all ITS SLADE, but i will admit hitting the atom when he's uber small might be farfetched less all he did was see where he was shrinking and then hit it guessing where he was.

capt it up
Originally posted by Sam Z
I wouldn't say that DS is not very skilled. He's a trained professional killer. And I don't remember NW doing anything but annoying him when they fought 1 on 1.
DS for the win.
he a killer, but he not overly skilled. Batman skills>>>>>>death strokes.

death stroke is what a person would call a swash buckler. he uses his cunning and speed to beat his oponet's. He never been that skileld msot of his showing vs MA are bad. He never hand's them there asses due to the fact he just no were near there skill level which hurt him a lot.

Accel
That's basically how I feel about the whole thing. Slade tends to rely more on his physical stats than his skills, I highly doubt he's going to walk all over any high ranking street-level martial artist.

I put the guy a bit over street-level, but not by too much.

capt it up
I agree and with shange-chi ampign abilties he can make his speed and reflex on par with deathstroke in which case death stroke goes down.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Slade might be good, but not that good. He flat out loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.