Zoom runs the Gauntlet(No pun intended)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
Alright boys and girls Zooms decided to show the Flash how its really done after been fed up of the Flash constants Jobbing power.

1)Iron man

2)Savage Hulk

3)Wonder woman

4)Superman/Thor( He fights them separately but i didn't want to start sh.. with both characters fanboys stating why one should be above the other)

5)Silver Surfer

6) genis-vell

7)Thanos

8)Odin laughing oh this ones a bit crazy but hey why not its all in the name of fun right.

Symmetric Chaos
Don't see how he can get past 4 or 5.

boriquaking55

Supreme being
Originally posted by sexyking
Alright boys and girls Zooms decided to show the Flash how its really done after been fed up of the Flash constants Jobbing power.

1)Iron man

2)Savage Hulk

3)Wonder woman

4)Superman/Thor( He fights them separately but i didn't want to start sh.. with both characters fanboys stating why one should be above the other)

5)Silver Surfer

6) genis-vell

7)Thanos

8)Odin laughing oh this ones a bit crazy but hey why not its all in the name of fun right.

If he decides to play about i can see him having a bit of trouble with Thor but i am assuming his deadly serious for this fight so i say he stops at Surfer or Genis. Thanos was getting Blitzed by Runner so perhaps theres an open argument there.

Priest
Stops at 4.

Board Walker
Zoom? I assume we are talking about the best zoom

Also I would switch Genis and Thanos around, depending on which Genis it is, it would completely eradicate Thanos.

So if Thanos is 6, I say Zoom gets to Genis (#7) and stops there if it is high end Genis, or if its low end Genis he passes.

ExtraMision5555
rofl@title

LORDSIDIOUS01
He doesn't get by savage hulk. HULK SMASH HULK SMASH.

Supreme being
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
He doesn't get by savage hulk. HULK SMASH HULK SMASH.

confused Are you being serious?

sexyking
Originally posted by Board Walker

Also I would switch Genis and Thanos around, depending on which Genis it is, it would completely eradicate Thanos.

So if Thanos is 6, I say Zoom gets to Genis (#7) and stops there if it is high end Genis, or if its low end Genis he passes.

Yep this is Zoom at his absolute best.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he stops at 7. He doesnt have enough power to hurt Thanos for real. He'd prolly be an annoyance to Thanos and get some good licks in.

Darth Macabre
Where was the pun? no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Where was the pun? no expression

Cause Zoom are teh fast when he is running . . .

Skeets

You overrate Genis,Thanos would curbstomp him in a fight between the 2.

Zoom gets to Surfer and gets killed,BTW.

juggernaut66666

Pre-Insane Genis couldn't even hurt a Thanos clone and Photon had problems with Sentry.

sexyking
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Pre-Insane Genis couldn't even hurt a Thanos clone and Photon had problems with Sentry.

How far do you think he gets?

Wally West
Zoom has already lost to Wonder Woman....

At their absolute best any of Wonder Woman, Superman or Thor could stop him, their durability is much higher than his so it just takes a couple of good hits. I'd say Superman has the best chance out of those 3, I'd give him the edge over Zoom.

He certainly doesn't beat Surfer or anyone past that point.

h1a8
If there exists a way for him to hurt them all then he easily clears it.
But he gets stuck only because of his ability to sustain damage to many of them on the list (or damage them period). He still is only human strength and doesn't have flash's powers (vibrate through matter etc.).

King Kandy
He gets to five, and stops hard.

tdawg14
Stops at 4. Anyone from 5 and up beats Zoom with ease.

Board Walker
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Which is why I said it depends which version, and I believe post insane would destroy Thanos.

Secondly, Photon having trouble with Sentry is a testament to how powerful Sentry is, as Sentry's feats seem to be becoming better and better; we will just have to wait and see if Sentry lives up the hype.

h1a8
Who can Zoom actually hurt if someone possesses any degree of superhuman durability and if he doesn't have any additional powers such as vibration and stuff? I mean don't he just have human strength?
And if he hits someone too hard, wouldn't his hand break?

And what does pun mean? Sorry, I never learned this word yet.

Someone please answer these for me.

juggernaut66666
Which is why I said it depends which version, and I believe post insane would destroy Thanos.

Secondly, Photon having trouble with Sentry is a testament to how powerful Sentry is, as Sentry's feats seem to be becoming better and better; we will just have to wait and see if Sentry lives up the hype.
What puts Post Insane Genis on Thanos's level?
Do you think that Sentry is above Thanos?

Soujaboy
Any being beyond or able to control time defeats Zoom.

Joey Stacks
I think he gets to Odin who takes a nap and lets Zoom tire himself out before nuking him. If written as powerful as his powers suggest no-one should be able to touch him and Wondy has already ranted and raved about how he hits like S-Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.