LT vs ultimator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jax_Jax
what do you think?

guy222
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
what do you think?

My avatar

Thanos_THOTU
LT no doubt.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
My avatar

its been living tribunal day, yay laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ultimator. Hands down.

Batman-Prime
Who is Ultimator Oo

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Who is Ultimator Oo

He's the being that was able to completely own the entire 5th,6th,7th,8th, and 9th dimensional beings. He consume multiverses for breakfast and if you destroy him, which is impossible except for like God, Then everything dies with him.

Jax_Jax
pretty much,lol.

I would say ultimator as well

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He's the being that was able to completely own the entire 5th,6th,7th,8th, and 9th dimensional beings. He consume multiverses for breakfast and if you destroy him, which is impossible except for like God, Then everything dies with him.

Hmmm, LT = Gods "representative", or Gods "Alfred", I go with LT wink.

Jax_Jax
ultimaotor is the dcu/dc-multi u/dc-omni u

the only thing that is above him would be the presence.

I still say ultimator

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
ultimaotor is the dcu/dc-multi u/dc-omni u

the only thing that is above him would be the presence.

I still say ultimator

The rabid marvel fanboyism rears it's head again.

Jax_Jax
??

Batman-Prime
First I was more into DC then into Marvel, then both, after it Marvel, since some years now DC.

I'm now more of a DC fan, but still I try to judge objective, it's just my point of view, the only chars I'm really biased 'bout are Batman and Superman wink.

Mr Master
What has Ultimator done that grants him all that praise?

Respect the Living Tribunal!

This is how the Omniverse is described according to the OHOTMU v5 (2006)

"the REALMS with a Multiverse"
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7932/omniis1cz2.th.jpg
"Within the Omniverse, collections of associated REALMS from different Multiverses are referred to as Megaverses"

So a Megaverse is a collection of Multi-verses. (and LT has TWO of them in one Hand)

Ok,

Now we have the Living Tribunal On Panel holding the embodiments of TWO Megaverses in his hand like the toys of a child.

"he sits at the CENTER of ALL things, feeling the flow of countless Realities, thier FATE irrevocably determined through the judgment rendered by HIS Three Faces"
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9741/ltrules2lu3.th.jpg
"Two SIBLINGS whom the Tribunal has a place for in his great scheme of things"

"the Pulse of Creation reverberates through him, for he is its Heart, ALPHA & OMEGA revolve on the Wheel of Destiny, a Destiny SPUN by HIS mighty Hand"
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2936/ltrulescl3.th.jpg
"A Hand soon opening to allow TWO Brothers to assume their pre-destined Roles as Architects of New Realities ... and ONLY this Judge knows why"

And it's ALL CANON, according to the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe v5 (2006)

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1328/omniis2yp2.th.jpg
"the Living Tribunal also helped fashion the twin Entities the BROTHERS, each of whom became the guardian of a different Megaverse, within the larger Omniverse but encompassing MORE than a single Multiverse"

Jax_Jax
ultimator

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mr Master

"Within the Omniverse, collections of associated REALMS from different Multiverses are referred to as Megaverses"

So a Megaverse is a collection of Multi-verses. (and LT has TWO of them in one Hand)

Ok,

Now we have the Living Tribunal On Panel holding the embodiments of TWO Megaverses in his hand like the toys of a child.

"he sits at the CENTER of ALL things, feeling the flow of countless Realities, thier FATE irrevocably determined through the judgment rendered by HIS Three Faces"

"the Pulse of Creation reverberates through him, for he is its Heart, ALPHA & OMEGA revolve on the Wheel of Destiny, a Destiny SPUN by HIS mighty Hand"
"A Hand soon opening to allow TWO Brothers to assume their pre-destined Roles as Architects of New Realities ... and ONLY this Judge knows why"

And it's ALL CANON, according to the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe v5 (2006)

"the Living Tribunal also helped fashion the twin Entities the BROTHERS, each of whom became the guardian of a different Megaverse, within the larger Omniverse but encompassing MORE than a single Multiverse"

Never forget one thing though, it doesn't matter that LT has two or thousand Megaverses, all the Megaverses, Omniverses and Multiverses are not more "worth" or powerful then all the DC Universes/Multiverse. If DC has only one Universe it is as much "worth" or powerful as all Marvel-verses Combined. That's a simple rule. The Brothers referred to are not the Brothers from the DC vs Marvel Crossover as long as DC doesn't state the same.

If one would say that one Marvel Megaverse is as big and powerful as the DC Universe (if DC would have only one Universe that is) or even more, and that two Megaverses are twice that much, then you would have to say LT > DC God, which would be just garbage wink.

Oh yes and LT doesn't serves the same God like the Spectre, both "Gods" are equals and represent two different, independent "Universes" or Companies.

So still LT = Spectre.

Mr Master
Never forget one thing though, it doesn't matter that LT has two or thousand Megaverses, all the Megaverses, Omniverses and Multiverses are not more "worth" or powerful then all the DC Universes/Multiverse. If DC has only one Universe it is as much "worth" or powerful as all Marvel-verses Combined. That's a simple rule.

What does this have to do with the Living Tribunal's Feat?

And who was comparing DC and Marvel? confused

The Brothers referred to are not the Brothers from the DC vs Marvel Crossover as long as DC doesn't state the same.

And who said they were the Brothers from the DC vs Marvel garbage?

I clearly said the Living Tribunal's is holding TWO Marvel Megaverses in his Hand.

I never said the Living Tribunal is holding DC in his Hand.

These Megaverses have absolutely NOTHING to do with DC.

If one would say that one Marvel Megaverse is as big and powerful as the DC Universe (if DC would have only one Universe that is) or even more, and that two Megaverses are twice that much, then you would have to say LT > DC God, which would be just garbage

No,

that's you saying that.

I'm just posting a FEAT courtesy of the Living Tribunal.

That's how we decide the winner of these hypothetical battles.

That said,

what has Ultimator done On Panel? confused

Oh yes and LT doesn't serves the same God like the Spectre, both "Gods" are equals and represent two different, independent "Universes" or Companies.

Again,

I don't see what point your trying to make that isn't known.

No one is comparing the power, scope or depth of the DC Reality with Marvel's.

So still LT = Spectre.

dontgetit

LT vs Ultimator

Utrigita
those picture you showed early they where after a retcon right ??? just curious still thinks LT takes this

h1a8

Ok,

Yet LT only governs a single multiverse. And where do you get LT has two megaverses in his hand? Get that junk outta here. Are those the brothers retconned (I think preretconned)? Any way TOAA did the greater of creating (and giving power to) and fashioning the brothers (LT only helped fashion them). Know that the brothers>>>>>>>>>>>LT. Their power dwarfs his.
With all that mumble jumble LT has been proven inferior or equal even to some in his own multiverse.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Ok,

All of this is pretty but it is still nothign compared to what the Ultimator is and did. You see in DC, Each Dimension is itself a mega multiverse. Or many. The 3rd Dimension alone houses every multiverse that is 3rd dimensional. The entire 3rd and 4th dimensions are play things to the likes of mxy. and the ultimator bitched the upper tier dimensions which house greater and more powerful mega-multiverses. It is simply beyond anything the LT has shown.

Utrigita
but what has the LT shown ??? he rarely engages himself in confrontations unless they are a threat to the multiverse, I have seen him in IG and The brothers and Thanos HOTU and a little in doctor strange thats about it

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by h1a8
Yet LT only governs a single multiverse. And where do you get LT has two megaverses in his hand? Get that junk outta here. Are those the brothers retconned (I think preretconned)? Any way TOAA did the greater of creating (and giving power to) and fashioning the brothers (LT only helped fashion them). Know that the brothers>>>>>>>>>>>LT. Their power dwarfs his.
With all that mumble jumble LT has been proven inferior or equal even to some in his own multiverse.
Read and Procced:

LT exists in all Multiverses

The Brothers before the retcon was TOAA and the Presence.

You cannot compare anyone to Spectre because his power varies, he had problem with Shazam once, and also Batman.
And once he merged with the Presence.

celestialdemon
The LT could just put the Ultimator to sleep. That's what Dream did. laughing

Utrigita
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Read and Procced:

You cannot compare anyone to Spectre because his power varies, he had problem with Shazam once, and also Batman.

Just love that picture smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The LT could just put the Ultimator to sleep. That's what Dream did. laughing

Actually only mxy was able to see that this would work becuz of mxy's character. The Lt wouldn't think Dream was boring. probably think he was a great conversationist. So the LT wouldn't think to take the Ultimator to the dream.

h1a8
Read and Procced:

Look who is talking in that scan. Not credible. They obviously don't know what there talking about. They even said a typo.
They certainly meant universes (not multiverses). Look at the second statement in the panel and you can clearly see why.
Otherwise he would be exist in the D.C. multiverse. But notice even the talker is saying LT can only destroy universes (not multiverses).
When one is talking about universes and multiverses it is easy to get confused (I know I have).

