Igniz vs Goodman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
Standard rules apply, the stage is Igniz Space Station.

Ready.... FIGHT!!

(Sorry no pics this time, I am having trouble accessing photobucket)

Darkstorm Zero
Darn double posting.... forgive me.

I thing Goodman owns this fight from start to very quick finish. the guy is far too powerful for a one on one, Igniz was a master of infinite combo's, but this guy juggles opponents with nothing but his Aura (And does it with more than one fragging move for once...)

Remulous
Yeah, gameplaywise, Goodman wins but I think Igniz takes it story line wise. Their isn't enough info on Goodman to place him above Igniz, so it could be a draw.

Cloud_VII
Lol you double-posted the first post?

Darkstorm Zero
By the time I realised I hand done my own view of the match, it was too late to edit, besides i was sick.

back to the issue at hand, Goodman was able to draw multiple beings into the Coliseum, including some ultra powerful warriors, like Mizuchi, geese, Terry, Kyo, Iori, K', Shin Shishioh, Neo Dio among others...

Cloud_VII
It would be funny if you triple-posted the first post.

Darkstorm Zero
Bad computer problems make Darky go Crazy!!!

Cloud_VII
Edited

Darkstorm Zero
I didn't get that...

Anyways, anyone else have something to post?

Darkstorm Zero
Just a quick piccy of Goodman, I chose him because his looks are very similar to Igniz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.