Aayla Secura vs. Tholme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Both ROTS. Tholme's getting kinda old. He fought Vos and didn;t do to badly even though he wasn't trying to hurt him, he seemed to do betetr than Aayla did in Clone Wars Volume 6: The Fields of Battle when she wasn't trying to hrut him, though she likely got a but stronger between then and ROTS. Tholme also fought Bulq twice, the first time he seemed to do okay, but he was forced to flee in the end. That's betetr than I would think Aayla could do, however, the second time he fights Bulq he gets beaten pretty easily, I'd think Aayla could do better than that. Aayla also beat Aurra Sing and wtf pwnd Bok while not using her lightsaber. I guess she'd probably take Tholme after a very long battle, but I'm uncertain.

Council#13
Yeah, you're right. hmm Don't forget that before his second battle with Bulq, Tholme had been running from Separatists searches and forces for weeks.

allfg
Tholme takes it imo, he always struck me as one of the top saber duelists.

darthsith19
Yeah, but I doubt that wore him out very much, he was still eating and meditating ect.

Oh, he's pretty good. But so is Aayla.

Count Makashi
I think Aayla takes this, i don't know much about Tholme.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.