If Weapon X would have used Nth Metal instead of Adamantium..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
...Would Wolvie be reallly more powerful than his current state?

He could develop god-like properties with a Nth Metal in his skeletal system.

Have fun with this topic. smile

Swanky-Tuna
How durable is Nth metal?

King_Mungi
Definetly stronger, he could fly would have two healing factors and the nth metal provides a healing factor on top of it's own and the metal is pretty darn durable.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
How durable is Nth metal?

As far as I know is very durable and it's rumor that it has some mythical properties.

A good example would be Onimar Synn.

outavodka
Wolvergod.....imagine that fanboigazm...ugh!lol

Superherovandal
and considering the fact that Hawkman knocked out Despero's teeth with an Nth mace i'd say its pretty strong.

long pig
If you know how to use it, it has control over all the elements and also magic abilities.

kenobi
Nth metal is not as durable as adamantium due to the fact that it was melted to make Hawkmans weapons, but it would give the user the ability to fly and control the elements.

bigbran
Originally posted by kenobi
Nth metal is not as durable as adamantium due to the fact that it was melted to make Hawkmans weapons, but it would give the user the ability to fly and control the elements. How was adamantium broken down, and put in Wolverine's body again?

kenobi
Originally posted by bigbran
How was adamantium broken down, and put in Wolverine's body again? I should have clarified. The Nth metal was more "Easily" melted down to make Hawkmans weapons. It was in a JSA issue (I can not remember the #) where the Jay Garrick Flash went back in time and encountered Prince Khufu who would become Hawkman in the future, the Mighty Adam who would later become Black Adam and Nabu who is the man behind the power of Dr. Fate. Prince Khufu explained how a ship, wich turned out to be a Thanagarian ship crashed in the Egyptian desert and they found the Nth metal which powered the ship and they melted it down to form the claw of Horus and other weapons.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by kenobi
I should have clarified. The Nth metal was more "Easily" melted down to make Hawkmans weapons. It was in a JSA issue (I can not remember the #) where the Jay Garrick Flash went back in time and encountered Prince Khufu who would become Hawkman in the future, the Mighty Adam who would later become Black Adam and Nabu who is the man behind the power of Dr. Fate. Prince Khufu explained how a ship, wich turned out to be a Thanagarian ship crashed in the Egyptian desert and they found the Nth metal which powered the ship and they melted it down to form the claw of Horus and other weapons.

Now you got me thinking if Magneto powers could affect Nth Metal like he did with Adamentium. hmm

But then again, the magic in Nth could repel those forces.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by bigbran
How was adamantium broken down, and put in Wolverine's body again?

... confused

It wasn't.

jasofisc
even though not as durrable as adamantium it would be make wolverine a tuffer character all around

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... confused

It wasn't. Ah, yeah it was. no expression How else would it be able to lace his bones?

WrathfulDwarf
^I agree...I remenber this quite clearly...

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/9025/magnetovswolvieac5.jpg

long pig
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Ah, yeah it was. no expression How else would it be able to lace his bones?
Adamantium is an alloy, it's two metals. The two metals can be melted separately and hardened into Adamantium. After it's hardened, it can no longer be melted.

Magneto didn't melt it, he used his power to control it. Making it liquid-like.

It can only be changed if someone has high-end molecular control and throws around its molecules. Surfer or someone.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by long pig
Adamantium is an alloy, it's two metals. The two metals can be melted separately and hardened into Adamantium. After it's hardened, it can no longer be melted.

It can only be changed if someone has high-end molecular control and throws around its molecules. Surfer or someone.

You're missing the whole point of that scan, though....It shows that it CAN be melted down/broken down.

And, about the alloy; yes, I know what an alloy is, but I can't respond to anything because I forget/never have seen the details about the bonding. So I concede that point.

long pig
You're missing the whole point of that scan, though....It shows that it CAN be melted down/broken down.

And, about the alloy; yes, I know what an alloy is, but I can't respond to anything because I forget/never have seen the details about the bonding. So I concede that point.
Well, "melted" implies it can be liquefied with enough heat, and that's not the case here. It can't.
It can be broken down. I don't think I ever said otherwise. It just can't be broken down by heat or some other physical force like.....punching it real hard or something.