Utrigita
excuse me but LT is fully capable of destroying the multiverse if he chooses to but that isn't really his purpose he only destroys one and that is only if the deems it ABSOLUTELY necessary

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
excuse me but LT is fully capable of destroying the multiverse if he chooses to but that isn't really his purpose he only destroys one and that is only if the deems it ABSOLUTELY necessary

co signed. he has the power to do just about anything

nvrbeenwthagirl
co signed. he has the power to do just about anything

No he doesn't. He is bound by rules and the cosmic balance. The Ultimator gives no such care about such things. The LT has been beaten on panel before. He even questioned his might against the IG which is not even in league with Mxy's power.

Utrigita
No he doesn't. He is bound by rules and the cosmic balance. The Ultimator gives no such care about such things. The LT has been beaten on panel before. He even questioned his might against the IG which is not even in league with Mxy's power.

Yes in a way he doubted his power against the IG but LT assignment is to safeguard the reality not destroying it, as it was necessary for wrestling the gauntlet from Adam Warlock, and in these forum LT couldn't care less about the cosmis balance this is bloodlust right so basically this time he is free to show just what he is capable of.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes in a way he doubted his power against the IG but LT assignment is to safeguard the reality not destroying it, as it was necessary for wrestling the gauntlet from Adam Warlock, and in these forum LT couldn't care less about the cosmis balance this is bloodlust right so basically this time he is free to show just what he is capable of.

Mxy is at least equal to or superior to the Pre-retconned beyonder. Who out right owned the LT. The ultimator owns ALL of the imps including Mxy as he couldn't out power the ultimator. LT loses big time.

Utrigita
excuse me just WHERE did Beyonder own LT where does he defeat him???

nvrbeenwthagirl
excuse me just WHERE did Beyonder own LT where does he defeat him???

The LT was nothing compared to the LT. The LT couldn't stop the beyonder from destroying death and maessing up the cosmic balance. The lt is not infinite in power. The ultimator is everything. Nuff said.

h1a8

based off what?
His show of non omnipotence in his own multiverse.
His power showing is pathetic compared to Mxy.

Mider999
ok since when does marvel have the brain damage to say it has jurisdiction over the omniverse...........there basically saying LT is like even governor of this earth the one we're living on uh oh i hope he dont see what im typing cause he'll snap me out of existence, no he'll make up some excuse as to why not. Thats just lame sorry but it is who gave marvel comics the right to have all these multiverses, they just wanna be what kind of comics, crossgen only has one multiverse i guess LT is there governor, and image too........what a load of crap, in thanos the end THOTI expended its entire power cause it recreated the multiverse and LT died as well when it absorbed him.

Mr Master
those picture you showed early they where after a retcon right ???

Yes.

The "Brothers" only lasted 4 MONTHS in thier existence as supposed embodiments of DC & Marvel (this was Never mentioned in any other Marvel Comic Book btw)

October 1996, Marvel Comics vs DC is published (Brothers intro)

February 1997, Adventures of the X-Men (relevent issues of the series) is published. (the retcon)

In Adventures of the X-Men the Brothers are retconned into Two Marvel Megaverses.

Each Megaverse is a collection of Multiverses.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Mider999
ok since when does marvel have the brain damage to say it has jurisdiction over the omniverse...........there basically saying LT is like even governor of this earth the one we're living on uh oh i hope he dont see what im typing cause he'll snap me out of existence, no he'll make up some excuse as to why not. Thats just lame sorry but it is who gave marvel comics the right to have all these multiverses, they just wanna be what kind of comics, crossgen only has one multiverse i guess LT is there governor, and image too........what a load of crap, in thanos the end THOTI expended its entire power cause it recreated the multiverse and LT died as well when it absorbed him.

LT didn't die, he was absorbed.

Mr Master
Yet LT only governs a single multiverse.

And yet he "Spins the Destiny" of TWO Megaverses in one hand.

And where do you get LT has two megaverses in his hand? Get that junk outta here.

You must've missed it, here's the On Panel "junk" again, as opposed to your Verbal facts.

Are those the brothers retconned (I think preretconned)?

Yes.

those are the Brothers Retconned.

Read my post please friend so we can both avoid redundancy.

Any way TOAA did the greater of creating (and giving power to) and fashioning the brothers (LT only helped fashion them).

I believe it clearly states On Panel that the Living Tribunal did MOST of the Work.

"he sits at the CENTER of ALL things, feeling the flow of countless Realities, thier FATE irrevocably determined through the judgment rendered by HIS Three Faces
Two SIBLINGS whom the Tribunal has a place for in his great scheme of things"

"the Pulse of Creation reverberates through him, for he is its Heart, ALPHA & OMEGA revolve on the Wheel of Destiny, a Destiny SPUN by HIS mighty Hand
A Hand soon opening to allow TWO Brothers to assume their pre-destined Roles as Architects of New Realities ... and ONLY this Judge knows why"

Mr Master
All of this is pretty but it is still nothign compared to what the Ultimator is and did. You see in DC, Each Dimension is itself a mega multiverse.

Sorry friend but I can't except that without proof.

Either show the scans were that is stated as I Proved with my claims, or tell me what issues to find this information in,

otherwise no

Mider999
you can show scans of the LT using the presance as his tea cup for all you want but thats really a load of it, he's the boss of MU thats it this omniverse stuff is getting out of hand.

Mr Master
you can show scans of the LT using the presance as his tea cup for all you want but thats really a load of it, he's the boss of MU thats it this omniverse stuff is getting out of hand.

You don't like it write a letter to Marvel and complain.

Until Marval says otherwise I'll stick with what they say. smile

Mr Master
Know that the brothers>>>>>>>>>>>LT. Their power dwarfs his.

LT and Spectre were able to MERGE the Two Brothers by FORCE into ONE Universe:
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1752/one262ai.th.jpg
(we find out in the Next Issue, that the Living Tribunal and Spectre were the ones that MERGED the TWO Universes BY FORCE!)

"He had thought the MERGING was the DOING of the Brothers, it was NOT"
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2453/br2sj1.th.jpg
"because of the War, ONE of the Universes faced being hurled INTO OBLIVION"

the On Panel account clearly depicts LT and Spectre HOLDING the Brothers together by Force.

"And the Cosmic Guardians ... the Living Tribunal and Spectre, are HOLDING it ALL TOGETHER "
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6881/br3vf3.th.jpg
"Their effort Created a Amalgam Universe ... the Brother aren't Happy about it"

"mumble jumble?"

I'm presenting On Panel Art with visualization and character statements, and you dismiss it with no contradictory proof. wink

When has LT been "proven inferior or equal" to others in the Multiverse?

Mr Master
The Living Tribunal and Spectre were struggling to keep the Brothers MERGED.
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1033/ltspni4.th.jpg

But they did OWN them nonetheless (momentarily)

Mider999
i guess if marvel told you that you was actually an ameba youd believe it.........oh and i dont know what you think the omniverse is sir but in definition that includes this universe i guess you believe the LT to be real i guess marvel really isnt some comic book company there actually like super gods beyond this universe pretending to be humans well i dont believe that but as you say you'll stick to what they say..............

Mr Master
i guess if marvel told you that you was actually an ameba youd believe it.........

lmfao

oh and i dont know what you think the omniverse is sir but in definition that includes this universe

Where does it say that in the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe v5 (2006)

i guess you believe the LT to be real i guess marvel really isnt some comic book company there actually like super gods beyond this universe pretending to be humans well i dont believe that but as you say you'll stick to what they say..............

dontgetit

guy222

Here we go again. Living Tribunal is second to the One Above All. That simple. No abstract comes close. He's #1. smile

Utrigita
LT and Spectre were able to MERGE the Two Brothers by FORCE into ONE Universe:
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1752/one262ai.th.jpg
(we find out in the Next Issue, that the Living Tribunal and Spectre were the ones that MERGED the TWO Universes BY FORCE!)

the On Panel account clearly depicts LT and Spectre HOLDING the Brothers together by Force.

"And the Cosmic Guardians ... the Living Tribunal and Spectre, are HOLDING it ALL TOGETHER "

"mumble jumble?"

I'm presenting On Panel Art with visualization and character statements, and you dismiss it with no contradictory proof. wink

When has LT been "proven inferior or equal" to others in the Multiverse?

(Here we go again)

No the first scan doesn't show that the brothers merged into one universe (multiverse whatever) by the power of the LT and Spectre it clearly states that the brothers decided to end the fight in there own way not by being forced and the reason the stopped wasn't because of LT and Spectre fighting them but because they saw something in Bruce Wayne and Captain America something unique that maked them stop.

Correct the merging wasn't the doing of the brothers but it doesn't say that LT nore Spectre Forced them into anything, but they with a last ditch effort managed to trick them into a amalgam universe. So in some sense you are right they tricked the brothers. Didn't own them, in anyway.

Mumble Jumble ??? Mr Master makes a honour in always supporting his thread with scans and well known facts and then some (I make a honour in shooting them downwink)

Mr Master
No the first scan doesn't show that the brothers merged into one universe (multiverse whatever) by the power of the LT and Spectre it clearly states that the brothers decided to end the fight in there own way not by being forced

Dude where are you getting your information from?

Where does it say that the Brothers Merged on their own,

by their own decision? confused (you just made that up)

And you're willfully ignoring On Panel and character statements, this will lead to circles.

Mr Master
and the reason the stopped wasn't because of LT and Spectre fighting them but because they saw something in Bruce Wayne and Captain America something unique that maked them stop.

