Superman vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SilverSurferFan
Hello everyone! This is my first post on this forum. So, I was just surfing on the internet when I came across another forum which had a Superman vs. Wonder Woman thread. The thing that surprised me was that almost everyone there was certain that Superman would lose terribly. I just wanted to get your opinions on this fight. Thanks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Depends on the Circumstances and weapons in the fight. She is a far superior fighter and if she has one of her one hit weapons like her tiara, lasso or sword, it's over for Blue eyes.

masterbruce
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Depends on the Circumstances and weapons in the fight. She is a far superior fighter and if she has one of her one hit weapons like her tiara, lasso or sword, it's over for Blue eyes.

right, if Superman decides to fight at WW's snail pace. If he decides to use his superspeed and goes bloodlust and not hold back, Diana will be utterly destroyed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by masterbruce
right, if Superman decides to fight at WW's snail pace. If he decides to use his superspeed and goes bloodlust and not hold back, Diana will be utterly destroyed.

LOL like he did when he thought she was doomsday and she held back? And she was what? not utterly destroyed. He seemed to be moving many times faster than light, and throwing punches that he thought would KO doomsday. And yet, somehow, she survived and she was not bloodlusted at all.

masterbruce
LOL like he did when he thought she was doomsday and she held back? And she was what? not utterly destroyed. He seemed to be moving many times faster than light, and throwing punches that he thought would KO doomsday. And yet, somehow, she survived and she was not bloodlusted at all.

that's utter PIS. You think Diana is even 1/10th as durable as Doomsday, who took Darkseid's Omega beams like nothing? ya gotta be joking me if you don't think that was PIS to the nth degree

nvrbeenwthagirl
that's utter PIS. You think Diana is even 1/10th as durable as Doomsday, who took Darkseid's Omega beams like nothing? ya gotta be joking me if you don't think that was PIS to the nth degree

If Doomsday took DS Omega beams like Nothing then why in the hell did he get owned in the first fight and have to sneak attack DS? Yeah right he took the Beams like nothing. reread the book. As for PIS, it's already been established that WW's invulnerability is at superman or Captain marvel's lvls when it comes to blunt force trauma and energy. She covered an alien nuclier device with her body for Christ sake. I bet you didn't happen to catch that story tho did you?

masterbruce
If Doomsday took DS Omega beams like Nothing then why in the hell did he get owned in the first fight and have to sneak attack DS? Yeah right he took the Beams like nothing. reread the book. As for PIS, it's already been established that WW's invulnerability is at superman or Captain marvel's lvls when it comes to blunt force trauma and energy. She covered an alien nuclier device with her body for Christ sake. I bet you didn't happen to catch that story tho did you?

WW is just as invulnerable as Superman. Hmmm, seems like she's kinda vulnerable to sharp things such as bullets....eh? Or did you not know that...or did you know that and simply chose to hide that little fact?

Soleran

If she wasn't naked after that bomb blew up then it was a fake bomb I tell you!

With some of WW's weapons I think WW can take Superman.

grey fox
Originally posted by Soleran
If she wasn't naked after that bomb blew up then it was a fake bomb I tell you!

With some of WW's weapons I think WW can take Superman.

Have to agree , without weapons she can last , but not make the distance.

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW is just as invulnerable as Superman. Hmmm, seems like she's kinda vulnerable to sharp things such as bullets....eh? Or did you not know that...or did you know that and simply chose to hide that little fact?

You obvioulsy can't read too well. I said Invulnerable to blunt force trauma and energy. DID YOU MISS THAT?

MattDay
I say 5/10 for both, they are seen to equal each other out

masterbruce
You obvioulsy can't read too well. I said Invulnerable to blunt force trauma and energy. DID YOU MISS THAT?

Yeah..I guess COMMON SENSE got the better of me.

Symmetric Chaos
Hmm . . . with KMC ComicForum rules (mainly "all combatants will fight to the best of their ability"wink Superman should destroy her.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah..I guess COMMON SENSE got the better of me.

What the hell are you talking about? What got the better of you is putting your foot in your mouth without taking the time to read what I wrote.

Soleran
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hmm . . . with KMC ComicForum rules (mainly "all combatants will fight to the best of their ability"wink Superman should destroy her.

It's within WW's character to kill people, with gear I would certainly give it to WW simply for that fact alone.

The Superman doesn't kill with combat he bores you to death with monologues on morality.

nvrbeenwthagirl
NO, He shouldn't. If that were the case, she would simply lob his head off with her tiara or catch him in her lasso and kill him then. She is a far sueprior fighter and thier strength is so close that he doesn't have any sizeable advantage. What is he going to do heat vision her to death? she's already fought damn near on the surface of the sun. She would block it anyway. 5/10 each becuz he has a little advantage on speed. But even her reflexes seem better than his.

Symmetric Chaos
It's within WW's character to kill people, with gear I would certainly give it to WW simply for that fact alone.

The Superman doesn't kill with combat he bores you to death with monologues on morality.

But Superman beats her in speed, strength, range, stamina and durability when she doesn't have her huge aresnal of items (which were not included in the starters stips).

masterbruce
What the hell are you talking about? What got the better of you is putting your foot in your mouth without taking the time to read what I wrote.

if you can take a nuclear blast, that means your skin and body is EXTREMELY durable

a nuclear blast would rip a metal wall 10 feet thick into shreds

thus a bullet should harmlessly bounce off if you can take a nuke

if you think someone can take a nuke yet get hurt by a bullet, I suggest you seek help

grey fox

...and then emo-whines when he actually HAS to kill people.

Let me tell you , If if had that kind of power I wouldn't HAVE a rouges gallery , what I would have though would be a VERY full cemetery.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But Superman beats her in speed, strength, range, stamina and durability when she doesn't have her huge aresnal of items (which were not included in the starters stips).

IF that were the case why didn't he outright kill her when he thought she was doomsday? she was holding back wasn't she? And yet she still managed to break his ribs and make him bleed from his ears.

grey fox
IF that were the case why didn't he outright kill her when he thought she was doomsday? she was holding back wasn't she? And yet she still managed to break his ribs and make him bleed from his ears.

It's called PIS my friend.

Soleran
Originally posted by grey fox
...and then emo-whines when he actually HAS to kill people.

