Carmaggeddon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pulse2
Decided to play my PS1 yesterday, while playing, I saw a demo, Carmaggeddon? I haven't played that game in forever. So I go and get it and play it on PC. Good ol days....they used to play this game back at primary school on the computers, we knew we weren't allowed, but we did it anyway.

Awesome game. I really think they should make a remake of this game, back when this game was out, it got a lot of bad image due to the violence, but know that GTA has taken its place, I doubt people can look at it as bad as they did GTA or even compared to the violence of Gears of war.

They would have to add an edit option so that you can add chainsaws and all sorts of crazy additions to your car, then race to the other side of the city destrying everything and anything in your path while escaping or blowing up the police and any competition you may find ^^

There is a gap in the gaming market for this game seeing as Twisted Metal is nowhere to be seen at the moment. I really would like to see this game again. Who else liked this game?

Deathstroke
Carmaggeddon was an awesome game. I played the demo for the the sequal but never got it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.