That's at the END of the saga, what are you talking about it?

This has Nothing to do with LT and Spectre MERGING them by Force.

Which they did ON PANEL!

Correct the merging wasn't the doing of the brothers but it doesn't say that LT nore Spectre Forced them into anything, but they with a last ditch effort managed to trick them into a amalgam universe. So in some sense you are right they tricked the brothers. Didn't own them, in anyway.

no

Were are you getting this "tricked them into an Amalgam Universe?"

On Panel they MERGED by the Living Tribunal and Spectre by FORCE!

Why would they be struggling if the Brothers are complying with the MERGER? hum

Mr Master makes a honour in always supporting his thread with scans and well known facts and then some (I make a honour in shooting them down)

With unsupported opinions, but who's counting.

Utrigita
Dude where are you getting your information from?

Where does it say that the Brothers Merged on their own,

by their own decision? confused (you just made that up)

And you're willfully ignoring On Panel and character statements, this will lead to circles.

Will you please read the first one of the scans you postet everything on it please: The brothers are settling the contest their OWN way ... By coming together fusing all that they are so they can coexist as one unified being: sorry doesn't see LT and SPectre doing anything to force them. We see that the Brothers fusing together and creating the Amalgam universe was a last ditch effort by Spectre and The Living Tribunal, to prevent Marvel, since DC won, from being completely obliterated.

AND THEY DIDN'T MERGE THEM BY FORCE! they tricked them and where do you get you :BY FORCE: from, and if they really could force the brothers to anything then how come LT saying in the beginning that for the first time he couldn't do anything to uphold the cosmic balance???

confused

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bro2xa7.jpg

Oh Would you like to get the Part with Batman and Captain america again a scan perhaps that show that it is THEM not the Spectre and LT Marvel can thank for not being blow to bits.

And I give you credit I think you are a great debater I respect you even though I disagree with you. I then make a little fun and you throw it back in my face like it was a poisinous snake!

Mr Master
Will you please read the first one of the scans you postet everything on it please: The brothers are settling the contest their OWN way ... By coming together fusing all that they are so they can coexist as one unified being:

That's what the prior "Access" who thought that:
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6379/uninz4.th.jpg

In the next issue we learn it was LT and Spectre that MERGED them:

sorry doesn't see LT and SPectre doing anything to force them.

That's because we SEE them in the Next issue OWNING the Brothers momentarily by MERGING them.

We see that the Brothers fusing together and creating the Amalgam universe was a last ditch effort by Spectre and The Living Tribunal, to prevent Marvel, since DC won, from being completely obliterated.

This actually agrees with me.

AND THEY DIDN'T MERGE THEM BY FORCE! they tricked them and where do you get you :BY FORCE: from,

When you show us On Panel this statement I'll agree.

Until then the Brothers were Merged by Spectre and LT, and they are struggling to hold them together, (IMPLYING FORCE)

Mr Master
and if they really could force the brothers to anything then how come LT saying in the beginning that for the first time he couldn't do anything to uphold the cosmic balance???

He was Alone when he said that?

But when Spectre and LT joined, they manipulated the Brothers physically.

Oh Would you like to get the Part with Batman and Captain america again a scan perhaps that show that it is THEM not the Spectre and LT Marvel can thank for not being blow to bits.

Read the Comic dude, then come come back.

You're beginning to make circles, I won't dance.

Last time,

Batman and Captain America influenced the Brothers to co-exist at the END of the Series!!! (NOT when LT and Spectre MERGED the Brothers)

And I give you credit I think you are a great debater I respect you even though I disagree with you. I then make a little fun and you throw it back in my face like it was a poisinous snake!

Thanx,

but let's stick to debating and leave the funny stuff elsewhere. smile

Utrigita
He was Alone when he said that?

But when Spectre and LT joined, they manipulated the Brothers physically.

Read the Comic dude, then come come back.

You're beginning to make circles, I won't dance.

Last time,

Batman and Captain America influenced the Brothers to co-exist at the END of the Series!!! (NOT when LT and Spectre MERGED the Brothers)

Thanx,

but let's stick to debating and leave the funny stuff elsewhere. smile

Will make these very quick come with better response tomorrow hope you can wait.

I didn't disagree with you on the brothers merging but i disagree on the way it is done.

Glad that you neither could find you force but it is IMPLYING FORCE, but still in my openion I see the Brothers tricked into merging, because if it was by force it wouldn't be nessary to make a last ditch effort to anything if they could force them. Then all would be fine.
Oh and change you statement that they owned them since they on longer used direct force but in some way you are right implying force can be many things

Clearly they didn't manipulate the brothers physically, when it is shown them hanging on the swords on the brothers while they fight but is incapable of doing anything and The Brothers unleash so much energy that spectre and LT i awred, and again you and I have either no prove if it is only one ore both of the brothers but something tells me it is only on of them he fells.

I am not a dancer I am raising this because of it showing that in the end the LT and Spectre wasn't capable of doing anything against the will of the brothers, the only way they could be stopped was if they chosed it themselves.

Mr Master
Will make these very quick come with better response tomorrow hope you can wait.

If it's this same defence I can.

I didn't disagree with you on the brothers merging but i disagree on the way it is done.

Glad that you neither could find you force but it is IMPLYING FORCE, but still in my openion I see the Brothers tricked into merging, because if it was by force it wouldn't be nessary to make a last ditch effort to anything if they could force them. Then all would be fine.

dontgetit

I don't think you understand what a "last ditch effort" means.

The "Last ditch effort" to save one of the Brothers was MADE BY Spectre and the Living Tribunal, what is it you don't understand? confused

The "Last ditch effort" was MERGING them, and HELD intacked by LT & Spectre (in other words ... Manipulated/Warped)

Oh and change you statement that they owned them since they on longer used direct force but in some way you are right implying force can be many things

Actually it's clearly enough depicted artistically that LT and Spectre were using FORCE.

You don't want to accept the evidence, that's on you.

Clearly they didn't manipulate the brothers physically, when it is shown them hanging on the swords on the brothers while they fight but is incapable of doing anything and The Brothers unleash so much energy that spectre and LT i awred, and again you and I have either no prove if it is only one ore both of the brothers but something tells me it is only on of them he fells.

Meh, they only struck each other ONCE after LT and Spectre intervened.

Imo they held them back quite effectively.

I am not a dancer I am raising this because of it showing that in the end the LT and Spectre wasn't capable of doing anything against the will of the brothers, the only way they could be stopped was if they chosed it themselves.

If you say so.

But On Panel LT and Spectre Merged them and kept them Merged by FORCE.

And they also HELD them back after they found the Brothers fighting, the Brothers only struck each other Once at the end.

Endless Mike
I saw one scan with Mr. Ultimate guy, but how was he eventually beaten?

Mider999
hmmmm i once read a comic where Myx destroyed the multiverse with bat mite if that was cannon which we dont know if it is, that would be pretty hard for LT to defeat this guy there talking about since the fifty dimension is full of guys as strong or stronger then myx, and then you have to put into fact the other universes.

Batman-Prime
*What does this have to do with the Living Tribunal's Feat?*

A lot, the feats may seem impressive at first but if you consider that the DC Universe is build in another fashion then the Marvel one those feats won't be as impressive as some DC fans may think. Such feats are predistinated to impress DC fans but only if not properly explained. So you have to explain how to compare Marvel and DC feats before comparing the power of 2 beings from differen't companies.

*And who was comparing DC and Marvel? *

LT is from Marvel and Ultimator AFAIK from DC, right? If you compare two beings from different universes with feats, without explaining how different the DC Universe, which is independent to all that Marvel may write or think, works you seemed to put the Marvel U over DC.

*And who said they were the Brothers from the DC vs Marvel garbage?*

Since only the brothers known to most of us are those from Marvel vs DC, I see a need to differ. BTW You state in another post that you indeed think so or is this just a misunderstanding?.

* those picture you showed early they where after a retcon right ???*

*Yes.
The "Brothers" only lasted 4 MONTHS in thier existence as supposed embodiments of DC & Marvel (this was Never mentioned in any other Marvel Comic Book btw)
October 1996, Marvel Comics vs DC is published (Brothers intro)
February 1997, Adventures of the X-Men (relevent issues of the series) is published. (the retcon)
In Adventures of the X-Men the Brothers are retconned into Two Marvel Megaverses.
Each Megaverse is a collection of Multiverses.*

Marvel can't recton the Brothers on their own, sorry to say it but this would be hilarious. "They rectonned the Brothers into 2 Marvel Megaverses, each is a collection of Multiverses, before that you talk about the Brothers from Marvel vs DC." You see, that's where misunderstandings come from.

To explain this, the Brothers from Marvel vs DC were not rectonned by Marvel (except if DC rectonned them too, which didn't happen AFAIK), those brothers LT created or help create are two differen't beings that go by the same name. Like TOAA the boss of Lt and TOAA the Celestial.

*I clearly said the Living Tribunal's is holding TWO Marvel Megaverses in his Hand.
I never said the Living Tribunal is holding DC in his Hand.
These Megaverses have absolutely NOTHING to do with DC.*

Did you change your mind? confused Look below, another post from you, the second part.