Let me tell you , If if had that kind of power I wouldn't HAVE a rouges gallery , what I would have though would be a VERY full cemetery.

laughing

That's such an awesome linesmile

Symmetric Chaos

Gee I wonder why you don't write comicbook story lines.

nvrbeenwthagirl
if you can take a nuclear blast, that means your skin and body is EXTREMELY durable

a nuclear blast would rip a metal wall 10 feet thick into shreds

thus a bullet should harmlessly bounce off if you can take a nuke

if you think someone can take a nuke yet get hurt by a bullet, I suggest you seek help

Um DC came up with the rules. And the bullets have to have sufficiant enough force behind them to pierce her skin. her skin also managed to take molten Iron ore to no effect as well as superman 8 times light speed punching her from the sun to the earth and then she made a big ass crater and got back up. So yeah, she took the ALIEN nuclear blast with no effect.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox
It's called PIS my friend.

Only becuz it's a charater many dont' like. When Thanos or dr. strange or surfer does something so unreal and stupid you all call them feats. I'll be damned. When she does it, it's called PIS. WTF.

Soleran
WW isn't beating Superman for the majority without some of her play toys.

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW isn't beating Superman for the majority without some of her play toys.

All she needs is her standard. Gauntlets, Lasso, Tiara and sword. She also carries the disk of lanishar behind her belt.

masterbruce
All she needs is her standard. Gauntlets, Lasso, Tiara and sword. She also carries the disk of lanishar behind her belt.

Does she also carry the Amulet of PIS with her in this battle?

Symmetric Chaos

Of course . . .

And the fight takes place on a solid kryptonite planet with a red sun.

nvrbeenwthagirl

You my freind obviously dont read WW. If she was able to match Captian Marvel Blow for blow, and he is able to match Superman, then why is she not able to match superman? Is she not far more skilled than He is? She has shown that she is hella durable and her reflexes are better than superman's. Doesn't it make sense that A being who is as strong or nearly as strong as Superman with reflexes that can match superman's speed, and is vastly more skilled can't get half the wins. Does it? yeah it does.

Draco69
WW would not beat Superman for the majority unless she had either prep or her extra gear. End of Story.

So Sayeth Draco69. That should be enough for all you,,,

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Draco69
WW would not beat Superman for the majority unless she had either prep or her extra gear. End of Story.

So Sayeth Draco69. That should be enough for all you,,,

It's not enough for me. Your not the Be all and end all of all things wonder woman. But she isn't beating him for the majority anyway. 5/10.

NiņoAraņa

So Sayeth Draco69. That should be enough for all you,,, Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It's not enough for me. Your not the Be all and end all of all things wonder woman. But she isn't beating him for the majority anyway. 5/10. you kinda just backed what he said? so he MUST be the Be All End All guy on WW....

Sigs Don't Lie! eek!

nvrbeenwthagirl

Magee
nvrbeen you do realise DC are not gonna kill off one of their most popular characters because Superman thought she was doomsday? This is why the vs forum doesn't work.

edit: I mean it dont work when people take comics to seriously. -.-

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Magee
nvrbeen you do realise DC are not gonna kill off one of their most popular characters because Superman thought she was doomsday? This is why the vs forum doesn't work.

edit: I mean it dont work when people take comics to seriously. -.-

It's really simple for me. ON panel, WW and Superman's powers are nearly identicle by batman's omac files. The Spectre compares the two and says they are two of the mightiest beings in existance. Obviously talking about thier great strength. When Batman thought WW was gonna go crazy, he said that superman was the only force on earth that could restrain her. Adding in the fact that his speed may be a lil greater is matched by the fact that her reflexes are better than his. Her skill is far better. I can see them stalemating or even her winning if she's going for a kill with a weapon or two.

xmeat
supes knocks her the **** out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmeat
supes knocks her the **** out.

HMM he has knocked her out before, For like a half second and he punched her from the sun to the earth. She also wasn't trying to fight him seriously as she was trying to subdue him.

Soleran
It's really simple for me. ON panel, WW and Superman's powers are nearly identicle by batman's omac files. The Spectre compares the two and says they are two of the mightiest beings in existance. Obviously talking about thier great strength. When Batman thought WW was gonna go crazy, he said that superman was the only force on earth that could restrain her. Adding in the fact that his speed may be a lil greater is matched by the fact that her reflexes are better than his. Her skill is far better. I can see them stalemating or even her winning if she's going for a kill with a weapon or two.

With no weapons WW isn't going to take an even split on this.

BetaRayBill
I don't think that their strength is evenly matched. I think the big "S" has an advantage over her in the strength and speed department. However if WW is allowed all her playthings it'll be one tough fight for the last son of krypton.

nvrbeenwthagirl
With no weapons WW isn't going to take an even split on this.

She always carries most of her weapons. The vambraces, the shield of aegis, the lasso, tiara, and sword are standard gear.

Mindship
As I understand it, initially WW was not meant to be anywhere near as powerful as Superman, but DC amped her over the years for the sake of gender "equality." Yet they could not get rid of her signature move--deflecting bullets with her bracelets-- anymore than the Surfer (who possesses every feakin' power under the sun) can be shown flying w/o his board. Hence, WW's inconsistent/nonsensical durability.

In any event: Superman stabs her between the eyes with his pinky moving at bullet speed or faster.

Beta Ray Howard
In any fist fight with any top tier character along the lines of the strength range of Immortal Hercules to Gladiator (which includes people along the lines of Superman, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, etc) Wonder Woman will not make the distance at all.

She's one of the strongest, if not the strongest, woman in comics, but she's almost always written a step below the men.

Superman takes this more times than not.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
In any fist fight with any top tier character along the lines of the strength range of Immortal Hercules to Gladiator (which includes people along the lines of Superman, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, etc) Wonder Woman will not make the distance at all.

She's one of the strongest, if not the strongest, woman in comics, but she's almost always written a step below the men.

Superman takes this more times than not.
She's already stalemated Captain Marvel in a str8 up fist to cuff. Try that one again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mindship
As I understand it, initially WW was not meant to be anywhere near as powerful as Superman, but DC amped her over the years for the sake of gender "equality." Yet they could not get rid of her signature move--deflecting bullets with her bracelets-- anymore than the Surfer (who possesses every feakin' power under the sun) can be shown flying w/o his board. Hence, WW's inconsistent/nonsensical durability.

In any event: Superman stabs her between the eyes with his pinky moving at bullet speed or faster.

