Taskmaster, BlackPanther, and Moonknight v Captain America, Iron Fist, and Dare Devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Which team wins?

jrodslam
Team 2 wins 9/10. Much better fighters.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Which team wins?

team two

Metalmanx
Good one. This requires much pondering.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam
Team 2 wins 9/10. Much better fighters.

Honestly, I think it all depends on certain factors.

1. Is this a non-jobbing Taskmaster?

2. Is this the Moon Knight has his physical abilities increased by the moon?

3. Is this the KMC Captain America and not the one that can defeat Galactus with a shield throw?

srankmissingnin
Is this "I'm a pussy in Buccaneer boots" retro fitted Taskmaster who can't even handle Deadpool or Moonknight. Or "I'm a bad ass who has a winning record against Iron Man" Udon/Agency X, Taskmaster?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx

3. Is this the KMC Captain America and not the one that can defeat Galactus with a shield throw?

1. yes

2. fight is in afternoon (around 3pm), if that answers your question

3. Captain America based on how the average of his showings, not on some ridiculous high feat

Metalmanx
1. yes

2. fight is in afternoon (around 3pm), if that answers your question

3. Captain America based on how the average of his showings, not on some ridiculous high feat

Okay, so basically it's current Moon Knight. He only has his gadget arsenal and fighting skills, no super powers. Correct?

And a non-jobbing Taskmaster makes this match VERY close.

Throw in a believable Captain America and we've got ourselves a match! eek!

jrodslam
Taskmaster's problem isnt skill. Far from it. Hes probably the most skilled streetlevel character in Marvel. His problem is fighting ability/smarts. He can have Caps, DD's, Wolvies, Spideys skills all he wants, but when it comes down to using them to their full capacity or to where it gives him high edges in fights, he cant produce.

Yes he does have a couple of impressive feats, but thats about it. Nothing that leads me to believe he can be consistant with it. Its just too bad he only gets the skills. His ass should get the disipline and thought/tactics of the fighters as well imo.

Moonknight is below Panther in terms of skill imo. Hes never seemed like a technical/tacticl fighter to me. At least not like a DD, Fist, Shang or Cap.

Cap, Fist and DD are experts at their craft which is h2h combat. Like mathematicians.

masterbruce
Okay, so basically it's current Moon Knight. He only has his gadget arsenal and fighting skills, no super powers. Correct?

correct

masterbruce

Moonknight is below Panther in terms of skill imo. Hes never seemed like a technical/tacticl fighter to me. At least not like a DD, Fist, Shang or Cap.

Moonknight may not be as skilled as the others in H2H, but this isn't a strictly H2H fight.

jrodslam
Moonknight may not be as skilled as the others in H2H, but this isn't a strictly H2H fight.

Then i guess as the thread starter, you should mention what weapons they have here. Standard everyday equipment?

masterbruce
Then i guess as the thread starter, you should mention what weapons they have here. Standard everyday equipment?

I thought it was assumed standard equipment unless stated otherwise? Yes, they have their standard equipment (something that they have used on more than one occasion)

masterbruce
more thoughts?

guy222

When did Steve do that? Galactus was harmed by the Shield.

SpunkySmurph
Team 2

masterbruce
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Team 2

why?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Is this "I'm a pussy in Buccaneer boots" retro fitted Taskmaster who can't even handle Deadpool or Moonknight. Or "I'm a bad ass who has a winning record against Iron Man" Udon/Agency X, Taskmaster?

The "bad ass" got pwned multiple times by Agent X, as well as Deadpool (unless the match where DP danced was his retro outfit..? I don't think so... confused )

He wasn't that good.

Oh, and, of course:

DP > Wolverine. doped

ExtraMision5555

Cap, Fist and DD are experts at their craft which is h2h combat. Like mathematicians.

VERY true

With the exception of Danny

hes not nearly as smart as Cap and DD are (combat wise), still, skill wise he's definately around them.

TM makes this a bit of a longer thought process though, as someone started earlier. TM fighting and behavieng the way he SHOULD, makes this a bit difficult, atelast. He carrys guns too, i could see IF getting shot -- maybe

masterbruce
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The "bad ass" got pwned multiple times by Agent X, as well as Deadpool (unless the match where DP danced was his retro outfit..? I don't think so... confused )

He wasn't that good.

Oh, and, of course:

DP > Wolverine. doped

Neither wolverine nor DP is in this match.

masterbruce
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
VERY true

With the exception of Danny

hes not nearly as smart as Cap and DD are (combat wise), still, skill wise he's definately around them.

TM makes this a bit of a longer thought process though, as someone started earlier. TM fighting and behavieng the way he SHOULD, makes this a bit difficult, atelast. He carrys guns too, i could see IF getting shot -- maybe

Panther and Moon Knight also carry weapons, that may even the match up.

ExtraMision5555
Panther and Moon Knight also carry weapons, that may even the match up.

im speaking speciffically automatic weapons

i do realize they boht carry weapons, but so does DD & Cap (kinda)

masterbruce
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
im speaking speciffically automatic weapons

i do realize they boht carry weapons, but so does DD & Cap (kinda)

yeah but Panther, TM, and MK have much more versatile weaponry.

ExtraMision5555
yeah but Panther, TM, and MK have much more versatile weaponry.

true

Metalmanx
Originally posted by guy222
When did Steve do that? Galactus was harmed by the Shield.

'Twas a joke, comrade. wink

masterbruce
'Twas a joke, comrade. wink

So which team do you think wins?

Metalmanx
So which team do you think wins?

Honestly? I don't know yet. This is a damn good match-up, since this is everyone at their best (sans Moon Knight) with all their standard equipment...

It's really difficult to say, which is why I haven't yet, so I can come to a solid conclusion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.