Heihachi Mishima Runs The (Boss) Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
This should be fun. The 75 year old, borderline superhuman boss of the Mishima Financial Empire decides to top his son and is now running the gauntlet chock full of boss characters...with a special guest (who is not a boss)

1. Takuma Sakazaki (as Mr. Karate)
2. Saisyu Kusanagi
3. Raidou
4. Wolfgang Krauser
5. Ken 'Godhand' Mishima
6. Jack Krauser (claw disabled, no weapons, save for his knife)
7. Ryuji Yamazaki
8. Rugal Bernstein
9. Sagat
10. M. Bison
11. Akuma
12. Juli and Juni
13. Mr. X (T-103 Tyrant - humanoid version)
14. Genra

Sado22
Heihachi will probably beat Takuma and Saishu. Both are now known to have gotten on in years while Hachi is only getting stronger.

Don't know too much of Raidou except that he looks like Mista from SFEX crossed with Akuma.

Krauser and he will be a good fight. But I guess old man Hachi may pull off a surprise win here. could go either way though.

Ken Mishima...don't know him.

Jack Krauser...don't know him either.

Ryuji....hmmm.......comparing feets, old thong man has shown some real durability and him being capable of KOing bears and taking on people with swords wont pose too much of a problem as far as Zaki's knife is concerned. snake arm is an issue but Hachi has taken on and beaten Devil who shot POWERFUL AS HELL beams. Hachi wins this IMO.

Rugal....arguable but I'd put my money on Hachi again. Unless its Omega in which case the only revenge Kazzy can get off Hachi would be by peeing on his grave cuz there won't be much left of him.

Sagat...i consider regular Rugal as above Sagat. so Hachi wins again.

M. Bison...against SF2 Bison Hachi just might pull it off since he has beaten things like Devil who don't even get effected by bullets in the least. not only that but fire etc. has no effect on them either. Yet hachi still pounded him and beat him.

and this is as far as he can get while considering slight chances. but he's isn't getting further than this.
and why the f--k are Juli and Juni put higher than Bison!? it should start with them and Hachi will practically have a threeseome with them. no kidding.

~SHORYA-sama

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sado22
Ken Mishima...don't know him.

Jack Krauser...don't know him either.

Ken Mishima is a character from the game Square Enix game Ehgeriz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Mishima). You can see several reasons why I chose him.

Jack Krauser is Leon Kennedy's old training buddy turned bad guy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Krauser).

Cloud_VII
Heihachi will get far but I don't think he would overcome Omega.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.