Ja Rule in saw 4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inspectah
Word is Ja Rule will be appearing in the opening scene of Saw 4 this summer and the first scene will be shot in toronto so look out for that people there's gonna be more psycho bloody game 2 play

Eclipso
How can they do a saw IV? Jigsaw is dead, his apprentice is dead. I guess they could do a whole new killer and break away from the other storyline completely.

My hopes are not high for this film.

guy222
Originally posted by inspectah
Word is Ja Rule will be appearing in the opening scene of Saw 4 this summer and the first scene will be shot in toronto so look out for that people there's gonna be more psycho bloody game 2 play

Ja is acting now. Wow. Curtis retired him and now he's an actor. Murder. Oops, didn't his boss beat the murder rap. Its a shame, rap and thugs ruin it for the kids. And Ja, u can't rap, u can't sing and u sure can't act

LORDSIDIOUS01
If Jeff is in Saw 4 then I hope he dies a grossful death.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by inspectah

Hasnt he been tortured enough with his "rappin career"? laughing

Grimm22
I just hope that the trap he is in has to do with him rapping or something laughing

LORDSIDIOUS01
What rap career, He can't sing.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
What rap career, He can't sing.

Exactly! Murda! laughing eek!

pussycatG
I have not seen even part 1.. I am soo afraid to watch it. Maybe tonight, when I am home alone LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.