Wolverine versus Deadpool in a Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
No weapons, no claws...just a pure physical brawl between these two durable fighters.

Who wins?

capt it up
been done and they fight for ever lol

Badabing
Originally posted by capt it up
been done and they fight for ever lol yes

batdude123
Whoever wins, wins... and whoever loses, loses.

At least that's how I see the fight...

capt it up
Wolverine will out fight Deadpool that's for sure, but it just be an endless fight.

masterbruce
Wolverine will out fight Deadpool that's for sure, but it just be an endless fight.

Actually I don't think it'll be endless.

Logan can crack DP's ribs and rip his heart out, or crack his skull and rip his brains out.

DP can't do the same to Logan since Logan has the adamantium skeleton.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by masterbruce
Actually I don't think it'll be endless.

Logan can crack DP's ribs and rip his heart out, or crack his skull and rip his brains out.

DP can't do the same to Logan since Logan has the adamantium skeleton. Logan would first have to catch DP and hold him down, then crack *whatever* which isn't quick, you know....

i say it goes forever....and ever...and ever....

masterbruce

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by masterbruce
Logan def has enough strength to crack a man's ribs, and to crack his head, he just smashes it against the ground like a watermellon. Deadpool is not JUST a man.....the guy heals like crazy, and isn't gonna stand there while logan "smashes" his head against the ground....

spidey-dude
wolvie still has his healing factor so DP cant do jack to him just hand to hand combat

capt it up

ExtraMision5555
eternal fight
and ultiamtely it could go either way
one has adamentium
the other has a better hf

/thread

capt it up
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
eternal fight
and ultiamtely it could go either way
one has adamentium
the other has a better hf

/thread
Dp has a slightly better one if that. The fight would last so very dam long. Really I don't see a reason why Logan would lose however I think it go to a tie

ExtraMision5555
Dp has a slightly better one if that. The fight would last so very dam long. Really I don't see a reason why Logan would lose however I think it go to a tie ditto

both kinda need weaponry to pin the other

dp moreso than wolverine though.

Fanboy
Deadpool wins.

Priest
Can pressure points work on DP or Wolvie?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Fanboy
Deadpool wins. naaaaaaahOriginally posted by Priest
Can pressure points work on DP or Wolvie? if so, probably not for long, HFs would numb it out.....

riceroost
Wolverine takes it. Deadpool's bones can be broken. They will heal, but thats a major handicap Wolverine doesn't have to deal with. Wolverine's blows will also be significantly more damaging.

Only way to end this fight quickly is for Wolvy to use bone breaking tactics and then hold a lock so that the bones heal badly. If that happens Wade can't stand, kick, or punch. He wouldn't be able to fight.

If no adamantium skeleton Wolverine would do slightly more of the ass kicking, but the fight would go on forever.

StarsNeverFall7
Would this be the same DP that has broken his own bones to get in and out of things?

Capt has it about right, they fight on and on and on...

masterbruce
I give it to Logan. Adamantium knuckles will deal more damage over time and DP's bones will break while Logan's wont

marvelprince
But DP's healing factor is so insane that once bones get broken they don't stay that way for long. This is the same guy who regenerated from a puddle in a few panels

Sparkz
I'd make this a stalemate though i give Logan the advantage, in the end Logan has better H2H skill but Dp's healing factor is slightly better so it evens it self out, this fight just keeps going and going and going and when healing factors finally overload (A few weeks later) it'll probably all rely on a lucky hit so I say this is just a 50/50 split.

ExtraMision5555
I agree, with what bruce said earlier

Logan does have the adamentium going for him in this

it would almost be an endless battle, but logan might have a slight advantage due to adamentium. but then i am reminded of DP's superior Healing factor

Still, even though SLIGHT, it would seem logan has a tini advantage. Seems to close to declare a winner. Ide lean towards logan, though

whoever breaks the otehrs neck first i guess

capt it up
I agree, with what bruce said earlier

Logan does have the adamentium going for him in this

it would almost be an endless battle, but logan might have a slight advantage due to adamentium. but then i am reminded of DP's superior Healing factor

Still, even though SLIGHT, it would seem logan has a tini advantage. Seems to close to declare a winner. Ide lean towards logan, though

whoever breaks the otehrs neck first i guess
actaully the edge would increase furth to wolverine favor.

deadpool has a slight healign factor advantage how ever Logan has a pritty be durability advantage and I not just talkign bone his whole body is far tougher then DP and his beyond human. This gives Logan an even larger adavantage and then add in the fact Logan's the superior fighter and Logan hold's the advantage.