She deflects it with Her FTL Superior reflexes and bracelets.

batdude123

Batman-Prime
Superman 6/10

Superherovandal
Superman 6-7/10 honestly he is faster, and stronger. and he may not be nearly as good at fighting but he's no slouch. She doesn't carry the sword normally with her. But she'll hold her own. for sure.

Redatom65
Anyone who says Wonder Woman is seriously under rating Superman. Superman 8/10

ExtraMision5555

The Superman doesn't kill with combat he bores you to death with monologues on morality. laughing laughing

DigiMark007
Didn't he snap her wrist in that Max Lord fight?

I'm not really sure why this is even a debate.

Priest
SuperMan deffinalty wins more than not.

WrathfulDwarf
As much as I love Diana...there is no way she could beat Clark. Unless she has the Kryptonite ring from Bruce....Superman would pimp smack her ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Didn't he snap her wrist in that Max Lord fight?

I'm not really sure why this is even a debate.

Didn't she Break His ribs? make his ears bleed and ALmost slice his head off? I"m sure this should be a debate.

Symmetric Chaos
Didn't she Break His ribs? make his ears bleed and ALmost slice his head off? I"m sure this should be a debate.

Didn't Spiderman beat Firelord? Should that be a debate?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't Spiderman beat Firelord? Should that be a debate?
Except WW is ALWAYS SHOWN TO BE ON PAR WITH SUPERMAN IN STRENGTH AND SPEED. OMAC FILES, HER MANY FIGHTS WITH HIM, HER FIGHT WITH CAPTAIN ATOM, AND HER FIGHT WITH THE SUPERMAN DOOMSDAY THING.

Beta Ray Howard
Except WW is ALWAYS SHOWN TO BE ON PAR WITH SUPERMAN IN STRENGTH AND SPEED.

That's a bold-faced lie. She is not on par with him. On par means she's equal. She's not. She never shown that ability.

She's not as strong.

She's not as fast.

She's not as smart.

and the list goes on. I don't give a crap how much you like Wonder Woman, but she's not there. At all.

Symmetric Chaos
She's not as strong.

She's not as fast.

She's not as smart.

Sexist . . . stick out tongue

Beta Ray Howard
Sexist . . . stick out tongue

Nah. Just the truth. big grin

Anyway, why is it whenever the people who know DC very very well that a DC character won't win the fight, Nvr keeps debating it even though it's obvious the person he's debating will lose?

It's like if Urlacher tackled Manning during Manning's superbowl speech.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's a bold-faced lie. She is not on par with him. On par means she's equal. She's not. She never shown that ability.

She's not as strong.

She's not as fast.

She's not as smart.

and the list goes on. I don't give a crap how much you like Wonder Woman, but she's not there. At all.

HMM. let's see. The omac files have her and superman's strength on the same lvl. The only thin he had on her was flight speed. He was a1 she was a2. She also fought captain marvel to a standstill. cap marvel is a match for superman. I never said she was as fast. I did she she has faster and better reflexes. which evens things out. She is also no slouch in speed as she is shown matching jesse quick, and being able to spy on the white martians at INVISIBLE speeds. She also has the wisdom of the Goddess Hestia. Now what did you say about not being as smart? I guess your bias and lack of WW is showing and it astounds me you would have anything to say as if you ever bought one WW book in your life.

Superboy Prime
WW was once secretary of the JLA ...Superman was her boss. 'nuff said.

carver9
Im sorry to say this but wonderwoman can beat superman. I know that you all are going to say that it was pis but in the fight that wonderwoman and superman just had (max lord), wonderwoman clearly owned a enraged superman who was going all out not holding back. She could have killed him on numerous of occasions but the entire time she held back and she stated that she held back, she didnt want to kill him.

An enraged wonderwoman against a enraged superman, wonder woman 7/10.

Also wonder woman is on par with superman, hate to tell the superman fans that.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by SilverSurferFan
Hello everyone! This is my first post on this forum. So, I was just surfing on the internet when I came across another forum which had a Superman vs. Wonder Woman thread. The thing that surprised me was that almost everyone there was certain that Superman would lose terribly. I just wanted to get your opinions on this fight. Thanks. superman would lose ? you ok pal ?

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by carver9
Im sorry to say this but wonderwoman can beat superman. I know that you all are going to say that it was pis but in the fight that wonderwoman and superman just had (max lord), wonderwoman clearly owned a enraged superman who was going all out not holding back. She could have killed him on numerous of occasions but the entire time she held back and she stated that she held back, she didnt want to kill him.

An enraged wonderwoman against a enraged superman, wonder woman 7/10.

Also wonder woman is on par with superman, hate to tell the superman fans that.

I hate both of them, but Superman is still superior, kiddo.

Also, Wonder Woman didn't own Superman. She fared well against a person who was off his rocker, and not in his right mind. That's not the same as fighting someone in complete control.

Supreme being
I hate both of them, but Superman is still superior, kiddo.

Also, Wonder Woman didn't own Superman. She fared well against a person who was off his rocker, and not in his right mind. That's not the same as fighting someone in complete control.

yes Besides i dont know where the notion that she has better reflexes comes from she blocks bullets he catches them confused

xmarksthespot
Superman can probably jazzhands her a healthy majority of the time due to her weakness.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
jazzhands .

http://tubertarian.com/pics/randomimage/preview/JazzHandsKitten.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Supreme being
yes Besides i dont know where the notion that she has better reflexes comes from she blocks bullets he catches them confused

She continually has shown to block Multiple light speed moving objects over the years. Superman has not always shown to catch bullets. And bullets are no where near as fast as a laser.

Supreme being
She continually has shown to block Multiple light speed moving objects over the years. Superman has not always shown to catch bullets. And bullets are no where near as fast as a laser.

Reflexes are based on reaction time right? Superman maneuvers and reacts to speed reaching Close to light speed on earth and perhaps can exceed those as he has been shown to do from time to time while Diana's speed is sad compared to supes.

Galvaclaw
A good idea of what an in control Superman versus Wonder woman would be like is in For tommorow. Superman completely dominated that fight. Using his superior speed to great effect.

Wonder woman is an extemely skilled fight though. So she'll get some wins.

Superman 7/10

batdude123
HMM. let's see. The omac files have her and superman's strength on the same lvl. The only thin he had on her was flight speed. He was a1 she was a2. She also fought captain marvel to a standstill. cap marvel is a match for superman. I never said she was as fast. I did she she has faster and better reflexes. which evens things out. She is also no slouch in speed as she is shown matching jesse quick, and being able to spy on the white martians at INVISIBLE speeds. She also has the wisdom of the Goddess Hestia. Now what did you say about not being as smart? I guess your bias and lack of WW is showing and it astounds me you would have anything to say as if you ever bought one WW book in your life.

laughing

What the f**k?

