venom vs lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
no fire or thunder claps

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
no fire or thunder claps

venom gets a few. lobo lost to a bone claw logan.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
venom gets a few. lobo lost to a bone claw logan.

annnnnnnnnnnnd you lost credibility if you actually believe that fight was legit.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King_Mungi
annnnnnnnnnnnd you lost credibility if you actually believe that fight was legit.

guy had credibility? stick out tongue

Lobo takes it

Faceman
Hey guy's alright all, Lobo wins this cause of his credibility.

Swanky-Tuna
Lobo can hook'em in half.

guy222

everyone knows i am silly at times, but truthfully a lot. most comic battles are one sided or pis. hell, i didn't like exitar 'losing' to sue.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
everyone knows i am silly at times, but truthfully a lot. most comic battles are one sided or pis. hell, i didn't like exitar 'losing' to sue.

See I can never tell if your serious or joking from some of your other posts which I can't tell if your serious or joking in them either.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Hey guy's alright all, Lobo wins this cause of his credibility.

thanks, my friend. lobo's a good character. i have his origin. losing to logan was good and bad. at the time, logan's popularity was sky high. right thing to do

Faceman
See I can never tell if your serious or joking from some of your other posts which I can't tell if your serious or joking in them either. Plus guy if your going to pick someone, state why...

King_Mungi
Well that fight was actually fan voted, but later Lobo actually states directly he got paid to throw the fight.

guy222
See I can never tell if your serious or joking from some of your other posts which I can't tell if your serious or joking in them either.

we agree a lot. very quirky. just me. love my celestials, tribunal. marvel over dc, i have read marvel more than anything

King_Mungi
Plus guy if your going to pick someone, state why...

Lobo, stronger, more durable, vastly better healing factor even regenerating from a pool of blood in seconds. Plus he can make Lobo copies.

Faceman
Well that fight was actually fan voted, but later Lobo actually states directly he got paid to throw the fight. Not you, GUY222..

King_Mungi
Not you, GUY222..

You quoted me confused

Symmetric Chaos

Jax_Jax
lobo takes it.

if any blood was spilled, he would heal from it, and venom would be creating a copy of him.

he is more durable, and can trade blows with supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.