Logan with the advantage which is bigger then slight, but even that being said this would be a long long long long fight.

ExtraMision5555

deadpool has a slight healign factor advantage how ever Logan has a pritty be durability advantage and I not just talkign bone his whole body is far tougher then DP and his beyond human. This gives Logan an even larger adavantage and then add in the fact Logan's the superior fighter and Logan hold's the advantage.

Logan with the advantage which is bigger then slight, but even that being said this would be a long long long long fight.

i agree
a VERY long fight
but because physically logan has a bit of an advantage (and im primarily talking adamentium)
despite dp's better hf
i can see it tipping in his favor, even if only by a tiny margin

X-Logan
Wolverine wins the majority due to his adamantium and better skills.

NiņoAraņa

Logan with the advantage which is bigger then slight, but even that being said this would be a long long long long fight. i don't think Wolvie's fighting skills are THAT much above DPs, not enough to give him a visible advantage

ExtraMision5555

capt it up
IMO, thier not above DP's at all
actully they are and DP has yet to prove other wise.

can you show us some of his skill's vs top tier's?

All we ahve seen from deadpool is some ok showings from IF and DD and even then they both were beating him

Dreampanther
Umm, have you forgotten DP's showings against Taskmaster?

redhotrash
Deadpool would honestly end up quitting. He is a goof but he knows when a situation is futile. Even if his agility kept him out of harms way, he'd get frustrated with breaking his hands on Wolverine's face. Eventually he'd say the hell with it. Wolverine is too stubborn to drop a fight like that, and in a worst case scenario he'd go berserk and probably end up eating Deadpool or something.

marvelprince
actully they are and DP has yet to prove other wise.

can you show us some of his skill's vs top tier's?

All we ahve seen from deadpool is some ok showings from IF and DD and even then they both were beating him

They we're beating him? I seem to remember it being pretty back and forth

Jyppe
Dedpool has only slightly better healing factor? He recovered from a puddle in couple of panels. Headshots don't hold him down for long either.

Besides, doesn't he also have superhuman stats?

Metalmanx
Yes.

riceroost
Originally posted by Jyppe
Dedpool has only slightly better healing factor? He recovered from a puddle in couple of panels.Wolverine recovered from nothing but skeleton in a few panels.
Headshots don't hold him down for long either.Headshots are useless against Wolverine. And he's recovered from an arrow through the ear holes almost instantly.
Besides, doesn't he also have superhuman stats? Deadpool doesn't have any physical stats better than Logan. Logan has the better feats as well.

jasonk3
deadpool is more a skilled...wolverine is jus a wildman...who just lunges towards his opponents

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by redhotrash
Deadpool would honestly end up quitting. He is a goof but he knows when a situation is futile. Even if his agility kept him out of harms way, he'd get frustrated with breaking his hands on Wolverine's face. Eventually he'd say the hell with it. Wolverine is too stubborn to drop a fight like that, and in a worst case scenario he'd go berserk and probably end up eating Deadpool or something. i actually completely agree with this yes

capt it up
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Umm, have you forgotten DP's showings against Taskmaster?
no, but have you seen how dumb some fo them are?

SpunkySmurph
Capt, by DP's fight with DD, are you refferring to IF as DD, or DD himself?

capt it up
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Capt, by DP's fight with DD, are you refferring to IF as DD, or DD himself?
both fight's.

I am referring to the two IF fight's and DD fight with deadpool

SpunkySmurph
both fight's.

I am referring to the two IF fight's and DD fight with deadpool

I see.

Well, I wouldn't say any one person was winning. It seemed pretty back and forth, IMO.

NiņoAraņa
I see.

Well, I wouldn't say any one person was winning. It seemed pretty back and forth, IMO. and evetually, DP was gonna get a hit, whereas DD/IF could have gotten one and DP woulda healed.....

capt it up
I see.

Well, I wouldn't say any one person was winning. It seemed pretty back and forth, IMO.
really I recall deadpool beign hti a few times and never landing a hit that was not blocked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.