She doesn't have faster reflexes than Superman. At all.

The only thing she's got him beat in is fighting skills.

He's faster, stronger, more durable, and more versatile.

Like everyone except your deluded ass has been saying, Superman wins this fight more often than not.

Christ, your fanboyness never ceases to amaze me. roll eyes (sarcastic) Even Draco admits that Superman is superior to Diana.

You need to learn how to graciously admit defeat for your girl. That's the main problem holding you back from becoming a better debater.

In short... get your head out of Wonder Woman's ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
laughing

What the f**k?

She doesn't have faster reflexes than Superman. At all.

The only thing she's got him beat in is fighting skills.

He's faster, stronger, more durable, and more versatile.

Like everyone except your deluded ass has been saying, Superman wins this fight more often than not.

Christ, your fanboyness never ceases to amaze me. roll eyes (sarcastic) Even Draco admits that Superman is superior to Diana.

You need to learn how to graciously admit defeat for your girl. That's the main problem holding you back from becoming a better debater.

In short... get your head out of Wonder Woman's ass.

To put it simply, if SHe was a HE, she would gain far more support becuz a character with her set of powers who is so closely matched with him who has MAGICAL weapons would indeed get more victories. You can get that other crap out of here. FOr all his versatility, she has a defense. Heat vision? Vambraces. punches? Nigh invulnerability to blunt force trauma. superspeed, She has superspeed and Better reflexes to counter his superior flight speed. and she has aslo been shown to reach invisible speeds herself? how fast do you have to be to move so a white martian can't detect you? What does he have to counter the lasso or the tiara or the sword?

batdude123
To put it simply, if SHe was a HE, she would gain far more support becuz a character with her set of powers who is so closely matched with him who has MAGICAL weapons would indeed get more victories. You can get that other crap out of here. FOr all his versatility, she has a defense. Heat vision? Vambraces. punches? Nigh invulnerability to blunt force trauma. superspeed, She has superspeed and Better reflexes to counter his superior flight speed. and she has aslo been shown to reach invisible speeds herself? how fast do you have to be to move so a white martian can't detect you? What does he have to counter the lasso or the tiara or the sword?

Your Wonder Woman wank amuses me. It's not the fact that she's a woman, it's just the simple matter of the fact that she is slightly inferior to him. Always has been. He's been one, and she's been two. So you can get your sexist bullshit out of here.

Right, when I say more versatile, I'm of course only referring to his heat vision. roll eyes (sarcastic)

She does NOT have faster reflexes than him. At all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your Wonder Woman wank amuses me. It's not the fact that she's a woman, it's just the simple matter of the fact that she is slightly inferior to him. Always has been. He's been one, and she's been two. So you can get your sexist bullshit out of here.

Right, when I say more versatile, I'm of course only referring to his heat vision. roll eyes (sarcastic)

She does NOT have faster reflexes than him. At all.

Slighty inferior but BETTER Weapons and WAAAY better skill is an equalizer in my opinion. IF you think she doesn'thave faster reflexes than that is your opinion. But she has consistantly shown to deflect FTL and Light speed moving objects and not just one but multiples.

dvampire
Superman wins. Supes was written poorly and wasn't fighting smart like he normally does. But if we look at the WW issue, WW had a very hard time stoping him, she had to take out the K-nite on him, but was knocked out before she was able to use it (she blacked out when he punched her) and then he easily broke her wrist. And the way he used his powers were written like crap.

Supes easily killed her in Superman/batman (broke her neck) and smacked her around like she was nothing in for tomorrow.

Supes take the majority.

batdude123
Slighty inferior but BETTER Weapons and WAAAY better skill is an equalizer in my opinion. IF you think she doesn'thave faster reflexes than that is your opinion. But she has consistantly shown to deflect FTL and Light speed moving objects and not just one but multiples.

We're talking about WW with standard equipment here. Diana with EVERY single artifact she posses would probably beat anyone of the leaguers.

And with her superior skills, that's what keeps the fight from being a lopsided match. However, even with all of her skills, Superman still beats her 7/10.

Just out of curiosity, when has she deflecting objects moving faster than light?

batdude123
Originally posted by dvampire
Superman wins. Supes was written poorly and wasn't fighting smart like he normally does. But if we look at the WW issue, WW had a very hard time stoping him, she had to take out the K-nite on him, but was knocked out before she was able to use it (she blacked out when he punched her) and then he easily broke her wrist. And the way he used his powers were written like crap.

Supes easily killed her in Superman/batman (broke her neck) and smacked her around like she was nothing in for tomorrow.

Supes take the majority.

Agreed. The Max Lord saga was simply to make Diana look good.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by dvampire

Supes take the majority.

How do you easily kill a being who is so closely ur match in strength? WHo is a better fighter? IN that fight WW also broke supers ribs, made his ears bleed and almost cut his head off and all without even going all out. makes you wonder doesn't it.

Priest

Just out of curiosity, when has she deflecting objects moving faster than light?
good question. I never seen her reach light speeds in reguards to flight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Agreed. The Max Lord saga was simply to make Diana look good.

And what about the SUperman Doomsday thing fight? How many times has superman been made to "look good"?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
good question. I never seen her reach light speeds in reguards to flight.

She deflected the OE or OB which has been shown to be faster than light. ANd when did I say she reached faster than light speeds in flight? I did say she was able to move so fast that she was invisible to the white martians. so how fast do you have to be to do that?

batdude123
She deflected the OE or OB which has been shown to be faster than light.

Using Loeb's Darkseid as a means to measure Diana's reflexes... lol laughing hysterical2

ANd when did I say she reached faster than light speeds in flight? I did say she was able to move so fast that she was invisible to the white martians. so how fast do you have to be to do that?

White Martians aren't that fast... nowhere near Superman's speed, at least.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Using Loeb's Darkseid as a means to measure Diana's reflexes... lol laughing hysterical2

White Martians aren't that fast... nowhere near Superman's speed, at least.

ORLY? IN JLA number 1 it clearly said that the white martians are as strong, tuff and fast as superman. ANd i'm not talking about thier speed anyway. i'm talking about thier senses. How fast do you have to be to be invisible to a white martians superior senses?