*you can show scans of the LT using the presance as his tea cup for all you want but thats really a load of it, he's the boss of MU thats it this omniverse stuff is getting out of hand.*

*You don't like it write a letter to Marvel and complain.
Until Marval says otherwise I'll stick with what they say.*

IIRC the Presence is a DC thing right, the counterpart to TOAA? Surely you just don't felt the need to response to this, it seems here you think differently but well one can't be sure.

*I'm just posting a FEAT courtesy of the Living Tribunal.
That's how we decide the winner of these hypothetical battles.

Yes that's right, but still, I find the need to think about the way both universes work, so I can judge and understand the feats better.

My summary;

The Marvel Universe is an Omniverse, full of Megaverses and Multiverses, it even has it's own set of Brothers (not the Brothers from DC vs Marvel)

The DC Universe is one powerful Multiverse/Universe (as they wish)

Each Companybased Universe has an "imaginary" power of say 100

Marvel decided to split it between it's omniverse. Lets say they have 100 Megaverses in this Omniverse, each gets it fair share of power, means 1.
Holding 2 Megaverses is a FEAT of 2.

DC decided to have one Multiverse (Or Universe depends) This Mutiverse gets the full power of 100. It's split into 9 (?) Dimensions (nvrbeenwthagirl would need you to explain me what Ultimator destroyed wink) each dimension has a power of 100:9 = 11,11* owning 5-9 would mean the Ultimator had a FEAT of 55,55* which is a way more impressing then LT's feat wink. When one considers that the Anti-Monitor destroyed the whole Multiverse except 5 Universes (realities) this would be at least a FEAT of 95 big grin.

Now I understands why the DC heroes are often Cosmic beings themselves, because DC decided to give more power into each Universe, that's why one should consider each GL, Superman, WW and all other powerhouses of the DC U superior to the Powerhouses of Marvel maybe even equal or Superior to beings like Galactus, Celestials or Eternity. Destroy a Galaxy in the DC U and it's about the same FEAT as destryoing an entire Universe in Marvel. Makes sense.

Except, if Marvel decided to put say 90% of their power into the Marvel Universe(Multiverse) giving the rest of the Megaverses and Multiverses only the remaining 10% of the power, well this would put the Marvel Universe back into the ring. Though then the LT FEAT with the two Megaverses would be just "pathetic".

*LT vs Ultimator*

That Said, I already Voted for LT because he is Spectres counterpart, even though this Megaverse feat may be "lame" he is still labeled as the second one in the food chain by Marvel.

Endless Mike
No, "World's Funnest" is not canon.

Beta Ray Howard
Mider? Make something up?

Naaaaaaw.

Mr. Master, this kid has a mad-on for the Tribunal for no reason.

Anyway, the Tribunal is a multiversal entity that is essentially the emissary for the will of Stan Lee.

What he says quite literally goes, no questions asked.

Take what Mr. Mxy has been able to do, and multiply it by an endless amount, and you have the Tribunal.

Just an added note, but if Spectre is DC's Tribunal, why did Emperor Joker have him in a bird cage?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
No, "World's Funnest" is not canon.

Yes it is. You dont' read DC much do you? Irgo the Kingdom and IC all of the elseworld's tale are actual stories. And since there is only one MXy, it is cannon to the one true mxy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Mider? Make something up?

Naaaaaaw.

Mr. Master, this kid has a mad-on for the Tribunal for no reason.

Anyway, the Tribunal is a multiversal entity that is essentially the emissary for the will of Stan Lee.

What he says quite literally goes, no questions asked.

Take what Mr. Mxy has been able to do, and multiply it by an endless amount, and you have the Tribunal.

Just an added note, but if Spectre is DC's Tribunal, why did Emperor Joker have him in a bird cage?

The Imps are literally beyond the power of the LT that is why. The Imps are like the pre retconned beyonder. Try reading more dc. it helps.

Beta Ray Howard
The Imps are literally beyond the power of the LT that is why.

Since when was The Spectre the Living Tribunal?

The Imps are like the pre retconned beyonder. Try reading more dc. it helps.

Beyonder Pre-retcon wasn't above the Tribunal.

I read plenty of DC comics. Well, let's change that. I read whatever involves Deathstroke or Hal Jordan, aside from Hal's Spectre stuff.

It doesn't make sense for someone powered by God to be defeated by someone below him, unless DC's God was pulling an Odin and trying to humble Spectre or something.

That, or just bad writing. Didn't Loeb write the Emperor Joker storyline?

guy222
My avatar

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3433/strangetalesv1158p15ag1.jpg

Nikkolas
He's more powerful than the multiverse a million times over....

He erased Multi-Death.

He was threatening to kill the multiverse.

LT NEVER showed up....

PR Beyonder > LT.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Nikkolas

He erased Multi-Death.

LT NEVER showed up....

PR Beyonder > LT.

IIRC Lt was there helpless as a child.

guy222
IIRC Lt was there helpless as a child.

Good mornin

Tribunal is a baby laughing out loud Ok. For me, Living Tribunal is #1. If Beyonder was all that, he wouldn't have been killed by Thanos. I will post the scan where it indicates all cube beings spawn from True Beyonders. Allowed by Living Tribunal.

It merits good and honest debate, with so many rooting for a winner. In Marvel, Tribunal is second to The One Above All. In DC, Spectre is second to the Presence. Tribunal and Spectre held back the 'Brothers', that's how i interpreted that ignorant Marvel vs DC 1-4.

h1a8
And yet he "Spins the Destiny" of TWO Megaverses in one hand.

You must've missed it, here's the On Panel "junk" again, as opposed to your Verbal facts.

Yes.

those are the Brothers Retconned.

Read my post please friend so we can both avoid redundancy.

I believe it clearly states On Panel that the Living Tribunal did MOST of the Work.

"he sits at the CENTER of ALL things, feeling the flow of countless Realities, thier FATE irrevocably determined through the judgment rendered by HIS Three Faces
Two SIBLINGS whom the Tribunal has a place for in his great scheme of things"

"the Pulse of Creation reverberates through him, for he is its Heart, ALPHA & OMEGA revolve on the Wheel of Destiny, a Destiny SPUN by HIS mighty Hand
A Hand soon opening to allow TWO Brothers to assume their pre-destined Roles as Architects of New Realities ... and ONLY this Judge knows why"

lies and deceit.
Your either blind or batty or both (blind as a bat laughing ). i'm just joking. So don't have a cow okay.
A reality is a universe (not multiverse). Plus the scan says he has enough energy in his hand to destroy galaxies (not even universes).
TOAA has a great scheme of things (LT only helped fashioned them). And since those are the brothers preretcon (which has nothing to do with the retcon brothers and who are an infinite times weaker) then showing them is not valid (or even useful for the purpose). Thus that is where your deceit comes into play the most.

And all that other mumble jumble is just saying of his power over his multiverse. Please remember that a reality is a universe (nothing more).
Anyone who knows about LT knows that he governs a single multiverse (his multiverse) which is called by Marvel on panel many times as The Multiverse. So no more trying to pull a fast one and trying to fool the rookies here who don't know much about comics okay. Because us vets aren't buying it.

Utrigita
That's what the prior "Access" who thought that:
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6379/uninz4.th.jpg

In the next issue we learn it was LT and Spectre that MERGED them:

That's because we SEE them in the Next issue OWNING the Brothers momentarily by MERGING them.

This actually agrees with me.

When you show us On Panel this statement I'll agree.

Until then the Brothers were Merged by Spectre and LT, and they are struggling to hold them together, (IMPLYING FORCE)

What a long road you have been on Mr Master, regarding that scan first direct force then implying force then manipulating/warping can you agree with yourself on how they TRICKED them???

Then I find it strange that I cannot find a place where is says that the LT and Spectre are using Force to Force the Brothers into the universe. But if you can find that place please go ahead and that with :THEY ARE HOLDING IT ALL TOGETHER: not that again it is useless

They struck each other a few times yes and at that time they realised enough energy to destroy both universe even though the LT and Spectre tried to stop them, and don't you forgot that they realised enough energy to make both of you heroes tremble. Shall we take the observation from access where it is compared who well Spectre is faring.

On Panel sorry doesn't see that anywhere, but I find it funny that you are explaining to me what Last ditch effort means and then go on to arguing against it through you entire post.

In the End where they struck each other

Mr Master
lies and deceit.

Your cluelessness is leading you to believe such.

Your either blind or batty or both (blind as a bat ). i'm just joking. So don't have a cow okay.

Stick to the debate, be thorough and read,

this will help you avoid talking shit

A reality is a universe (not multiverse). Plus the scan says he has enough energy in his hand to destroy galaxies (not even universes).

The Brothers were Retconned into Two Marvel Megaverses, 4 Months after DC vs Marvel #1

Each Megaverse is a collection of Multiverses.

TOAA has a great scheme of things (LT only helped fashioned them).

I thought I was the liar?

Here you are literally making up shit ...

It clearly reads,
"Two SIBLINGS whom the Tribunal has a place for in HIS great scheme of things"

Where the hell are you getting the TOAA from?

(LT only helped fashioned them).

That's a Bio error, it happens...

ON Panel he did it ALONE!

