darkseid vs onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jax_Jax
who'd take this.

please,.. no jobbing

guy222
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
who'd take this.

please,.. no jobbing

onslaught

Jax_Jax
really??

i'd say darkseid

StarsNeverFall7
Non jobbing? Onslaught isn't standing up to the OE.

Jax_Jax
whos telepathy skills would you say are higher?

StarsNeverFall7
Wouldn't really matter, one shot of the OE and onslaught is gone...

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS

swerve1988
Onslaught ftw

qqqqqqq
whos telepathy skills would you say are higher? mind controlled daxamites?? hello??

left
been done before

jax_jax, i think it would be better if you would use the search button before opening threads.

Darkseid 10/10 btw.

Utrigita
Onslaught second form

LORDSIDIOUS01
Darkseid will call upon all of New Genesis, but to no avail.,The power of Magneto and Xavier will destroy them all.

Batman-Prime
Darkside 10/10 easily. Galactus would have 4-5/10. If we take the real DS not the
PIS knw through comics like S/B.

guy222
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Darkside 10/10 easily. Galactus would have 4-5/10. If we take the real DS not the

Galactus beat DS. Celestials humble Galactus. Staying w/Onslaught. He can absorb a jobber.

juggernaut66666
really??

i'd say darkseid

Tshern
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus beat DS. Celestials humble Galactus. Staying w/Onslaught. He can absorb a jobber.
Galactus met Darkseid in a non-canon comic, thus moot point.
Prove that Celestials humble Galactus, the Big G already devoured one.
What would Onslaught do againt the Omega effect?

DevilGoblin
Onslaught rapes horribly any version of Darkseid.

Onslaught wins ANY FIGHT and who does not agree with this does not know comics.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

no expression

h1a8
Onslaught wouldn't survive the OE period.
Who says that he can survive them?
Say Yes! if so.

Tshern
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no expression
I really, really agree with you.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Your out of your mind. If Galactus is not in full on jobber mode he wrecks any version of DS.

Kirby DS was the shit, but he is NOT taking out Galactus. What drugs is everyone on here? Galactus still doesnt get enough respect around here

Kurash
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Onslaught rapes horribly any version of Darkseid.

confused

xmeat
Originally posted by Tshern
I really, really agree with you. i dont

LORDSIDIOUS01
Onslaught wins.

Rick/Genis
Darkseid Wins this.

Kutulu
Darkseid takes it. Onslaught is an energy being; Darkseid is particularly good at containing / controlling energy using his OE.

Priest
Onslaught should wins this. reality warping powers gives Onslaught the edge.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Onslaught should wins this. reality warping powers gives Onslaught the edge.

You mean like DS reality warping powers that he used to create multiple realities that he trapped mr. miracle in? Or when he used his reality powers to turn the legion into ash and all other sorts of things? HMMM?

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You mean like DS reality warping powers that he used to create multiple realities that he trapped mr. miracle in? Or when he used his reality powers to turn the legion into ash and all other sorts of things? HMMM?
Frankin Richards as a kid could create realities as well. At full potential he is as powerful as a celestial.
Now throw in magnetos, professor x, and Xman power in the mix, we have Onlsaught.
I think it would be close, but onslaught still edges Seid out.

DigiMark007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437520&highlight=title%3A%28darkseid+vs.+onslaught%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=432411&highlight=title%3A%28darkseid+vs.+onslaught%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=410608&highlight=title%3A%28darkseid+vs.+onslaught%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=317032&highlight=title%3A%28darkseid+vs.+onslaught%29

Use the search before making threads.

no expression

kthxbye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.