Any PURE Brawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NiņoAraņa
Vs. Multiple Man? the one that can use force to multiply....

xmarksthespot
Elaborate on "pure brawler."

Swanky-Tuna
I'm guessing a cover of the Hulk vs Multiple Man thread. Since pure brawlers lack any AE to hit multiple multiple men at once any choice would result in the same "kill the first one or fight the swarm until your stamina runs out" result as the Hulk thread.

Oh, except for someone with speed I suppose. Enough to hit him before he starts multiplying.

Symmetric Chaos
Anyone that can hit him hard enough with one to cause a catastophic over load would beat him.

So HyperEnragedHulk or PreCrisisSuperman has a good chance.

golem370
Flash

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by golem370
Flash

Thinking IMP? That should work.

id369

outarddwarf
Classic Juggernaut, at the least it is a stalemate at most he ends maddrox.

golem370
Well I believe Flash could K.O Multiple Man before he could Multiply

Accel
Flash isn't a "pure brawler," which most likely refers to bricks. Basically any top-tier brick shouldn't have any troubles with this.

M knocked out Jamie pretty recently when she threw/punched him through a window.

golem370
Yeah but doesn't is ability work on kinetic energy? If so why didn't he multiply when she hit him?

Accel
He did. He turned into two Jamies and they both passed out.

outarddwarf
Sand man...
He is all physical, and I think with thing level strength could take out Maddrox.

guy222

NiņoAraņa
i meant brick really, and i doubt that Sandman can be considered a brick, or Flash

edit: and HECK NO Superman is NO brick

Symmetric Chaos

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Accel
He did. He turned into two Jamies and they both passed out. He took an optic blast of sufficient force to generate like a dozen Jamie's and all were fine, including the original. His duplicates are usually generated uninjured regardless of him being conscious or not.

N.B. I'm not saying top-tier bricks can't take him out. But I'm iffy on whether M level strength would really suffice.

ExtraMision5555
Daredevil cold hold up till about 70 clones.

he beat 100 yakuzas

lol

Swanky-Tuna

capt it up
actully DD could probly decern the real madrox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.