On Panel>>>>Bio

Only what corresponds with what happened On Panel is taken into consideration in a Bio.

And since those are the brothers preretcon (which has nothing to do with the retcon brothers and who are an infinite times weaker)

Actually research them debate,

those Scans are of the Brothers POST-Retcon!

then showing them is not valid (or even useful for the purpose). Thus that is where your deceit comes into play the most.

"deceit?"

Don't blame me for you utter ignorance.

The Feat is relevant cause it shows LT manipulating TWO Megaverses.

And all that other mumble jumble is just saying of his power over his multiverse. Please remember that a reality is a universe (nothing more).

So we should take your word over Marvel's?

dontgetit

Ain't gonna happen.

Anyone who knows about LT knows that he governs a single multiverse (his multiverse) which is called by Marvel on panel many times as The Multiverse. So no more trying to pull a fast one and trying to fool the rookies here who don't know much about comics okay.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg

I think you need to Read more Comics.

Because us vets aren't buying it.

hysterical2

Mr Master
What a long road you have been on Mr Master, regarding that scan first direct force then implying force then manipulating/warping can you agree with yourself on how they TRICKED them???
Ok,

I can see now this is beyond you, and thus there is no need to further debate this with you.

Then I find it strange that I cannot find a place where is says that the LT and Spectre are using Force to Force the Brothers into the universe. But if you can find that place please go ahead and that with :THEY ARE HOLDING IT ALL TOGETHER: not that again it is useless

firefirefireph

They struck each other a few times

Read the Comic dude, then debate.

The Brothers struck each other ONCE, after LT and Spectre interfered.

On Panel sorry doesn't see that anywhere, but I find it funny that you are explaining to me what Last ditch effort means and then go on to arguing against it through you entire post.

Now you've entered the Gibberish zone.

Lord Urizen
Yo that Ultimator story was fkn hilarious lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok,

I can see now this is beyond you, and thus there is no need to further debate this with you.

firefirefireph

It amazes me how so many people can see that you will do or say anthing within the context of your own understanding to win an argument and then get mad when people won't agree with your assesments of comics. I have been saying it for a long time and I'm glad others see it. Your opinion and assesment of Events is NOT LAW.

Mr Master
It amazes me how so many people can see that you will do or say anthing within the context of your own understanding to win an argument and then get mad when people won't agree with your assesments of comics. I have been saying it for a long time and I'm glad others see it. Your opinion and assesment of Events is NOT LAW.

You obviously aren't following the debate,

your meaningless post is proof of that.

You noticed an intransigent individual dismissing the On Panel evidence, and you quickly saw an opportunity to spew your grudge. laughing out loud

Get off my nuts, stop hating and reply with something of consequence.

Thanos_THOTU
Lol, he uses the crossovers to compare the Living Tribunal to the Spetcre.

LT >> IG > I-IG >> UN >> Multiverse

If LT was all that ... Well it's not hard to figure out that he was fully capable of destroying the Multiverse.

Utrigita
Ok,

firefirefireph

So is this you respons to my post, just being annoying and ignorant and start throwing insults at me because I analyse different then you on the first subject and tjeck these scans out and again missing a POINT if they only hit each other onch then how could the spectre and LT be awed by the power unlessed confused And that one struck you are talking about is also there.

Spectres take on the Brothers Power
http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bro15qz2.jpg

LT and Spectre regards on the power output
http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bro16bi3.jpg

Is that Spectre and Beyonder hanging there while the brothers cross swords I think it is ...
http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bro19mk1.jpg

And the climax of the confrontation, what power LT and Spectre had against The brothers
http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bro20ni1.jpg

Usually I like to keep a civil tone but you are the greatest moron to have never debatet this subject you got owned the first time you then disappear and then decided to come back for more, How stupid are you? You enjoy posting scans and saying On Panel but everytime I Choose to show anything you disregard it and probably thinks it is something that i drawed myself the night over. I have no wish to discuss a subject with a retard who when He is up against the wall resords to insult this discussion for my part is over!

nvrbeenwthagirl
You obviously aren't following the debate,

your meaningless post is proof of that.

You noticed an intransigent individual dismissing the On Panel evidence, and you quickly saw an opportunity to spew your grudge. laughing out loud

Get off my nuts, stop hating and reply with something of consequence.

You have nuts? when did you go out and buy some? You have never had nuts. Your fanboys and crownies who have no minds of thier own and follow your word as law do not = Nuts.

Nikkolas
Mr. M is posting proof of his position and discussing a topic relevant to the purpose of this thread.

All you're doing is coming in here and bitching and insulting him. You're spamming and flaming because nothing you say pertains to the purpose of this topic. You're also being a royal jacfkass.

I'm not pseudo-modding here but come on. You aren't painting yourself in the light of superiority when you come into a thread and start hurling around insults.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mr. M is posting proof of his position and discussing a topic relevant to the purpose of this thread.

All you're doing is coming in here and bitching and insulting him. You're spamming and flaming because nothing you say pertains to the purpose of this topic. You're also being a royal jacfkass.

I'm not pseudo-modding here but come on. You aren't painting yourself in the light of superiority when you come into a thread and start hurling around insults.

And since you dont' know our history I'd suggest you keep it quiet. I have said the same things many others have said, and his chronies dismissed me. but now that others are here saying the same things, There must be validity to what I have been saying for ever. His post mean nothign when he subjectifies his "proof" with twisting of meaning or leaves out somethings to justify his arguments. I insulted him becuz he did insult me. I have said time and again that he twist things to his view and then every one goes ooh aww with no thought or reasoning. Thanks for post tho. very entertaining.

Thanos_THOTU
Lol, he uses the crossovers to compare the Living Tribunal to the Spetcre.

LT >> IG > I-IG >> UN >> Multiverse

If LT was all that ... Well it's not hard to figure out that he was fully capable of destroying the Multiverse.
Again ...

xmeat
LT is over the whole marvel omniverse he's second to the TOAA he's nuff said.

Magee
I have tried but no where does it say multiverse, megaverse or even universe in this scan. Enlighten me.
http://img109.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ltrules2lu3.jpg

Beta Ray Howard

He erased Multi-Death.

LT NEVER showed up....

PR Beyonder > LT.

Nikkolas, you never cease to amaze me.

So, because the Tribunal didn't show up, then Pre-Retcon beyonder is over him?

Stan Lee didn't show up in the comic either. So, Pre-retcon Beyonder> Stan Lee?

Wow. Your logic is spotless as always

Magee
Stan lee doesn't exist in comics, he is what we like to call a real person.

Thanos_THOTU

Well Jim Shooter was the editor (and the creator) of pre-retcon Beyonder, Stan Lee wasent the editor then.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Magee

no expression

Who do you think TOAA refers to? TOAA is a comic representation of Stan Lee.

leonidas

more than one 'real' person has appeared in comics before . . . erm

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by leonidas
more than one 'real' person has appeared in comics before . . . erm
But sometimes he don't seem that powerful, sometimes he even seems scared.

leonidas
who's he . . .?

Thanos_THOTU
who's he . . .?
He was an editor ...

celestialdemon

If you're referring to the incident where pre-retcon Beyonder kills Death, the LT was there.

http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=abstractsbegbeyonder2wr7.jpg

Endless Mike
Is someone going to answer my question or not?

Namely, how was Ultimator beaten?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is someone going to answer my question or not?

Namely, how was Ultimator beaten?

Mxy used dream to bore the ultimator to sleep. Then he sealed Ultimator in a comic so that he could never wake up or be disturbed.

xmeat
no expression

Who do you think TOAA refers to? TOAA is a comic representation of Stan Lee. Well that sucks if he's really stan lee and how the hell is beyonder more powerful than LT.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by xmeat
Well that sucks if he's really stan lee and how the hell is beyonder more powerful than LT.
Because of the retcon, Beyonder never was.

guy222
Because of the retcon, Beyonder never was.

Living Tribunal>Beyonder. Did anyone see Beyonder stop Protege? No. He is coming back again. Hopefully, to prove once and for all. He is spawned from the True Beyonders

Endless Mike
Mxy used dream to bore the ultimator to sleep. Then he sealed Ultimator in a comic so that he could never wake up or be disturbed.

Then LT seals him somewhere.... fight over.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Then LT seals him somewhere.... fight over.

The LT isn't as powerful as Mxy. Mxy is on pre retcon beyonder lvls. Try again.

Thanos_THOTU
The LT isn't as powerful as Mxy. Mxy is on pre retcon beyonder lvls. Try again.
Only in you narrow over-biased perspective ...

Make a poll and you'll see.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Only in you narrow over-biased perspective ...

Make a poll and you'll see.

OH please. Polls mean nothing on here. Your the one with a damn Marvel toon in ur sig. Mxy has stated that the 3rd dimension is nothing to him. It is shown on panel in JLA heaven's ladder that the third dimension is like childrens drawings to the beings of the 5th. Mxy wiped out SEVERAL mega verses. Irgo no more multiverses. no more alternate verses. no more kingdom come. NO more nothing. Ill stick to my narrow minded point of view if it means I wont' become a walking zombie like you.

leonidas
He was an editor ...

i meant who were you referring to . . .

when creators are brought in they DO sometimes act scared and no where near all-powerful. john byrne appeared in an ff book and was nothing really special. erm

guy222
i meant who were you referring to . . .

when creators are brought in they DO sometimes act scared and no where near all-powerful. john byrne appeared in an ff book and was nothing really special. erm

Shooter, Byrne and Englehart smile

Mr Master
So is this you respons to my post,

What more do you want?

