Shuma Gorath,Cyttorak & Chthon vs The Vishanti vs All (616) Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Shuma Gorath- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/shumagorath.htm

Cyttorak- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cyttor.htm

&

Chthon- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/chthonother.htm

Utrigita
Thinks the Vishanti takes this

qqqqqqq
team 2

celestialdemon
Either the Vishanti or the Celestials. Vishanti are the top in magic, so team one doesn't stand a chance against them. Celestials vs. Vishanti is a good fight. I'll go 50/50 on that.

golem370
The first team are have vast magical powers

qqqqqqq
cosmic powers>magic

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

Shuma Gorath- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/shumagorath.htm

Cyttorak- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cyttor.htm

&

Chthon- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/chthonother.htm

Celestials. They have the power to destroy stars. Magic wont work on beings encased in armour smile

golem370
Yeah but Odin is suppose to be able to create galaxies. And the Celestials are vastly more powerful then Skyfathers. But each one of these guys are more powerful then Odin or Zeus.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah but Odin is suppose to be able to create galaxies. And the Celestials are vastly more powerful then Skyfathers. But each one of these guys are more powerful then Odin or Zeus.

Celestials are quite powerful

Utrigita
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
cosmic powers>magic

Not quiet SS and Galactus are shown to have been hurt be magic of the highest order but true the celestial as far as I am aware haven't been hurt by magic yet but still the people they faced didn't possesses magic powers rivalling these beings I am here thinking of the Vishanti

boriquaking55
In all honesty, I've always thought the Celestials were a tier above the Elder Gods/Old Ones.

I agree with what others are saying, I think that unless we're inside the dimensions of the first team or the Vishanti, the Celestials cosmic abilities easily trumps the magic.

Edit: I don't see how Cytorrak is of much help in this battle - perhaps Set or Atum would have been more appropriate - just sayin'

TricksterPriest
I think it depends on which power levels we're talking and where the fight is. If it's in Shuma's world, then he could solo the field. Shuma is unkillable in his own dimension. Though, yes, Atum (or better yet, Demogorge), would have been better than Cthon or Cyttorak. Same with the Vishanti, they're alot stronger in their own realm.

Newjak
The thing is unless a specific locaton is given then you assume their in a place where everyone's powers are working to the fullest of the abilities they've shown.

TricksterPriest
If that's the case, then it's between Shuma and the Vishanti. The rest don't compare by that standard. Even Cthon at his max isn't equal to those 4.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think it depends on which power levels we're talking and where the fight is. If it's in Shuma's world, then he could solo the field. Shuma is unkillable in his own dimension. Though, yes, Atum (or better yet, Demogorge), would have been better than Cthon or Cyttorak. Same with the Vishanti, they're alot stronger in their own realm.

Celestials are older than Elder Gods

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If that's the case, then it's between Shuma and the Vishanti. The rest don't compare by that standard. Even Cthon at his max isn't equal to those 4.

If Bag of Tricks can't stop Celestials, what chance do they

Kutulu
Celestials > Elder Gods >= Skyfathers.

A handful of Celestials took out the combined might of all of the earth pantheons. There are millions of Celestials in 616 universe, it has been said.

Shard realm rulers such as Shuma Gorath may seem invincible in their own realms, but you have to remember that the realms themselves have vulnerabilities. This has been shown numerous times in the past, such as when Galactus was in Mephisto's realm and started to eat the very nature of the realm itself. Celestials can contain an entire universe inside of themselves, along with creating / destroying / sealing off pocket dimensions. For example the Celestials could seal off Asgard if they wanted to (shard realm) and there would be nothing that Odin could do to stop them.

Celestials for the win.

Mider999
elder gods do not equal skyfathers, odin only rules a pocket universe, set, and chthon can rule entire ones, cyttorak as well has his own and each of the vishanti seem to have there own, but nowadays the celestials are suppose to be making eternity scared or whatever.

KillAll
i think a single celestial subdues both the first and second team...

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
elder gods do not equal skyfathers, odin only rules a pocket universe, set, and chthon can rule entire ones, cyttorak as well has his own and each of the vishanti seem to have there own, but nowadays the celestials are suppose to be making eternity scared or whatever.

eternity is a jobber. he should have defeated protege, he should have known about the infinity gauntlet. but he's greedy

guy222
There's over 10 Billion Celestials

Another week or two for the new Eternals series

janus77
Celestials stomp.

maybe 2/3 random Celestials could stomp both teams (bar the rest of the Celestials, of course).

why do people rate magic so highly? the universe/omniverse etc are all, fundamentally waves and particles, stuff that can best be manipulated by the energy/matter/wave/force manipulators, the Galactuses, Celestials etc. Magic just seems to be an inefficient and hit and miss way of obtaining control over things.

Bentley
In DC magic is up there in the hierarchy, in Marvel the cosmic power is.

Celestials in a curbstomp.

starlock
Celestials for the win

guy222
thumb up

celestialdemon
An old thread revisited. The Celestials definitely win this one.

guy222
I wonder by who wink

janus77
Originally posted by Bentley
In DC magic is up there in the hierarchy, in Marvel the cosmic power is.

Celestials in a curbstomp.
exactly.
in Marvel, Molecule Man would make ALL the Gods/Elder Gods his sex-slaves, pretty friggin' easily... not a thing any of them could hope to do. no magic even begins to conceive of approaching the mere wisp of the power discharged by the matter manipulating Molecule Man.

magic is hideously overrated in Marvel battles, imo.

icecream1991
shuma-gorath is god in his own realm.

iceman24567
Originally posted by icecream1991
shuma-gorath is god in his own realm. So that doesn't help him here

galactusischere
Shuma already raped the Vishanti.
Celestials take this though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.