Molecular reconstruction is the only way to break it down.

As for the alloy, I wasn't meaning to be a dick and talk as though you don't know what an alloy is, I simply wanted to make sure it was said. It's a major part of the point.

Vibranium and an unknown metal makes adamantium. FYI.

Darth Macabre
Well, "melted" implies it can be liquefied with enough heat, and that's not the case here. It can't.
It can be broken down. I don't think I ever said otherwise. It just can't be broken down by heat or some other physical force like.....punching it real hard or something.

Molecular reconstruction is the only way to break it down.

As for the alloy, I wasn't meaning to be a dick and talk as though you don't know what an alloy is, I simply wanted to make sure it was said. It's a major part of the point.

Vibranium and an unknown metal makes adamantium. FYI.

Fair enough...I wasn't arguing with you or anything, I was just debating the qualities of Adamantium compared to Nth.

Edit: Oh, and no, I didn't think you were condescending or anything, no worries.

long pig
Fair enough...I wasn't arguing with you or anything, I was just debating the qualities of Adamantium compared to Nth.

Edit: Oh, and no, I didn't think you were condescending or anything, no worries.
Understood.

Nth>>>>>>>>>>Adamantium IMO.

One guy had knowledge over the metal and was wiping out whole areas of existance. Can't remember his name.

Juntai
Understood.

Nth>>>>>>>>>>Adamantium IMO.

One guy had knowledge over the metal and was wiping out whole areas of existance. Can't remember his name. Onimar Synn?
The guy that reappeared in the Crisis?

srankmissingnin

Exactly right.

Adamantium isn't Adamantium until it cools and hardens, before that it is a vat of molten metal composed of several metals and minerals. Once Adamantium sets it can only be altered on a molecular level.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Juntai
Onimar Synn?
The guy that reappeared in the Crisis?

yes

Ominar Synn Info

long pig
I like this idea. The op is a genius.

WanderingDroid
Everyone thank long pig for bringing me back from the dead.

You can all hate him now.

Badabing
Originally posted by WanderingDroid
Everyone thank long pig for bringing me back from the dead.

You can all hate him now. Hey WD. Welcome back!

WanderingDroid
Thank you! It's a short stay.

Now guard that Batman forum with your LIFE!

Dum Dum Dugan
edit, old repy, just realised.

BlackZero30x
Hawkman would own wolvie magneto style via The Claw of Horus

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Hawkman would own wolvie magneto style via The Claw of Horus
what does any of that have to do with this thread?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan

i think the real question is what does it not have to do with this thread?

and just kinda bringing it! you know since the claw of horus allows hawkman to control Nth Metal.

Dum Dum Dugan
i think the real question is what does it not have to do with this thread?

and just kinda bringing it! you know since the claw of horus allows hawkman to control Nth Metal.

Thank you captain irrlevent, oh what would we do, with out such useless statements.

BlackZero30x
you know dum dum you shouldn't take life so serious you might wake up with hemorrhoids sometime. i understand you have an un-natural love for the little weasel but you don't have to get upset because he gets beaten no matter what metal he has in his body!

-Pr-
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan

You just don't like to think about Wolverine getting pulverised. stick out tongue

Dum Dum Dugan
you know dum dum you shouldn't take life so serious you might wake up with hemorrhoids sometime. i understand you have an un-natural love for the little weasel but you don't have to get upset because he gets beaten no matter what metal he has in his body!

yes clearly it my problem with wolverine getting beat and not the fact you are making irrelevant statement simply to be annoying.

Please keep up the good work, Captain Irrelevent.

BlackZero30x
haha! your fun to talk to. "Captain Irrelevant" classic! i would ask that if your going to banter back and forth with someone you think of more names then "Captain Irrelevant".

anyways it did obviously bother you because why else even bother to make a retort? you could have simply ignored me and my statement! but instead you chose to respond.

anyways back on topic. Hawkman owns with the claw of horus...

ooh wait....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.