I replied until you became a brick.

just being annoying and ignorant and start throwing insults at me because I analyse different

Wrong dude.

You insulted me first because you had little else to respond with: (right here)
just say it again just to be ignorant and a pain in the ass, In my openion

then you on the first subject and tjeck these scans out and again missing a POINT if they only hit each other onch then how could the spectre and LT be awed by the power unlessed And that one struck you are talking about is also there.

This means nothing.

This scene is when LT and Spectre found the Brothers fighting, AFTER this the Brothers ONLY struck each other ONCE.

Is that Spectre and Beyonder hanging there while the brothers cross swords I think it is ...

That's actually Spectre and the Living Tribunal HOLDING the Brothers back.

And the climax of the confrontation, what power LT and Spectre had against The brothers

This also means nothing.

This scene is the ONE time the Brothers struck each other AFTER the LT and Spectre intervened.

Usually I like to keep a civil tone

Yes like calling me an ignorant pain in the ass,

very "civil" ... dontgetit

but you are the greatest moron to have never debatet this subject you got owned the first time you then disappear and then decided to come back for more, How stupid are you? You enjoy posting scans and saying On Panel but everytime I Choose to show anything you disregard it and probably thinks it is something that i drawed myself the night over. I have no wish to discuss a subject with a retard who when He is up against the wall resords to insult this discussion for my part is over!

Now you're just ranting meaningless gibberish.

Since you have no further proof to support your opinion,

you might aswell ... stfu2

Mider999
first he was governor of the multiverse now megaverses what next the omniverse, oh yeah i remeber that marvel thinks they have the right to govern the omniverse too.

Mr Master
And since you dont' know our history I'd suggest you keep it quiet.

"F" history,

you came in here and began the insults with nothing else to add to the debate.

I have said the same things many others have said, and his chronies dismissed me. but now that others are here saying the same things, There must be validity to what I have been saying for ever.

Your hate lets you blindly follow any poster that disagrees with me, regardless if it's an uninformed poster that defies proof for the sake of it,

tsk tsk ...

His post mean nothign when he subjectifies his "proof" with twisting of meaning or leaves out somethings to justify his arguments.

Now you yapping bull shit

Show us were I'm twisting On Panel statements duke?

Make a claim and back it up.

I insulted him becuz he did insult me.

Bull shit

I invite anyone to look through this thread for proof of that.
You came in here with this rubbish: (HERE)
It amazes me how so many people can see that you will do or say anthing within the context of your own understanding to win an argument and then get mad when people won't agree with your assesments of comics. I have been saying it for a long time and I'm glad others see it.

I have said time and again that he twist things to his view and then every one goes ooh aww with no thought or reasoning.

Prove it.

Stop being a b*tch and show everyone how I "twist things to suit my view" ...

I CHALLENGE you to PROVE that!

Mr Master
I have tried but no where does it say multiverse, megaverse or even universe in this scan. Enlighten me.
http://img109.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ltrules2lu3.jpg

OHOTMU v5 (2006)

Mr Master
Mxy wiped out SEVERAL mega verses. Irgo no more multiverses. no more alternate verses. no more kingdom come. NO more nothing. Ill stick to my narrow minded point of view if it means I wont' become a walking zombie like you.

Prove where On Panel does it say Mxy erased Megaverses?

Or Multiverses?

hum

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9692/sfunnest60aj3.th.jpg
"No more Infinite Earths, no more Alternate Universes"

Sounds like a single Multiverse.

Batman-Prime
Cannot right it, Thwart his will^^.

Batman-Prime
The Brothers merge together.

Batman-Prime
LT and Spectre did it right, but it seems difficult.

Batman-Prime
This scene is when LT and Spectre found the Brothers fighting, AFTER this the Brothers ONLY struck each other ONCE.

This scene is the ONE time the Brothers struck each other AFTER the LT and Spectre intervened.
dontgetit

I'm new to this board, allright but I think you are by far more arrogant and insulting then anyone else I read a post from this far.

And to your statement, either you are very confident and just plain wrong or you lie, I dunno nor do I care, here the scans.

The fight goes on and on, they show other "storyimportant" things between the fightscenes. SO no one knows how many strikes there are.

STRIKE 1 the one you referred to the scene they were awed.

Batman-Prime
STRIKE 2 the fightin aint over yet wink

Batman-Prime
STRIKE 3, notic Access sayin "The Spectre and the Living Tribunal trying to hold the Brothers back. For all the difference they are making."

They make no difference at all

Brothers > LT and Spectre = FACT

BTW notice the Cuts and the "bleeding"? This was ONE f*cking strike, masterful to hit that many points laughing out loud

Batman-Prime
STRIKE 5 Spectre and LT are there too, showing their power over the Brothers big grin

Batman-Prime
STRIKE 5, how many were in between I don't know but neither do you Mr. M laughing out loud

Mr Master
Cannot right it, Thwart his will^^.

LT can't twart the will of Korvac backed by Death:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9204/korvacvslt21rj.th.jpg

Korvac + Death = Brothers?

I think not.

The Brothers merge together.

LT and Spectre did it right, but it seems difficult.

The Brothers were merged by Spectre and LT.

I'm new to this board, allright but I think you are by far more arrogant and insulting then anyone else I read a post from this far.

SO take your shades off and realize I'm throwing stones back, not first.

And to your statement, either you are very confident and just plain wrong or you lie, I dunno nor do I care, here the scans.

If you don't care you should stick to the debate instead of posting theories about my supposed intent.

The fight goes on and on, they show other "storyimportant" things between the fightscenes. SO no one knows how many strikes there are.

They struck each other ONCE On Panel after LT and Spectre intervened.

Mr Master
STRIKE 1 the one you referred to the scene they were awed.

Then it isn't "Strike 1" since it happened as LT and Spectre arrived.

SO actually 1 Down...

STRIKE 2 the fightin aint over yet

Spectre and LT aren't even there homie, in the next battle scene we see LT and Spectre between the Brothers.

Like I said, the Brothers only struck each other ONCE while LT and Spectre were there.

2 Down...

Mr Master
STRIKE 3, notic Access sayin "The Spectre and the Living Tribunal trying to hold the Brothers back. For all the difference they are making."

They make no difference at all

Brothers > LT and Spectre = FACT

And yet, LT and Spectre MERGED them into One Universe and kept them MERGED by Force!

BTW notice the Cuts and the "bleeding"? This was ONE f*cking strike, masterful to hit that many points

The Brothers were bleeding before that, they could have easily made those wounds before Spectre and LT arrived.

and btw, this isn't a Strike,

so 3 Down...

STRIKE 5 Spectre and LT are there too, showing their power over the Brothers

Again, your just adding the Scan in vain. (they're NOT Striking each other here either)

4 Down...

STRIKE 5, how many were in between I don't know but neither do you Mr. M

Finally, like I said, they struck each other ONCE while LT and Spectre were between them.

This was a Strike, the ONE and ONLY.

leonidas
And yet, LT and Spectre MERGED them into One Universe and kept them MERGED by Force!

The Brothers were bleeding before that, they could have easily made those wounds before Spectre and LT arrived.

and btw, this isn't a Strike,

so 3 Down...

Again, your just adding the Scan in vain. (they're NOT Striking each other here either)

4 Down...

Finally, like I said, they struck each other ONCE while LT and Spectre were between them.

This was a Strike, the ONE and ONLY.

things are never boring for long when you're around, mm . . .

big grin

Batman-Prime
LT can't twart the will of Korvac backed by Death:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9204/korvacvslt21rj.th.jpg

Korvac + Death = Brothers?

I think not.

The Brothers were merged by Spectre and LT.

SO take your shades off and realize I'm throwing stones back, not first.

If you don't care you should stick to the debate instead of posting theories about my supposed intent.

They struck each other ONCE On Panel after LT and Spectre intervened.

I prooved you were wrong in those points, I don't know what you want to imply with your scan, but I don't see the brothers there, neither do I see the logo of DC. What you think and what you guess is ok but it is not canon...... stop acting like it.

I don't defend the one who threw the first stone but throw one back and stop there. If you don't you wwill look like the greater "evil".

You wrote:
"This scene is when LT and Spectre found the Brothers fighting, AFTER this the Brothers ONLY struck each other ONCE.

This scene is the ONE time the Brothers struck each other AFTER the LT and Spectre intervened."

No On Panel there in those statements, and the STRIKE 1 (the brothers are unharmed here) shows the scene you are talking about, LT Spectre are seen in 3-5, they seem to be there a way longer but lets look closer. Strike 4 Shows the Blades of the Brothers as high as their faces. Strike 5 shows them much much lower, you can guess that it was one strike and that LT and the Spectre didn't intervened before Strike 3, but this is very very unlikely as unlikely as them both watching the Brothers fighting, hurting themselves, without trying to prevent this after the first strike.

