the fantastic four vs ghost rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between the fantastic four and ghost rider with no weapons and no prep?

guy222
Originally posted by blade31092
Who will win between the fantastic four and ghost rider with no weapons and no prep?

gr

long pig
The version that can teleport would OWN the FF, the rest would be BFRd into space.

Batman-Prime
Did GR raise that much in power? Last Time I saw him he fought Wolverine to a Draw, the GR I know wouldn't stand a chance against Sue, he would be "dead" if the Thing came into wink.

guy222
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Did GR raise that much in power? Last Time I saw him he fought Wolverine to a Draw, the GR I know wouldn't stand a chance against Sue, he would be "dead" if the Thing came into wink.

Zarathos/Blaze kills em. Danny Ketch humbles em. Noble(MOP) waves goodbye to an overrated team.

Kazenji
The only member that i like from the F4 team is the thing

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

You're thinking of Ketch. Blaze is the Rider again, but it's not without the powers of the F4 to isolate John and BFR him.

Though John seems to be gaining in power though. Ghost Rider volume 3 has been awesome!

Kazenji
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Though John seems to be gaining in power though. Ghost Rider volume 3 has been awesome!

Is that the one that features Lucifer and he escapes from hell with Johnny ?

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Kazenji
Is that the one that features Lucifer and he escapes from hell with Johnny ?

That it is.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Whether its Blaze/Zarathos or Ketch/Kale doesn't matter, The FF are gonna burn.

Grimm22
You're thinking of Ketch. Blaze is the Rider again, but it's not without the powers of the F4 to isolate John and BFR him.

The new series by Danial Way?

That book is horrible! What the f**k? mad

Give me Ennis on GR any day of the week over that piece of crap

Kazenji
That it is.

Been getting the comic series of that out myself. The last one i got was #6 where they''ve just started telling how the hell did johnny blaze end up in hell

(Don't tell i'll find out myself)

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Whether its Blaze/Zarathos or Ketch/Kale doesn't matter, The FF are gonna burn.

Vengeance also

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.