Priest
She deflected the OE or OB which has been shown to be faster than light.
her deflecting the OE is PIS, but besides that the Omega beams arent light speed. Batman was able to dodge them(yes i know thats PIS aswell). If the OE travels at light speed, then heat vision can as well.
ANd when did I say she reached faster than light speeds in flight?
I never said you did.
I did say she was able to move so fast that she was invisible to the white martians. so how fast do you have to be to do that?
Probally not faster than light.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
her deflecting the OE is PIS, but besides that the Omega beams arent light speed. Batman was able to dodge them(yes i know thats PIS aswell). If the OE travels at light speed, then heat vision can as well.

I never said you did.

Probally not faster than light.

actually heat vision should be as fast as light. It is light. ANd i think you are down playing how fast someone has to be to be invisible not only to the naked eye but to WHITE martians in an attempt to belittle the fact that WW was able to move that fast. Human beings can see light. So how fast do you have to be to able to be invisible on speed alone? Especially to the advanced senses of WHITE MARTIANS.

batdude123
ORLY? IN JLA number 1 it clearly said that the white martians are as strong, tuff and fast as superman. ANd i'm not talking about thier speed anyway. i'm talking about thier senses. How fast do you have to be to be invisible to a white martians superior senses?

And yet we've seen Superman pwn groups of them? He even saved Diana from being drowned by one. White Martians don't have the feats Superman does. What was stated is obviously contradicted by what is shown. Superman>White Martians.

Their reflexes really aren't that great.

batdude123
actually heat vision should be as fast as light. It is light. ANd i think you are down playing how fast someone has to be to be invisible not only to the naked eye but to WHITE martians in an attempt to belittle the fact that WW was able to move that fast. Human beings can see light. So how fast do you have to be to able to be invisible on speed alone? Especially to the advanced senses of WHITE MARTIANS.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I can't see a bullet after it's been fired from a gun... can you?

Darth Martin
well no i can't

j/p

nvrbeenwthagirl
And yet we've seen Superman pwn groups of them? He even saved Diana from being drowned by one. White Martians don't have the feats Superman does. What was stated is obviously contradicted by what is shown. Superman>White Martians.

Their reflexes really aren't that great.

Seemed like Protex was giving superman the what for until supers went were it was hot. Diana has also shown to be able to handle several martians. she even beat the crap out of primaid who was one of the best fighters. NOw white martians reflexes arent all that great becuz i'm trying to use them to prove a point. this is pointless. everythign i mention will be put down and then brought up later to use as proof of uberness for another character.

nvrbeenwthagirl
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I can't see a bullet after it's been fired from a gun... can you?

martian manhunter can. So how fast do you have to be for him not to be able to see you? He could see Superboy prime as he flew towards oa. So just how fast do you have to be for a martian not to be able to see you. I want an answer becuz obvious WonderWoman has the ability to move many times faster than people want to admit.

Priest
actually heat vision should be as fast as light.
No its not. do u think that is laser vision is as fast as flash?
ANd i think you are down playing how fast someone has to be to be invisible not only to the naked eye but to WHITE martians in an attempt to belittle the fact that WW was able to move that fast.
Dude WW has never shown to display light speeds. Superman can fly light speeds, and we all know he's way faster than Diana. if anything ur over-playing Diana's abilities.
Human beings can see light.
Batdude, just answered that question for me.
So how fast do you have to be to able to be invisible on speed alone? Especially to the advanced senses of WHITE MARTIANS.
If she was traveling at light speed, which i highly dout it probably is a result of SMvFL

batdude123
Seemed like Protex was giving superman the what for until supers went were it was hot. Diana has also shown to be able to handle several martians. she even beat the crap out of primaid who was one of the best fighters. NOw white martians reflexes arent all that great becuz i'm trying to use them to prove a point. this is pointless. everythign i mention will be put down and then brought up later to use as proof of uberness for another character.

What the f**k?

You do realize that Protex had Superman strapped up while being exposed to heavy amounts of kryptonite radiation before the fight even started... right?

Pwning groups of white martians is nothing Superman hasn't done before. He's done it quite a few times. It's not even worth mentioning because in groups, everyone beats them. Hell, even Batman and Krypto beat the shit out of a group of them.

No, I'm saying their reflexes aren't that great when compared to somebody like Superman because unlike you, I go by feats and what is actually shown in a comic rather than hyperbolic statements.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k?

You do realize that Protex had Superman strapped up while being exposed to heavy amounts of kryptonite radiation before the fight even started... right?

Pwning groups of white martians is nothing Superman hasn't done before. He's done it quite a few times. It's not even worth mentioning because in groups, everyone beats them. Hell, even Batman and Krypto beat the shit out of a group of them.

No, I'm saying their reflexes aren't that great when compared to somebody like Superman because unlike, I go by feats and what is actually shown in a comic rather than hyperbolic statements.

HMM let's see. Reflexes of white martians. Zum was giving flash a hard time with his speed and reflexes until Flash used an IMP. Superman wasn't strapped to any kryptonite. It was an illusion. Once he broke out of it, the mental effects ran out. Now back to reflexes, They seem to give kyle and flash a good fight with thier " not so good" reflexes as you call them. I call it as I see it. Becuz I used the martians as a feat for WW you are downplaying them. I understand. it is done a lot. I do it to explain why Odin isn't so powerful becuz he couldn't beat Thanos outright. So I understand where your coming from. But from where I"m coming from, the white martians did show to be very tuff opponents. and I still wanna know how fast you have to be moving to go totally undetected by beings with superior senses. forget reflexes, they have superior senses.

batdude123
martian manhunter can. So how fast do you have to be for him not to be able to see you? He could see Superboy prime as he flew towards oa. So just how fast do you have to be for a martian not to be able to see you. I want an answer becuz obvious WonderWoman has the ability to move many times faster than people want to admit.

I see my analogy was wasted when you replied to it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I was referring to your point when you said human beings can see light. Well, that's true in a sense, however we see light waves bounce off of objects and not the objects themselves. We don't see light move, because it is too fast for our brains to comprehend. And even when we look at things, there is always a lag time between when it actually moves, and when our brain impulses pick up on it.

