joker vs lex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tiakocom
both get prep..everythin goes, who do you reckon will win? I'm leaning toward luthor here but I'm open to debate

Symmetric Chaos
Lex? shrug

guy222
Originally posted by tiakocom
both get prep..everythin goes, who do you reckon will win? I'm leaning toward luthor here but I'm open to debate

joker

lorddreamer
I'm saying if joker knows about this before Lex, Joker takes it. If Lex knows first... well, Lex. If they both know, Lex has way more resources and intelligence, so he wins. one on one in the parking lot: Lex, he walks around with a bunch of gadgets.

Mider999
umm joker has pawned lex multiple times, when he was trying to use the philosphy stone for months joker figured it out in minutes or seconds, so lex being smarter might not be a fact, the joker is batmans arch nemesis sooooo think of it in this light, batman is like one of the smartest people on earth and this guy gives him trouble, and im sure bats is smarter then lex or as smart thus the joker is not out of his league, in fact he's messed up lex alot of times in the past.

S-Ranger
The Joker plus it's fact that lex comes running to the joker for help.

qqqqqqq
joker more crazy and smarter

Aqua-pimp
I'm going with Lex on this one .. The Joker is Batman's arch nemesis and all but Superman the most powerfull being on DC earth considers Lex as his arch nemesis that alone puts him on a higher level as the Joker ..And Lex is richer than the Joker and has more rescources and is just as smart maybe smarter Joker has nothing on big bad and bald ...

cool

Anonimator
Lex have the money
but no one is more evil than joker, is the worst of them all

so joker 11/20

qqqqqqq
lex talks too much and joker jokes around too much

Mider999
its not that lex has a more powerful enemy, the joker has messed with superman as well, batman could mess with superman so could joker its plain logic, joker almost made superman kill him when he pretended to poison lois lane, he outsmarted the fifth dimension imp. Its true lex is smart and this and that but sometimes your smarts dont get you all the way, you have to have street smarts in order to overcome certain obsticles, commen sense also comes into it, in kingdom come, lex was gonna try to take over the world with batmans help, then batman betrayed him, i think the joker would have seen that comming, cause he knows batman so well by now.

TricksterPriest
See, the thing is, Joker is considered probably the smartest man on the planet. (counting humans, not new gods). He's beaten Ra's Al Ghul at chess and Ra's acknowledges that he and Batman are joker's intellectual inferiors. Joker will break Lex Luthor. Anyone remember infinite crisis and Alexander? As Lex said, "Your second mistake was, you didn't let the Joker play." Even Lex fears the ace of knaves.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
See, the thing is, Joker is considered probably the smartest man on the planet. (counting humans, not new gods). He's beaten Ra's Al Ghul at chess and Ra's acknowledges that he and Batman are joker's intellectual inferiors. Joker will break Lex Luthor. Anyone remember infinite crisis and Alexander? As Lex said, "Your second mistake was, you didn't let the Joker play." Even Lex fears the ace of knaves.

cool

That might be my favourite line from DC. Maybe.

Unfortunatley, Joker loses here due to inferior resources.

Give them equal resources?

Completley different match.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by Mider999
umm joker has pawned lex multiple times, when he was trying to use the philosphy stone for months joker figured it out in minutes or seconds, so lex being smarter might not be a fact, the joker is batmans arch nemesis sooooo think of it in this light, batman is like one of the smartest people on earth and this guy gives him trouble, and im sure bats is smarter then lex or as smart thus the joker is not out of his league, in fact he's messed up lex alot of times in the past.

ok I honostly didn't know about Lex and Joker meeting. Well, I did, but never about Lex losing to Joker. Also, from what I have seen, its Jokers insanity that trips Bats most of the time. He's really hard to follow mentally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.