Whatever, it's sad but an good discussion seems to be impossible with you, so do as you please Mr. M. No offense taken no offense meant, I just try to stick to more "friendly" and "funny" discussions. bye

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prove where On Panel does it say Mxy erased Megaverses?

Or Multiverses?

hum

Sounds like a single Multiverse.

You obviously didn't read the book. He erased the Multiverse that was the DCu. Then he erased the mega-multiverse that was the kingdom. Then he erased the multiverse that was The DCU animated. Sounds to me like you just hate to be wrong.

Mr Master
You obviously didn't read the book. He erased the Multiverse that was the DCu. Then he erased the mega-multiverse that was the kingdom. Then he erased the multiverse that was The DCU animated. Sounds to me like you just hate to be wrong.

Sounds to me like your adding Feats to the Comic Book.

In what issue did Mxy erase the "mega-multiverse Kingdom?"

Or the "multiverse that was The DCU animated?"

Where is it stated that the Kingdom or this DCU animated Reality is a Multiverse or mega-Multiverse?

Mxy said exactly what he erased,

On Panel that's Hypertime! (which is a Multiverse)

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/3241/h1kp6.th.jpg

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/3790/h2zn3.th.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2398/29141982td0.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sounds to me like your adding Feats to the Comic Book.

In what issue did Mxy erase the "mega-multiverse Kingdom?"

Or the "multiverse that was The DCU animated?"

Mxy said exactly what he erased,

On Panel that's Hypertime! (which is a Multiverse)

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/3241/h1kp6.th.jpg

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/3790/h2zn3.th.jpg

Hypertime is ALL of reality. NOT a multiverse or part. IN the DCU there are different multiverses. HYPERTIME at the time was all of the Else world's stories and publications not officially part of the Other DCU multiverse. which was the one that was the infinite earth multiverse. The kingdom is that Mega Verse which was ALL of reality. He also destroyed the DCU animated in that comic. Just becuz you choose not to show it means nothing. I read the book. The DCU is a multiverse itself as it has had several episodes showcasing the alternate universes with in it's own multiverse. Sounds to me like your just hating. Becuz you love the pre ret beyonder so much.

Mr Master
Hypertime is ALL of reality. NOT a multiverse or part. IN the DCU there are different multiverses.

I just presented proof from the Kingdom issue itself, clearly stating Hypertime to be a Multiverse, (the Kingdom being a PART of that Multoiverse) yet you'll deliberately deny that. laughing out loud

HYPERTIME at the time was all of the Else world's stories and publications not officially part of the Other DCU multiverse. which was the one that was the infinite earth multiverse. The kingdom is that Mega Verse which was ALL of reality. He also destroyed the DCU animated in that comic. Just becuz you choose not to show it means nothing. I read the book. The DCU is a multiverse itself as it has had several episodes showcasing the alternate universes with in it's own multiverse.

As you wish, let's see who the onlookers believe:

"Hypertime,

Parallel Timelines which comprise ALL REALITY ... the Universe they (the Linear Men) oversee is actually Part of a Multiverse, (Hypertime) an Infinite Realm of Parallel Worlds"

ON PANEL baby... (from the Kingdom series)

Sounds to me like your just hating. Becuz you love the pre ret beyonder so much.

Sounds to me like my suspicions were on point,

I knew you were posting exaggerated claims.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I just presented proof from the Kingdom issue itself, clearly stating Hypertime to be a Multiverse, (the Kingdom being a PART of that Multoiverse) yet you'll deliberately deny that. laughing out loud

As you wish, let's see who the onlookers believe:

"Hypertime,

Parallel Timelines which comprise ALL REALITY ... the Universe they (the Linear Men) oversee is actually Part of a Multiverse, (Hypertime) an Infinite Realm of Parallel Worlds"

ON PANEL baby... (from the Kingdom series)

Sounds to me like my suspicions were on point,

I knew you were posting exaggerated claims.

Not really. Hypertime itself is showing to be ONE Infinite wrealm of infinite possibilites. WHICH itself is not part of the other multiverse that Mxy erased with was the Infinite earths multiverse. He also erased the DCU animated verse. Somuch for your claims that he only erased one multiverse. He erased several. Try again you lose. MXY also says out of his mouth there is no more NOTHING. NOTHING IS LEFT.

Mr Master
Not really. Hypertime itself is showing to be ONE Infinite wrealm of infinite possibilites. WHICH itself is not part of the other multiverse that Mxy erased with was the Infinite earths multiverse. He also erased the DCU animated verse. Somuch for your claims that he only erased one multiverse. He erased several. Try again you lose.

firefirefireph

This is pointless, On Panel I already proved what Hypertime is, from the same issue you were trying to use as your defence.

Your making unsupported claims stained with major exaggeration.

MXY also says out of his mouth there is no more NOTHING. NOTHING IS LEFT.

"NO....So I CONTINUED to Absorb ALL that MIGHT Threaten my Reign...Until....
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/2830/t7fq0.th.jpg

"Nothing Remained"
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/991/allhecouldum7.th.jpg

They always think "nothing is left" ... laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
firefirefireph

This is pointless, On Panel I already proved what Hypertime is, from the same issue you were trying to use as your defence.

Actually the differnce is that Mxy's cosmic sense>>>>>>thanos. Thanos had power but no sense of things. also You didn't prove anything. The kingdom is not the same multiverse that is the DCU. as the DCU was catagorized by numbers and the kingdom's multiverses were the else world's stories and events such as tanget comics. which in itself was an entirely different universe. In that book mxy also erased the DCu animated and I believe the vertigo multiverse. I have to try and find it. So there are at least 3-4 multiverse he erased. where you get he erased only one multiverse is your WISHFUL thinking.

"Nothing Remained"

King Kandy
Living Tribunal>Beyonder. Did anyone see Beyonder stop Protege? No. He is coming back again. Hopefully, to prove once and for all. He is spawned from the True Beyonders
LT didn't stop Protege either, Scathan did.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
LT didn't stop Protege either, Scathan did.

Looked like a pretty good assist. U can post the pics or I can.

Thanos_THOTU
I would say that Mr Mastner have ended this debate, unless nvrbeenwthagrl have a very very good scan.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I would say that Mr Mastner have ended this debate, unless nvrbeenwthagrl have a very very good scan.

Read the Book. Mxy jumps from multiverse to multiverse wiping out each one. They are DIFFERENT multiverses. NOt the same one. But I wouldn't expect anything differnt from you than this statement.

Thanos_THOTU
Read the Book. Mxy jumps from multiverse to multiverse wiping out each one. They are DIFFERENT multiverses. NOt the same one. But I wouldn't expect anything differnt from you than this statement.
Well I guess Mr. Master has allready won ...

Where did it ever say Multi-verse?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well I guess Mr. Master has allready won ...

Where did it ever say Multi-verse?

He erased it all. he says there is nothing left. The kingdom is a multiverse. The infinite earths is a multiverse. And I"m not debating with Mr. master he hasn't won anything. He never looses becuz he only accepts what he puts on panel. I won't argue with him. he does the same thing to me that he does to others. and his cronies say stuff like he's won when I'm not even bothering to adress him.

Beta Ray Howard
firefirefireph

"Nothing Remained"

You're probably near an anneiurism right now. Poor guy.

Utrigita
What more do you want?

I replied until you became a brick.

Wrong dude.

You insulted me first because you had little else to respond with: (right here)

This means nothing.

That's actually Spectre and the Living Tribunal HOLDING the Brothers back.

This also means nothing.

Yes like calling me an ignorant pain in the ass,

very "civil" ... dontgetit

Now you're just ranting meaningless gibberish.

Since you have no further proof to support your opinion,

you might aswell ... stfu2

You obviously didn't understand that, It was myself I was referring to doing the beyonder vs LT but you didn't get that which I really don't find surprising considering the IQ you have in that head.

No af Cause it doesn't mean anything that the Spectre And LT is Awed by the Power Unleashed why should it, oh yes because Mr Master said it did and thats about canon right?

And that one struck WAS pretty powerful, and after that they stopped NOT because of you thinking LT and Spectre did It but because Batman and Captain America showed something unique.

Meaning less gubbish bla bla???

It is you how are on thin ice and it is starting to crack. I have just supported every statement while I didn't see you do the same instead of just saying :I am right you are wrong period: what a example of a prove.

Nikkolas
You go, Utrigita. Never give up, never surrender, even when you're losing and resorting to tossing around insults. And don't forget the unsurpassed mastering of the typing skill. I mean, I make typos all the time...but come on. At least correct them.

I see MR. M posting scans...so his proof and support outweighs yours.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You go, Utrigita. Never give up, never surrender, even when you're losing and resorting to tossing around insults. And don't forget the unsurpassed mastering of the typing skill. I mean, I make typos allt eh time...but come on. At least correct them.

actually he is correct. mr master twist and shape the meanings of scans to what he's sees fit and then calls it law. and marvel zombie fan boys who have no brains of thier own go on it as if its law.

Nikkolas
Well, here's my reasoning:

He has proof.
Ultrigita doesn't.

So, you can say it's correct all you want but it's MM posting the scans and evidence. Porve his scans wrong with some proof of your own, then.