Why the hell are you using J'onn as a basis for comparison? On paper, white martians and J'onn are almost the same, but from what is actually shown, J'onn is far superior to them. In comics, I've seen J'onn struggle to perceive things MUCH slower than light. WW may be able to move at the speed of light. I won't take that away from her. However, Superman can move faster than that, and his reflexes are still superior. If you're going to use one time instances, then I might as well bring up the time Superman traveled a light hour in a few seconds. That means he had to be going around 3000 times the speed of light. Or how about the time he turned the endless wheels of Mageddon?

Superman beats Diana 7/10. Get over it.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I was referring to your point when you said human beings can see light. Well, that's true in a sense, however we see light waves bounce off of objects and not the objects themselves. We don't see light move, because it is too fast for our brains to comprehend. And even when we look at things, there is always a lag time between when it actually moves, and when our brain impulses pick up on it.

Why the hell are you using J'onn as a basis for comparison? On paper, white martians and J'onn are almost the same, but from what is actually shown, J'onn is far superior to them. In comics, I've seen J'onn struggle to perceive things MUCH slower than light. WW may be able to move at the speed of light. I won't take that away from her. However, Superman can move faster than that, and his reflexes are still superior. If you're going to use one time instances, then I might as well bring up the time Superman traveled a light hour in a few seconds. That means he had to be going around 3000 times the speed of light. Or how about the time he turned the endless wheels of Mageddon?

GOing by one time feats, Diana has deflected the power of the greek Pantheon and kIlled Gods. Her lasso held Hectate>>>>>>>Superman. He turned the wheels of mageddon but I seem to remember him strugging WITH diana on the Earth and the Spectre. seems to point to them being very very very close in strength. SUperman has also never shown to move faster than light While fighting. Only to get to a target or a destination. ANy way, i"ll just wait to see what Diana does in the NEWLY formed DC in her books and JLA. I'm sure there will be more feats for me to use.

Badabing

Good points, all of them. Even Draco said Super beats WW more time than not.

batdude123
HMM let's see. Reflexes of white martians. Zum was giving flash a hard time with his speed and reflexes until Flash used an IMP. Superman wasn't strapped to any kryptonite. It was an illusion. Once he broke out of it, the mental effects ran out. Now back to reflexes, They seem to give kyle and flash a good fight with thier " not so good" reflexes as you call them. I call it as I see it. Becuz I used the martians as a feat for WW you are downplaying them. I understand. it is done a lot. I do it to explain why Odin isn't so powerful becuz he couldn't beat Thanos outright. So I understand where your coming from. But from where I"m coming from, the white martians did show to be very tuff opponents. and I still wanna know how fast you have to be moving to go totally undetected by beings with superior senses. forget reflexes, they have superior senses.

And Batman has hurt Diana with a pressure point strike before...

How many friggin White Martians were attacking the League in Terror in Cognita? A LOT. Your logic is folly. You and I both know that Kyle is a lot more powerful than any one White Martian.

Senses are NOTHING in terms of perceiving objects without having good reflexes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Batman has hurt Diana with a pressure point strike before...

How many friggin White Martians were attacking the League in Terror in Cognita? A LOT. Your logic is folly. You and I both know that Kyle is a lot more powerful than any one White Martian.

Senses are NOTHING in terms of perceiving objects without having good reflexes.

Hey im just using what was put on paper. dont' fualt me. as far as senses, you don't need reflexes to percieve something. even tho the white martians do have super human reflexes. An olderman about 50 and I can both percieve a car about to run us over. I may have better reflexes, but both of us saw the same car coming. How fast was she moving to be UNDETECTED by white martians? Batman hurting Diana with a pressure strike is nothing. Diana has no durability. ( Isn't that how you down play feats?)

batdude123
GOing by one time feats, Diana has deflected the power of the greek Pantheon and kIlled Gods. Her lasso held Hectate>>>>>>>Superman. He turned the wheels of mageddon but I seem to remember him strugging WITH diana on the Earth and the Spectre. seems to point to them being very very very close in strength. SUperman has also never shown to move faster than light While fighting. Only to get to a target or a destination. ANy way, i"ll just wait to see what Diana does in the NEWLY formed DC in her books and JLA. I'm sure there will be more feats for me to use.

And Superman has beaten Dominus, and a number of other universal beings before.

You don't even have a point anymore. No matter how you slice it, Superman has feats that prove he is faster, stronger, more durable, has better reflexes, etc...

And of course he's more versatile.

Superman ftw 7/10.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Badabing
Good points, all of them. Even Draco said Super beats WW more time than not.

IF you bring draco into this one more time. He isn't the word on WW. He may be a fan, but that doesn't make him the authority. OMG.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Superman has beaten Dominus, and a number of other universal beings before.

You don't even have a point anymore. No matter how you slice it, Superman has feats that prove he is faster, stronger, more durable, has better reflexes, etc...

And of course he's more versatile.

Superman ftw 7/10.

Superman's feat mean the big donut when looking at battles between him and ww and other things written and shown. Superman has shown to be superior to Thor many times, but that doesn't stop the forum from giving thor the win based on other things. like skill. near same lvl of strength. better skills.

batdude123
Hey im just using what was put on paper. dont' fualt me. as far as senses, you don't need reflexes to percieve something. even tho the white martians do have super human reflexes. An olderman about 50 and I can both percieve a car about to run us over. I may have better reflexes, but both of us saw the same car coming. How fast was she moving to be UNDETECTED by white martians? Batman hurting Diana with a pressure strike is nothing. Diana has no durability. ( Isn't that how you down play feats?)

No, see, the funny thing about it is that I'm not using that one stupid instance as a testament to how durable WW is. I was simply giving an example of how you're debating right now. All your points are faulty.

White Martians haven't been able to react to a number of things moving at speeds a lot slower than light. It's hilarious that you are using this as a way to measure Diana's comparable speed.

no

Draco69
Superman.

Wins.

The.

Majority.

no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, see, the funny thing about it is that I'm not using that one stupid instance as a testament to how durable WW is. I was simply giving an example of how you're debating right now. All your points are faulty.

White Martians haven't been able to react to a number of things moving at speeds a lot slower than light. It's hilarious that you are using this as a way to measure Diana's comparable speed.

no

No I'm asking how fast do you have to be moving to be able to be UNDETECTED by a white martian. It has nothign to do with thier speed. And It doesn't matter if they haven't been able to react to certain things, Superman has been hit by slower objects and people and so has flash. I was using that batman thing as a joke to show how you can take a feat for a character and totally deflate it as your doing. I just said batman's feat didnt mean shit cuz ww isn't that durable. Same thing as you saying, WW isn't that fast, White martians don't have great reflexes. You get what I"m saying. I was actually using your style to show you what your doing.

batdude123
Superman's feat mean the big donut when looking at battles between him and ww and other things written and shown. Superman has shown to be superior to Thor many times, but that doesn't stop the forum from giving thor the win based on other things. like skill. near same lvl of strength. better skills.

