Who Wins This?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I think this is a classic battle. Who wins?

jollyjim311
Luke is the most powerful...

LORDSIDIOUS01
Yes he is.

Count Makashi
NJO jedi are ridiculously overpowered, but Luke is the strongest here, if this is from NJO Luke.

jollyjim311
I say either Luke (due to his power) or Sidious (due to his intelligence), still, a tough call.

LORDSIDIOUS01
What about Revan or Krayt? Or Ben Skywalker??

darthsith19
Luke's the strongest, then Sidious and Jacen. I'm not sure how strong Ben Skywalker is, though.

Tangible God
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
What about Revan or Krayt? Or Ben Skywalker?? Great, good, still young.

But nothing compared to Ben's demi-God father.

allfg
You left out Bane. I refuse to vote. no expression

overlord
What is Darth Krayt able to do? Can he do lightnings?

Utrigita
Maybe Bane was left out because it is out of his league of power wink

allfg
Excuse me? Bane is above all but three of them.

Utrigita
just kidding relaxe, and interest what three

allfg
Luke, Jacen and Sidious.

((The_Anomaly))
Luke w/ uber pwnage

Utrigita
Originally posted by allfg
Luke, Jacen and Sidious.
What about revan, and ben Skywalker ??? (know you think Bane is above Exar Kun I disagree but that is a discussion for another time and you have had that already so no reason to start it again)

allfg
Ben Skywalker? lol, are you kidding me? He's like 13 years old, and hasn't done anything impressive.

Utrigita
just mentioned it, thought the hoster was thinking of adulthood and what about revan.

allfg
Revan's powerful, however there isn't enough solid evidence for us to just assume he was more powerful, and logical deduction works against that idea.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I think Ben is growing in power.

kamikz
Originally posted by Tangible God
Great, good, still young.

But nothing compared to Ben's demi-God father.

You mean God Father! laughing

............. no expression

LORDSIDIOUS01
GO LUKE GO BEN GO JACEN

kamhal
I agree with people here. Luke is the top dog here, Sidious is second to me, jacen maybe a third, close to sidious and luke. Then we have revan and exar, who are great and very powerful too. Darth krayt is good but still lacks it to be the best and ben is still young

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by kamhal
I agree with people here. Luke is the top dog here, Sidious is second to me, jacen maybe a third, close to sidious and luke. Then we have revan and exar, who are great and very powerful too. Darth krayt is good but still lacks it to be the best and ben is still young

Here we have someone that thinks like I do. Thank you very mucj for saying this.

Quentin_Kubrick
Wooaaaa!!! I thought i knew starwars can someone eplain to me who all of these people are, other than luck and sidious plus i always thought sisioud was more powerful than luke

Tortoise Herder
This is not a clear contest. I doubt anybody could claim a indisputable victory, much less a decisive one. There are simply many powerful combatants, and whoever wades in first is going to be at a disadvantage over those who would hang back and wait, like Blofeld's Siamese Fighting Fish lecture (At the start of From Russia With Love).

Ultimately, I would say that the most decisive factor in the battle after fighting ability itself is who can agitate, plot, and manipulate the others into fighting while s/he holds back and waits for them to finish each other before mopping up. No idea who would win, just my 2 cents.

Darth Subjekt
It depends on what version of Luke it is. LOTF Luke and he wipes his ass with them all.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Does it matter what version of Luke?

Darth Subjekt
uh...yea. ESB luke can beat ROTJ Luke who cant beat DE, who cant beat LOTF...so i'd say it matters tremendously. LOTF Luke is like an Uber Force God.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Originally posted by allfg
Revan's powerful, however there isn't enough solid evidence for us to just assume he was more powerful, and logical deduction works against that idea.

Haven't I already proved Post Kotor Revan > Bane, in your "Darth Revan vs Darth Bane" topic...

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
uh...yea. ESB luke can beat ROTJ Luke who cant beat DE, who cant beat LOTF...so i'd say it matters tremendously. LOTF Luke is like an Uber Force God. ESB Luke can beat ROTJ Luke?

overlord
Oh hahaha, Darth Krayt wins obviously. Have you seen his powerlevel?

Count Makashi
Who is Darth Krayt?

Utrigita
The Leader of the newly asstablished sith order in 130, he has a Vong armor that is beginning to consume him.

Darth Krayt isn't strong enough he at the moment searches the Galaxy for Cade Skywalker, bacause Cade will be capable of giving him life, something that none of the holocons and Dark Lords he confronted could.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Tangible God
ESB Luke can beat ROTJ Luke?

typo - meant to be can't...you knew what i meant, lol.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Utrigita
The Leader of the newly asstablished sith order in 130, he has a Vong armor that is beginning to consume him.

Darth Krayt isn't strong enough he at the moment searches the Galaxy for Cade Skywalker, bacause Cade will be capable of giving him life, something that none of the holocons and Dark Lords he confronted could.

Is there some book or comic about him?

Utrigita
yes comics

Star Wars: Legacy I believe the serie is called Krayt makes apperences in:
Star Wars Legacy 1: Broken, Part 1, Star Wars Legacy 5: Broken, Part 4, Star Wars Legacy 7: Broken, Part 6, and is mentioned in: Star Wars Legacy 4: Noob, Star Wars Legacy 6: Broken, Part 5, Star Wars Legacy 9: Trust Issues, Part 1 thats about it.

Tangible God
It's actually called Noob?

WTF?

Utrigita
yep

Darth_Glentract
Sidious should win due to him being powerful enough to give anyone here a run for his money as well as being the smartest here.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Utrigita
yes comics

Star Wars: Legacy I believe the serie is called Krayt makes apperences in:
Star Wars Legacy 1: Broken, Part 1, Star Wars Legacy 5: Broken, Part 4, Star Wars Legacy 7: Broken, Part 6, and is mentioned in: Star Wars Legacy 4: Noob, Star Wars Legacy 6: Broken, Part 5, Star Wars Legacy 9: Trust Issues, Part 1 thats about it.

Thank you.

allfg
Luke is quite easily more powerful than any of them.

overlord
Krayt is another character we've never seen fighting but he looks killer cool therefore he probably wins.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Luke v. Krayt???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.