Nikkolas

h1a8

Bottom line is all this brother stuff is dumb.
Marvel screwed stuff up so bad it is beyond repair. They made contradiction after contradiction.
Everywhere (in every bio and on every relevant panel) has it said that LT is the guardian of The Multiverse and not Megaverse.
And we can take it as the brothers retconned are totally different beings, just with the same name, as the brothers of D.C vs. Marvel.

In the same bio of where you get that the brothers became two megaverses is the same bio where its says that LT helped fashion them (implying that TOAA was involved). So if it was a mistake in the bio about the helped then it is possible that the Megaverse part is also a mistake (Since on panel everywhere it clearly states that LT is the guardian of The Multiverse and not Megaverse).

Yes mistakes can be made, but certainly not (or not probable) ones that insert a helped into the sentence. That is not the type of mistake that one just accidentally do. This word shows great purpose of implication (someone else was involved). Again, one just doesn't accidentally insert the word "helped" by accident. By all common sense and reasoning I'm sure you can agree with that.

And note: the panel doesn't actually contradict this bio. It says "HIS great scheme of things". By the english language and logic, that doesn't imply "By only HIS great scheme of things". For if two (TOAA and LT) have the same great scheme of things then certainly one (LT) has HIS great scheme of things. Do you understand this logic. By the way, I think you are a great debater. You even shown me some of my flaws (errors in thinking). That is why I thought a lot about this.

I like one of the posters argument about having D.C. and Marvel with 100 points of power in each of their companies and then comparing the feats (only for omnipotent beings). There were a few flaws in it but it still made some sense. I made sense in a way because we are assuming that every multiverse (or universe) in Marvel is equivalent to every multiverse (or universe) in D.C. when it was shown on panel (not retconned though) by Marvel that Beyonder's universe is far more vast in power than any other universe (or multiverses combined-whatever). Thus proving that all universes (or multiverses) are not equilvalent in power.

I now see that it will never get anyhere debating about whose the stronger omnipotent being in different companies. For there is no true measuring stick in which to measure (unless we use the other guy's 100 point system for each company). Heck it is even hard even the guage who is more powerful in Marvel alone (even with regular earthly sentient beings).
I will most likely conclude here and vow never to argue stuff like this again (unless a fair system is used in which to guage things with).

Lastly, we also need a fair number system as well. Such as does 2, 3, or 4 positive feats count as a character possessing certain powers or skills against the many negative feats that contradicted them. I say this because I'm having a hard time arguing with some over whether or not a character has a power or skill even though that power has only been used once in their career and in the sixties (the era of awe and studipity) at that. Sometimes many will list scans that have quotes of certain characters (and not narrative quotes) as proof of feats. Should these be allowed (especially if one can show that there is a slightest doubt of credibility due to hyperbole, the character actually not having a possible way of knowing, etc.)? For example, Juggs once said on panel that Thor's strength is equilavent to his. But how does he know that? Did he punch himself in the face with all his strength to compare? Because he definitely didn't wrestle Thor (Thor couldn't even budge him when he tried in another scan).

Mr. Master you're a true master.

Utrigita
Well, here's my reasoning:

He has proof.
Ultrigita doesn't.

So, you can say it's correct all you want but it's MM posting the scans and evidence. Porve his scans wrong with some proof of your own, then.

isn't this prof ore what ore is my scans not usable ore perhaps you should have read the entire discussion that we where discussion scans posted by Mr Master I got angry for him insulting my, and I see now that this is wrong i shouldn't have lost my temper but sometimes that happens also for Mr Master.

Thanos_THOTU
There is a line between pride and humility, don't pass it.

It's honourble to win a debate, but it's even more so to accept defeat.

Utrigita
but both Mr Master and me (me most I think) are stubborn some times the waves go high that what makes a debate interesting.

Thanos_THOTU
but both Mr Master and me (me most I think) are stubborn some times the waves go high that what makes a debate interesting.
Indeed. However, it can cross the line, making others boared as well, besides I don't think he looks as brightly at the debate as you do, at least not as much as you claim to do.

The Brothers where supreme, even if the Living Tribunal's boss the One-Above-All, and werent the red brother th One-Above-All would be weaker.

The Living Tribunal neutralized the Infinity gems, and the gems could nullify the Ultimate Nullifier, which has on panel destroyed all "realities and timelines".
Even so the Infinity gem's was infinity times greater than the infinite cosmic cube, and post retcon Beyonder was about to destroy the Multiverse, and he is an incomplete cosmic cube.

Si quis non amat Dominium lesum sit anathema maranatha, amen.

Utrigita
Thanks for the support doesn't quite get what you mean with the first thou.
:Indeed. However, it can cross the line, making others bored as well, besides I don't think he looks as brightly at the debate as you do, at least not as much as you claim to do: I know I crossed a line but the discussion was still interesting (from my point of view) but I see what you mean no one els except us was talking. Don't understand that brightly thou?

Mr Master
He erased it all. he says there is nothing left. The kingdom is a multiverse. The infinite earths is a multiverse.

Ok, this should seal the coffin!

(WHERE did Mxy and Bat travel through?)

Mxy and Bat-Mite (the Journey)
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/7576/sfunnest17sw4.th.jpg

Mxy destroys the Phantom Zone
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2803/sfunnest19qv0.th.jpg

They enter the "real world" but do nothing and leave in disgust of it, laughing out loud
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9769/sfunnest29fm8.th.jpg

Mxy destroys the 5th Dimension
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3686/sfunnest31gf1.th.jpg

Mxy destroys Apokolips
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9303/sfunnest35lt2.th.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1623/sfunnest36xi1.th.jpg

HERE's the Big Daddy!!! (PLEASE READ) in Mxy's own words.

"I have had it up to here with these Alternate Universes and Divergent Futures and Parallel Dimensions ... I mean isn't ONE stupid Reality confusing enough?"
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/8899/sfunnest57dr9.th.jpg
"I'm sick of popping in and out of ALL these idiotic, puny-verses ... I've got terrible Dimension-Lag"

Nuff said.

thankyou

And I"m not debating with Mr. master he hasn't won anything. He never looses becuz he only accepts what he puts on panel.

Actually it's DC that puts it On Panel.

It's DC you should complain to for disagreeing with you On Panel.

Utrigita
Is it true Mr Master that Mxy and batmite are the antilife equation

Thanos_THOTU
Is it true Mr Master that Mxy and batmite are the antilife equation
The Anti-Life Equation was actually a trillion times more powerful than mr Mxyztplk, but was nowhere close to the non-canon feature demonstrated by him in World's funnest.

Worlds funnest Mxyztplk is comparable to the Ultimate Nullifier.

Ultimator to Multi-Eternity (they were basicly the embodiment of everything)

But not even all imp's from all dimensions together witstand the judgement of the Living Tribunal.

Imagion Michael Demiurgos going postal on the imp's.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Anti-Life Equation was actually a trillion times more powerful than mr Mxyztplk, but was nowhere close to the non-canon feature demonstrated by him in World's funnest.

Worlds funnest Mxyztplk is comparable to the Ultimate Nullifier.

Ultimator to Multi-Eternity (they were basicly the embodiment of everything)

But not even all imp's from all dimensions together witstand the judgement of the Living Tribunal.

Imagion Michael Demiurgos going postal on the imp's.

This is ALL WRONG. First. World's funnest IS CANNON by the very Nature's of The Kingdom AND IC both Legitmizing every Else world's story. THIS YOU CANNOT DENY. ALso mxy didn't not erase one multiverse as you keep trying to make it seem. He erased several and he also defeated the spectre in that book. THE UN does not have this kind of power. They are NOT comparible.

2ndly, The Ultimator is beyond any multi eternity. Multi-Eternity is ONE multivere. IN DC, Each Dimension houses an infinite amounth of multiverse. The 3rd dimension alone houses every multiverse of the 3rd dimesnion. So how can the ultimator simply =to multieternity when destroying multi-eternity would destroy higher wrealms such as the 5th dimension which is NOT part of the multiverse but it's own multiverse? Stop trying to peg DC into your perception of what it should be to make it under marvel.

Thanos_THOTU
This is ALL WRONG. First. World's funnest IS CANNON by the very Nature's of The Kingdom AND IC both Legitmizing every Else world's story. THIS YOU CANNOT DENY. ALso mxy didn't not erase one multiverse as you keep trying to make it seem. He erased several and he also defeated the spectre in that book. THE UN does not have this kind of power. They are NOT comparible.

2ndly, The Ultimator is beyond any multi eternity. Multi-Eternity is ONE multivere. IN DC, Each Dimension houses an infinite amounth of multiverse. The 3rd dimension alone houses every multiverse of the 3rd dimesnion. So how can the ultimator simply =to multieternity when destroying multi-eternity would destroy higher wrealms such as the 5th dimension which is NOT part of the multiverse but it's own multiverse? Stop trying to peg DC into your perception of what it should be to make it under marvel.
This is not even worth commenting, seriously, the speculation in that reply extends to 110%.

starlock
LT for the win and sorry if i offend anybody
regaurding Mxy
a couple of writers want to have fun and tell a whacky story and it is cannon? i mean i get a kick out of mxy as i have read him in allot of superman comics over 30 years growing up but c'mon

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>