You're using an instance of Superman being completely out of his mind and fighting like a complete moron to support your case. The fight between him and her in the Sacrifice arc was garbage. Pure and simple.

He's beaten her before without too much trouble in other fights when he wasn't under the influence of mind control.

I'll always give Superman the majority over Thor. Superman's speed advantage trumps Thor's overall versatility advantage.

Symmetric Chaos
Superman.

Wins.

The.

Majority.

no expression

nvr clearly is just trying to get attention

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're using an instance of Superman being completely out of his mind and fighting like a complete moron to support your case. The fight between him and her in the Sacrifice arc was garbage. Pure and simple.

He's beaten her before without too much trouble in other fights when he wasn't under the influence of mind control.

I'll always give Superman the majority over Thor. Superman's speed advantage trumps Thor's overall versatility advantage.

And do you discount the fact that she was at a sever disatvantage becuz she had to hold back? Or the fact that Her magical weapons even things out. How many times has she actually used them in a battle with Superman? Seems like she would be jobbing if she didn't use them. I like the way you say the fight in the sacrifice was garbage to argue your point. Doesn't matter. it is fact and cannon.

nvrbeenwthagirl

nvr clearly is just trying to get attention

NO i'm not. I'm arguing my position same as everyone else. Try posting something relevant to the discussion and not your own personal way of " trying to be part of the cool kids crew"

Draco69
Superman.

Wins.

The.

Majority.

no expression

batdude123
And do you discount the fact that she was at a sever disatvantage becuz she had to hold back? Or the fact that Her magical weapons even things out. How many times has she actually used them in a battle with Superman? Seems like she would be jobbing if she didn't use them. I like the way you say the fight in the sacrifice was garbage to argue your point. Doesn't matter. it is fact and cannon.

It's also a fact that Superman was out of his mind and was fighting completely out of character against Diana during that match.

It's also a fact (and canon too) that Batman stunned Diana with a pressure point strike.

See what I just did there?

Draco69
It's also a fact that Superman was out of his mind and was fighting completely out of character against Diana during that match.

It's alos a fact (and canon too) that Batman stunned Diana with a pressure point strike.

See what I just did there?

Actually he did the same thing to Diana that she later on emulated on Superman.

He slammed his fists on her ears. Being blind, her already superhuman hearing was stunted to higher levels.

Rucka did a nice thematic harken to that scene.

batdude123
No I'm asking how fast do you have to be moving to be able to be UNDETECTED by a white martian. It has nothign to do with thier speed. And It doesn't matter if they haven't been able to react to certain things, Superman has been hit by slower objects and people and so has flash. I was using that batman thing as a joke to show how you can take a feat for a character and totally deflate it as your doing. I just said batman's feat didnt mean shit cuz ww isn't that durable. Same thing as you saying, WW isn't that fast, White martians don't have great reflexes. You get what I"m saying. I was actually using your style to show you what your doing.

I'm simply doing what you're doing. Using one time nonsensical instances of stuff happening in comics.

You're using this as a testament to WW's speed. I'm simply trying to tell you that your logic is completely faulty. It is a completely ambiguous feat and you're taking it WAY out of context.

It's been shown before that Superman is clearly Diana's superior when it comes to speed.

End of discussion.

Superman wins 7/10. I'm serious, get your head out of Diana's ass.

Symmetric Chaos
Try posting something relevant to the discussion and not your own personal way of " trying to be part of the cool kids crew"

I've disagreed with people here before as for a relevant comment.

Superman has speed, strength, range, durability, feats, versatility (when Diana is weaponless) and stamina on his side.

batdude123
Actually he did the same thing to Diana that she later on emulated on Superman.

He slammed his fists on her ears. Being blind, her already superhuman hearing was stunted to higher levels.

Rucka did a nice thematic harken to that scene.

Even you have to admit that the Sacrifice fight between the two was written poorly. She was standing right behind him, and he couldn't even detect her. What the f**k? The man can hear the tiniest of frequencies from space, but he can't hear her behind him?

Ass writing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm simply doing what you're doing. Using one time nonsensical instances of stuff happening in comics.

You're using this as a testament to WW's speed. I'm simply trying to tell you that your logic is completely faulty. It is a completely ambiguous feat and you're taking it WAY out of context.

It's been shown before that Superman is clearly Diana's superior when it comes to speed.

End of discussion.

Superman wins 7/10. I'm serious, get your head out of Diana's ass.

I could see if Diana was somehow as slow as the Hulk or her reflexes and reactions times where like spiderman's. But she is one of the best fighters in comics with crazy reflexes and speed. I can't see superman's speed being that big of an atvantange. now when has diana ever fought superman using all of her skill and weapons in any matter that would even things out. I'm talking standard gear.

Draco69
Even you have to admit that the Sacrifice fight between the two was written poorly. She was standing right behind him, and he couldn't even detect her. What the f**k? The man can hear the tiniest of frequencies from space, but he can't hear her behind him.

Ass writing.

Not to mention his eyes were kinda pointing to the back of his head....

Maybe Diana learned some mystical kung-fu from I Ching were she can be completely undetectable!

laughing

It WOULD have made MUCH more sense if she used the Lansinarian technology to hide behind him. Superman can't detect it with any of his senses.

But Rucka didn't like it for some reason....

LORDSIDIOUS01
Kal-El goes down to the Amazonian princess.

batdude123
Not to mention his eyes were kinda pointing to the back of his head....

Maybe Diana learned some mystical kung-fu from I Ching were she can be completely undetectable!

laughing

It WOULD have made MUCH more sense if she used the Lansinarian technology to hide behind him. Superman can't detect it with any of his senses.

But Rucka didn't like it for some reason....

