Eeeek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Came online a little while ago and there was a bloody big spider in the corner of the room. I've been looking up to have a quick check its still there so I can move him when he's a little lower.

But I've just looked and he's gone and done a runner!! I now keep imagining he's stalking around me somewhere. Not that I'm really afraid of them but I don't fancy the idea of one crawling up my leg. sad

L.E.
u know the average person eats 8 spiders in their lifetime while sleeping.

Captain REX
I've heard that before.

Did you know that the dust floating around site of the World Trade Centers could possibly be ground up people that were crushed in the collapse?

I hate it when something keeps coming back and bugging me (spiders, roaches, my little brother...)

Julie
Spiders are creepy creatures....*hums the itsy-bitsy spider*

Tex
Spiders smile

finti
Mech you sissy big grin

queeq
"EEEWWWW ... A SPIDER!!!" = sound of mech on a chair. big grin

mah
laughing out loud
spiders are nice bugs.

Corran
Spiders are good, they eat the little annoying bugs and they make cool patterns with their webs.

queeq
And the catch the bloddy mosquitoes.

yerssot
bleurgh! I hate those evil beasts!

queeq
Evil? Dunno, they are annoying.

Corran
That falls in the little annoying bugs category

queeq
And that is not here?

Gundark
Somehow I don't think the pillow over Mech's face is going to help him avoid the spider anymore than it keeps the aliens away.

Tex
PEEEK-A-BOOO

Captain REX
Did you know that if you eat a lot of spicy foods, mosquitos will stay away from you? Ask my little brother, he's a living example. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spiders are cool. Not counting the black widow and violin spider. Those two are wretched little craps.

mechmoggy
Hey I'm not scared of spiders, its just I don't fancy looking down to find one crawling up my leg!

My nephew came round to our house ages ago and I had him amazed cus I was showing him how to catch little bugs and throw them (alive) into big spider webs. You can see the spider sprint out, kill and wrap the bug up in a ball. Kewl.

Thats a really nasty little boy thing to do but I still love doing it at 25. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
You're sick. laughing out loud

mechmoggy
I beg some of you to try it, its so much fun!

If the spider and bug are big enough you can really see whats happening better. evil face

Gundark
That's sicker. stick out tongue

mechmoggy
You should ask some of your male friends if they've ever done this, I bet at least half of them have at some point in there life.

Fire
never done it
tho I still wonder what it would be like to put a fish in a sparknling water
or microwave an animal
haven't done any and I ain't goin' to I think

yerssot
you never microwaved a chiwawa???

Fire
No I haven't

yerssot
but it's fun! try it!

Fire
lol first I need a chiwawa

yerssot
ai chiwawa! that would be hard...
if you go to a petshop you might find one...

keokiswahine
*stomps on spiders* I have arachnophobia, yuks for spiders.

yerssot
*hugs Kay*
yayy! You got rid of the yucky beasts!

Fire
a spider is usualy more scared of u than u are of it

mechmoggy
Not if the spider is holding an automatic weapon, or even worse, a spider dressed as a mime artist or clown! eek!

yerssot
nooooooooo!
*jumps out the window*

Fire
hehe a spider with a machine gun that'd be a laugh

yerssot
I never trusted that itsy bitsy spider

keokiswahine
he/she got ya?

yerssot
more white FANG

Sabrea
**shudders** kill the spiders, pleaze...all of them...i can live with the bugs..i am deathly afraid of spiders though...my dad literally throw spiders at me, not the really poisoness ones of course because he doesnt want them to bite him...but still....theres this huge spider living outside my house..***shudders***im afraid my dad will find it..but i think it may be poisoness...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.