Yeah... that would have made A LOT more sense. erm

no_limits
are you guys spasticated, if they're both bloodlusted its over for WW. ever read the batman/superman absolute power. when batman gets killed superman wants revenge and blitzes to earth. he even shatters WW's bracelets with a punch and mercilessly kills her. if you think WW stands a chance ur pathetic, i read a lot of shi.t on this forum and WW beating superman is up there with the classics

MattDay
yea i read that one, man wonder woman didnt last that long at all, not even presenting a challenge to superman

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by no_limits
are you guys spasticated, if they're both bloodlusted its over for WW. ever read the batman/superman absolute power. when batman gets killed superman wants revenge and blitzes to earth. he even shatters WW's bracelets with a punch and mercilessly kills her. if you think WW stands a chance ur pathetic, i read a lot of shi.t on this forum and WW beating superman is up there with the classics

And if you think superman can shatter WW's bracelets where the entire greek pantheon could not, then that is truly pathetc.

SupaEZE
First of all in any condition super man would destroy wonderwoman.
Thats it.......im not even going to explain myself

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SupaEZE
First of all in any condition super man would destroy wonderwoman.
Thats it.......im not even going to explain myself

HOw do you destroy someone who is nearly as strong as you? reaction and reflexes are on par or better, a better fighter and with magical weapons that just happen to be your main weakness?

SupaEZE
HOw do you destroy someone is is nearly as strong as you? reaction and reflexes are on par or better, a better fighter and with magical weapons that just happen to be your main weakness?

Okay maybe destroy was a bit far because superman doesnt kill.
Supermans Combat skills are way better than wonderwomans, he's been through more difficult enemies than she has

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SupaEZE
Okay maybe destroy was a bit far because superman doesnt kill.
Supermans Combat skills are way better than wonderwomans, he's been through more difficult enemies than she has
confused

Soljer
confused

I'll agree with you on this one.

But claiming that Wonder Woman's reflexes are better than clarks?

Nuh-uh.

no

guy222
supes

-Pr-
Oh no...

pym-ftw
Why did you necro bump this guy?

Zack Fair
he wants to see naughty hardcore pics of Superman and WW going at it...

Harbinger
This thread needs more h1a8.

h1a8
Superman can win a majority if he uses freeze breath to slow her down.
Other than that she is more skilled with great defense and counterattacking ability and she has magical weapons that can win outright (the lasso).

If she stuns him well and then lasso him (a combo) then she can win, except in cases where he goes for the freeze breath tactic right away.

This fight can go either way depending on whether Superman uses the freeze breath and if Diana would be quick to use the lasso after a stunning hit.

Zack Fair
Don't see freeze breath being that big of a factor.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Zack Fair

That's because it isn't. Not as much as heat vision or his strength and speed, anyway.

======================

In the spirit of the thread:

Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman and Wonder Woman from the tail-end of JL #12:

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13054264_25.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13054265_26.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13054266_27.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13054268_28.jpg

Harbinger
For some reason, I feel like slitting my wrists.

DarkSaint85
U just lemon jelly.

h1a8
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Besides speed, freeze breath is Superman's most unfair power.
It automatically can slow down herald levels beings (reduce their speed for the first moment). The freeze breath would not be used to do damage (it can't) but to slow them down.

Imagine what a second is like for Superman. It's an eternity. So if Superman can slow down his opponent for a second each moment he would always wtf pawn them.

Read Sacrifice and you know what I mean.

svex
This is the worst battle talk i ever saw, i read that there is no limit to stupidity but really, ww fans proved it here, lol
some stupid here said that she has lightning fast reflexes, lmao
u know what is the definition of speed? a man who moves planets,galaxies, black holes, who has light speed OFFICIALLY,
cannot die, have a vast superpowers, defeated almost everyone including who killed him.
so, gayfans are so drugged that they think a woman who has just some good speed and good armor, whick is nothing to supes and a lasso .....what the supes will just stand and say hey! ***** put ur lasso on me! lmao
u think that powerless, speedless, a zero woman will defeat supes,
then i think according to ww fans(the worst annoying with stupidity to their throat......IGNORATN BASTARDS), when u will shoot a snpier bullet with a fierce speed to the head of jet li, u will say he can stop it, because he is ftbullet? lol
smokin'
i wanna abuse everything to ww fans for their biggest ignorancy i ever saw, and just **** off, mismatch
fight startssadBEFORE WW KNEW WHAT HAPPENED)
Supes speedblitz with a full power punch that sends her to another galaxy and wrap her up with her lasso, BATHE HER WITH LASER AND KICKASS HER TO SUN, WONDER WOMAN EXTINCTS OUTTA UNIVERSE.(this all happens before ww fans think in brain IS WW A FEMALE OR MALE? WHO SHE IS FIGHTING? PIGGY FANS, FIGHT WILL BE END BEFORE U READ WHOM SHE IS FIGHTING. BEFORE U THINK TO BLINK)
THE END, SUPES FTW Happy Dance laughing out loud Happy Dance smokin' mad

svex
SUPERMAN TEAR HER APART NUDE IN A BLINK OF BLINK

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by svex
This is the worst battle talk i ever saw, i read that there is no limit to stupidity but really, ww fans proved it here, lol
some stupid here said that she has lightning fast reflexes, lmao
u know what is the definition of speed? a man who moves planets,galaxies, black holes, who has light speed OFFICIALLY,
cannot die, have a vast superpowers, defeated almost everyone including who killed him.
so, gayfans are so drugged that they think a woman who has just some good speed and good armor, whick is nothing to supes and a lasso .....what the supes will just stand and say hey! ***** put ur lasso on me! lmao
u think that powerless, speedless, a zero woman will defeat supes,
then i think according to ww fans(the worst annoying with stupidity to their throat......IGNORATN BASTARDS), when u will shoot a snpier bullet with a fierce speed to the head of jet li, u will say he can stop it, because he is ftbullet? lol
smokin'
i wanna abuse everything to ww fans for their biggest ignorancy i ever saw, and just **** off, mismatch
fight startssadBEFORE WW KNEW WHAT HAPPENED)
Supes speedblitz with a full power punch that sends her to another galaxy and wrap her up with her lasso, BATHE HER WITH LASER AND KICKASS HER TO SUN, WONDER WOMAN EXTINCTS OUTTA UNIVERSE.(this all happens before ww fans think in brain IS WW A FEMALE OR MALE? WHO SHE IS FIGHTING? PIGGY FANS, FIGHT WILL BE END BEFORE U READ WHOM SHE IS FIGHTING. BEFORE U THINK TO BLINK)
THE END, SUPES FTW Happy Dance laughing out loud Happy Dance smokin' mad

http://designyoutrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/angelina-thumb-popof1.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.